Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Black/White 2

Pokemon: Black/White 2 Discuss Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2. Get your questions answered, give your opinions and participate in discussions here!

Old 01-11-2013, 05:37 AM
GoldMalik Offline

Default My Pokemon Black 2 Nuzlocke Challenge

My Pokemon Black 2 Nuzlocke Challenge
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Rules
-If a Pokemon faints it is considered dead. I will deposit mine into the PC permanently.
-Only the first Pokemon seen in a route or area can be captured.
-All Pokemon must be nicknamed. My nicknaming theme is 'colors'.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, first I get myself aquaintanced with Professor Juniper, confirmed my name as 'Claus', (I know. Wierd name. Don't laugh.) and confirmed my rival's name to be Hugh.
After finding myself in my one bedroomed house, answering my mother's stupid questions, (I mean, she asked me 'Do you know how to open your bag?' COME ON.) bumping into Hugh and finding Bianca, I finally got my first pokemon ever.

Spoiler:

Oshawott!
"Osha-wott, Osha Osha-wott Wott Oshawott."
Translation
"My name is Zaffre, name after a type of blue color. I have a quick temper and a rash nature, so don't get on my bad side."

After recieving Zaffre and my Pokedex, I was challenged to a battle with Hugh. I won, but just by a hair. I almost lost Zaffre. Anyway, after that Bianca showed me the Pokemon Center and gave me ten Pokeballs. (WOOHOO! Ten Pokeballs! Not.) My mom gave me Running Shoes and Hugh's little sister gave me TWO town maps. (What am I supposed to do with TWO?) Aparrently it is for Hugh. (Oh.) So Bianca headed to Route 19. I soon followed. When I got there Bianca showed me how to catch pokemon, pitting her Lillipup against a Purrloin. She then left and I was free to catch my second pokemon.

Spoiler:

Purrloin!
"Purr Purr Purrloin Purr Purr Purr-loin!"
Translation
"Hi. My name is Lavender, named after the purple of the Lavender flower. I have a sturdy body, but I have a jolly nature, so don't be alarmed."

After two tackles from Zaffre, the cat was mine. Before I entered Floccessy Town I grinded Lavender to a decent level. (STUPID PURRLOINS! WHERE ARE ALL THE PATRAT? Ahh, there they are.) So training finished, I headed to Floccessy Town. I bumped into Alder along the way. He started talking to be about "not being a seasoned trainer" and "follow me, let me train you". Then he left. I then entered Floccessy Town. Alder "said I should heal at the Pokemon center." (Wait, ALDER?! I thought he went back to his house. Oh well...) So I went in to heal. I followed Alder to his house, where he noticed I had two Town maps. So he's like, "I won't train you until you deliver that map." (Jerk.) With nothing else to do I headed onto Route 20. A youngster wanted to battle me and I completely KO'd his Patrat, three Scratches from Lavender was all it took. Then a lass wanted to battle and I also KO'd her Purrloin. (She thinks her Purrloin is cute even if it is dead.) I then engaged in a battle with yet another youngster with a Patrat who was KO'd in two hits while barely hurting Lavender. Then I encountered my third Pokemon partner.

Spoiler:

Sewaddle!
"Sewa Sewa Sewaddle Waddle Sewa Sewaddle!"
Translation
"Hi. My name is Aureolin, named after a type of green. I have lax nature but I love to run"

So after receiving Aureolin, as I had nowhere else to go, I went to Floccessy Ranch. I decided to find a new friend before continuing.

Spoiler:

Azurill!
"Azu Azu Azu Azurill Rill Rill Zu Azurill."
Translation
"Hi. My name is Capri, named after yet another shade of blue. Even though I am modest, I can be somewhat stubborn."

After catching the newest team member I continued deeper into the ranch. I saw Hugh, and he wanted to battle. I barely won, I would've lost Zaffre if it wasn't for his Snivy using leer instead of tackle. Then the ranch owners came and told us to look for his herdier. I found it, left the ranch, and went back to Alder's house. After he "could almost mistake me for someone else" I picked up an X Speed, then decided to put Capri into the PC for now. I then went back to Alder's house and entered it. He lead me deeper inside and spoke to two kids about stuff, then told me to batte and beat up those kid's pokemon. The first battle was against a school kid and his Pansear. I sent out Lavender first, and immedietly switched to Zaffre. He killed it with two Water Guns. Alder healed my pokemon, then I engaged against another school kid and her Pansage. Lavender, having gained a level in the last battle, went out first. After Lavender got paralysed with lick, I sent out Aureolin. We Bug Bited our way to victory. (ONE HIT!) Aureolin gained a level during that battle. Alder said "the pokemon were enjoying themselves, even if they knew they could die." (Two did.) Alder told me some stuff I already knew. As soon as I exited the house, leaving to sobbing kids behind, this wierd guy came up to me. He gave me a Medal Box, and said some stuff about "him being Mr. Medal" and "that he will be in a Pokemon center to give me a medal if I meet certain conditions." Then he left. As soon as he left Alder came out of his house to tell me about the newly opened Gym in Aspertia City. He tells me to go challenge the Gym. I decide I'm strong enough and head back home. Alder stops me again because he forgot to give me something important. First he gave me some Oran Berries, then told me all about them . (As if I never knew that.) As soon as I got to Aspertia City I went to the Gym. It was part trainers school. I went to the back, where the Gym was. Clyde gave me a Fresh Water. The Gym Leader, Cheren, noticed me and told me I was the first challenger and made me battle against his two "sidekicks" before I could battle him. I won against both trainers without any casualties, and Zaffre and Aureolin gained a level. I went back to Floccessy Ranch to grind my pokemon up a little before I challenged Cheren. When I was ready I challenged him, sending out Lavender first. Cheren sent out his Patrat. I, after a failed attempt at lowering its accuracy, switched to Aureolin. She took down the Patrat. When Cheren sent outhis Lillipup, I sent out Zaffre. He was saved by his Oran Berry and a Water Gun crit. I won without any casualties. And Zaffre grew to level 12. I exited the Gym and there was Bianca, yelling "Yoo-hoo!" to me. She gave me a TM. Then Cheren came out of his Gym. He and Bianca did some talking, then Hugh comes along and makes Cheren battle him. Then they both disappear into the Gym. Bianca gave me the C-Gear, then just stood there.

I think I will stop here for now

Part 01 Concluded.

Spoiler:
Current Statistics

Party
Spoiler:

Zaffre the Oshawott
Level 12
-------------
Male
-------------
Rash Nature
-------------
Tackle
Tail Whip
Water Gun
Water Sport
-------------

Lavender the Purrloin
Level 10
-------------
Female
-------------
Jolly Nature
-------------
Scratch
Growl
Assist
Sand-Attack
-------------

Aureolin the Sewaddle
Level 11
-------------
Female
-------------
Lax Nature
-------------
Tackle
String Shot
Bug Bite
-------------

PC
Spoiler:

Capri the Azurill
Level 7
-------------
Female
-------------
Modest Nature
-------------
Water Gun
Bubble
Tail Whip
Water Sport

Spoiler:
Fallen
NONE

Last edited by GoldMalik; 01-11-2013 at 06:13 AM. Reason: Forgot to add something
Old 01-15-2013, 07:49 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: My Pokemon Black 2 Nuzlocke Challenge

Hows your Nuzlocke coming along ??

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List