Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Trivia/Games

Trivia/Games Join in the Trivia games! Any trivia/games are accepted.

Old 02-09-2013, 03:28 AM
Dragotech Offline

Default Re: Gotta Catch 'Em All Johto: Gold Version (Open!)

Damien
Feral/Croconaw (able) Steve/Furret (able) Riot/Rhyhorn (able) Spindle/Ariados (able) Daze/UnownD(Dredd) Razzle/Wooper (able) Orpheus/Krabby(replacing Daze)
Partner: ???/???

Damien looked over at Markus. His facial expression was odd. He didn't bother to put too much thought into it. He looked over at the Krabby that had hatched. It was a little crab. He couldn't really put it in any other way.
He noticed that there was an empty slot with Daze gone. It explained why the Krabby didn't dissappear as soon as it hit the Pokeball.
He called back the rest of his Pokemon.
Damien: "So shall we get moving? It would be nice to be some where else by night fall."
Damien pulled on his pack and waited for everyone else.
Old 02-11-2013, 02:25 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

(for the sake of keeping true to what year it should be, your pokegear isnt really pokegear, you cant talk to be people on it. Also your pokeballs wouldnt really disappaer in my opinion. but the extra pokemon moving to the PC is better for the game so we will keep saying that.)
Name: Yellow
Team:

(Fine)(Fine)(Fine)(fine)(Fine)(Fine)

Spin looked at everyone in the group, including Eric.
"Damiens right, its time to move out. We have a long way to go before we reach the next town or city."

Yellow watched as the new Shellder disappeared with the pokeball. She let out a little smile and whispered.
"Ill see you soon."
At that point she picked up her stuff and rushed over to catch up with Spin. Gold Team was now back on the road. They had more pokemon to find, maybe some of the shadow pokemon would appear along the way. Markus kept his eyes open.

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 02-11-2013, 07:49 PM
Dragotech Offline

Damien
Feral/Croconaw (able) Steve/Furret (able) Riot/Rhyhorn (able) Spindle/Ariados (able) Daze/UnownD(Dredd) Razzle/Wooper (able) Orpheus/Krabby(replacing Daze)

Damien let his Pokemon out to accompany him on the walk. Unfortunately Riot and Orpheus would only play and this was slowing him down, so he returned them to their respective Pokeballs.
Spindle walked alongside him at his left, Feral on his right, Steve on his shoulder and Razzle walked closely behind.
Spindle: "Finally! Glad to be out of those ruins!"
Razzle: "Why did you guys wanna go in there anyways?"
Steve: "They thought it was going to be fun."
Feral: "That place even freaked me out!"
Spindle: "Well you missed most of it so..."
Feral: "Most of what?"
Spindle: "..."
Damien continued onward oblivious to the chatter of his Pokemon.
He was ready to be further away from the ruins.
He couldn't wait to continue his journey with Pokemon.
Damien: "I can't wait... How much farther?"
Old 02-14-2013, 12:36 AM
Latio-Nytro Offline

(I checked. There is a Pokemon Center at the end of the route, at the entrance to the cave.)

Markus
M, Girius, Natasha, Belt, Unreality, Beta, Bloodwraith(?)

*Beta, searching for any odd thoughts-as in, thoughts of power lust, torment, shadow, and so on-that would identify a Shadow Pokemon*

*Unown M, doing likewise*

*Markus, using his eyes and ears where the two Psychics were using their mind.*

<*Thinking to himself*...Well, catching them all takes a whole new meaning now...>

*Responding to Damian's question* I'd wager it'll take us good while. It takes longer to get to the ruins from Violet City than it takes to get from the Ruins to the cave...Fortunately, there's a Pokemon Center nearby the entrance, if memory serves correctly.

<*Thinking again* Like what I had of memory before was any good...>

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 02-14-2013, 03:06 PM
Dragotech Offline

(Yep there is a Pokemon Center before the cave. I coulda told you that if you wanted to know)
Damien

Damien: "Well... that outta get us somewhere..."
Damien looked down at the ground for a moment distracted.
Razzle: "I wonder what other Wild Pokemon will we meet?"
Feral: "Psshh, I don't know."
Spindle: "Is anyone else noting a lack of trainers, or anything else?"
Damien was again oblivious to the chattering of Pokemon near him.
He walked onward looking back and forth in different directions as if admiring the scenery.

(OOC: minor nostalgia: Certain Trainer that wasn't in Falkner's Gym =P)
Old 02-19-2013, 09:07 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Team:

As gold team walks along they notice something in the distance. It looks like someone in distress. Spin notices it first and starts to run over. As she gets closer she notices the guy Lee from the ruins cuffed to a tree. Markus, Damien, Yellow and Eric rush over. Spin stops looking around. Yellow looks at the poor guy and rushes over.

Two grunts jump from the trees. The guy steps forward.
"What a sad bunch of Tyrant Grunts im looking at right now.." Joel pauses.
"Look Sam, its are old pal Markus."

Sam smiles, walking forward passed the others giving him a phony hug.
"Marky where have you been darling, its been ages." Sam moves back

Joel looks at the others
"Boy Markus you must have really dropped the ball to get this assignment. We have been cleaning up your mess since Voliet City. Thought we would do you one last favor before we leave the area." Joel turns his head to Lee. Sam un cuffs him from the tree and pushes him to the ground.
"We spotted Chrome Grunts a couple of ago, we busted this one trying to make a get away."

Spin looks at him and than at them.
" and what do you think we are going to do with him..?"

Sam sighs.
"Your job grunt make sure he gets to the right people. He is a chrome thief.." Sam looks at Markus.
" Would you keep these people in line."

Spin grips her fist and looks at Markus for a response before she punches the girl.

Yellow pushes through the grunts and stops at Lee
" Are you okay ?"

Old 02-19-2013, 10:06 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Markus Novolos

*Seeing Sam and Joel* Hey! Sam, Joel, how's it going?

*after hearing the conversation and seeing Spin's gesture* Oi! don't you dare! Sam is on OUR side. *Turning to Lee, grabbing the cuffs* We will get him to where he needs to go, you two. Don't worry, Chromies were never the kind to free captured kinsmen.

Oh...If you see any weird Pokemon-Like, overaggressive, oddly colored, anything unnatural for the species-can you alert me to that? Can't say too much, but it involves Phoenix clan, however unbelievable it is.

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 02-19-2013, 11:55 PM
Dragotech Offline

Damien

Damien raised an eyebrow at the current going ons.
It seemed that a couple of fellow Tyrants captured a Chrome and then proceeded to taunt Markus and managed to agitate Spin.
Damien looked over at his Pokemon. He had a sudden urge to battle.
Damien: "Well... How about a friendly little scrimmage before we part? Unless you are worried the sad bunch of Grunts would make you two look silly."
Old 02-20-2013, 06:04 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Name: Lee
Team: (Flint) Cyndiquil [KO], (Buzz) Ledyba [KO], Unown E <missing> Grimer (Egg)

Today just couldn't get any worse for Lee.

He really hadn't expected things to go downhill that quickly when he decided to travel with the Chrome Clan--but he also hadn't expected to end up handcuffed to a tree. He might have had psychic tendencies, but he was not THAT kind of psychic. He glared balefully at the Tyrants with his yellow eyes, deciding to clam up rather than try to defend himself anymore. None of these freaks would listen to him, whether or not he was a real Chrome or not.

At any rate, another group of Tyrants joined up with Sam and Joel, though Lee tried to ignore them--up until he was pushed into the dirt. He grunted as he hit the earth, but didn't mutter a crossword as he pulled himself up. Lee was caught off guard, however, when one of the Tyrants asked if he was okay. He glanced up, blinking, and was surprised to see a familiar face.

It was one of the Tyrants he had met in the Ruins--one that had helped him clear the Unown so Alyssa could get at the Noctowl Man.

Before he could react, someone grabbed his cuffs and pulled him up.

Lee recognized the man who had grabbed him, who was saying, "We will get him to where he needs to go, you two. Don't worry, Chromies were never the kind to free captured kinsmen."

And this is the thanks I get for helping you earlier? Lee snorted in disgust, turning away. Looks like he doesn't even recognize me... Figures...

Lee watched the exchanges between the grunts with little interest, glowering at everyone.

Old 02-20-2013, 01:30 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Team:

Spin watched the events unravel. How could they just be dragging this guy around. He had not been in the Sprout Tower nor had he been wearing any Chrome gear. Yellow shoved Markus back. Niddy and Flower jumped in front of her. Aridos came out and kicked up dirt at the Joel and Sam.
"You cant treat someone like this Markus !"

Sam stepped forward and grabbed Yellow.
"This person is a criminal, his gang is responsible for crimes that are unspeakable."

Spin having had enough tapped Sam on the shoulder and took a hard swing knocking her to the ground. The tension with in the group was raising. Damien stood there unsure what to do as Yellow rushed back over to Lee. The little blond haired girl began to focus, Lee could feel a cool energy healing him. (Lees powers are back and his pokemon are healed.)

Joel looked over at Spin.
"You are way out of line grunt !"

Sam got up out of the ground, her hand cradling her jaw. With a drop of blood coming from the edge of her now crooked smile.
"Honestly I was expecting that, but its seems you kids dont understand what are mission is. So we are going to have to teach you."

Trainer Battle

"This misunderstanding should prove as a useful field exercise !"

Yellow rushed up, to Spin.
"They cant treat anyone like this ! I want this battle!"

Yellow looked at Damien. Who had found himself caught in the middle.

"Are you going to help Spin and I or let this bullies get away with hurting people !"

Old 02-20-2013, 02:44 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Post Re: Gotta Catch 'Em All Johto: Gold Version (Open!)

Markus Novolos

*Seeing the events unravel* Oh, for the love of-NO!! INFIGHTING!! *sending out all of his Pokemon, who encircle Markus as he goes up to Lee and grabs him*

You. I do not really care what side you are really on, at all, but you are still going with us...*winks at Gold team and Lee*...Like it or not. Got it?

<*Beta, telepathing to Gold Team and Lee to prevent misinterpretation* It's a facade! Don't attack, we can leave and have our way without a fight or new enemies! Just fake an apology and walk away with Lee, do not attack!>

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 02-20-2013, 06:56 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

(Markus its important that Lee isnt treated very well overall..lol..I know that sounds crazy but this treatment is going to help push him further into becoming a villain..HAHAHA)

Team:

Joel pauses for a moment looking at Markus.
"A little serious arent we old friend."

Sam takes a moment as well.

The tension is still very high between them.

Spin grabs Yellow as she makes a move a Markus. Yellow stops sort of the pokemon.
"Markus this isnt right ! " Ariados hisses at Markus.

As the little golden ant eater contacts the others about the plan Yellow slows down. Spin who has gotten the message still doesnt trust it or Markus, but the plan would avoid anyone getting hurt. Spin turns to the higher up Tyrants
"There has been a misunderstanding on our part..We dont like taking prisoners as it only serves to slow us down. You also haven't given us much to go on about this person."

Joel reaches in his bag and throws a file at Markus.
"This is Lee.. He is a pokemon thief who weather you can believe this or not is affiliated with the dark entity known as Abaddon..Im sure you have come to call it other names. The higher ups have coined that term to describe its lust for destruction."

Markus picks up the file and which has pictures of Lee and shows pictures of a dark abra.

"Lee isnt the worlds biggest threat but a chrome grunt affiliated with Abaddon should not be roaming Johto." Sam says to the group before turning around.

"If you dont believe us, look through his bag, we found stolen supplies from Elms office..The kid cant be trusted." With those words the two grunts disappear into the trees. Yellow and Ariados make a move to free Lee. Spin pushes through Markus's pokemon and takes Lees bag. As she spills it out onto the ground. Paperwork and start pokeballs roll out.

Old 02-20-2013, 08:17 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

(Looking at the posts thus far, it's Like Markus in Gold is like Max in Red, and Spin in Gold is like Markus in Red. It's SOOO Ironic. I LOVE IT! Also, considering what's been said, I'll just assume Markus is the same rank as Sam and Joel-and by that token, above basically everyone else in Gold Team.)

Markus Novolos

<*Telepathing to Beta*...Are they gone for real?>

<*Responding*...Yes. They're gone.>

*Breathing a sigh of relief-right before the two girls charge at Lee* Hey!

*At Lee* You. Lee. As of right now, I have no intention of harming you, but I have no intention of letting you go, either. I have no clue who the f*** you REALLY are, in fact-a past is only half the story. You clearly have a head on your shoulders that extends beyond the Chrome-Tyrant rivalry, clearly. You helped us in the Ruins, we help you by not treating you like the sack of dirt basically every other Tyrant in existence would treat basically every other Chromie in existence. So just do what I say and you'll come out better than basically every other case of a Tyrant Capturing a Chromie I've ever heard of-which, FYI, usually winds up with the Chromie dead. OK? *Extending a hand for Lee's soon-to-be freed arm to shake*

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!

Last edited by Latio-Nytro; 02-21-2013 at 12:05 AM.
Old 02-20-2013, 11:52 PM
Dragotech Offline

Damien

Damien thinks back. He doesn't seem to remember seeing him anywhere other than the ruins.
Damien: "Well it look like we won't be having a little scrimmage after all. Oh well..."
Feral: "Too bad... I didn't like them."
Spindle: "Yeah... They weren't exactly pleasant people."
Steve: "Who were those guys anyways... and what are we supposed to do with this?"
The Furret gestured to Lee.
Damien looked at the Furret raising an eyebrow. He assumed that gesture from his Furret had something to do with the "thief."
Razzle: "... Make it do something other than sit there looking angry?"
Old 02-21-2013, 04:04 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Name: Lee
Team: (Flint) Cyndiquil [KO], (Buzz) Ledyba [KO], Unown E <missing> Grimer (Egg)

Lee winced as Markus contacted him through telepathy, recoiling from the mental touch as if pained. But that wasn't the end of Lee's problem.

He stiffened as the grunt declared his name.

He had never told these strangers who he was.

The psychic's yellow eyes darted back up to Joel, and he grew all the more distrustful. He began to suspect that his "capture" hadn't happened by chance... The conflict between the grunts was growing--though some were fighting for him, Lee just couldn't bring himself to feel sympathetic for any of them. In fact, he was growing increasingly resentful.

Then the folder came out. Lee stared at it in bafflement as it fell before Markus--the Tyrants had an entire folder dedicated to him? Before Markus picked it up, Lee saw one of the photos within it... and a shadow crossed his face. Joel then proceeded to spin a wild tale, and Lee fell deeper into his hate.

"Lies..." he muttered under his breath, a strange red light seeming to flicker in his eyes. Yet it disappeared before anyone could notice, as the elder Tyrants turned and walked away. The other Tyrants were left to deal with him, and he was left with a group he wasn't sure how to feel about.

Lee watched as his bag was emptied before his eyes, his gear spilling out for everyone to see. Markus in the meantime chatted in his ear, his voice sounding a little grating to Lee. He extended his hand to the telekinetic... Eyes darting from the hand up to the Tyrant's face, the "Chromie" brushed it aside.

Turning to Spin, he said in a bitter tone, "I didn't steal any of that. I was helping Professor Elm." Glancing back to Markus, he added, "And I'm not a Chrome."

Last edited by Charmander009; 02-21-2013 at 04:29 AM.