Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Trivia/Games

Trivia/Games Join in the Trivia games! Any trivia/games are accepted.

Old 03-12-2013, 06:59 PM
5TailedDemonLizard Offline

Default Re: Gotta Catch 'Em All Johto: Silver Version (Open!)

Name: Meghan (Alyssa)
Team:

(All OK)

Other Items:
Murkrow Egg

Meghan couldn't help but laugh at Max's reaction, the Charmander letting out a happy growl as it climbed onto her shoulder. Everything here felt so familiar, like a distant memory that had been locked away deep within her. But it wasn't real and she knew it. Almost subconsciously, she placed a hand on the arm that had been trapped beneath the rocks. She couldn't feel it...So she was "dreaming".

"Max." The word had sprung from her memory like she had been saying it all her life. It was this boy's name though she had no clear idea how she knew that "What's going on here? This isn't real, is it?"

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

"Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

^Please click my eggs^

Click here for my other links!

Old 03-12-2013, 07:27 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Name:Seth
Team:

(fine)(fine)(fine)(fine)(fine)(fine)

Max's expression changed.
"No...this isnt. I brought you here separate from your own time to show you something good. To give you back a memory of times beyond the rain of the shadows" Max sighs.
"Right now your arm is pinned under a rock, your are losing energy and in a few minutes you will drown..."

Max moves closer but keeps his distance.
"You will have to make a tough choice Meghan..one that could change you forever..I see a lot of mixed emotions in you but the one that is starting to take over is anger..Your journey has never been easy..you have lost a lot of friends in the past, and before this is over you will lose more. Your journey has never broken you and it must not..Dont let hate define you."

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 03-12-2013, 07:43 PM

Team:

(All OK)

Other Items:
Murkrow Egg

Meghan nods at Max's words, knowing what he's saying is all true "I have to get the others out.." She said "Seth and Lee..They're trapped. They'll die too if I don't get out..."

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

^Please click my eggs^

Old 03-12-2013, 07:53 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Team:

Max walks up hugging Meghan.
"While this doesnt make sense with time you will get your memory back...Now you know what needs to be done...Ill see you again..I promise.." The world flashes back.

She feels the pressure of the rock pushing down. The panic starts to set in but this time she slows down. She feels the cranks in the rock and claws at them trying to expose it. Her thoughts focused on escape. With a one final gesture from Max. She can feel his energy and sees the rock begin to move..She can feel the pressure lightening up and does her part to finally free her arm. The arm is broken and she wants to scream out but doesnt Seth and her pokemon have been under to long. She takes one look in the water and sees that they are very far apart...Alyssa must make a choice...

Old 03-12-2013, 08:02 PM

Team:

(All OK)

Other Items:
Murkrow Egg

Meghan looks down into the water, seeing both Seth and their pokemon's floating bodies. She doesn't have time to make a decision...They would all drown if she just stayed there. Taking a deep breath, she dove under. Her arm screamed in pain as she pushed herself under with her good arm. She moved towards Seth, reaching out as her breath started to run short. She grabbed him quickly before looking towards her pokemon. Her lungs were screaming with pain and she couldn't reach them.

Kicking towards the surface, she managed to get Seth up and onto the rocks before diving back down to try and get their pokemon. Grabbing them, she started to swim up again. But they weren't moving...They had been under for far too long.

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

^Please click my eggs^

Old 03-12-2013, 08:29 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Team:

With the only arm she had left she struggled to get back to the surface. Each stroke she pulled and kicked fighting. As the water levels lifted Seth begin to slide off the rock.Meghan couldnt seem to catch a break. The narrow walls of the cave made it impossible for them to be on shore. It was like she was trapped in a well and the water was raising and raising. With no other choice and no energy Meghan let the two pokemon go. She wanted to cry but couldn't she needed to get to the top and keep Seth above water. With a firm grip on Seth Meghan backed herself into a corner using what little leverage she could get to keep them both above water. When the rocks again began to slide down Meghan closed her eyes feeling like this was it. A massive black Onix broke through part of the wall. The huge Rock snake stopped right above the two of them. A little Yellow haired girl climbed out of the opening. She stopped looking down.
"King pick them up." The black Onix lifted Meghan and Seth out of the water carefully. Making its way up the tunnel the Onix didnt even mind the water it kept going un effected as it carried them to the point where Lee broke the hole. As the the two were placed on the ground Yellow paused. Climbing down she rushed over to where she knew Lee was.
"King, please him too." The dark Onix carefully lifted the stones up moving them away from Lee.
Yellows eyes welled up as she walked back to the edge looking into the water.
"I heard them calling for help...but I couldnt get here in time... I am sorry. "

Old 03-12-2013, 08:37 PM

Team:

(All OK)

Other Items:
Murkrow Egg

Meghan looked back at the hole where the Onix had saved them, knowing both her and Seth's pokemon were dead. She looked back at Yellow, trying to keep her emotions in check as she held her broken arm to her, careful not to agitate it anymore. It was hurting horribly, but that was the last thing on her mind now.

"Thank you for saving us..." She said quietly, looking Yellow over "You were in the Ruins..."

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

^Please click my eggs^

Old 03-12-2013, 09:19 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Team:

"Yeah....my name is Yellow....I was sent her by a trainer with black hair. He was really nice..." Yellow looks at ALyssa

"I know we are suppose to be enemies...but a life is a life...and I am sorry." Yellow looks at the broken group. Lee and Seth both out cold, Alyssa arm shattered. She sighs.

"I can fix your pokemon but I can help you guys, if you keep me being here between the two of us."

Yellow muster up all of her strength. White seemed to radiate from the girl as she touched Alyssa's arm. She moved to Lee and then Seth. The use of her energy had drained her greatly the little stumbled to around falling to the ground. The dark Onix lifted her up in its mouth and before disappearing back through the wall the little girl looks at Alyssa.

"We can only control our actions..." Yellow and the Onix vanish. Clearing a new opening for the group to go through. Seth coughs out water rolling to his side. He looks around at sees Alyssa standing there. He then looks around..
"Ledain..."

At that moment Lee coughs out some dust sitting up.

Old 03-12-2013, 09:30 PM

Team:

(All OK)

Other Items:
Murkrow Egg

Meghan looks up at Seth as he sits up, feeling a feeling of guilt and sadness rise inside her as he looks for his pokemon. She knows the bug pokemon are dead, and she closes her eyes as she keeps tears away.

"I'm sorry..." She says "I couldn't save you both."

Her attention is caught by Lee, and her worry returns. She helps him into a sitting position "Are you okay...?"

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

^Please click my eggs^

Old 03-12-2013, 09:40 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Team:

"what do you mean save us both." Seth stands up as if he never drowned, but is he confused.
"How ...we were chipping away at that rock..we were saving you..and now.." Seth moves passed her looking down. How did this whole get here.."

Seth looks into the water noticing the spot that the stones had fallen from..It doesnt take long before it clicks. He turns to Alyssa.
"How did he get here! How!" Seth doesnt wait Alyssa to respond Seth rushes over punching Lee in the face.

"You did this didnt you ! You killed my pokemon you freak!" Alyssa runs over pulling Seth off of him.

Old 03-12-2013, 09:47 PM

Team:

(All OK)

Other Items:
Murkrow Egg

"Seth, that's enough!" Meghan shouts, pulling him back quickly so he stumbles from Lee. She gets between the two of them, her fists clenching "He didn't do it, alright?! The rocks were falling all over the place and we were all trying to help! You weren't the only one who lost a pokemon today..."

She couldn't help but feel a little bit of anger towards Lee though. He HAD shifted some of the rocks...If he hadn't been there, would their pokemon have survived? She tried not to think that way...Max had told her not to let her anger consume her.

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

^Please click my eggs^

Last edited by 5TailedDemonLizard; 03-12-2013 at 09:49 PM.
Old 03-13-2013, 05:17 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Name: Lee
Team: (Flint) Cyndiquil [Able], (Buzz) Ledian [Able], (Hazard) Grimer [Able], (Static) Mareep [Able]

A memory...
Spoiler:
Lee huddled up next to the dumpster, trying to stanch the blood that was running out of his nose. Tears of fury stung at his eyes. In the distance, he could hear the other kids laughing in the background, continuing their game in the streets. It had been cruel enough to do this to him, but to continue on as if nothing had ever happened? That was the worst blow.

<Lee, what are you doing here?>

Lee scowled, turning away. He couldn't see here, but he knew she was near. "What does it look like I'm doing? I'm adding to my candy wrapper collection."

<You're hurt!> her tone was alarmed at first, but then agitated. <Lee, what happened?>

He could feel her near him, but he still refused to look at her. "Nothing. I'm fine."

<Yeah, tell that to the snotty bandage you're holding. Seriously, Lee, what happened?>

Fed up, he finally told her, "Fine. I tried doing what you said. I tried joining their stupid game of Ponyta."

<...I guess it didn't go well?>

His scowl deepened. "You know what they told me? They said I could only play if I used my powers to shoot the baskets. It was stupid, but I tried. And couldn't do it. So after the umpteenth failure, I got fed up with their laughter threw the ball at Preston."

<Lee...>

"You can guess what happens next," he mumbled, pressing the bandage closer to his bleeding nose.

She was quiet for a while, reflecting. Finally, she sighed. <Lee, you shouldn't let your anger get the best of you like that. You should try to make friends, not enemies.>

"Easy for you to say..." he puffed out a breath of air, flipping a lock of black hair from his eye. "...Who needs them anyway. I don't. Seriously, Shadow, as soon as I can I'm blowing this popsicle stand. I'm going to fine somewhere where they'll appreciate guys like me."

He turned and smiled mischievously. "Intelligent, witty, talented... devilishly handsome... Yeah, they won't know what hit them."

Shadow chuckled, <They're certainly in for a world of trouble.>

"Hey, what's that supposed to mean?"

She continued chuckling.

Lee coughed as he came to, suddenly feeling like he had had an elephant dropped on top of him. He blinked his eyes open, confused and disoriented. At first he couldn't recall what had happened... but then, Alyssa was there. And everything came back to him like a slap in the face.

Which was soon followed by a literal punch in the face. Seth replaced Alyssa, shouting and fuming at Lee. The psychic would have likewise been retaliating... were it not for the words that stuck out to Lee.

"You killed my Pokemon, you freak!"

Alyssa quickly stepped in and separated the two of them--Seth fuming on the one side, and Lee staring confused and shocked at the other. She tried to calm him down, but her words didn't make Lee feel any better.

He backed away a little, stumbling over the rocks. His yellow eyes darted backwards, though he did not recognize the tunnel they were now in. He returned his gaze to Alyssa, still failing to comprehend.

"I..." his mouth was dry. "What did I do...?"

Old 03-13-2013, 02:42 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Team:

(fine)(died..RIP)(fine)(fine)(fine)(fine)

Seth growled at Alyssa...
"Not his fault ?.....Are you out of your mind...A sudden rock slide into a small tube...and a boy who can move things with his mind is just laying here..." Seth looks at Lee.

"No matter what ive done, Ive never killed a pokemon." Seth walks away from the two of them looking down. He calls out Haunter.
"Please go collect the bodies." Haunter floats down carrying back up Beedrill and Ledian. Seth bends down slowly lifting Ledian up. He takes off his vest and wraps it around the Ledian. Very carefully he picks up the Ledian without saying another word he begins to walk. He carefull moves across the rocky path the Onix had created and back onto on of the paths.

Old 03-13-2013, 04:13 PM

Team:

(All OK)

Other Items:
Murkrow Egg

Meghan looked back at Lee as the expression of shock appeared on his face. She knew she couldn't stop Seth, and she didn't really want to. He had just lost a pokemon, like she had...He needed time to himself. Walking over to her Beedrill's body, she lifted it into her arms, wrapping her Chrome jacket around it carefully.

"I don't know what you did..." She said to Lee "And I don't want to blame you for this...Maybe you were just in the wrong place at the wrong time but..." Her voice faded as she tried to control her shaking voice.

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

^Please click my eggs^

Old 03-13-2013, 05:07 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Lee
Union Cave
Team: (all fine)

When the bodies were brought out of the wreckage... Lee felt as if the tunnel had collapsed on him all over again. It was difficult to breath. He was slowly being caged in. This had been his fault, and he knew it.

He had killed them.

He killed them.

Lee looked back at Alyssa and saw the pain in her eyes--even a glint of doubt as she returned his gaze. Lee was trembling, fear and horror reflected in his expression.

"Alyssa, I... I was trying to save you... I was..." he shakily tried to explain--though he mostly tried to convince himself of this. In reality, he knew it wasn't the truth. Perhaps that had been his original intention, but as he let his anger get the best of him...

Lee shook his head and took another step back. He had murdered them. They had died in innocent blood.

You wanted power... a voice in his head reminded him. And you got it. And you still want it...

Lee shuddered. No. This isn't what he wanted.

Don't kid yourself. An image popped into his mind: a dark reflection of himself, smiling evily with glowing red eyes. You got your revenge on Seth--even now you're making him suffer for fooling you. Don't say that you don't feel satisfied with that.

"Alyssa," Lee tried to chase out his confusing thoughts by focusing back on Alyssa. "Alyssa... I am so sorry... I... I didn't mean to..."

He trailed off as he stared at the dead Beedrill in her arms.