Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 01-19-2013, 06:46 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow
Default Re: Slender Syndrome [A Slenderman/Silent Hill RP] (SU/Discussion)

Okay guys I have news. In just over two weeks, I start school again for my final year. It is crucial that my marks improve if I want to get into a good Uni course, and get a good job when I finish. So I am eliminating a lot of possible distractions from school work. I am deleting facebook, and leaving permanently or temporarily, alot of RPs. What I am getting at is before I start school, Isaac will be dead, and James, well I don't know what is happening with James. I still want to be involved but I cannot be anywhere near as active. If I can stay involved in this, he will be travelling alone, so he cannot slow everyone else down with my lack of activity. I will try and post when I can, but school takes priority. Anyway, I am giving permission for Slenderman to kill off Isaac, however he sees fit. James on the other hand, I am still deciding his fate...

EDIT: drago and I have been talking. How would you guys feel about James' proxy mindset taking over, and having him turn on Isaac and kill him. The rest of the group dont know he is a proxy. They just think he is insane or something. Secily stabs him in the stomach, but Slenderman shows up and they run. They assume James was killed, either by the stab wound or Slenderman. Since Slenderman still had a use for James, he took him somewhere, where he lay unconcious for a long time (when I cannot post) and slowly but steadily heals>

This is a very rough idea, but this way we can kill off Isaac, and still have James involved in the RP without my marks suffering.

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me

Last edited by Cobalt Shadow; 01-19-2013 at 07:59 AM.
Old 01-19-2013, 06:40 PM
Akinai Offline

Send a message via AIM to Akinai

Sounds like a possible idea, but Zolar would probably have to give it the ok first. Either way, no gripes here.
Old 02-26-2013, 07:39 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

So, uh, is this dead? Because there hasn't been a post in about a month.

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 02-26-2013, 03:00 PM
Akinai Offline

Send a message via AIM to Akinai

Considering we effectively don't have a Slenderman currently, I'd say yes unless a replacement can be found.