Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: General Board

Pokemon: General Board General discussion about Pokemon in general. If the topic of your thread does not fall into the subjects in the other boards, post it there. In other words, everything else belongs here if it doesn't have a board of its own.

Old 10-21-2012, 08:00 AM
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-

Send a message via AIM to Ant2011
Default Possible hint at a R/S/E remake?

Alright, Warning you now, if you don't want to hear gym themes from Black 2 or White 2 because you haven't played it yet and you don't want to spoil anything, leave now. Seriously, stop reading and leave now.

Okay, for those of you that are left, I have a little "possible" hint from Game Freak at a Hoenn remake. All the gyms that have themes in B2/W2 have different themes from Black and White, and each gym theme is unique, right? Wrong. Each new gym theme has a similar base to it. I knew this base was familiar, I just couldn't put my finger on why. Until I started a new game on Ruby.

The base for every B2/W2 gym theme is the Hoenn gym theme.
I've taken the courtesy of uploading all 7 B2/W2 gym themes and the Hoenn gym theme on my mediafire account for you to download and listen to for yourselves if you so wish.

http://www.mediafire.com/?qyie1ofctrdk1fm

If you don't want to download anything, or you can't, I'm sure you can find the audio on Youtube.

I'm not saying this confirms a Hoenn remake, I'm just saying this is probably the strongest evidence that suggests a Hoenn remake that we have.

Take it for what you will, I'm taking it as an R/S/E remake hint.

Thanks for reading! And if you're mad because gym themes spoiled B2/W2 for you, you only have yourself to blame. I did warn you after all.
Old 10-21-2012, 04:58 PM
thirty-six Offline

Default Re: Possible hint at a R/S/E remake?

NOOOOOO, or maybe yes?

If it will be a remake for the ds then ok… mainly because I want a 3ds remake of yellow. xD

Full 3d red/green/blue/yellow seems likely… •shot•
Old 10-21-2012, 05:50 PM
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-

Send a message via AIM to Ant2011
Default Re: Possible hint at a R/S/E remake?

Not gonna lie, I'd buy a 3DS for a generation I remake as a 3DS exclusive...

But seriously, I kinda hope this is GameFreak's way of letting us know that there's going to be a Hoenn remake. If it is, It'll be interesting to see how they do Contests, whether it be the old r/s/e style, or the d/p/pt Super Contests. It'll also be nice to revisit the Battle Frontier with my current team and destroy Tucker in the Battle Dome. God I loved that place...