Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Trivia/Games

Trivia/Games Join in the Trivia games! Any trivia/games are accepted.

Old 10-25-2012, 01:51 AM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Default Re: Gotta Catch em' all Johto: Gold Version (Open!)

*Looks to where the wall has been moved*...So these walls are mobile...Clever. *Moves through the new gap, if he can*

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 10-25-2012, 04:08 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Once he squeezed through the door, he found that he could now see Damien. It looked like they were only a couple of spaces away from each other.

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 10-25-2012, 04:55 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

Spinel went back to trying to figure out the maze, this time with Yellow by her side. "I wonder what Tyrant has done her to cause this," she wondered allowed. "And why the sages are taking it out on us."

Ren was again on Spinel's shoulder, and she shivered for a moment. Spin grew concerned, feeling that her partner was fighting off evolution again. However this episode was not as bad as before, and the Totodile quickly calmed back down. When the ex-military officer reached for the water-type's Pokeball, Ren shook her head. She wanted to stay with her trainer and her friend, and her request was granted.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 10-25-2012, 04:58 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Yellow looked up at Ren.
"If you want I can help take some of the pressure off of her." Yellow then looks back at the wall.
"Do you have any pokemon that you could use to cover the wall..I had Charlotte use her web ! "

Old 10-25-2012, 05:05 AM
Dragotech Offline

Damien looked around the room wondering where Markus went, and wondering why Yellow came from the ceiling.
Damien looked down at his Spinarak, who amazingly wan't on his head at the time.
Damien: "Well I guess we should cover the walls more, and see if we can get anywhere."
Spindle: (In Pokemon as always) "Sure. Man this isn't fun at all."
Spindle started covering the walls hoping to find some sort of switch or hole or anything really.
Old 10-25-2012, 05:31 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

(damien remember you pokemon would be very very tired at this point..)
As Spinerak shot more string shot out it started to get really tired. It soon ran out of web. The wall wasnt even half way covered. Damien would have to devise a new strategy.

Old 10-25-2012, 05:37 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Spinel thought for a moment, thinking it over. "Maybe Sentry could mark the walls with scratches, or my Butterfree with her powder, but both are low on energy..."

Ren then hopped off of her trainer's should and walked up to the wall. After a moment she then sharply turned on her heel, smacking the wall with her tail. It was not hard enough to shatter, but it did cause cracks in the wall. She then looked back up and smiled, having used some of the extra energy she was storing from not evolving into causing more damage into the wall.

"That works," the trainer then said. "That way we know if we've been down this path before."

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 10-25-2012, 05:49 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

(Cm think of this wall as unbreakable. no psychical attack would even put a dent in it. the think is build to survive constant vibration and fire ! Youll have to try using something that doesnt hurt the wall but expose it...)

Yellow looked at her pokemon and then at Spin.
"If only we had a Zubat !"

Old 10-25-2012, 05:54 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

((My bad. I thought they could at least be cracked if hit hard enough. I completely forgot about that. I'll have a reprocussion in this post then for her doing that.))

After a moment, when everything seemed fine, Ren then jumped up suddenly. The Totodile cried out and spun around, holding her tail. She used a weak Water Gun on it, the cool water soothing the massive amout of pain she now felt from hitting her tail against the wall.

"Okay, that doesn't work," she said, returning the water-type to her Pokeball. She then turned to Yellow. "A couple of those would be nice... I'm sure there are wild ones in the tower. We just have to locate them."

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 10-25-2012, 05:56 AM
Dragotech Offline

Damien: "You okay Spindle? Take a rest."
Spindle returned to her Pokeball.
Damien thought to himself.
Damien: "Wow this would be so much easier with a zubat. Their supersonic would literally bounce all over and reveal the whole room to it at once... That probably would be bad for my health."
Damien continues to think. He settles with putting his face up against the wall and searching for flaws while physically searching for any flaw with his hands. He notices a small inperfection. There was a single spot in front of him that was skewed. His reflection was slightly stretched in a small spot. He realized some wall on the other side of the mirror in front of him must have moved in order to create this minor imperfection because he was sure that the imperfection wasn't there earlier. He reached into the small hole and felt for anything. He pressed a button and heard something somewhere click. Upon examining the room he could not see the change. Dissappointed he looked up to the heavens, or rather to the ceiling and saw a handle.
Damien: "How am I supposed to pull that?"
He thinks to himself. He walks over and plucks some of Spindle's webbing off the wall. He wraps it around his hands leaving a rather uncomfortable feeling and his shoes and manages with difficulty to climb the wall.
When he pulls on the handle one of the walls slides slightly creating a small gap in the walls, which he attempts to squeeze through.

Last edited by Dragotech; 10-25-2012 at 06:02 AM.
Old 10-25-2012, 12:47 PM
brandon_g Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to brandon_g Send a message via Skype™ to brandon_g

Meanwhile on the 1st floor Brandon beamed his flashlight all around not knowing where the voice came from.

"who's there and what do you want?"

"I come in peace... please dont hurt me whoever you are"
I am Brandon, I have 1 goal as a pokemon trainer: To become the unbeatable unlike any other... I have already become the Champion of sinnoh... and am training currently in unova to beat the Champion their.
Old 10-25-2012, 04:22 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Yellow nods looking back at the big wall. The two cross over and try to push against the wall. They hear a slight noise on the other side of the room.
Yellow grabs a pokeball.
"Furry help us push."

Furry comes out looking around. They here a slight sound again.
"Hmmm"

Damien stands looking at the girl. As they push he notices something. A small flash of an opening heading off in a different direction. As soon as they stop it closes quickly

The Sage watches Brandon.
"You no pokemon, turn back."

The boy stands there he hears something move on the floor above. When he looks back a ghost pokemon is floating infront of him.

He reaches into his bag pulling out a strange ball that his mom gave him just in case he was attacked and couldn't defend himself. The ball had not been very popular in many places so not many people had even seen one.

He tosses out the pester ball the gas sent the suprised pokeball back. he picked it up running down the hall. He found a stair case and headed up.

Old 10-25-2012, 05:08 PM
brandon_g Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to brandon_g Send a message via Skype™ to brandon_g

Brandon ran as fast as possible up the staircase he held the pokeball in 1 hand.

He ripped open the door at the top of the staircase and beamed his flashligyht around the 2nd floor... he found a bunch of crates bundleed in the corner... he extuiguished his light hid behind the crates.
I am Brandon, I have 1 goal as a pokemon trainer: To become the unbeatable unlike any other... I have already become the Champion of sinnoh... and am training currently in unova to beat the Champion their.
Old 10-25-2012, 05:17 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

(brandon you gotta remember to read the others posts. on the next floor up it is a well lit room with nothing in it. The walls are made out of glass but you cant see them. So think of yourself standing in a huge empty room.)

Brandon had rushed up the stairs head first into this strange room. He could see that some walls formed in the distance but as he tried to move towards them he slammed into an invisible wall.

(alright be back a little later, so we are pausing the games)

Old 10-25-2012, 10:21 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

...Urgh...More invisible room...And now Spinels' out of my Line of sight. Great. At least there's Damian...Maybe some of his food could help? Ugh...Hey, Monarch, you're doing fine...I'll have you healed, soon, soon, Monarch...Just use some more String Shot, OK?

*Monarch complies, though he is weary. He still spreads his silk around, exposing the shape of the room and whatever contraptions there are hidden within the walls*

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!