Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Trivia/Games

Trivia/Games Join in the Trivia games! Any trivia/games are accepted.

Old 10-23-2012, 03:08 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: Gotta Catch em' all Johto: Gold Version (Open!)

(Brandon you have to try and get on more, also you are going to be entering the building alone. the others are all lost in separate halls. You are going to have to play it out as if you just walked into the empty Bellsprout tower. Also its a Sage....*facepalm* which is like a monk)

The string shot wraps around him but as Damien gets closer it dissappears.

The Sage stands calmly behind him.
"Attacking a Sage here is a not a bright move." Gastly appears again.
"Gastly help our friend learn some respect for our tower." The Gastly looked at Damien
"Gas Gas !"

The massive Psywave Knocked Damien and his pokemon back. As the Gastly attacked Sage moved back disappearing in the walls.

Yellow stood their trying to think of way to signal him. Her Ariados climbed the walls trying to find a weak point. When Ariados couldnt it came down. Yellow looked around.
"Hmm to bad we couldnt get a chance to talk to one o the pokemon, maybe they could help us get back to our friends."
Yellow scratched her head.

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 10-23-2012, 04:16 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

((Spinel has to hand your Pokemon and starter kit to your character to get it. And you really need to be on more so you don't get lost. With Dragotech and Latio-Nytro in this game posting can get rather fast, which could leave you far behind if you're not on and posting almost regularly in this game.))

Spinel examined the mirror wall, knowing the trick very well. On her side she could see through it, but on the other it was just like a mirror. But she knew there had to be a way around it. Even a crack through the walls that would allow Sentry to join Yellow and let the other trainer know they were nearby. She was getting frustrated when she wasn't finding an easier way to get to her comrades. Cursing under her breath she was half tempted to have Sentry tackle the wall to see if it'd fall over, even though better judgement told her that would be a bad idea. And better judgement always won over frustration.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~

Last edited by CM; 10-23-2012 at 07:38 PM.
Old 10-23-2012, 07:28 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

The Second Sage moved through the hall freely. The walls had been disigned to throw off anyone looking at them for a obvious opening. As Spin searched around she found herself face to face with

Pokemon Battle

Bellsprout

Old 10-23-2012, 07:37 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

Spinel was not pleased to see the grass-type. She looked down at Sentry, how was growling and his his back arched up. His fur was puffed out as well, his tail straight up.

"You want to battle?" she asked the Furret, who only nodded while keeping his gaze on the Pokemon in front of them. "Then take it out."

Attacker: Sentry/Furret
Opponent: Bellsprout
Attacker's Points: 15
Opponent's Points: 12
Bonuses: -5 (evolution bonus, one stage)
Attacker's Points: 8
Opponent's Points: 0

As the two Pokemon battled, Spin again looked around the room. I'm approaching this at the wrong angle, she though. Of course they would make it harder to find the exit. I need to figure out how they have this set up, find their hidden passages. I surely doubt one of the sages will freely give me this information.

((I'm having the feeling that maybe boxing Weepinbell before coming to the tower might not have been a wise choice now...))

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 10-23-2012, 08:39 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

The wounded Bellsprout shoot out a blast of stun spore as it moved quickly back down the stairs.

Old 10-23-2012, 09:17 PM
Dragotech Offline

[(I know the Sage's are monks, that doesn't mean Damien has to ;)]
Damien got back onto his feet with a massive headache. Spindle displayed her displeasure by tripping him with a string shot.
Damien: "Ow, yeah I probably deserved that. Wow these wizards are difficult to beat!"
Spindle: (might as well be to herself) "You doofus, what the heck gave you that idea, and they aren't wizards!"
Damien: "Woah Spindle! Calm down!"
The Spinarak looked at him crossly and climbed back onto his head.
Old 10-23-2012, 10:43 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Damien found that moving to the next stair case was rather hard. He seemed to be surrounded by invisible walls.

Yellow found her self in the exact same predicament. She stood there looking at the walls.
"Charlotte we could a try to.. Hmm"
She pulled out a pokeballs.
"Flower, Furry come out ! "
Chikorita and Furret came out of the pokeballs.
"Now everyone we need to mark this walls! "

After a little while of testing different movies Yellow had an idea.
"What about this ! Charlotte lets get a string shot on the wall.

On Damien side he could start to see a wall form in front of him.

Old 10-23-2012, 11:37 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

(Just reminding you all, Markus IS the arbitrary 4th wall-breaker.)

*Walks up the staricase carefully, noticing-*

Ah, come on! Sages, you're pathetic! You're giving me money!

<And if they don't get it...*Breaking the 4th wall here*...It's GCeA, Points mean Evolutions, and Evolutions mean premenant levels in bada**ery. *Resumes acting like there's a fourth wall*>

...There's 20...To evolve Girius now, or to evolve Belt later...Which would be better in the long run? *Decides*...Belt later.

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 10-23-2012, 11:54 PM
Dragotech Offline

Damien looks at the wall in disappointment. Damien gets an idea.
Damien: "Spindle use poison sting on that wall!"
Spindle jumped off of Damien's head and while in the air fired small but incredibly sharp and poisonous purple projectiles from her mouth at the wall. The small spikes shattered and bounced harmlessly off the wall.
Damien: "Well I guess it was worth a shot."
Damien gets another idea. He moves as far back as he can and sprints into the wall. Damien slammed into the wall and produced a muffled thud. Damien slides off the wall in searing pain. He learns not to try that again.
Spindle shook her head.
Old 10-24-2012, 12:11 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Markus found himself in a room of all glass. From his position he could only see Spin. Who didnt seem to notice him. In the distance he could see one wall that seemed be forming in front of him.

A Sages voice can be heard through the walls.
" Anger is not going to get you through this Tyrant scum! "
A leaf blade cuts part of his shirt exposing the Tryant Colors.

"You truly are the weakest clan.."

Old 10-24-2012, 12:30 AM
Latio-Nytro Offline

(Markus wasn't wearing a Tyrant shirt, it was in his bag...That being said...)

Weakest Clan? Tyrant?! The Illex clan's almost completely destroyed by sheer lack of members, the Chromies are just all lying ba****ds and thieves, and the Phoenix Clan members are seemingly allergic to sunlight. Allergic to Sunlight. We of Tyrant are none of those things...And why'd you just cut my shirt if I wasn't wearing the colors underneath?!

You're just a**holes that need illusions and traps to survive the simplest of encounters, you understand me?! Now, you come out here and see if you're so strong you can protect yourself from trainers that are just starting! Seriously, that's who you're figthing? Or, perhaps we'll just turn around and forget this ever happened if you just TELL US. WHAT THE F***. IS YOUR DEAL.

*Notices the wall forming in front of him.*

...Hrm...*Pulls out Belt the Bellsprout, and watches him evolve because he spent his points*

Whoop!

Pokemon Evolving: Belt the Bellsprout
Evolving into: Weepinbel
Points Required: 21
Points on hand: 21 counting this post
Points afterwards: 0
Gannon Banned!

Now then...Belt, can you use an acid spray on that wall? In fact, on all around us? I believe this place is made of invisible walls, and I want to know where we're standing in relation to them, eh?

*Belt complies with a little hesitance, noticable acid is sprayed everywhere, revealing the shape of the room*

...Well, I hope that'll help matters...*Notices a hissing sound, believe's it's the acid melting the walls and hopefully NOT the floor*...I blame you sages for property damage.

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 10-24-2012, 03:03 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

(Latio your character cant swear in gold, no one should swear or fake swear here. You are the good guys)

Sage shakes his head.
" Such anger is not appropriate here young man. Turn back before something happens to your poor pokemon they dont deserve to be treated this way."

Gastly

Bellsprout

Damien can the walls starting to appear. He cant see how it is happening or get to the wall. He is forced to think of a way to cover the wall but spraying acid didnt do anything.

Yellow has Charlotte cover as much as she can. These walls start to appear through the floor.
"Come keep going, hopefully once we can see the walls we can find a handle or something !"

Last edited by Judge Dredd; 10-24-2012 at 03:07 AM.
Old 10-24-2012, 04:37 AM
Dragotech Offline

Damien looks over at the invisible wall that the sage was bound to and something small, almost insignificant, was there clinging to it.Damien examined it closer. It was but a single strand of the silk that remained from Spindle's string shot.
Damien thought to himself for a moment on how the string shot clinging to the wall made it possible to see the wall. Damien then had an idea.
Damien: "Spindle use string shot on all the walls in the room!"
Spindle didn't understand but complied.
A small hole in the wall was revealed, and Damien found more of these strange walls. He had his Spinarak repeat this process, letting it rest when it needed to.
Old 10-24-2012, 01:02 PM
brandon_g Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to brandon_g Send a message via Skype™ to brandon_g

(well dredd... right now I can only go on at school... so I'm trying to get on)

The boy walked down the dark halls. He called out loudly "anybody here? Hello? Hello?"

he was frightened as he did not own a single pokemon, he should just keep going to elm's lab but he needed these kids help.
I am Brandon, I have 1 goal as a pokemon trainer: To become the unbeatable unlike any other... I have already become the Champion of sinnoh... and am training currently in unova to beat the Champion their.
Old 10-24-2012, 01:53 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

(sadly I think CM is gone... so that means from this point on im going to move her forward at least until I get exchange the start up to stuff to Yellow.)

Yellow watched the wall fill in. Charlotte stopped when she had covered all 3 walls surruonding them. Yellow slowly examined each part of the wall trying to find anything out of place. At the very top of the one of the panals she saw a little handle.
"Charlotte we need to figure out what that is.."

Charlotte climbed up the wall and pulled on the handle which opened a door but now from where she was expecting. A door on the ceiling slide open.

On the other side Damien slowly made his way covering his sections of the wall. He slow started to notice something odd. He had found an odd little hole in one of the walls. As he moved on he found another one just out of reach. This one was big enough to get through.

Spin could now see the walls forming, she watched Yellow use Ariados. Owli flew around the opening trying to peck at the wall to get to Yellow.

Brandon walked into the house, he looked around carefully the Sprout Tower had been completely empty. He called out but heard no response.
As he walked through he noticed a big beam in the middle of the room moving about quickly. He heard the sounds of footsteps above and rushed to see what was going on.