Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #46  
Old 01-13-2013, 10:01 AM
Chimchars Soulmate's Avatar
Chimchars Soulmate Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Imaginationland
Posts: 44
Send a message via MSN to Chimchars Soulmate
Default Re: Journey from the Valley [RP]

Sy watched Embyr shakily stand up and instantly felt sorry for her. She looked like just an empty shell. Obviously she had suffered through alot, just like he did, and the other pokemon here. Sy made a silent resolve to keep an eye out for this Charmeleon. She defiantly needed someone to look out for her right now.

The young Riolu then watched Gladwing give out those berries. Sy already had some of those berries and the other pokemon were hungry too, so he decided not go and collect one. Sy then saw that Brokenstar was talking with The Hope for Dawn.

Curious name Sy thought to himself, he didn't dare say this out loud.

He noticed that the elderly Absol seemed deep in thought for a moment then she spoke.

Sy was quite awestruck by her words, he was impressed yet again by how wise she really was. Knowing that the group will be on the move at any moment now he turned back to Embyr.

"It's almost time to leave." he told her again gently. "Are you hungry? Gladwing has berries, I can get you one."
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 01-15-2013, 05:25 AM
Sheepat's Avatar
Sheepat Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Sheep Land
Posts: 1,544
Default Re: Journey from the Valley [RP]

OOC: Sorry for such a short post

Hope/Lifewing

“Please,” if you have any help you can offer, help the young first. I may be old and wounded, but I can guarantee now is not the time for me to die. Soon, perhaps, but certainly not now.”

“If you insist,” Hope whispered, looking away.

He remembered the days in the Valley, when he didn’t need to help anyone, but lived alone, with no home. Traveling around the Valley many times over in the 60-something years he had been alive. Those were the days, before that Arcanine had taken over.

Shaking himself from that happy vision, he nodded to the Absol, limping off as he prepared his old body for traveling.

Lifewing looked at the old Sceptile as Hope stretched a bit. What a strange creature. He needed to stretch to walk, yet quick as lightning caught him in a powerful grip. He turned to the healers. They were snapping under the pressure of having no supplies. Lifewing grimaced as the burn seared him a bit, but shrugged it off. He tried taking off, flapping his wings as he endured horrible pain, and finally landed, exhausted.

Stupid, he thought, waste all of your energy on a whim. He could hear these words, and more, coming from Brokenstar’s mouth. Muttering, he rested a bit, then got up. He realized he was hungry, so he went over to the Scyther with berries for food.

“I would like… an Oran berry, please,” the Pidgeotto said dejectedly.
__________________
Once known as riolu42
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 01-15-2013, 06:24 AM
Cobalt Shadow's Avatar
Cobalt Shadow Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Australia the land of the kangaroos
Posts: 4,079
Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow
Default Re: Journey from the Valley [RP]

Cobalt stood by the sidelines. From what he gathered, alot of these people knew eachother, or at least travelled to the swamp together. He looked at the group and found Nightfang. Cobalt walked over to her

"So what is the plan now? I overheard people mentioning moving on?" he asked Nightfang.
__________________

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 01-15-2013, 08:26 AM
k_pop's Avatar
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Anybody seen my house?
Posts: 6,588
Default Re: Journey from the Valley [RP]

OOC: Sorry if it seems like I'm ignoring anyone. Lots of stuff going on. ^^'

IC:


Chip, Poppy, and Torin
Furret twins and shiny Pikachu



The Riolu had introduced himself as Symon or Sy. Poppy and Chip both responded with a ‘nice to meetcha.’ Isla also introduced herself and Brokenstar gave him a puzzle to guess her name -which he accomplished rather quickly- then offered a ride if he was tired. Politely refusing, Sy went instead to check on the melancholy Charmeleon. Seeing his kindness toward Embyr made Poppy smile, though she could sense he was incredibly sad about something. It was not an unfamiliar feeling among the group that had lost so much. Looking around at all the Pokemon who were in such dismal spirits, the young Furret began to feel it was that place doing it to them.

“I think that the sooner we move, the better,” she admitted quietly.

Chip nodded in agreement. “Yeah, it looks like everyone’s bout ready to go. C’mon,” he said, jerking his head. “Let’s go find the firmest path out of here.” With a quiet acknowledgement, Poppy followed her brother to the edge of the mist, where the massive tree’s influence ended.

While everyone else was getting ready to move on, Torin was trying to find a way to help at least one Pokemon before heading back onto soggy ground. The shiny Pikachu watched the twins checking the area for the best place to walk as Flash was looking over at Embyr. The Charmeleon was trying to stand unsteadily. Flash looked a little unsure if he could really do anything and answered uncertainly after a moment.

“I'm not sure how much help it would be. I haven't tried using my fire moves since I entered the swamp as I had no reason to use them, but I can certainly try.”

Torin nodded. “Yeah, I can get that. But, I’d really appreciate if you did try before we get going. It will at least give her a little energy if she warms up. Her temperature is just too low for a fire type.” His cheeks sparked again from the moisture and he took a deep breath to keep from snapping again. “I’m sorry if I seem a little irritated. It’s just frustrating being round so many Pokemon who need help and not being able to do anything. My paws are itching to get to work...and there’s just nothing I can do. Could you...please, try to take care of that one thing?”

The shiny Pikachu glared at the ground, his paws clenched in frustration. He could not help thinking that his father would have been able to find a way to help everyone. He was a better healer and always seemed able to make the best of a situation. And here he was, unable to do a thing. If they did not make it out of this area soon, Torin did not know what would happen. If something happened to one of the other Pokemon because he could not help...

“Hey.” Chip had walked up and his sudden appearance had pulled Torin out of his reverie, making him jump. “Are you alright? Poppy said that you seemed upset.”

Torin looked over at the smaller Furret. She sat beside the edge of the clearing, looking more than worried. Torin’s brooding had caught her attention and she was afraid that he really was going to snap if he did not calm down quickly. He tried to reassure her with a smile, but was unable to do so. With a small sigh, the gold Pikachu nodded.

“I’m fine, just got worked up. Tell her I’ll be alright and I’ll catch up with you two in a minute.”

Chip gave a small grin. “Okay. Just take it easy. There’s only so much anyone would be able to handle in this place.”

He turned, trotting back over to report to his sister. Torin was left thinking that his friend had hit on exactly what he needed to hear. He muttered a quiet apology, turning back to Flash. He hoped that the Eeveon would be able to help.
__________________
avvie and banner from the awesome bff Gem ^^
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 01-15-2013, 03:03 PM
Scytherwolf's Avatar
Scytherwolf Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Hiding from metal coats...
Posts: 6,989
Default Re: Journey from the Valley [RP]

(No, it's fine!)


Nightfang watched the other pokemon, impatient to get moving. Seeing Gladewing offering the berries, she walked over to the scyther and muttered a small "thanks" before taking one herself and carring it with her as she trotted back in front of the group and turned around, hoping the pokemon wouldn't take long in getting ready.

Bladestrike, on the other hand, took one look at the berries and turned away in disgust, leaving Gladewing behind as he limped over toward Nightfang. He stopped before getting too close, but the mightyena still swept her gaze away from him.

"So what is the plan now? I overheard people mentioning moving on?" she heard someone asked, and looked toward Cobalt.

"Yes," she replied, setting her berry down, "we're leaving." She found it odd that Bladestrike had distracted her enough that she hadn't noticed the gallade approaching, and gave her head a small shake. She was tired, and her senses weren't as keen as they usually were. This worried her, considering they were about to head into unfamiliar territory. She took a deep breath. She needed to focus. Turning to the berry she dropped, she quickly picked it up again and hurriedly gulped it down before once again looking toward the group, waiting for them to gather behind her. She watched Torin and Poppy searching for a clear path, and felt a little better about the upcoming journey.

Bladestrike, however, was still extremely nervous. The amount of pokemon, whose names he kept forgetting, was overwhelming, and the goal of their journey was muddled and confusing to him. He couldn't quite remember what they were searching for. He guessed it was food, but he didn't want to go where they were going if all that was available was stuff that grew on plants. However, he didn't have much of a choice, and resigned himself to waiting until things became more clear.

Voices reached him and he turned, thinking for a moment that he could remember who they belonged to. He saw a shiny pikachu and a furret, but their names wouldn't come to him. He recognized the furret, however, and that made him feel a bit more at ease. He started to approach them, but the furret left to rejoin the second furret. He could tell the pikachu was worried about something, but he couldn't tell what. "Are...you all right?" he asked once he was close enough to the pokemon, not sure if he was one of the ones who knew who he was, but he hoped the pokemon would understand that he meant to be friendly if he didn't.
__________________

Thanks to Lunar Latias for the banner and Kirimori for the picture!

-My Links-
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old 01-15-2013, 03:12 PM
Cobalt Shadow's Avatar
Cobalt Shadow Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Australia the land of the kangaroos
Posts: 4,079
Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow
Default Re: Journey from the Valley [RP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
(No, it's fine!)


Nightfang watched the other pokemon, impatient to get moving. Seeing Gladewing offering the berries, she walked over to the scyther and muttered a small "thanks" before taking one herself and carring it with her as she trotted back in front of the group and turned around, hoping the pokemon wouldn't take long in getting ready.

Bladestrike, on the other hand, took one look at the berries and turned away in disgust, leaving Gladewing behind as he limped over toward Nightfang. He stopped before getting too close, but the mightyena still swept her gaze away from him.

"So what is the plan now? I overheard people mentioning moving on?" she heard someone asked, and looked toward Cobalt.

"Yes," she replied, setting her berry down, "we're leaving." She found it odd that Bladestrike had distracted her enough that she hadn't noticed the gallade approaching, and gave her head a small shake. She was tired, and her senses weren't as keen as they usually were. This worried her, considering they were about to head into unfamiliar territory. She took a deep breath. She needed to focus. Turning to the berry she dropped, she quickly picked it up again and hurriedly gulped it down before once again looking toward the group, waiting for them to gather behind her. She watched Torin and Poppy searching for a clear path, and felt a little better about the upcoming journey.

Bladestrike, however, was still extremely nervous. The amount of pokemon, whose names he kept forgetting, was overwhelming, and the goal of their journey was muddled and confusing to him. He couldn't quite remember what they were searching for. He guessed it was food, but he didn't want to go where they were going if all that was available was stuff that grew on plants. However, he didn't have much of a choice, and resigned himself to waiting until things became more clear.

Voices reached him and he turned, thinking for a moment that he could remember who they belonged to. He saw a shiny pikachu and a furret, but their names wouldn't come to him. He recognized the furret, however, and that made him feel a bit more at ease. He started to approach them, but the furret left to rejoin the second furret. He could tell the pikachu was worried about something, but he couldn't tell what. "Are...you all right?" he asked once he was close enough to the pokemon, not sure if he was one of the ones who knew who he was, but he hoped the pokemon would understand that he meant to be friendly if he didn't.
Cobalt noticed something was strange. Mightyena were known for their superior sense. Yet twice Cobalt had managed to sneak up on her. She must be tired.

"When I evolved prematurely and became this, I lost the ability to use my Psychic attack. But I still have Telepathy. I can tell when pokemon are nearby. It is obvious you are tired, and when those thugs knocked me out, I got plenty of rest. Why don't you take a break? I will keep an eye out for any unfamiliar presences, and let you know the moment I find anything suspicious. From what I have gathered, you are their leader, but that doesn't mean you need to kill yourself doing so." Cobalt said to her.
__________________

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 01-15-2013, 06:27 PM
my-little-starr's Avatar
my-little-starr Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: The place where dreams come true
Posts: 2,341
Default Re: Journey from the Valley [RP]

(OOC: Meh. I hate when I make short posts. Dx)

Yuri, Isla, and Flash (Pikachu, Leafeon, and Flareon)

Isla sighed and got to her paws, heading over to the young Scyther - Gladewing, she believed was his name - and paused for a moment to examine the berries he had. With a glance over her shoulder at Yuri, the Leafeon let a memory from her life in the Valley wash over her. A memory of when she would go looking for berries with her mother, how she would use her tail to pluck off some of the higher ones and toss them into the whatever they were using to carry them.

"Yuri!" she called.

The Pikachu gave an irritated sigh and turned to her. "What?"

"Catch," Isla said simply, wrapping her tail around one of the Qualot berries and tossing it in the air. As it came back down, she smacked it with her tail and sent it sailing toward the Pikachu, who had to jump up to catch the berry.

Yuri held the Qualot berry in her tiny paws and smiled a little. "Thanks, Isla."

Isla shrugged and picked up a berry for herself, walking a short distance away from the Scyther to sit down and eat before the group would move on. As she ate, she watched Flash nod to the shiny Pikachu and walk over to the noticeably weak Charmeleon that was among the group.

Yuri, however, was still staring at the berry in her paws. With a quick glance around, she caught sight of Aggranium talking to Snowsong and sighed. She felt kind of bad for being rude to the him earlier when he was only trying to cheer her up. Her tail glowed white and hardened as she tossed the berry into the air and swung around, slicing the berry in half before ending her Iron Tail attack. Holding the two halves of the berry, she walked over to the pair.

"Here, Aggranium, you want this half?" she asked, holding out the second half of the berry.

Flash approached the Charmeleon slowly. He had seen others try to talk to her with little success, but he didn't seem to mind much and stopped in front of her.

"Hey, my name is Flash," he introduced. "Listen, the flame on your tail is really weak, so I'm going to try and strengthen it a bit with my ember attack, is that alright?"
__________________
Credit to Dylan for the avvie and banner. :D
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 01-15-2013, 11:44 PM
Dragotech's Avatar
Dragotech Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: *Points* A rock!!
Posts: 3,120
Default Re: Journey from the Valley [RP]

Name: Elise
Species: Grovlye
Location: A swamp
Currently: Hungry, Thirsty, and kinda Scared

Elise rose to her feet. The Grovyle had not seen many Pokemon since the attack on the valley. She was used to lonliness, but this lack of Pokemon was absurd to her. She began to walk onward. Her stomach complained at every step. She looked down at the bog water. She was almost tempted to try the unflowing, stagnant liquid. She looked around to see if there was anything at all edible. To her dissapointment there was nothing she could actually eat and expect not to see later.

She thought she heard a noise. Her head darted from side to side as she looked around. She forced herself to calm down seeing that it was just a Poliwag splashing into the water. She continued to walk. She felt as if she was being watched, but with her odd coloration, it wouldn't surprise her if she was being watched. She just hoped that any prying eyes would not be less than friendly.


Name: Malachi
Species: Salamence
Location: Swamp
Currently: Not exactly confortable

Malachi had crash landed into the swamp. He was pleased that his dream to fly was finally fullfilled, but it was quickly overwhelmed by the collision into the mud. He did not particularly like mud. He instantly found he preferred flying because his legs were still quite banged up by that Hydreigon. He sat and rested his wings. Ater a quick rest he took the sky once more. Once more he found himself crashing into the mud again. He rested his wings once again, and he flew once again.
__________________
"I was talking with a friend, and we ended up with Zeus being Mr. Clean and going around banishing dust with a single wipe"
-Eternal Moonlight
VPP stats Elder Scroll Club
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 01-19-2013, 09:45 AM
k_pop's Avatar
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Anybody seen my house?
Posts: 6,588
Default Re: Journey from the Valley [RP]

(OOC: A quick post. Partly to answer Bladestrike, but mostly filler cause I felt like it. ^^ Hopefully there's no typos, cause I'm too tired to check. =P)

IC:


Chip, Poppy, and Torin
Furret twins and shiny Pikachu



Walking up to his sister, Chip offered a smile. “You were right. He seemed a little upset, but calmed down as soon as I called him on it. He says he’ll be alright.”

Poppy looked at the ground, frowning. “I just had this feeling...like he was about to burst.”

She had sensed the brooding that was building up inside her friend and though she was not sure what it was about, knew that it could not be good. There was so much anger, helplessness, fear...and something else she just could not put her paw on. As soon as she realized the feeling was coming from Torin, the Furret began to worry. The Pikachu was only older than Chip and Poppy by a season, and he had never handled so many types of wounds on his own before. At home, he was still learning and was only allowed to take care of minor injuries without his father nearby. Here he suddenly had pressure laid on him from the first day they left home. Everyone was looking to the young Pikachu to help with their wounds. Now with no supplies, he had to sit idle for the first time since they started traveling...and the pressure was mounting. Poppy heaved a sigh and looked at her brother.

“I dunno how else to explain it, Chip. I could just feel him simmering to the point of bursting.”

“You could really feel that?” Chip tilted his head like he always did when thinking. After a moment, he gave his twin sister a small smile. “Well, if you start to feel it again, lemme know, okay? And try not to worry too much. Torin hasn’t been himself much since we got to this place. He’s used to taking care of others and there’s not much he can do here, so it’s probably getting to him.”

The smaller Furret looked pensive. “I hope you’re right. Do you think he’ll feel better if we get outta here?”

“Absolutely,” he said. Noticing that she still did not look certain, he gave a tug on Poppy’s scarf. “And don’t forget, he’s family. We watch out for him like we watch out for each other, right?”

Poppy giggled a little when Chip pulled on her scarf. She looked over at their friend who was watching Flash go up to the Charmeleon. The twins and Pikachu had been a trio ever since she could remember. Torin’s grandmother had raised the Furret from kits. Through thick and thin they had been together. Getting in and out of trouble, playing and arguing...just like family. Torin had always looked out for her almost as much as Chip. While the twins would always be a little closer, Torin could not be any closer even if he were related by blood. The small Furret smiled.

“Yeah,” she nodded. “Just like family.”


The shiny Pikachu was glad when Flash agreed to try helping Embyr. He heard Nightfang say that they were leaving and hoped that the Flareon’s assistance would make a difference quickly. While watching the two fire-types, Bladestrike approached him, nervously asking if he was alright. The Scyther’s uncertainty was still concerning to the healer as he realized that head wound, while it might have been slowly healing on the outside, was still deeply affecting Bladestrike.

Still, Torin nodded. “I’m fine, Bladestrike. Just irritated at the swamp. I’ll be glad to get out of here.” He could not bring himself to raise his mood for the Scyther and sighed. “You’ll be glad to get out too, I promise. It’ll be a lot easier to walk when we’re out of the muck.”

And maybe I’ll be able to find some things to help everyone, he thought to himself. The whole situation was just getting to be overwhelming.


“Hey, guys,” Chip called. “I think we found some firm ground to get moving on.”

Standing at the edge of the clearing, the Furret watched as his sister walked further out -within sight- to make sure there was a path and not just a patch of solid ground near the massive tree’s roots. It seemed that the firm ground would continue for enough of a distance to at least get them started. From there, they would have to be careful not to follow anything that would turn them away from their direction. Following a twisting path would be a sure way to get off-course.
__________________
avvie and banner from the awesome bff Gem ^^
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 01-20-2013, 03:21 AM
Dragotech's Avatar
Dragotech Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: *Points* A rock!!
Posts: 3,120
Default Re: Journey from the Valley [RP]

Name: Elise
Species: Grovyle
Location: Swamp
Currently: Being nervous and stealthy

Elise continued on her way. The soft ground beneath her feet was almost pleasant. The fact they kept sinking was not pleasant at all. The continued complaining of her stomach was of great nuisance to her.

She walked onward feeling the presence of eyes that were unseen. She noticed signs of a group passing. They left an obvious enough trail for even the novice tracker. The odd trail drew her attention. She followed it through the swamp.

After a while of sneaking just off of the trail. She spotted the group. She watched from a distance. She was nervous about the group. She wasn't sure she wanted to approach. They didn't look like enemies, but she wasn't sure if they were friendly, and being albino didn't make her any more confident. She could still hear her nagging stomach, and she hoped that no one else could.


Name: Malachi
Species: Salamence
Location: the sky above the swamp
Currently: Flying

Malachi was on the wing. His landing had slightly improved. It was still unpleasant, but the mud did help shield himself from too much damage. He was also beginning to improve with flying in general. He was able to fly longer as he began to understand the proper way to actually fly.

From the sky he spotted a group of Pokemon. He circled the group for a short period of time. He circled and slowed. He decided to land into the general area inside of the group. He doubted there hostility. Few of them seemed ready for a fight, and if need be he figured he had a fair chance of holding his own because of his size he knew by now they should have noticed him. He half-crashed half-rolled on the firmer ground. He managed to end on his legs, so he decided it was a complete failure of a land.

He looked around sizing up the group around him. He noticed a Riolu that he landed next to. He nearly crushed it and figured he probably scared it. He spoke to it, "Sorry." He looked acknowledging the group, "Sorry for crashing in on you, but I recently lost my home and seek companions."
__________________
"I was talking with a friend, and we ended up with Zeus being Mr. Clean and going around banishing dust with a single wipe"
-Eternal Moonlight
VPP stats Elder Scroll Club

Last edited by Dragotech; 01-20-2013 at 04:19 AM. Reason: Sorry if this post was a little incongruous with the going ons, it was a little rushed
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 01-20-2013, 03:42 AM
Cobalt Shadow's Avatar
Cobalt Shadow Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Australia the land of the kangaroos
Posts: 4,079
Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow
Default Re: Journey from the Valley [RP]

As Cobalt talked about his telepathy, he felt someone nearby. An unknown presence. Watching the group. He looked towards where he could feel them, then walked over. He couldn't see the pokemon but they were definitely there.

"Come out. I know you are there. We are peaceful if you mean us no harm. We won't hurt you." He shouted into the trees of the swamp.
__________________

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 01-20-2013, 06:04 AM
Sheepat's Avatar
Sheepat Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Sheep Land
Posts: 1,544
Default Re: Journey from the Valley [RP]

Hope and Lifewing

The Salamence landed with a thud, nearly crush Symon to death. Lifewing smirked inwardly at that. As the great dragon apologized, the Pidgeotto’s quick, small eyes noticed that its legs were injured, and its wings weren’t as developed as a true, adult Salamence. But it could fly nonetheless.

“At least you can fly,” Lifewing said bitterly, painfully gesturing at the wings of the Salamence, “Well, what a happy group we’re turning out to be.” He laughed at this, but it was completely humorless.

As he glared at the blue, injured creature, that great dragon that bore signs of recent battle, maybe even torture, a memory from the bygone age of the Valley tugged at the Pidgeotto.

The young Pidgey looked down as the half a dozen Bagon hurled themselves down to the earth from the tall cliff where his clan resided.

“Now then, young Soul-Flyer,” the ancient, fluffy Altaria said, “Tell me why these small dragons willingly challenge death.”

Lifewing stared at his mentor, this graceful-necked blue bird, with wings like the clouds.

“They are foolish creatures, wishing for something they are not. Look at them,” the small Pidgey’s face seemed to curl itself into disgust, “They only have those stubby arms. It is lucky their heads are like rocks. Their brains are addled enough.”

“That is true,” the old Altaria said, “But notice their evolution, the Shelgon. They are like a cocoon, until their soul says it is time to change into a dragon. The Salamence, one of the most powerful creatures in the Valley. These Bagon should be role models to you, Lifewing. They work tirelessly for their goal, never resting long enough to get comfortable. The Grip of Sloth will be a terrible time, Lifewing. Remember the Bagon when you must fulfill your role as Soul-Flyer.”


Sighing, Lifewing turned away from his long stare of the Salamence, walking away.

The Hope for Dawn had noticed the signs of someone stalking them. The flash of white indicated that the stalker wasn’t exactly camouflaged. It was very easy to sneak up behind this new pre-evolution, an albino Grovyle who had crimson leaves instead of the usual dark green. Scars ran down her body, but they seemed more recent compared to the old Sceptile’s ancient wounds.

“Being white isn’t exactly an advantage,” the Sceptile whispered, just loud enough that he knew the Grovyle could hear, “An advisable plan would be to cover oneself in mud. Now, I could break your neck now, but I have decided to be kind. The weakness of being old,” Hope snorted at this, “Now then, why are you here, albino?”

The Gallade, Cobalt, was shouting for the Grovyle to come out. Holding her tightly, he dragged her out of her hiding place, facing the Gallade.
“Yelling out is not exactly a good idea, friend. It’s easy to track us as it is. This young Grovyle here must still explain herself. That Salamence could’ve easily been a monster, here to attack us.”
__________________
Once known as riolu42
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 01-20-2013, 06:26 AM
Cobalt Shadow's Avatar
Cobalt Shadow Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Australia the land of the kangaroos
Posts: 4,079
Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow
Default Re: Journey from the Valley [RP]

As Cobalt shouted into the trees at what looked like nothing, the ancient Sceptile stood out from the haze, holding a white Grovyle.

“Yelling out is not exactly a good idea, friend. It’s easy to track us as it is. This young Grovyle here must still explain herself. That Salamence could’ve easily been a monster, here to attack us.” said the Sceptile.

The grovyle was getting paler by the second. She was panicking.

"Please let go of her. She looks like the is going to faint." Cobalt said to the Sceptile. "If she does mean us harm, which I don't think she does, I will stop her myself."

Cobalt noted her age. She didn't look much younger than him. Cobalt was 19, but since he evolved early, and unnaturally, he looked like he was in his late 20s.

The grovyle was breathing faster and faster. Cobalt wasn't surprised, being snuck up on, and dragged out into a group of potential enemies isn't the most fun experience a pokemon can have.

"Please try and be calm. This can't be good for you. I don't want to hurt you." Cobalt said...
__________________

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 01-20-2013, 10:49 AM
Dragotech's Avatar
Dragotech Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: *Points* A rock!!
Posts: 3,120
Default Re: Journey from the Valley [RP]

Name: Elise
Species: Grovyle
Location: swamp
Currently: ...

Elise was shocked that someone had already noticed her. "Come out. I know you are there. We are peaceful if you mean us no harm. We won't hurt you." She looked for the Pokemon this voice belonged to. She spotted a Gallade of odd coloration. She could relate to have strange colors. She was not entirely sure she believed him, but she was contemplating and even preparing to leave her hiding place. That was until she heard a voice behind her. "Being white isn't exactly an advantage." It was almost a whisper. She was startled and paralyzed by fear. She heard something vague about mud. She did hear, "I can break your neck now..." Beyond that her panic was too great to hear any more. She could feel that she was dragged from her hiding place. Her body was locked. She was unable to speak, hear, or move. She soon found breathing difficult. She no longer could identify where she was. The world was black.

She was hanging limp in the Sceptile's grip. She was no longer conscious.


Name: Malachi
Species: Salamence
Location: Swamp
Currently: In the group with a raised eye ridge

"At least you can fly." Malachi raised an eye ridge. He guessed by the words and gesture that this creature was having some difficulty getting into the air. “Well, what a happy group we’re turning out to be.” He raised both ridges and shook his head in minor confusion. He honestly was not sure what he meant by this.

He stood and stared for a short period of time before hearing, "That Salamence could’ve easily been a monster, here to attack us.” He looked in that direction. "I can hear you," he spoke simply. He continued to find this group strange. It is not often you see a Sceptile holding up a Grovyle. He didn't even bother to acknowledge the color. He continued to be in this somewhat confused attitude.
__________________
"I was talking with a friend, and we ended up with Zeus being Mr. Clean and going around banishing dust with a single wipe"
-Eternal Moonlight
VPP stats Elder Scroll Club
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 01-20-2013, 11:10 AM
Cobalt Shadow's Avatar
Cobalt Shadow Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Australia the land of the kangaroos
Posts: 4,079
Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow
Default Re: Journey from the Valley [RP]

Cobalt

Then the Grovyle went still. Cobalt walked over to the Hope of Dawn, and took the oddly coloured Grovyle, laying it on the ground. He felt for a pulse.

"She is just a kid. Her heart is racing, the stress must have gotten to her." Cobalt said.

He closed his eyes and attempted to remember what his mother taught him when he was young. As a Gardevior, she could detect the emotions of others. Cobalt inherited this gift. He placed his hand over her head, and felt immense fear and panic. He was right. She was scared of them. She meant no harm.

"Leave her for a little bit. Question her when she wakes up though, just to be safe." Cobalt said walked over to a tree and sat against the trunk.
__________________

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com