Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: General Board

Pokemon: General Board General discussion about Pokemon in general. If the topic of your thread does not fall into the subjects in the other boards, post it there. In other words, everything else belongs here if it doesn't have a board of its own.

Old 01-15-2013, 07:02 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Favorite Legendary Capture

Pokemon brought us altogether for one reason or another, weather it was battling, fan fics, drawing or sprite art/graphic designs. Each of us loves pokemon in our own way. For those of us who love the games we remember moments from the game. I remember the first shiny i saw, the rush I got when finding a rare pokemon in the safari zone...and I only had stuff to throw at it. I also remember my battles with the Legendary Pokemon and I wanted to know what is your favorite legendary capture/battle?

One thing that sticks out to me will always been the tracking of legendary dogs. Having them pop up here and there and tracking them all over Johto was a pain but it was exciting. Suicune was by far my favorite to capture! The battle with it was amazing and it seemed like I wasted almost every single type of pokeball before knocking it out. Having to restart more than once was a pain..but the feeling after I captured it was great !

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 01-15-2013, 07:15 PM
goldwynaut Offline

Default Re: Favorite Legendary Capture

Regigigas, i remember i borrowed regice from my cousin to capture it in pokemon diamond, the instant the battle started i threw a dusk ball at it, and it worked. i was all WOOOH! for the next three hours.
Old 01-15-2013, 07:19 PM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

Met a Shiny Stantler in the HG Safari Zone. It ran away. Now I never go to Safari Zones. xD

About 12 years ago, I beat the Champion in Gold. Then I got my dad to look up what the Rainbow Wing and Clear Bell did, and we realized I could catch Ho-Oh. I got to the 2nd floor of Tin Tower to rage quit and make my dad get to the top. Then I saved the game an caught Ho-Oh. Definitely my favorite capture.

I now know how to get through Tin Tower in HG/SS using one Max Repel. :D
Old 01-15-2013, 07:25 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhlosion Explosion View Post
Met a Shiny Stantler in the HG Safari Zone. It ran away. Now I never go to Safari Zones. xD

About 12 years ago, I beat the Champion in Gold. Then I got my dad to look up what the Rainbow Wing and Clear Bell did, and we realized I could catch Ho-Oh. I got to the 2nd floor of Tin Tower to rage quit and make my dad get to the top. Then I saved the game an caught Ho-Oh. Definitely my favorite capture.

I now know how to get through Tin Tower in HG/SS using one Max Repel. :D
did your dad do it for you ?? lol

Old 01-15-2013, 07:31 PM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
did your dad do it for you ?? lol
Nah he just got me to the top. I caught it myself. Didn't have any Escape Ropes so he had to get me down too. xD
Old 01-15-2013, 07:35 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhlosion Explosion View Post
Nah he just got me to the top. I caught it myself. Didn't have any Escape Ropes so he had to get me down too. xD
that kinda reminds me of how much of a pain it was to get to Rayquaza in the sky pillar.

Old 01-15-2013, 08:18 PM
Dragotech Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
that kinda reminds me of how much of a pain it was to get to Rayquaza in the sky pillar.
Yeah I said screw this and threw a Master Ball at Raquaza after the epic fight up to the top. Escape that! lol

But Yeeeahh, Probably Suicune, the other dogs would keep running, and that was annoying
Old 01-15-2013, 10:49 PM
Lunaron Offline

i liked it when i used 1 water pulse and one ice punch with my old file swampert and caught registeel in two premier balls during my "capture everything with premierballs phase"...that was round about the time i caught groudon by luck with one after 3 water pulses....
XD
Old 01-16-2013, 06:10 AM
Judgmental Arceus Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Judgmental Arceus Send a message via Skype™ to Judgmental Arceus

Taking on Moltres in Platinum, I must say, was the biggest pain I had. Not only did I have to track down the stupid bird so many times, but the constant spamming of Roost and Flamethrower nearly cost me another DS. Eventually I caught it after a couple cursing sessions and several Poké Balls.

Wobbuffet's Shadow Tag never proved more useful.

If anything, I think a close second would be Articuno in same game. Literally it was I found him in the Grass, threw a Quick Ball, and done. No attacks, no status ailments, nothing.
Old 01-20-2013, 03:44 PM
vegetunks937 Offline

I captured rayquaza and from then i liked it , it's design, type and it was my favourite legendary capture.
Old 01-20-2013, 08:30 PM
Obliveon Offline

My favorite was when I caught Ho-Oh in Gold. I prefer the Silver version, but I never knew how to catch Ho-Oh until then. It took forever to catch it, and it had to run almost entirely out of moves, but I later used it to destroy the Elite Four and become Champion.
Old 01-20-2013, 11:31 PM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba

Mine would be Reshiram in Black. I used my all of my Ultra Balls, Great Balls, etc. Except for the Master Ball. My goal was to catch Tornadus with it, I think. Either way, I had some Poke Balls and was like, "Man, wouldn't it be funny if I caught Reshiram with a Poke Ball? I'm gonna do it just for fun. It was like Arcemegus with Articuno except with Reshiram and a Poke Ball...So, I proceeded with laughing for about two minutes.

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)
Old 01-21-2013, 12:02 PM
Samboelrod Offline

Mine was probably my Zekrom on White. My first Ultra Ball I threw was a FAILED Critical Capture. The second Ultra Ball, I caught it.
Old 01-22-2013, 01:41 AM
Master Rayquaza Offline

It was a Shiny Rayquaza in Sapphire. It was down to to the low red zone. It was confused and it didn't hurt itself. Then I threw a Ultra Ball(or a Timer Ball I don't remember.) and caught it. I only soft reset for it like 7 times.