Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2012, 05:00 AM
The Emissary Offline
WFL Official

Default The Miasma

THE MIASMA
Requirements: ???
Travel time: ???

Description
You finally come to. You stand up and try to observe your surroundings. It is very, very dark but your eyes begin to adjust. Even still, everything as far as you can see is covered by an ominous purple haze...
You notice other shapes stirring around you and recognize some of them as your travelling companions, and some of them trainers that you have never met. They also appear to be waking up from the same bizarre slumber you were in. What is going on...?

Landmarks
-------

You can barely see anything...

Wild Pokemon

You can feel an oppressive presence in the air. The hair on your neck stands on end.

Items
?

Navigation

???

Old 11-10-2012, 05:01 AM
The Emissary Offline
WFL Official

Default Re: The Miasma

Emissary's Post

hello tr▲iners.
we ▲re sorry to t▲ke you from your ▲dventure.

you ▲ll must be very confused ▲s to your situ▲tion.

▲ll will be expl▲ined in due time. wh▲t is import▲nt is th▲t the l▲nd you tre▲d upon is in gre▲t peril.

▲n ▲ncient evil looms over this re▲lm of mi▲sm▲. you m▲y be wondering wh▲t loc▲tion this is, th▲t you h▲ve been dr▲wn to. th▲t is insignific▲nt. it would be more prudent to ▲sk, "when ▲re we?"

there ▲re gre▲t powers in pl▲y, powers th▲t scheme while you ro▲m ▲nd explore celesti▲.
while you ▲re le▲rning, they ▲re pl▲nning.
while you emb▲rk on your own p▲ths of growth, they ▲re coming together to end everything.

the entire world depends on your cooper▲tion. the he▲rts ▲nd souls th▲t h▲ve found themselves on the region of celesti▲ were not pl▲ced there by ▲ccident. you ▲ll h▲ve purpose, you ▲re ▲ll deper▲tely needed.

▲s we visit with you, we ▲re holding m▲levolent spirits ▲t b▲y. the first of m▲ny ▲tt▲cks on this world's s▲nctity is soon to come, unless you spirited individu▲ls c▲n come together ▲nd ▲ct ▲s one.

ple▲se t▲ke ▲ moment's reprieve to g▲ther your thoughts, regroup with your comp▲nions, ▲nd ▲sk us ▲bout ▲nything th▲t troubles you.

▲LL TR▲INERS TH▲T H▲VE BEEN KNOCKED OUT M▲Y NOW POST
Old 11-10-2012, 05:10 AM
Zetsu Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Zetsu

Name: Zetsu
Party:
Currently: ????

Zetsu slowly opens his eyes, groggy from the impact of the explosion, to find himself in some unknown land, far away from Route 3. He slowly turned his head to the left, then to the right, in order to see where he was, exactly....

"Ugh....hurts....the hell am I?" he asked himself, slowly attempting to get to his feet.

Zetsu leaned against the tree he was up against when he arrived, using it as a brace to help him get to his feet, he slowly felt around his waist for his pokeballs, all still there..

"Phew, I've have lost it if my partners weren't with me!" he said exhaustedly, still catching his breath.

Zetsu manages to send out one of his pokemon, to help guard him while he rests himself, so that he may recover..

"Come on out, Kirlia!" He said quietly, before falling on his bottom again, awake, but still weak and vunerable from the effects of the stone..

"Kirlia, I need you to stay with me but also keep guard till i'm able to walk again.... seems I'm hurt more than I look..."

WFL Dream Team.

Last edited by Zetsu; 11-10-2012 at 05:19 AM.
Old 11-10-2012, 05:12 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Trainer: Sarah Everstone
Party:
Currently: ?????

Through the purple haze, Sarah could see the silhouettes of other people. "Hello?" she called out tentatively. Were trainers from all over Celestia here?!

Sarah reached over and checked that her Pokeballs were still in her bag. She wondered what the voice was talking about. Attacks? Spirits? A purpose?

She hesitantly began to walk around, hoping she hadn't gone insane. "Is anyone there?" she called out, keeping one hand on Aster's Pokeball just in case.
Old 11-10-2012, 05:34 AM
Zetsu Offline

As time went by, Zetsu started to drift off to sleep, not being able to see very much, and the eerie silence settling in. That is, before Kirlia sensed someone coming towards them..

"Kiiiirrrr!!" "Kiirrliaaa!" He chimed, spinning around excitedly.

Zetsu looked up at Kirlia, wondering what he could be so excited about, and thats when he head it...

"Hello? Anyone here"

The sound was getting closer and closer, but at the same time, he still could not see who was approaching him. Zetsu decided to be cautious, not knowing who or what was approaching from the mist, Zetsu didn't want to take that chance...

"Kirlia, stay close to me....." He said firmly, although still unable to get to his feet just yet.

WFL Dream Team.
Old 11-10-2012, 07:08 AM
Steak Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Steak

Trainer: Steak
Party:
Currently: oh

the last thing you remember is being followed by some kind of...thing?

and now you're here and there are voices and you don't really know what's going on.

looking around you see some other people coming to. a silhouette or two wandering around. you try and scan around with your shades but everything's just a purple haze.

so there's some kind of presence here. it talked to you and the others. said to ask any questions or whatever.

"YO THING," you call out, deciding it would be good to start getting answers, "WHAT ARE YOU, MAN?"

Old 11-10-2012, 12:37 PM
ArceusTheCreator Offline

Trainer: PJ
Currently: Entering
In party:Coming to

"Why us?" PJ asks the ominous voice.

VPP:

Level100:@384

Hey I'm no angel, or the devil of your conscience to tell you who to be... good, bad, ugly or otherwise.

Old 11-10-2012, 01:00 PM
dj-tiny Offline

Trainer Tiny
???
Party Unknown

Tiny comes round
He hears a voice
Tiny then see Spookey Beside him and ask him if there is a way out of here
Spookey shakes his head to say no
Tiny then say's we make an exit
Spookey use Shadow ball on the floor
The floor was unmarked
Well that won't work
Let's kill the voice that may tear a hole for an exit

Old 11-10-2012, 02:24 PM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba

???
Trainer: Quinn
Party: ???

When Quinn wakes up, he tries to make out what he sees. "Where am I...?" He asks. "NO. NONNONONONONONONONONONONO. NO, NO, NO. I am NOT doing this AGAIN! I'm out!" Quinn attempts to leave, but is blocked by a barrier again. "...Fine. But if I'm gonna do this, I should probably change to my old clothes."

UPDATE

Trainer: Neku Sakuraba

"Now let's find some Pins."

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)
Old 11-10-2012, 02:48 PM
The Emissary Offline
WFL Official

Emissary's Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steak View Post

Trainer: Steak
Party:
Currently: oh

the last thing you remember is being followed by some kind of...thing?

and now you're here and there are voices and you don't really know what's going on.

looking around you see some other people coming to. a silhouette or two wandering around. you try and scan around with your shades but everything's just a purple haze.

so there's some kind of presence here. it talked to you and the others. said to ask any questions or whatever.

"YO THING," you call out, deciding it would be good to start getting answers, "WHAT ARE YOU, MAN?"

we ▲re ▲n emiss▲ry

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArceusTheCreator View Post
Trainer: PJ
Currently: Entering
In party:Coming to

"Why us?" PJ asks the ominous voice.
only you c▲n help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post

Trainer: Sarah Everstone
Party:
Currently: ?????

Through the purple haze, Sarah could see the silhouettes of other people. "Hello?" she called out tentatively. Were trainers from all over Celestia here?!

Sarah reached over and checked that her Pokeballs were still in her bag. She wondered what the voice was talking about. Attacks? Spirits? A purpose?

She hesitantly began to walk around, hoping she hadn't gone insane. "Is anyone there?" she called out, keeping one hand on Aster's Pokeball just in case.
we ▲re everywhere
besides us there ▲re m▲ny ▲dventurers who previously h▲d been travelling throughout celesti▲ too
you ▲re ▲ll s▲fe for now

Last edited by The Emissary; 11-10-2012 at 03:05 PM.
Old 11-10-2012, 07:19 PM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba

While Neku walks around, he finds a book, a pen, some ink, and a Poke Ball. He picks up the Poke Ball, spirals it into the air, and Luxio comes out. When she comes out she says, "Thank Arceus you found me." Neku writes in the book.

My name is Neku Sakuraba. I have deceived everyone I know except my sister. I have no idea why I'm here, or what I did to get here. All I remember is getting hit by an obsidian rock and dying. Why am I here? The Game has been demolished. I should be gone.

"WHERE AM I?! HOW'D I GET HERE?! WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?! ANSWER ME!"

Party: Luxio

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)
Old 11-10-2012, 09:29 PM
Zetsu Offline

Party:
Currently: walking around.

As Zetsu manages to regain his strength, he begins to walk around, returning Kirlia to his pokeball. This new "world" still seemed strange to him, spite his usual quick assimilation into new environments. He begins to think back to think back to what the "Mysterious Voice said, before waking up...

"Dark powers are in play, our world depends on out cooperation"

Those words kept swirling inside his head, pacing himself backwards and forwards, thinking of what possibly to do next, then it hit him.

He hears voices once again, further along the trail. he decides to steadily walk along the trail, in he hopes of finding someone else, who could help him understand the situation, and accompany him through this.... "Predicament."

WFL Dream Team.

Last edited by Zetsu; 11-10-2012 at 09:33 PM.
Old 11-10-2012, 09:41 PM
dj-tiny Offline

Trainer Tiny
???
Party Unknown
Spookey can you go to the ghost world from hear
Tiny then see Wolfe come out of his pokeball
So you don't want me out by myself
Okay use your nose and sniff out some one
Wofle pick up an somethings and runs towarads it
Tiny then sees Zestu and ask him if he has any idea how to get out of here

Old 11-10-2012, 09:50 PM
Zetsu Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj-tiny View Post
Trainer Tiny
???
Party Unknown
Spookey can you go to the ghost world from hear
Tiny then see Wolfe come out of his pokeball
So you don't want me out by myself
Okay use your nose and sniff out some one
Wofle pick up an somethings and runs towarads it
Tiny then sees Zestu and ask him if he has any idea how to get out of here
Party:
Currently: Talking to Tiny.

Zetsu looks over, and sees another trainer walk towards him.

"Hey!...last thing i remember is a rock blowing up in my face... and here I thought it might have been a Dusk Stone..." he said to the trainer, slightly happy to see another trainer.

Zetsu proceeded to look around the area, hoping that there was atleast, a house or resting place of some sort, where the other trainers may have gathered....

WFL Dream Team.
Old 11-10-2012, 09:59 PM
dj-tiny Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsu View Post
Party:
Currently: Talking to Tiny.

Zetsu looks over, and sees another trainer walk towards him.

"Hey!...last thing i remember is a rock blowing up in my face... and here I thought it might have been a Dusk Stone..." he said to the trainer, slightly happy to see another trainer.

Zetsu proceeded to look around the area, hoping that there was atleast, a house or resting place of some sort, where the other trainers may have gathered....
Trainer Tiny
???
Party Unknown
Samething happend to me and we should get every one attetion and get them to meet us here
Spookey returns and this point
Tiny Tells spookey to fire a big shadow ball into the air

Closed Thread