Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions Welcome to the forum! Introduce yourselves here.

Old 10-20-2012, 07:25 AM
ArceusTheCreator Offline

Smile Hello Lovely people

I am ArceusTheCreator and I joined the forum to learn competitive play but to also find someone willing to trade me a japanese ditto for masuda method,currently ive just started Black 2 so the only thing i have to offer is a low level magnemite but if someone would be kind enough to trade me or show me how to ev/iv train or just give tips in general that would be great im a friendly person and am also here to make friends.In addition to this I am a pokemon professor for TCG and love to talk cards! So if anyone has questions pertaining to that let me know,I hope i get to know some of you and learn the game as well

VPP:

Level100:@384

Hey I'm no angel, or the devil of your conscience to tell you who to be... good, bad, ugly or otherwise.

Old 10-20-2012, 07:38 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: Hello Lovely people

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArceusTheCreator View Post
I am ArceusTheCreator and I joined the forum to learn competitive play but to also find someone willing to trade me a japanese ditto for masuda method,currently ive just started Black 2 so the only thing i have to offer is a low level magnemite but if someone would be kind enough to trade me or show me how to ev/iv train or just give tips in general that would be great im a friendly person and am also here to make friends.In addition to this I am a pokemon professor for TCG and love to talk cards! So if anyone has questions pertaining to that let me know,I hope i get to know some of you and learn the game as well

Hi ! Welcome to PE2K ! Im Judge Dredd, I am in charage of the battling section and I would be more than willing to help learn about ev training and iv breeding !

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 10-20-2012, 12:30 PM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Hello mighty Arceus! Welcome to PE2K! Have you tried looking on the GTS for a Japanese Ditto? That's where I got mine from. If you put up a Ditto and ask for another Ditto, you might be lucky and get a Japanese one, since Japanese people are looking for English Ditto to do the Masuda method themselves!

We have a couple EV training/IV breeding guides around. I wrote one here for EV training, which might help. It was written for Diamond and Pearl but EV training works the same still. If you need any specific help you can always contact me or another mod directly or make a new thread in the related board.

Hope you have fun here and stick around! =)
Old 10-20-2012, 02:53 PM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

Welcome to PE2K!

I'd love to help you with competitive, but fact of the matter is that I'm not so good at it myself! However, we have a lot more to do other than competitive! We have the new Wi-Fi League, the famous URPG, ASB, GCeA, Tournaments, and a lot more!

If you need anything, be sure to contact any of us, or any other staff member!
Old 10-21-2012, 03:23 AM
Feather Offline

Heeey there, ArceusTheCreator! It's a pleasure to meet you, welcome to PE2K. :D I'm sure you'll find lots of help here, so stick around~ I'm sadly not much of a competitive battler, but I might learn sometime in the future.