Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Trivia/Games

Trivia/Games Join in the Trivia games! Any trivia/games are accepted.

Old 02-21-2013, 04:30 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: Gotta Catch 'Em All Johto: Gold Version (Open!)

Name: Yellow
Team:

(Fine)(Fine)(Fine)(fine)(Fine)(Fine)

Spin growls as she looks at the Chrome grunt. To think moments ago she had been trying to defend him. As she looked through the stuff she picked up a few items that had been stolen. To Lee surprise some of the items were not his. Personal items that belonged to the proffessor.. extra start pokemon. Where had these things come from. Spin picked up some of the files.
"So the professor gave you his personal notes on each of the trainers and their progress..." the tone in her voice was not very friendly

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 02-21-2013, 06:10 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Name: Lee
Team: (Flint) Cyndiquil [KO], (Buzz) Ledyba [KO], Unown E <missing> Grimer (Egg)

Lee stared at the foreign items incredulously. He couldn't believe it! He was being set up! But how? How did those things get in his bag? He had always had it with him; and for the most part, he had been alone. Those Tyrants couldn't have done it... could they? No, Lee had been watching them the entire time. Yet how had they known that they would find those things in there?

None of this made sense. He had kept that bag by his side at all times--no one could have snuck into unless... Unless he had been sleeping.

But... It couldn't have been... Back at the barn? With the Chromes?

Lee tightened his jaw and looked up at Spin, who was looking at him with disgust.

"No, I... I swear," he tried to defend himself again. "I have no idea where those came from."

Just... call up the Professor. He'll clear everything up."

His thoughts went to the PokeGear in his pocket, and all the calls he had missed. He began wondering if perhaps he should have given them more heed.

Last edited by Charmander009; 02-21-2013 at 08:27 PM.
Old 02-21-2013, 06:26 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

(charmander , you missed out on a key part of the story. error on my part really. There is no pokegear yet..GCEA gold and silver take place in the late 1960s and 1970s. There pokedex is a sketch book. The only modern thing they have is a transfer system and seths device. The only way to call is an old telephone ! hahaha)

Team:

Spin looks at him with disbelief.
" Mistake...how could this be a mistake.." As Spin looks through the stuff she notices a little map, and some viles of pokemon scent. Confused she picks up the stuff and brings it over.

"Now im no, pokeexpert but what kind of person carries this stuff around.." She tosses the viles to him. She also opens up the map. "Union Cave huh..." as she scans she sees xs and ys marked in certain areas. At the bottom she notices poor hand writing.
"Best spots for possible cave ins that would be controlled, areas where one could attract a dangerous pokemon to attack."

Spins seems to be sickened by what she is reading.
"Markus put the cuffs back on him !"

Yellow gets in front of him.
"Spin ! stop it !"

Spin growls at Yellow.
"We dont know this guy, why is he carrying around a map to possibly trap or harm someone !"

Old 02-21-2013, 11:52 PM
Dragotech Offline

Damien
Feral/Croconaw (able) Steve/Furret (able) Riot/Rhyhorn (able) Spindle/Ariados (able) Daze/UnownD(Dredd) Razzle/Wooper (able) Orpheus/Krabby(replacing Daze)
Partner: ???/???

Damien was getting annoyed with this pause.
Damien: "Can't we just drag him to Azalea and deal with him there, and then hand him off to the police or a gym leader or someone equipped to deal with him?"
Damien wanted to get back on the road. He figured they spent enough time here for the sake of this stranger.
Old 02-22-2013, 02:00 AM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Markus Novolos
M, Beta, Girius, Natasha, Belt, Unreality, Bloodwraith (?)

*Responding to Lee's rejection of his handshake*...Rude...And just because they're not wearing Tyrant gear doesn't mean they're not Tyrants...

*Seeing Spin and Yellow react-overreact, in fact* Oi! Cool it! No infighting! We just got to get this guy to the Tyrant higher ups. I don't care what you feel about it-in Tyrant Clan, orders are orders-disobey if you want a death wish. *Markus isn't angry at all-he's taken the Unown's warnings to heart. Annoyed would be more accurate. His irritation at the group for their overreacting is almost too obvious, but clearly he just considers this part of the job. His tone, despite the scenario, is relatively cool.*

*At Lee, directly.* You. I have a few rules for you, but rules that you'd best remember: you don't touch anything or anyone, and you obey MY orders at all times. Or else. Simple enough? Good.

*Hearing Damian, and once and for all deciding that he is the sane-if not smart-guy.* Damian, we are doing just that. We're getting him to one of the Tyrant Lords. Once we drop him off, we can just go on and not give a c**p for what happens.

Now, Damian, can you keep an eye on Lee for me? Keep him from escaping? Shouldn't be too hard. *Whispering so Yellow, Spin, and Lee cannot hear* Make sure Yellow and Spin don't get near Lee at all, if you would kindly.

*Turning to the Group* Now then, shall we be off? I think ALL of us agree the sooner we don't have to deal with Lee, the better!

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 02-22-2013, 03:07 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Team:

Markus words only fueled the tension in the group. Spin and Yellow stopped for a moment to look at him.
Spin wasnt having any of Markus's nonsense.
"You are not the leader of this group Markus, if it were up to me you would be locked up with this clown. Professor Elm asked Yellow and I to do something. This clan business is your baby not mine. Dont you ever expect that your ranking in this so called clan changes what happens here. You are here by choice, to represent your clan that's it. As for this guy he answers to you no more than anyone else does. YOU have caused enough damage." Spin walks passed Markus and grabs Lee shirt pulling him forward.

Markus didnt really have ground to stand on in the group, he had been at least in their eyes to blame for what had been going on.

Yellow looked at Markus and how he acted.
" I dont like how you are acting right now..either of you. Markus is acting exactly like those sleevey Tyrant Grunts we met and You are acting like a bully Spin!"

Ariados gets in between Spin and Lee.

"Damien is the only fit one to look over him, since he isnt trying to play and angle." Yellows looks at Lee

"Sorry about this.." Yellow looked at up at Lee with a look of disappointment.

Old 02-22-2013, 03:12 AM
Dragotech Offline

Damien
Feral/Croconaw (able) Steve/Furret (able) Riot/Rhyhorn (able) Spindle/Ariados (able) Daze/UnownD(Dredd) Razzle/Wooper (able) Orpheus/Krabby(replacing Daze)

Damien looked at Lee and shrugged.
Damien: "Alright... Well stranger looks like I get to deal with you."
He looked over at his Wooper.
Damien: "Watch him and make sure he doesn't do anything stupid."
Feral facepalmed.
Feral: "The Wooper? Really?
Razzle: "... uhm... Watch it? Okay..."
Spindle: "Well we all have to watch him... of course we also have to watch Damien as well."
Feral: "Yeah we gotta make sure our... human doesn't almost get himself killed... again."
Damien looked back at Lee.
Damien: "Well get up man. We are going and you get to come with us... Of course the other option is become a tortured human pin cussion, buuuuut I think you would prefer against that."
Old 02-22-2013, 04:50 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Team: (Flint) Cyndiquil [Able], (Buzz) Ledyba [Able], Unown E <missing> Grimer (Egg)

Lee's head was spinning as he stared at the incriminating evidence. This stuff didn't belong to him--it had to belong to a real Pokemon thief. By a real villain. The markings on the map stood out to him, hastily drawn by a crude hand. The only likely candidates were... the Chromes. But no--why would they betray them like that, after he had saved their lives? Though thieves they were, he trusted Alyssa. Frita was honorable. Luna was a mystery, but...

Seth.

Suddenly, everything seemed to convenient. The Tyrants picking him up right after Seth had told him to leave? Lee had known that Seth disliked him, but could he really be the culprit? What sort of connection would he have to the Tyrants? Lee kept asking these questions to himself, but he came no closer to the answer.

Until Spin snapped at Yellow, "We don't know this guy, why is he carrying around a map to possibly trap or harm someone!"

Lee would hardly think of doing something like that... but if this map was indeed Seth's...

Before Lee could finish this thought, Markus snapped at everyone. The telekinetic narrowed his eyes as the questionable leader laid out his rules, already plotting to break every last one of them. He could see ways around them as well--and he planned to exploit every last one. Did they already forget who--what--they were dealing with?

Damien made his comment, to wish Lee bitterly thought, Gee, well, sorry to be such a burden to you.

After that... Lee was tossed and pushed around by the other Tyrants. Spin looked ready to punch him, and probably would have if Yellow hadn't interfered. He was redirected to Damien, but not before Yellow got a chance to apologize.

"Yeah, well," he glared first at Markus then at Spin. "You name fits your attitude. You really are nothing but a bunch of Tyrants." Focusing on Spin, he finished in a slow warning tone, "You are making a mistake."

The Tyrants made ready to move on. Turning to Lee, Damien said, "Well get up man. We are going and you get to come with us... Of course the other option is become a tortured human pin cussion, buuuuut I think you would prefer against that."

"Tch," Lee rolled his eyes, hardly intimidated or amused at Damien's "threat". Still, he got to his feet the best he could with his handcuffs and waited for Damien to move on. Lee knew enough to know when he didn't stand a chance--outnumbered like this, there wasn't much he could do.

But that didn't mean he wasn't going to give these grunts h***.

Old 02-22-2013, 05:16 AM
Dragotech Offline

Damien

Damien turned back to Lee.
Damien: "Sorry, I think I may have snapped on you... Let's just say I am not fond of this area."
Damien turned his head back in the direction of the ruins.
Damien: "Well... you can probably guess why..."
Old 02-22-2013, 12:55 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

(...Lee was un-cuffed...)

Markus Novolos
M, Girius, Beta, Natasha, Belt, Unreality, Bloodwraith(?)

*Ignoring Spin entirely at this point-if anything, she was just hysterical with rage, and completely agreeing with Yellow on Damian guarding Lee*...Indeed, Damian's the only cool head of all four of us right now-and by that token, the only correct one...I agree completely, he should be the only one interacting with Lee. Now...Let's move on. *Moving in the direction of the Pokemon Center nearby Union Cave, taking point regardless of Spinel.*

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 02-22-2013, 03:19 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Team:

After a few moments Spin seemed to calm down. The mistrust for Markus and a team that would kidnap someone blew her mind. Keeping this guy with them also didnt make any sense. They werent trained for this, they had narrowly escaped two life or death situations. The tension in the group would only get worse as Spin would stop.
"We are not going where ever you are trying to take us Markus. You have proven to be untrustworthy, you are keeping important information from us." Spin pauses taking out a map. She looks over it for a moment. She choices to go a different direction of Markus.
"We are going to head east into the farm town. We need to heal our pokemon and maybe we can drop this guy off with a sheriff. We have to much going on to have to watch over someone we do not know..Markus you are welcome to join along or go on your own."

Yellow had always been the one person to remain happy. The stress of the situation had caused her to feel a little off. When Spin stopped she stopped. Spin had been the one keeping them on track. Yellow looked at Markus with a bit of mistrust. She had felt some of his memories..while they were blurry she had not gotten an evil vibe from Lee. Spins words seemed logical.
"Im going with Spin.." Yellow looked at Damien to come with.
"Whatever is going on between us needs to stop. We have not right to make anyone follow us. I dont think Lee is a bad person, but if he has done something wrong lets local police deal with this..There is no point to drag this poor guy through Union Cave."

Yellow walks up to Lee and says something only he can hear.
" I know you have powers..I also dont believe you are a bad person..If you stay with us it will only get worse for all of us."

Lee doesnt seem to have much of a choice, as he changes direction so does Damien. Spin doesnt address Markus after this point.

Old 02-22-2013, 07:40 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

(I was pretty confused on whether or not he was cuffed xD Thanks for clarifying ^^')

Team: (Flint) Cyndiquil [Able], (Buzz) Ledyba [Able], Unown E <missing> Grimer (Egg)

Lee sighed as Damien glanced back in the direction of the ruins. Yeah, he could understand that. If he recalled correctly, Damien had been the boy the Shadow Man had used as a living battery. Apparently they had had some stroke of luck in the ruins, for he obviously hadn't died. But Lee was on the outside of that circle. He had no idea what had really gone down back there.

Watching the interactions between the Tyrants was educational, on Lee's part. Apparently, Markus was the only one who truly bled gold. From the sounds of it, Yellow and Spin were only loosely affiliated with the Tyrants. Lee wondered if he could possibly use this friction between the three to his advantage. At any rate, they argued over which direction to go, and Markus' plan ended up being shunted. The telekinetic smirked slighhtly at that, giving the Tyrant a side glance.

But then Yellow wandered up next to Lee and whispered to him. Lee made sure to keep his gaze forward, not wanting to draw attention to the exchange. He was relieved to have someone on his side, though he wasn't sure what to make of it. Was it all a trick? An attempt to get on his good side? But... Yellow seemed like a sincere person... He couldn't imagine her plotting any trickery.

"Believe me," he muttered softly back. "I don't intend to stay for very much longer."

And from that point out, Lee looked for an oppurtunity to make an escape. For whatever fool reason, Markus had uncuffed him and hadn't confisgated his Pokemon. Yellow's touch earlier had done something to Lee he couldn't explain. The weariness he had felt from using his powers was gone--and he felt certain that his Pokemon were revived as well. Damien's Pokemon were released, helping to keep an eye on him, but Lee kept a closer eye on thier master. They were probably a little on edge after the incident in the ruins, and would be more concerned with protecting thier master.

Lee just needed the right distraction.

His eyes began scanning his surroundings for usefulness. If he could find something like a broken branch, a loose stone... Something that he could fling at Damien--not to seriously injure him, but to distract him and his Pokemon.

Old 02-23-2013, 12:46 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Team:

Spin lead the group down Route 32 to a small farm town located north east of Pokemon Center. As the team reached the county line Lee found the area familiar. Yellow smiled as she heard the sound of Miltanks mooing in the distance. Spin paused updating her journal. She jotted down the area they were at on the map. Keeping track of the time of their arrival. As she looked up she noticed the fields of grass. She continued down the dirt path she could hear the Miltank as well.
"Good, we are getting close to a farm, this whole thing will be over soon.."

Old 02-23-2013, 12:47 AM
Latio-Nytro Offline

(I'm just going to love it when Lee tries to escape. Damian isn't Markus'es only security system. Also, I believe Damian caught everyone up with what he knew-Including Dredd being from Phoenix Clan.)

Markus Novolos
Beta, Girius, M, Natasha, Belt, Unreality, Bloodwraith (?)

*Ignoring Spin, responding and looking only at Yellow*

...Ugh...The reason why YOU should give our little Prisoner to the Tyrant Lords-your reasoning in this, not mine nor the Tyrants as an organization-is because the Tyrants will still get him in the end. Give him to the Cops, the Tyrants will still attempt to get his hands on him, screw if he's in jail or not. Considering one prominent Tyrant by the name of Samuel Oak-you know, the guy that got you into Tyrant and scared the c**p out of that Chromie leader-I think they'll be rather successful. It's just delaying the inevitable...And that's to say nothing of the disciplinary systems Tyrant likes using on Traitors that don't do what they're told...Trust me, some Tyrants just love torturing Traitors...*Seeing Yellow and Damian walk off*...

*Moving in front of Damian and Yellow, acting like Spin isn't there at all.*

*M is still on the lookout for Shadow Pokemon, along with Markus. Beta and Unreality are watching over Lee, however, prepared to mentally assail Lee and send him into unconsciousness with Sleep Powder-respectively.*

*Seeing the Farm-ready to use Unreality to harmlessly put the gang to sleep and get them on-track through Union Cave to Azaela Town, and get Lee to the Tyrant Lords.*

(I made this post before I saw Dredd's most recent one, so I edited that last part in. He's not letting the group go that easy.)

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!

Last edited by Latio-Nytro; 02-23-2013 at 12:50 AM.
Old 02-23-2013, 01:01 AM
Dragotech Offline

Damien

Damien looked over at Steve.
He whispered to his Furret.
Damien: "Take up post on that one's shoulder."
Steve: "What? Why me?
Steve decided it would be better to comply than argue with someone who couldn't understand plain Pokemon.
A moment later the Furret was posted on Lee's shoulder.
Spindle eyed this action with curiousity.
Damien took a moment to look at the Pokeball containing the unidentified mystery Pokemon.
Damien: "Soon perhaps... My friend."
He put the mystery back on his belt and looked back at Lee.
Damien: "How cute..."
The Furret eyed Damien evily.
Damien: "Hahahahaha... Seriously... Don't they look cute guys?"
Feral and Spindle gave off a chuckle.
Razzle, already told to keep an eye on Lee, followed the prisoner with serious determination... For a Wooper.

Last edited by Dragotech; 02-23-2013 at 01:03 AM.