Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!

Old 07-16-2012, 03:33 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Andromeda Town

ANDROMEDA TOWN
Requirements: None.
Travel time: 2 hours.

Description
This is where trainers from the Celestia region gather to get their starter Pokemon. Unlike in many other regions, a very large range of Pokemon are available, and all are bred at the Pokemon lab by Prof. Cedar and her assistants. The town is found on the peninsula and many trainers arrive daily by boat from other ports around Celestia as well as other regions around the world. The weather is generally breezy and warm, but foggy mornings are not uncommon. In winter, deep fog rolls in from the ocean at dusk making it dangerous for boats to dock. Trainers are also known to get into trouble, often becoming lost in the fog if they don’t have a Pokemon which can guide them. The lighthouse operates during all seasons as a beacon for both ships and trainers, and is the main landmark of Andromeda Town. A river winds up towards Navi Town, but the currents are too strong to Surf from here.

Landmarks
Professor Cedar's Pokemon Laboratory
A spacious brick building set on a ranch, where Pokemon are bred for future trainers. Many large windmills dot the rolling hills, providing power for the lab and some of the buildings in town. Inside it is cool and clean. Microscopes and other scientific equipment are scattered across the benches. Lab assistants are always busy feeding Pokemon, caring for hatchlings and monitoring expectant mothers. The laboratory employs its own nurse. Professor Cedar can either be found out on the ranch observing Pokemon behaviour or in her office writing reports.

Lighthouse
An old brick lighthouse and the only one in Celestia still in use. The lighthouse is powered by Electric Pokemon, which are used to charge the batteries daily, allowing the lighthouse to stay lit all night. In winter, the lighthouse remains lit throughout the day as the thick fog makes it difficult for ships trying to navigate the dangerous coastline of Celestia.

Beach
A quiet spot often used for picnics. The waves are small and calm, unlike the rough water of Eventide Beach. Despite its gentle look, strong undercurrents make the beach dangerous for swimming.

Items
?

Navigation
North
Route 1
West
----------
East
---------
South
Route 22
(Surf)

Last edited by Etymology; 11-06-2012 at 12:16 AM.
Old 09-29-2012, 12:47 PM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion
Default Re: Andromeda Town

Trainer: Corey Ty
Party:
Currently: Traveling Andromeda Town

Corey and Eti walk out of Prof. Cedar's lab. "So, I guess we should get started, eh? Wanna go out to Route 1 first?"

Last edited by Typhlosion Explosion; 09-29-2012 at 12:56 PM.
Old 09-29-2012, 12:52 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Send a message via AIM to Etymology

Trainer: Eti Molo
Party:
Currently: Conversing with Corey in Andromeda Town.

I follow Corey out of the lab where we received our starter Pokemon. Today the wind was tepid and tickled the back of my neck, and I could almost smell the adventure.

"So I guess we should get started, eh? Wanna go out to Route 1 first?" Corey asked me. He was very eager to begin our journey. So was I. I was worried about Minako, though - it didn't feel right to leave without her.

"Shouldn't we wait for Minako? Or should we just explore Route 1 and wait for her there? It'll take about two hours to get to Route 1 from this side of town..."

I looked north. That's where our journey would begin. I clutched Monster's Poke Ball at my waist - I could tell she was just as eager as I.
Old 09-29-2012, 01:05 PM
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

Party:
Currently: Heading to Route 1

Hmm...We probably should head to Route 1 first. We can wait for her there while we catch our first Pokemon?

Last edited by Typhlosion Explosion; 09-29-2012 at 01:09 PM.
Old 09-29-2012, 01:12 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Send a message via AIM to Etymology

Trainer: Eti Molo
Party:
Currently: Heading to Route 1 with Corey.

"Hmm...We probably should head to Route 1 first. We can wait for her there while we catch our first Pokemon?" he asked me.

I still felt bad for Minako. "Fine. But no further than that."

I pondered about my first capture. No matter what it was, it'd inevitably join us on our travels.
Old 09-29-2012, 01:21 PM
~Blast Burn

Party:
Currently: Heading to Route 1 with Eti

"Yeah, let's not go further. I can't wait to see the look on Minako's face when she sees our Pokemon!"

The look on Eti's face was inspiring. I knew traveling together was the right choice.
Old 09-29-2012, 02:20 PM
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Trainer: Sarah Everstone
Party:
Currently: Exploring Andromeda Town

Sarah exited Professor Cedar's lab and stepped back into the warm sun. It was still pretty early and she couldn't wait to get going. She grabbed Bulbasaur's Pokeball from her belt and released her new Pokemon.

"Hi Bulbasaur, I'm your new trainer," Sarah said. "You're so cute! I'm going to call you Aster."

"Bulba! Bulba saur!" Aster replied shyly. From the way it looked around almost nervously, it was clear that the Bulbasaur had been hatched only recently.

"You're only a baby, aren't you?" Sarah reached down and scooped the little green dinosaur into her arms. "Don't worry, we're in this together now!"

Sarah noticed a couple of trainers a little further down the path and decided to introduce herself.

"Hi! Are you new trainers too? I'm Sarah and this is Aster. I don't know about you guys but I can't wait to get out there and see Celestia! Where are you heading?"
Old 09-29-2012, 02:34 PM
~Blast Burn

Party:
Currently: Talking to Sarah and Eti

Corey and Eti turn to greet Sarah.

"Hey Sarah! We're new trainers too. Professor Cedar has a lot of Pokemon for new trainers, so hopefully there will be a lot of new trainers out in Celestia! This is Volcano!"

Volcano jumps off of Corey's shoulder and smiles at Aster.

Finneon drops from Eti's arm and joins them.

"We're heading to Route 1 to wait for our friend, Minako. She's going to get a Growlithe and meet us on Route 1."
Old 09-29-2012, 02:46 PM
Expecto Patronum!

Trainer: Sarah Everstone
Party:
Currently: Talking to Corey and Eti

"Bulba?" Aster jumps down from Sarah's arms and greets the Finneon and Cyndaquil cautiously, a little intimidated by the flames.

"Nice to meet you guys. You already made friends, too, wow. I guess we were early, huh? I think I'll hang around here a bit and see who else shows up. Aster and I were going to go check out the lighthouse too."

Sarah turned to look toward the beach and the tall silhouette of the lighthouse.

"Well, good luck to you both! By the way, I heard there's a tournament for new trainers in Navi Town. Its the first stop on our journey, you should enter too! Aster and I will be stronger by then, and ready to battle!"
Old 09-29-2012, 02:52 PM
~Blast Burn

Party:
Currently: Talking to Sarah and Eti

"I see! I'll be sure to enter that tournament. Navi Town? Wonder where that is. I'll be sure to see you there! C'mon Volcano!"

Volcano waves bye to Aster and Sarah, and jumps on Corey's shoulder.

" I guess we were early, ha ha. I'm guessing some trainers will pass by before Minako arrives, she's always late, ha ha. See you soon!"

Monster jumps back into Eti's arms as we all wave goodbye.
Old 09-29-2012, 03:56 PM
dj-tiny Offline

Trainer: dj-tiny
Party:

An Eevee and female that is very rare we should get going and see if we can get some more friends

Eevee runs of to route 1 as Tiny is dumstruck

Last edited by Typhlosion Explosion; 09-29-2012 at 04:00 PM.
Old 09-29-2012, 04:02 PM
~Blast Burn

Be sure to include your stats! I edited them in for you. :)

Party:
Currently: Conversing with tiny

Corey and Eti notice an Eevee running by.

"Aw! How cute! I think I'll catch it!"

Corey smiles at the little Eevee.

"Eevee are rare, it probably belongs to someone..."

Eti says.

"True...But who?"

Eti and Corey meet tiny.

"Hello! Is this your Eevee?"
Old 09-29-2012, 04:07 PM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba

Trainer: Quinn
Party: Snivy

"So, what was it like being in Ceder's lab, Snivy?" Quinn asks his new snake friend.

"Sni," Snivy replies.

"I think I should give you a name...but what should it be?"

They notice three people standing with Pokemon. One has a Cyndaquil, the other a Finneon, and the last an Eevee.

"Huh. Never thought I'd see all those Pokemon in one place."

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)
Old 09-29-2012, 04:08 PM
dj-tiny Offline

Party:
talking to Corey Ty
thanks
Yea it is i was in the lab and then it shot like a bat out of heck like that what it doing just now run away from me

Last edited by Typhlosion Explosion; 09-29-2012 at 04:11 PM.
Old 09-29-2012, 04:11 PM
~Blast Burn

Party:
Currently: Talking to MGS and Tiny

"I see. Well, she sure is a cutie!"

Corey pets Eevee.

Corey then notices someone behind them.

"Hey! Are you a new trainer too? Is that a Snivy?"