Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 12-19-2012, 03:59 PM
my-little-starr Offline

Default Re: Journey from the Valley [RP]

Yuri and Isla (Pikachu and Leafeon)

So much for a quick nap, Yuri thought with a sigh as she listened to the group talk. It was obvious that they needed to move on, but Bladestrike didn't want to leave. He wanted to wait awhile, but Yuri couldn't keep her cheeks from sparking angrily when the Glaceon told him to 'tough up'.

Isla let out a small growl as well at the Glaceon's words, and narrowed her eyes at the ice-type. She had felt the hostility that seemed to rise when she had spoken to the Eevee evolution, but she had ignored it. However, she knew Yuri would only let the newcomer say so much before she receive a tongue lashing from the sometimes irritable Pikachu.

“We should just leave him—there’s no guaranteeing that he’ll come back, anyway. He’s not one of us.” The Glaceon put emphasis on ‘us’.

It took Yuri a moment to realize that it was Gladewing that the Glaceon was talking about, not Bladestrike, but the Pikachu still felt a stab of irritation.

"I'm not one of you, either," she growled, cheeks sparking. "Should I just leave and save you all the trouble?"

Isla stared at the Pikachu. She knew that Yuri could be irritable, but she had never seen the cheerful Pikachu in this bad of a mood before. Perhaps it was the lack of sleep, or maybe that the Pikachu was upset that she and Torin were running out of things to heal the injured. Either way, Yuri was in a bad mood, and it seemed that mood was only getting worse.

"You shouldn't talk like that," Isla spat at the Glaceon. "One of us or not, he's trying to help. We'd be foolish not to let the young Scyther try his best to help."

Flash (Flareon)

Flash had finally reached the cave, but he realized sadly that there were no Pokemon taking shelter there. He sighed and stared into the somewhat large cave, before hesitantly scenting the air to make sure no Pokemon lived there that could injure him. The smells overwhelmed him, there were so many scents clinging to the walls of the cave, but they were a few days old.

Wait, he thought in surprise, scenting again. Isla? She's alive?

The familiar scent seemed to comfort the injured Flareon. He and Isla hadn't been close at all - he had always made fun of her for her strange coloring because it was unlike any normal Leafeon or even any shiny Leafeon that lived in the Valley, but he knew the Leafeon well enough to know she wouldn't travel with a group unless they, too, were from the Valley.

Determined to catch up with them, the Flareon turned away from the cave and began to run. Well, run as well as he could with his limp, but he knew he would be able to catch up soon. The scent was stale, but not by much, and he assumed some of the travelers were injured as well, meaning they would probably stop to rest and drink as frequently as they could.

He was nearly bursting with joy. He had finally found some Pokemon from home.

(OOC: Seems like Yuri and Isla have already decided they don't like Snowsong's attitude. *singsong* Drama, drama, drama.)
Old 12-20-2012, 12:27 AM
Sheepat Offline

Crap this started? 0.o

The Hope for Dawn/Lifewing

“I got food,” the Pidgeotto said, dropping a few berries down and landing gently on the ground. The swamp was a nasty place, and the Pidgeotto was happy to fly away, far away. But the injury on his back prevented that. He had gotten it escaping from the Valley, battling his way to the outer world, this mysterious and dangerous place that he didn’t like. His new companion, an aging Sceptile with scars all over his body, seemed to rather enjoy the swamp.

“Oran berries,” the Sceptile, known as the Hope for Dawn said, “No Rawst? We could use it to help the burn.”

“Cool mud will help for now,” the Pidgeotto replied.

“Lifewing,” Hope looked concerned, “If we don’t get Rawst berries, you might not be able to fly. We both need your flying abilities if we’re to get out of here. This place is confusing even me.”

“I know,” Lifewing the Pidgeotto grunted, “It’s just I can’t find much out here. I didn’t exactly exercise my skills at finding things when a berry could be picked at a moment’s impulse.”

“That’s why I decided to live in a scarce region of the Valley,” Hope carefully took out a berry he was hiding behind his back. It was fat and yellow, a green leaf sprouting on the top.

“A Sitrus berry?”

“Yup. When you live as long as I have, boy, you find stuff quickly.”

Lifewing rolled his eyes. Hope was one of the oldest creatures in the Valley, and he was incredibly agile. Time hadn’t affected him much.

“I noticed a couple other Pokemon a little ways away,” Hope said after a small pause, as they both gingerly ate the berries, “A Riolu and a Scyther. The Riolu is injured, but since the Scyther is helping it, something tells me they might be other Valley Pokemon.”

Lifewing nodded. Since their expulsion from their home, both he and the aged Sceptile had been attacked multiple times by hostile Pokemon. This included an attack from a Flygon, who was migrating to the Valley since he was a late-timer from the invasion force.

“We should go to them. I overheard the Scyther say there were other Pokemon with him. Safety in numbers, eh?”
Old 12-20-2012, 03:09 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

(Okay, well uh, yeah. Getting back into this...@.@' Also Aggranium is from the Valley technically, but he hovered on the outskirts.)

Aggranium/Brokenstar
Currently: Listening to Nightfang
A la Swampingdom

"Not one of us?" the ancient Absol croaked, limping forward from where she had been hovering behind. She stared hard at Snowsong, waiting until after Isla had chewed her out before laying down her own words. "Does one have to be one of 'us' to be here? I am not one of you, for I am an Absol, yet I am included in this group. Are we not all Pokemon? Is there truly a distinction between us, merely from where one originates? Like it or not, we are all the same. Even that Arcanine is technically one of us, as he is a Pokemon, although we do not associate with him. Choose your wording wisely, child, as there is a distinct difference." She glanced to look at Bladestrike, nodding slightly. "Do not worry about falling behind, Bladestrike. If you do, you can join this old lady with her slow pace." Her wound would make it more difficult to walk, and her severe limping and age only made it more troublesome to travel.

The hybrid waiting in the back took notice of what Yuri said. "Don't say that, Yuri. I like you here. I would be very sad if you left," he stated softly, antennae drooping. "Y'all have been so nice to me. I don't want to lose my new family." He looked at Snowsong, although there was no anger in the gentle giant's voice. "Please don't make her leave, Snowsong. I reckon you're just mad right now which is why you're sayin' what you're sayin'. But bein' hurtful doesn't solve anythin'. It just hurts. Trust me, I know. I reckon I should be really mean from what's happened to me, but I'm not. You don't have an excuse." He didn't say any of it to be mean, he only felt he was saying what needed to be said.

Re'zula
Currently: Complaining
Swamps Plus Queens Equals Bad Things

"Ugh, can't this muck move aside? Has it no respect for authority?" A rather loud, booming voice struck out at the air from a steel clad figure. This figure happened to have a cape that looked very warm, held up by a normal sized Aggron behind her. "Baro'grav, when will we be out of this hideous swamp? And keep holding my cape, I cannot afford for it to get messed up. After all, it is not like there are any Mareep to get more wool from. They're all dead." She huffed, making sure to shift her pearl crown on her head so it rested comfortably between her horns, keeping her scepter held high.

A Lairon snorted, looking around. Members of this considerably smaller clan - it wasn't as small before the attack - were all injured, and this Lairon had a bloodied eye for his troubles. "I don't know, Queen Re'zula. I don't have much experience with swamps, and I apologize in advance." He huffed. "We need to rest soon. There are many hurt here, and in your condition...We cannot afford our future heirs to be hurt." He made a pointed look at her slightly bigger girth than most. "Please take into consideration their health."

She sniffed. "I know, Baro'grav, but I refuse to allow them to be born in a swamp! Royalty bows to no one and no force. I have some time, anyway. It is just a shame that Tok'zul is gone..." She wondered, shaking her head. "Oh well. I will find another king in due course. Now chop chop, we must find a place to rest and then get food."

"Do you think he made it out?" the Lairon asked quietly, as he was walking beside her.

"Who?" the queen retorted.

He pursed his lips. "I think you know who I mean..."

She glared at him. "It would be better if he didn't. Now hush."
Old 12-21-2012, 05:54 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

"Could I please come with you?" the gallade asked. "It is too dangerous out there for me to travel alone."

The mightyena nodded immediately. "Of course," she replied, dipping her head politely to the strange pokemon. There was safety in numbers, after all, and the more pokemon they had on their side to help, the better. In the back of her mind, she worried about being able to find enough food if their group got any bigger, but she tried to put it out of her mind for the time being; more pokemon also meant increased protection from any hostile wastelanders, and that was certainly a good thing. "We're getting ready to leave," she told the gallade after a few moments. "We're just waiting for someone to return."

Bladestrike looked at Yuri with a bit of alarm. "You're not really leaving, are you?" he asked, a little worried that the pikachu's anger at the glaceon would cause her to do such a thing. He looked around at all the others nervously. He hated when there was arguing like this. And he still certainly didn't want to leave. He knew Nightfang wanted to move on to find proper food, but at the moment he cared about resting much more.

"Do not worry about falling behind, Bladestrike," the absol he was not sure if he should remember or not said, "If you do, you can join this old lady with her slow pace."

He gave her a confused glance, trying to remember who she was before saying, "Nightfang wouldn't leave me behind...at least I don't think so. She wouldn't leave you behind either. She wants everyone to keep up!"

Hearing the conversation Aggranium, Isla, and Yuri were having with Snowsong, Nightfang felt a bit of unease. Sure, it was a small argument now, but if there was a big disagreement along the way, it was very possible that the group would split up. That worried her, as she believed the valley pokemon, or those who were left, should stick together to find a new home. And she was the one who was leading them. It suddenly occurred to her, more so than it had before, how careful she would need to be not only to take advice from the others, but to make decisions herself. In hostile places like this, going in the right or wrong direction could literally mean life or death for the weaker members of the group. Taking a deep breath, the mightyena scanned the area around her, hoping Gladewing would return soon.

Thanks to Lunar Latias for the banner and Kirimori for the picture!

-My Links-
Old 12-22-2012, 02:06 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

(OOC: Er, Sheepat’s characters didn’t really interact with Gladewing, so… I’m gonna go ahead and move him towards the others. Sheepat’s charries can catch up ^^ Also, lol, Snowsong sure got a rise out of everyone xD She’s gonna be fun, har har)

Gladewing (Scyther)
Currently: Returning to group

As the Riolu considered Gladewing’s offer, he suddenly dropped his berry and clutched at his shoulder. Gladewing opened his mouth in surprise, and nearly started forward—but the moment seemed to pass. Sy stood and turned to the Scyther with a nod.

“O… okay, I’ll go with you,” the pup agreed.

The young Scyther was relieved with this answer. Smiling at the Riolu, he said, “Excellent! Follow me then—they shouldn’t be too far.”

After checking his hold on the berries, the Scyther turned and started leading the way back to the others. He glanced over his shoulder at Sy once or twice, growing concerned about the injury the Riolu seemed to have. He was curious about how such a young pup would earn such a wound, but he knew better than to ask. Sy seemed to be haunted by some cruel memory, and Gladewing certainly didn’t want to bring it up.

Instead, he happily informed him, “There’s two healers in our pack who should be able to take a look at that shoulder. They’re quite nice, and certainly know their trade. Ironically, both of them are Pikachu. Yuri and Torin are their names.”

He went on to talk about some of the others in the group—from the Furret siblings to the elderly Absol Brokenstar, giving their names, species, and personality. The one person Gladewing didn’t touch upon, however, was the Scyther Bladestrike…

Before long, they came into the clearing where the Pokemon were gathered. Gladewing paused a moment, glancing down at the berries in his arms. He felt a bit apprehensive over how the others would react to such a meager meal… They wouldn’t be too disappointed, would they? He hated letting them down, but at least he could try harder in the future.

“Here we are,” Gladewing whispered to Sy, then called out a greeting to the first Pokemon he saw. “Ho, Nightfang! Greetings, everyone! I have returned! And, er, I hope you don’t mind that I brought a new friend.”

Snowsong (Glaceon) and Embyr (Charmeleon)
Currently: Making everyone upset

Snowsong bristled as she got all kinds of reactions from the pack. Her hair stood on end, and the temperature of the air around her began dropping rapidly as her frustration grew. Diamond dust began sparkling around her, and frost webbed its way across the ground beneath her paws.

The Glaceon was hardly impressed by Bladestrike’s retort, and was unfazed by his behavior. Yuri, however, was the first to speak out against her.

"I'm not one of you, either. Should I just leave and save you all the trouble?"

Snowsong snorted, and was about to say something in response before the others started joining in. The Leafeon, then the Absol and the mutant… Snowsong’s scowl deepened into growl the more they reprimanded her. The thing that upset her the most was Brokenstar’s comment on Firestorm—she made him sound like he was actually a normal Pokémon, a creature worth existence.

“Say what you want!” the Glaceon finally yelled. “I don’t care! One thing's for certain,” she turned and gave Yuri an especially dour look. “It was an Outsider who did this to us.”

Before anything else could be said, Snowsong turned her back to the pack and stormed off. She hardly paid attention to where she headed. Yet before she got too far, an obnoxious noise met her ears. She froze, turning her ears to the source of the sound. Something big—very big—was crashing through the trees.

“Who’s there?” she demanded, hair standing on edge as she shifted into a threatening position.

Last edited by Charmander009; 12-22-2012 at 02:08 AM.
Old 12-22-2012, 06:04 AM
my-little-starr Offline

OOC: Ha! I can tell that between Snowsong and Flash, Isla might go crazy. Isla and Yuri sure aren't going to be happy... *Evil laugh*

Isla and Flash (Leafeon and Flareon)

Isla growled as Snowsong stalked away, and glanced at the Yuri, who appeared both hurt and angry by the Glaceon's rude comments. With a lash of her leafy tail, the Leafeon chased after her, furious. She wasn't sure how far the Glaceon had run, but soon the Pokemon's shape became visible and the Leafeon leapt at the Glaceon, who was facing toward the trees.

"What is the matter with you?" Isla growled. "Yuri may be an outsider to you, but she is a friend of everyone else in our group. Not to mention that without her your Charmeleon friend wouldn't have stood a chance!"

Flash slowly padded through the swamp, growing tired, but determined to continue on until he found others of the valley. He knew Isla and whoever she was with couldn't be far away. Pausing, the Flareon looked up and opened his mouth.

"ISLA!"

Yuri (Pikachu)

Yuri's cheeks sparked with fury as she glared in the direction Snowsong and Isla had disappeared off to. She hoped that the Glaceon didn't come back. That Pokemon had such a horrible outlook at those not from the valley and it made her furious. She was not Firestorm, she would not hurt her new friends.

At least, she didn't think she ever would. Could she betray someone that way? She certainly didn't think she could, but could they think she would? Glancing around at the group she gave an uncharacteristic scowl, ears flattening and stalked a small distance away from them to ponder her thoughts.

Last edited by my-little-starr; 12-25-2012 at 06:00 AM.
Old 12-22-2012, 08:28 PM
Chimchars Soulmate Offline

Send a message via MSN to Chimchars Soulmate

Sy followed Gladwing to the supposed group of Pokemon. Sy mainly stared at his feet but did glance up now and again mainly to make sure he didn't get seperated from the Scyther.

“There’s two healers in our pack who should be able to take a look at that shoulder. They’re quite nice, and certainly know their trade. Ironically, both of them are Pikachu. Yuri and Torin are their names.” Gladwing informed.

Sy just nodded at this and listened as Gladwing told him about the other Pokemon in the group. The young Riolu already started feeling alittle safer, but nervous at the same time. He had never been around that many strangers before. However Gladwing said they were nice and Sy decided to trust him on this.

“Here we are,” Gladewing whispered making Sy look up and at the group of Pokemon in front of him.

“Ho, Nightfang! Greetings, everyone! I have returned! And, er, I hope you don’t mind that I brought a new friend.” announced the Scyther.

Sy shyly stayed by Gladwing managing a small wave so's not to be rude.
Old 12-22-2012, 09:16 PM
Sheepat Offline

OOC: Short post, just to introduce Hope and Lifewing into the group:

The Riolu and the Scyther were moving off. Apparently the Scyther had friends. The Riolu seemed nervous but safe. Hope smiled when he overheard the part about the healers. He turned to Lifewing.

“Healers,” Hope said, “Hopefully they’ll have something for your burn.”

Lifewing nodded, a twinkle in his eye betraying his calm face. He was excited that he could potentially fly again.

“How are we going to get into the group, though?” Hope said, looking straight at the Riolu, “I suppose we could-“

Suddenly Lifewing flew in, slamming into the Riolu.

“I am the Soul-Flyer!” the Pidgeotto announced loudly, “And I demand your hospitality!”

“Fool!” Hope screeched out, running towards his companion, “You can’t do that!”

“I hear you have healers among your group! Heal my injured-“

Lifewing gasped in surprise when he was struck in the side, his strong beak covered by the Sceptile’s scaly, three-fingered claw. He struggled against the hold, but he had never really anticipated the Hope for Dawn’s strength. The aged Pokemon looked in frustration at his young companion then turned to the group. There was a weird hybrid Pokemon, as well as two Scyther, a Pikachu, and a few others. Hope sighed, shifting his position so that his left hand was on Lifewing’s face and his right hand was extended to the Riolu the Pidgeotto had carelessly clobbered.

“Sorry about that,” Hope said, “Lifewing blusters quite a bit.”
Old 12-27-2012, 05:54 PM
Chimchars Soulmate Offline

Send a message via MSN to Chimchars Soulmate

Sy continued to glance around until a Pidgeotto salmmed into him causing him to fall over.

“I am the Soul-Flyer! And I demand your hospitality!” it yelled.

sy his face now covered in mud covered hi eyes in fright and curled up into a ball.

“Fool! You can’t do that!” screeched a Sceptile as he grabbed the Pidgeotto by the beak.

The Riolu cautiously looked up not yet getting back on his feet. He was still startled by the sudden attack. Sy then noticed the Sceptile offered his hand to him, making him flinch.

“Sorry about that,” Hope said, “Lifewing blusters quite a bit.”

Sy wasn't sure about the newcomers so he crawled behind Gladwing and peeked out shyly. He wanted to say something but his nerves wouldn't let him.

OOC: Sorry it's such a short post.
Old 12-27-2012, 11:22 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Gladewing (Scyther)
Currently: Confused

Gladewing hardly noticed Snowsong’s and Isla’s abrupt departure—but he certainly noticed the blur of motion that shot past him and knocked Sy over. The Scyther gasped in surprise as a Pidgeotto suddenly appeared before the group, demanding hospitality. Gladewing nearly sliced at the bird in reflex, but controlled his natural instinct as an elderly Sceptile stepped in.

It was utterly understandable when Sy ducked behind Gladewing, though the Scyther himself felt a little unsettled by the Pokemon’s sudden appearance. Where had they come from? And why hadn’t Gladewing noticed them earlier? They hadn’t been following him, had they?

Before voicing any of these concerns, Gladewing turned to the startled Riolu. “Are you all right?” he asked.

He wanted to ask these two strangers for answers, but Gladewing decided to sit tight and see what Nightfang would do.

Snowsong (Glaceon)
Currently: Pounced on

Snowsong tilted her head back as she tried to catch a scent—anything to give her a hint as to what was moving about the swamp. Before she could discern anything, however, she was knocked off her feet.

"What is the matter with you?"

Snowsong found herself looking up into the face of the Leafeon.

"Yuri may be an outsider to you, but she is a friend of everyone else in our group. Not to mention that without her your Charmeleon friend wouldn't have stood a chance!"

Snowsong’s fury was quickly escalating—she couldn’t believe the audacity of this Pokémon to chase after her just to chew her out. The Glaceon kicked Isla off and scrambled to her feet, arching her back and preparing for a scuffle.

She opened her mouth, ready to spit out something else that was harsh and scathing—but before she could utter a word a loud shouting sliced through the swamp:

“ISLA!”

Her ears twitched around as they tried to focus on the source of the shouting—it seemed far, but not too distant.

“A friend of yours?” Snowsong muttered at Isla with a suspicious undertone.

_____

(OOC: I wrote this to Starr's last reply... but it seems she has edited it some since I last looked D: Um... If I need to fix anything, let me know ^^')

Old 12-28-2012, 03:25 AM
my-little-starr Offline

Isla and Flash (Leafeon and Flareon)

"A friend of yours?" Snowsong asked suspiciously.

Isla growled and turned her attention way from the Glaceon and focused in the direction that the shout had come from. The sun shone in her eyes, limiting he sight, but she could just barely make out a shadowy form limping towar them as fast as injuries would allow.

Her tail lashed and she sighed. "Flash?" he asked quietly, almost to herself.

"Isla!" he called again. "Is that you?"

"Yeah!" she called back. "It's me!"

She couldn't believe it. Flash had survive the attack on the valley. Flash was strong, but he sometimes took fights more like a joke rather than taking them seriously. She was amazed he'd made it out with the injuries he currently had.

He limped toward them an was soon standing in front of the pair he looked between Isla and the unfamiliar Glaceon, sensing the tension.

"Is there a problem here?" he asked curiously.

Yuri (Pikachu)

Yuri paid little attention when Gladewing returned, but when he announced that he'd brought a new Pokemon to the group, she turned to look at the young Riolu. She was soon surprised when a Pokemon slammed into th tiny Riolu, and her cheeks began to spark furiously.

"Well, you're friend should have the common sense to know that demanding help after practically attacking a member of our group is no way to make us want to help," she growled sourly after the Sceptile stepped in and explained.

OOC: I'll come back and fix up all errors as soon as my Internet stops being dumb. Typing all this on a phone isn't easy. >.<
Old 12-29-2012, 07:25 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

“Ho, Nightfang!" a familiar voice called. "Greetings, everyone! I have returned! And, er, I hope you don’t mind that I brought a new friend.”

Surprised, the mightyena turned around, seeing Gladewing standing beside a stranger, a small riolu who looked rather timid as he waved to the group. "Of course," she stated quickly, knowing that the youngster was probably another refugee from the Valley, "we'd certainly welcome any-"

She had no chance to say more before a pidgeotto flew out of the gloom and rammed into the riolu. "I am the Soul-Flyer!" the pokemon shouted. "And I demand your hospitality!"

Nightfang bared her teeth at the pokemon's apparent hostility, the black fur on her back rising as she dropped to a crouch. She hoped that if it came to a fight, her injuries wouldn't prevent her from landing a few good attacks. However, before she had the chance to move, a sceptile appeared, rushing toward the bird pokemon and covering his beak with his claws.

"Sorry about that," the grass type stated, "Lifewing blusters quite a bit.”

Bladestrike, who had been somewhat nearby the newcomers when they appeared, was extremely startled by the appearance of the two strangers and made a frightened dash toward Gladewing, the other scyther, putting himself behind the other bug type as he stared at the strange pidgeotto and sceptile.

"What are you doing here?" Nightfang began cautiously, not moving from her crouched position. "Yes, we have healers, but we won't help someone who so ruthlessly attacks members of our group. If you are a threat to us...then leave now. Some of us can still fight, and we aren't threatened by you." Though she doubted that the pokemon would be intimidated, she knew that they had numbers on their side, and if they needed to, the group could take down a pidgeotto, as well as a sceptile, if he chose to fight you. She didn't want a fight, however, and hoped that the pokemon would see sense.

Thanks to Lunar Latias for the banner and Kirimori for the picture!

-My Links-
Old 12-29-2012, 07:57 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

Cobalt watched Nightfang prepare to defend the Valley Pokemon.
"Should I side with her?" Cobalt thought to himself, "Not many of our Pokemon look like they are in fighting condition. Even Nightfang looks injured. I was lucky that they didn't hurt me too badly."

Nightfang continued to bare her teeth.

"Stuff it, if she can do it, even injured, I can too."

Cobalt stood forward next to Nightfang, and got into a fighting stance. he shook his wrists, and black blades extended in a split second, making him look far more intimidating than usual.

"What's it gonna be 'Soul-Flyer'" Cobalt said to the obviously insane bird pokemon, "Gonna apologize to the little guy?"

This would have been my first proper fight as a Gallade. No sneaking up, and knocking out. I was curious as to how it would end.

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 12-30-2012, 02:45 AM
Sheepat Offline

The Hope for Dawn/Lifewing

The Hope for Dawn sighed. This was not going as he intended.

“I am the Hope for Dawn, and this is Lifewing,” The Sceptile said, “We are Valley Pokemon. We’ve been surviving pretty okay here, but it’d still be nice to have some help. Lifewing here took a good burn in the back when he was escaping.”

“Mmpf!” the Pidgeotto gasped. The Sceptile’s hold was very suffocating, and Lifewing was fighting just to have air now.

“I may be old, but I can fight,” Hope said, “I’ve fought quite a bit, and I know quite a bit about berries and where to find them. Lifewing was trained his entire life to fight from his clan, even though the Valley was quite peaceable. I will apologize for attacking your friend.”

With a rough half-throw, he let go of Lifewing.

“You too, fool. Apologize.”

Lifewing cleared his throat, looking at the Riolu he had slammed into.

“Ahem, forgive me for rudely (he ruffled his feathers at this) smashing you into the ground.”

Hope glared at Lifewing, and then turned towards the group.

“So, what we were going to ask, may we join your group? I’ll make sure Lifewing doesn’t attack you again. You have that as a promise.”
Old 12-31-2012, 03:49 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

Brokenstar and Aggranium
Currently: Wonder what is going on
Birdbrains

Before the old Absol could respond to Bladestrike, a new figure crashed into the new Riolu that Gladewing had brought with him, screeching he demanded hospitality and the like. Quite humorously an aging Sceptile - she was secretly glad that another old Pokemon had survived the attack - clamped his beak shut, explaining what was going on. Nightfang lowered herself to attack, and so did the oddly colored Gallade, before Hope for Dawn offered his apology and made Lifewing also apologize. She limped forward, past the Mightyena and Gallade to stand directly in front of the two. She scrutinized Hope for a moment, but her gaze mostly fell on Lifewing. She was slightly taller than him, but it was not height that made her intimidating - it was the way she watched, peering into the eyes and thus the soul.

"You are very rash," she stated simply, "and that is dangerous. You jump into action without thinking, heedless of what that might do to others. If we had been hostile, you would have just put your companion in danger. Mighty as a warrior is, our numbers are more numerous than yours, and exhaustion can take a toll. You must learn to calm yourself." She glanced at Hope for Dawn. "I appreciate your honesty in this. I can tell you, like me, value the importance of the mind over brute force. Age brings wisdom, and I am grateful to see another made it out safely." With that said, she turned and limped back to being behind Nightfang and Cobalt, glancing at Sy.

"Come, child. Let me check to see if you have any wounds. If you need to, ride on my back. You look exhausted and there is much travelling to do." Her own injury was not that severe, and the slight limp it caused did not aggravate her joints too much.

Aggranium glanced at Yuri. "Calm down. I'm sure everythin' will be worked out, nice and easy." He grinned. "Ol' Grani here will make sure of that, yessir. No need for violence!" He clapped his claws together. "Cheer up...All of this anger isn't good for your health, and you're one of our healers. You gettin' sick would be bad, and I would really worry, I reckon. Everyone would." He opened his arms wide. "Want a hug?"

(Nothing for Re'zula and them right now. Didn't want them to crash into them like everyone else did lol!)