Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Black/White 2

Pokemon: Black/White 2 Discuss Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2. Get your questions answered, give your opinions and participate in discussions here!

Old 03-18-2013, 08:19 AM
mriroxxas Offline

Default Shiney Hunt Sucks!

I began my shiney search with the notorious Terrakion on Pokemon black 2. I began last Tuesday March 14th. I have done this a total of 16 hours a day because i am on break from school. I am to the point where i am ready to give up because i am at about 8200 Soft Resets and i am really doubting this search. I look at Terrakion every time i reset assuming its shiney but i have a feeling ive seen it 8200 too many times that it may be shiney but look normal :(! Someone raise my hopes up so i dont give up :(! Btw this is my first shiney hunt!
Old 03-18-2013, 12:26 PM
TrainerKristian Offline

Thumbs up Re: Shiney Hunt Sucks!

If you really want a shiny Terrakion there are 3 things you can do:

1. Don't give up! If you keep going you will get eventually.
2. Trade! Maybe someone else has the right Pokémon.Try seaching here: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...d.php?t=120528
3. My favorite: Get the Shiny Charm in your game! Doing this, you will have a way higher chance of obtaining a Shiny Terrakion. It's all possible with the Shiny Charm event!http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...php?f=78&a=186

Good luck!
Old 03-18-2013, 05:05 PM
mriroxxas Offline

Default Re: Shiney Hunt Sucks!

Hey! Thank you for the support! I really would like to trade for one eventually but i have never caught a shiney pokemon in the 16 years ive played the game other than Gyrados :(. As for the shiney charm goes ive been purchasing the games to complete the national pokedex and but i haven't gotten them in the mail yet.
Old 03-19-2013, 08:02 PM
Silverwynde Offline

Keep trying. Eventually, that Terrakion will sparkle at you and it will make the headache worth it! I should know: it took me around four months to get my shiny Lugia on SS. It was a pain but when I saw that sparkle, I knew it was worth the swearing.

Good luck!

Guardian: Evolve @ 159
My VPP Stats
Old 03-19-2013, 08:02 PM
Silverwynde Offline

Keep trying. Eventually, that Terrakion will sparkle at you and it will make the headache worth it! I should know: it took me around four months to get my shiny Lugia on SS. It was a pain but when I saw that sparkle, I knew it was worth the swearing.

Good luck!

Guardian: Evolve @ 159
My VPP Stats
Old 03-20-2013, 02:30 AM
mriroxxas Offline

4 months!? That scares me :(! I could do this all through Marine boot camp and still not get it! I constantly see the same terrakion and im scared...i want to give up but i cant :(!
Old 03-20-2013, 11:48 AM
TrainerKristian Offline

Smile Re: Shiny Hunts can be nasty...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mriroxxas View Post
Hey! Thank you for the support! I really would like to trade for one eventually but i have never caught a shiney pokemon in the 16 years ive played the game other than Gyrados :(. As for the shiney charm goes ive been purchasing the games to complete the national pokedex and but i haven't gotten them in the mail yet.
What about the Shiny Charm event?

Also, welcome to the forum!

Last edited by TrainerKristian; 03-20-2013 at 11:57 AM.
Old 03-20-2013, 04:34 PM
mriroxxas Offline

The way i saw the Shiney charm event was they just give out pokemon from the first 3 games but not sure! And thank you for the welcome :)!
Old 03-22-2013, 10:20 PM
TrainerKristian Offline

Smile Re: Shiny Hunts can be nasty...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mriroxxas View Post
The way i saw the Shiney charm event was they just give out pokemon from the first 3 games but not sure! And thank you for the welcome :)!
That's right, they give out all Pokémon!
The next generations will come in the next few months.

Last edited by TrainerKristian; 03-22-2013 at 10:22 PM.