Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Trivia/Games

Trivia/Games Join in the Trivia games! Any trivia/games are accepted.

Old 02-05-2013, 02:28 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: Gotta Catch 'Em All Johto: Silver Version (Open!)

Name:Seth
Team:

(fine)(fine)(fine)fine)(fine)(fine)(fine)

After the group goes back and forth they all finally go to sleep. In the morning Doduos cry woke them up. Seth shot up off the hay stack. As he fell the ground he tried to call out Noctowl but it was to late. Seth fell through the hay on the second level and landed on a stack on the first level. The sight must have been pretty comical. As he got up he grumbled.
"Stupid birds..."
Seth used his hands to swipe off the broken pieces of hay, he then adjusted his clothes.
" Its time to make our move grunts...try not to screw this up."

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 02-05-2013, 04:05 PM
Obliveon Offline

Name: Frita
Local: Barn
Team: Same

Frita snorted at him. "That coming from the kid scared of Doduo calls? You're the one who looks like a screw up here." The Ponyta were already awake. They stood quietly; one nuzzled Frita's head and she put up a hand to pet it. "I bet you're hungry..." She looked around, finding some feed for the Pokemon. She quietly and quickly poured some into the feed buckets of each Ponyta.
Old 02-05-2013, 05:40 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Team:

Pokemon Evolving: Gastly
Evolving Into: Haunter
Current Points:142
Points After: 117
Stats: Bingo

Seth got up calling out his Gastly who quickly began to glow as the pokemon transformed Seth let out a smile. Frita's little comment had not gone unnoticed before walking out of the barn the new formed Haunter moved through putting the Ponytas back to sleep. He laughed to himself when heard them falling over. Haunter moved through the wall also laughing up a storm
"Haunter, Haunter"

Once outside the could see the main house further up the road. Seth wanted to storm over there but he paused waiting for Alyssa to speak up.

Old 02-06-2013, 03:22 AM
5TailedDemonLizard Offline

Name: Meghan
Team:

(KO)(KO)(Fine)(KO)(Fine)(Fine)

Other Items:
Murkrow Egg

"We can't just break in." Meghan said as she stepped up next to Seth "Your Haunter might come in handy if we run into anyone, though. We don't want to get the police on our trail again..."

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

"Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

^Please click my eggs^

Click here for my other links!

Old 02-06-2013, 01:32 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Team:

*Millers Farm Early Morning* The group is making their way out of the farm trying to figure out there next step. Further up the road the own house sits nestles in the center of the farm. The group has been doing a lot of running thus far and needs to stay out of trouble. Meghan suggests a subtitle approach should be taken.

Seth stops walking and pauses..His mind focuses on Lee.
"Maybe we could use the freak somehow ? I mean we could pretend to be tracking a violent ghost and he could throw stuff around?"
No the most clever Idea he ever but it was a start.

Last edited by Judge Dredd; 02-06-2013 at 04:54 PM.
Old 02-06-2013, 01:47 PM

Team:

Other Items:
Murkrow Egg

"Would you quit calling him a freak?" Meghan snapped, the anger clear in her voice after Seth's statement. She got a hold of herself quickly and looked away from both of the boys, focusing on the house now in an attempt to cover up her clear agitation at the comment about Lee.

"We're too recognizable..." She said, looking down at their Chrome uniforms before huffing "We'd be shot before we even made it through the door."

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

^Please click my eggs^

Old 02-06-2013, 03:34 PM
Obliveon Offline

Local: Farm

Frita heard snorting in the distance. Seth's Haunter hadn't tried very hard. The Ponyta had already woken back up. She heard a loud call in the distance. "Miltank," she mumbled, noticing the tiny dots on the horizion. One of them let out another moo. "There are a lot of Pokemon here. More than I inicially expected."
Old 02-06-2013, 04:03 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Team:

Seth let a little chuckle.
" Someone is a little touchy these days....You've been acting really weird since we reached the Ruin. You cant expect to stay leader if you are only going to get softer with time."

Seth pauses.
"wait, Lee is the answer. He isnt one of us. He doesnt have our clothes and for the most part he is a goody goody. It would be a good first test for him anyways."

Last edited by Judge Dredd; 02-06-2013 at 04:58 PM.
Old 02-06-2013, 04:08 PM

Team:

Other Items:
Murkrow Egg

"How about you release your pokemon and I'll show you whose gone soft." Meghan growled before looking back at Lee. Seth was right, he was new and didn't share their uniforms. It was worth a shot.

"Alright, we can try."

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

^Please click my eggs^

Old 02-06-2013, 10:46 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Name: Lee
Team: (Flint) Cyndiquil [KO], (Buzz) Ledyba [KO], Unown E <missing> Grimer (Egg)

With nothing too exciting that happened last night, Lee finally allowed himself to relax--though he ended up only catching a few hours of sleep. The result left him grumpy and sluggish, and Seth wasn't making it any easier for him. Being called a freak again, Lee shot him a particularly acidic glare.

How 'bout I put a rock through your skull? he thought to himself--seconds before Alyssa surprised him by standing up for him. She literally snapped at Seth. Lee stared at her blankly before the conversation moved on to a plan of action. Involving him.

Lee shrugged, ignoring Seth's ruder observations, "Guess I could give it a shot. I was actually a bit of a performer before..." he stopped, deciding not to finish that thought. "Anyway, I could distract them or something with a show while you guys grab the goods. Knock on their door and pretend to be a traveling performer looking for a job or something."

He shrugged again, looking at Alyssa expectantly. She seemed to be the head of this operation--Seth kept calling her a leader.

When Frita made her comment, he glanced over his shoulder at the farm beyond them. She was right--sounded like there was a lot of Pokemon here. "We might need a backup if this doesn't work," he mused out loud, paying most attention to the Milktank. A stampede might be a great distraction as well...

Old 02-07-2013, 12:58 PM

Team:

Other Items:
Murkrow Egg

Meghan glanced over at Lee as he agreed. They had to have some sort of backup just in case. Her eyes traveled back to the Miltank in the surrounding fields "If something goes wrong, we'll cause a distraction and get you out of there." She said, moving closer to him to avoid having to talk to Seth about the idea. She didn't want to leave Lee behind...No matter how much the other Chrome did.

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

^Please click my eggs^

Old 02-07-2013, 02:24 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Team:

Seth noticed what he was looking at. They had finally been on the same page. The events unfolding before his eyes. The loser Lee would go to the house to try and distract the owners for long enough for them to steal the Moo Milk. If things went array Alyssa , Frita and Luna would cause a stampede. If the Stampede was started Lee would either be shot , arrested or left behind. Alyssa knew the code all men left behind. If something goes down she will leave him behind. Seth snicked a little bit. In a darker place in Seth's soul he thought that a Milk Tank stampede would work no matter what. If Alyssa was not going to listen to what he had to say now, she would be forced to deal with it later. Seth walked up the group with a smile on his face.
"While Lee here does his thing, Im going to search for the Moo Milk and anything else worth stealing. Ill try my best to time it so Im in an out in only a few minutes. If I hear the stampede Ill know theres trouble and take off." Seth looks at Lee.
"Good luck man."

Seth takes off down the filed away from the thouse. Moo Milk is normally kept in an outside freezer unit. The building is easy to spot and normally behind the main house.

Old 02-07-2013, 03:29 PM
Obliveon Offline

Local: Farm

Frita narrowed her eyes at Seth. She didn't particularly like him and his smile unnerved her. She loped off toward the field full of Miltank. "You guys coming or not?" She called over her shoulder. She perched on the fence, watching the lazy Pokemon graze their way across the land. "Mil mil," one of them let out a soft moo.
Old 02-07-2013, 04:01 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Name: Lee
Team: (Flint) Cyndiquil [KO], (Buzz) Ledyba [KO], Unown E <missing> Grimer (Egg)

"Sounds good," Lee nodded at Seth, though thinking at the back of his mind, yeah, of course you'll save your own hide...

After Seth left, Lee dispelled his fowl mood with a smile he gave to the girls. "Alright, ladies, let's dance. Listen, if things start looking ugly, I'll throw a rock or something up into the air over the house, 'kay? That'll be your signal to stir up some excitement." He winked, acting more confident then he felt.

"Wish me luck!" he saluted to them and started towards the house. He checked his appearance as he walked, making sure to brush off any hay that had stuck to him. Wouldn't want to look to suspicious, would we? He hoped his usual charm was still intact--and that the farmer's wife would be the one to answer the door. Lee usually had better luck with women than with men in his performances. Slipping his hand into his pocket, he pulled out the PokeGear Elm had lent him. It was pretty early in the morning, but hopefully the farmer was already out doing his chores.

Lee also noticed that he had missed some calls; he wasn't surprised to see who they were all from.

Pocketing his device, Lee ignored them for now and put on his best acting persona. Relaxing his nerves, he flashed his best smile and approached the front door.

The bell rang out...

Old 02-07-2013, 04:41 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Team:

As the girls head out into the field. Lee approach the door with caution and presses the button. A grumpy old man opens the door.

"What yall do'in creein around my property?"

The old man grabs his pitch fork keeping it close to him.

Seth takes the long way around the property finding his way to the big wooden shake where the supplies were kept. Seth calls out inferno who burns the lock off the door. As he swings open the door he smiles seeing Moo Milk all over the place! He starts grabbing the milk carefully shoving it in his bag.