Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 12-21-2012, 01:51 AM
5TailedDemonLizard Offline

Default Re: The Chosen [SU/DS] (Sign-Ups Now Closed. May Reopen)

Those groups look great to me! I would also like to haz some insight If you're going to give it, that is XD

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

"Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

^Please click my eggs^

Click here for my other links!

Old 12-21-2012, 02:34 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Name: Kenzy Laurel

Hometown and Country: Paris, Idaho, USA

Personality: Kenzy Laurel is a hardy potato farmer from Idaho who isn’t easily intimidated by hard work. She has a deep sense of responsibility and duty, and she will stick to a task until she sees it done. She expects the same kind of effort from those around her, which leads her to be a bit bossy. Kenzy can be quite stubborn and bull-headed, never giving up without a fight. There isn’t much that can frighten her, though being a farm gal she can be a bit naïve in big cities. At the same time, she loves to joke and tease about the silly city folk and their fancy-pansy lifestyles.

History: Idaho has been Kenzy’s home for as long as she can remember. Farming had always been a part of her life, even since she was small. The Potato harvest was always an important time of year for her family. The precious tubers are iconic to Idaho for a reason, and they certainly grow a lot in south. The Laruels especially were a large, successful grower, and had been for many generations.

Kenzy was always expected to do her part. She was even allowed to miss several weeks of school to help with the harvest. It was through farming that she learned the value of hard work, and the duties placed on her shoulders helped her to be fearless and strong.

Kenzy is currently a junior in her small town’s high school, where she works as hard for her studies as she does for her farm. Despite her excellent grades, she hasn’t given too much thought to the future. Farming was all she knew, and all she expected to do for the rest of her life. The thought never crossed her mind that fate might have other plans for her…

Appearance: Kenzy is a bit on the tall side, but her work on the farm has made her physically strong. She usually doesn’t dress to impress—she’s happy with a simple t-shirt and jeans. When she can, she wears a baseball cap over her long, red hair (pink with a John Deer logo). Her skin isn’t really that fair, despite the red hair, and is usually pretty tanned from working in the sun all day. Come winter, though, she does get a little pale.

Partner Pokemon Species and Nickname: Turtwig (Grover)

Bunnying Rights: Won’t worry about it right now

I'm interested to see what "trait" you give her :D

Last edited by Charmander009; 12-21-2012 at 02:49 AM.
Old 12-21-2012, 02:57 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

approved! Welcome to the team!

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 12-22-2012, 04:23 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow
Default Re: Members VS Staff [v2]

Dragotech and I have been talking, and we have come to a decision. Since he will not have much time to post for 18 weeks starting from May, we have decided that Jack (his character) will leave the chosen for a bit. He will be replaced by a 9th Chosen, who won't join te group until Jack leaves. I am leaving sign-ups closed, because it would be unfair towards the person who signs up for this position to not start until next may. So I am writing the character myself.

Name: Chelsea Collins
Personality: Chelsea has been sheltered from the real world by her parents. Because of this she is very naive, and will see the good in things even if it isn't there. This also doubles making her an optimist, and easy to get along with. She is very trusting, and will not hold grudges.
Appearance: Chelsea has long brown hair with green eyes. She is relatively short, and usually hates having her hair tied back.
Hometown and Country: Born in New York, but is at boarding school in England.
History: Chelsea grew up with everything a child could possibly want. Her father was a famous movie director and her mother a super model, so money was no issue. She was born in New York, but because of her parents careers, was homeschooled by tutors until she was 13. Even though she travelled with her parents, they were always distant and didn't had much time or her. She has lived in Melbourne, Sydney, Venice, New York, Los Angeles, Dallas, Manchester, Paris, and many other cities over the course of her life. When she turned 13, her parents decided it would be best for her education if she went to a boarding school. She was moved to a boarding school in England and has lived there for the past 3 years. When the meteor landed on the 21st, she snuck out to see it, but was caught out after curfew, and forgot about it. Months after the original 8 Chosen grouped together and began their fight against the shadow Creatures, she felt like going for a late night walk. She on this walk she found the meteor with her amulet and a pokemon egg containing Blue, her Mudkip.
Partner Pokemon and Nickname: Blue (Mudkip)

Chelsea will join the Chosen when Jack leaves, but will remain when Jack returns. I chose a girl to keep it balanced ha ha

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 12-24-2012, 11:26 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Roleplay is up!
I know we agreed on new year, but I got it up early. If everyone can have their first post up by 8th of January 2012. I am hoping everyone can post at least once a week. If everyone has posted before that date, then we will move on early.

Banner Made by Me
Old 12-24-2012, 11:47 AM
5TailedDemonLizard Offline

Oh wow! I wasn't expecting to come across this today! Awesome, I'll get my reply up as soon as I can :)

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

"Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

^Please click my eggs^

Click here for my other links!

Old 12-24-2012, 05:50 PM
Dragotech Offline

Hey just noticed the RP is up
cool
Hey Cobalt wanna be my friend on Skype in the RP? lol

and writing my post... about now
Old 12-26-2012, 12:56 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

I've been working on my post, but I'm not sure it'll get done tonight (I'm trying, though) If not, I'll have it tomorrow ^^'

Old 12-26-2012, 02:30 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

No worries.

Banner Made by Me
Old 12-26-2012, 09:12 PM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt Shadow View Post
Roleplay is up!
I know we agreed on new year, but I got it up early. If everyone can have their first post up by 8th of January 2012. I am hoping everyone can post at least once a week. If everyone has posted before that date, then we will move on early.
LoL, I don't think that'll work out...

(not trying to be a shower, just teasing a little. Think you know that though :3)

Sounds cool, I'll probably have Leah up tonight or tomorrow and then post.

And Happy Holidays everyone, belated for most, but still ^_^

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 12-27-2012, 01:05 AM
Dragotech Offline

Hey guyz are you guyz sitting outside the temple or inside it somewhere?
Old 12-27-2012, 01:54 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Inside.

Banner Made by Me
Old 12-29-2012, 04:29 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Name: Leah Aalto

D.O.B and Age: October 23, age 18

Hometown and Country: Montréal, Canada (but currently in Helsinki, Finland)

Personality: At face value, a stranger wouldn’t think much of Leah. She walks around with a monotone expression, weak tinges of emotion being the most expressive her facial features usually show. When asked a question, she will typically reply, but with a short, impersonal response. It isn’t hard to see that the girl would rather be left to her own devices, although not appearing much happier alone either.

Leah, in private, does have a habit of chewing her nails, though only when under pressure. They are usually ground right down. The trigger is usually achievement based, reaching for the highest grades or trying to impress at a concert. She has high expectations of herself and others, although less of the latter and more of the former. On top of notable amounts of parental pressure, the young woman is near OCD when it comes to perfection, which began after her father’s passing. Although better now, there are still moments where it stings, and when it happens, the blonde will try to repress the pain.

When her plate becomes less full, Leah softens up a little. She’ll show a bit more emotion and become noticeably friendlier, providing warmer response to social interaction. That isn’t to say the girl becomes a ray of sunshine, far from it, but she does appear more normal. Also notable is that she is much more relaxed, passive, and tends to be easier on both herself and those around her. Currently, Leah is actually in this state.

History:Leah was a bright child, which was detected and tapped into from an early age. Plenty of after school hours were dedicated to advancing her education and honing her talents playing the violin. Although this did advance her marks and abilities, it also left her with much less time and energy to peruse other possible interests and maintain close friendships. This isn’t to the girl had no friends, but didn’t get to see them too often.

However, it must be noted her parents weren’t abusive and didn’t demand total perfection, but were rather expectant none the less. As she grew older, Leah felt like she was doing a poorer and poorer job satisfying what was being asked of her. In fact, despite being knowledgeable, she was not longer a shining star in school, peers catching up.

Things only got bad, however, when Leah lost her father to a car crash at 15. After that, she began to try and achieve unrealistic goals in order to “not let dad down”, which lead to an obsession with perfection. Her mother, battling her own demons, didn’t notice the gradual change, and is still unaware of how bad it is. Although she’s allowed herself to grieve and the pain has eased (but not gone), the young woman still has this mindset.

For the holidays this year, Leah was sent over to visit some extended family in Finland, and is staying with her (laid back) aunt. After a mix up at the airport, the bag containing her “work” laptop was sent back to Canada, and is thus inaccessible. There wasn’t much Leah could get done without it, and without her parents around, she has more down time. While bored at first, the girl has started to enjoy this new routine…

Appearance: A combination of cool Canadian weather, spending days indoors and genetics has resulted in Leah’s skin being rather pale. She is slightly above weight for her height of 5’4, although this could be the result of a wider frame. Her face, although rather clear, does sometimes break out in a few blemishes in times of heavy stress.
Leah sports a sheet of straight, light blonde hair, which reaches a few inches above her elbows. She parts her bangs to the right and they rest just above her caramel coloured eye.

As for clothes, the young woman favours dark colours, especially for her pants. Speaking of, they’re usually denim on a casual day and lean a bit on the loose side, but aren’t to the point of baggy. Tops, apart from more somber colours, one or two white ones do stand out. On cooler days, she’ll also sport a camisole or black jean jacket.

Oddly enough, Leah likes red, and that’s most apparent in her accessories. Her watch has a ruby coloured strap, and satchel is a crimson and charcoal plaid. Sometimes, her nails will be painted a maroon, although considering her habit of biting them, it doesn’t last long.

Partner Pokemon Species and Nickname:
Buizel, F, Rainfall

Bunnying Rights: Should be fine for now

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 12-29-2012, 04:58 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Accepted. Yay!

Banner Made by Me
Old 12-31-2012, 05:31 AM
Burnt41 Offline

Name: Lee Aomori
D.O.B and Age: 28/06/1989 23 Years old
Hometown and Country: Tokyo Japan
Personality: Over Confident in his own abilities. Never backs down from a fight, Keeps level head other wise. Generally nice if he has no reason to be angry at you. Doesn't know his boundaries.

History: When Lee was two his parents were killed in a violent gang war. The Noises Makers feeling responsible for the death of his parents took him in and let him live among them. They soon realised he was an asset. Not many people thought a small child was stealing your goods or even planting a bomb. Other gangs soon found out. When Lee was captured by a rival gang they tortured him for information. But being a child he knew nothing. They had to release him but that mean he could get back to his evil ways. They made a plan to remove his eyes. The theory being that he couldn't steal without eyes.
After being tossed back to The Noise Makers they found Lee without eyes and on seeing this decided that he no longer could help them so they left him for dead. A man found Lee crying on the ground and brought him to his Dojo. This Dojo was specially made for people who fought without using eyes. Sensei Takeo took Lee under his wing. He was to be his star pupil. Lee from that day forward started training to be able live without his eyes. When Lee turned 20. Takeo and Lee Traveled the world so as Takeo could show Lee different environments and how to deal with them. Whether it be using a sound bomb to check his surrounding or just retreating to a more safe location. At the age of 21 Lee started using weapons and found that he was best with the dual chain Kama's. This weapon taught him he could use more then just hearing he could use touch. Finally his Takeo taught him to always know creature while alive and dead.

Appearance: Blind fold over where his eyes used to be. 6'2" tall. Black hair in a long pony tail . Asian skin tone. (I didn't know how to describe it don't call me a racist for that.) Muscular build. Weighs 110 KG

Partner Pokemon Species and Nickname: Charmander. Balrog
Bunnying Rights: No one for now

Last edited by Burnt41; 01-01-2013 at 04:10 AM.