Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Trivia/Games

Trivia/Games Join in the Trivia games! Any trivia/games are accepted.

Old 01-28-2013, 01:26 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: Gotta Catch 'Em All Johto: Silver Version (Open!)

Name:Seth
Team:

(fine)(fine)(Gone)fine)(fine)(fine)(fine)

Seth became angered by the Lee's reaction tackling him to the ground.
"Whats your problem kid? You on a mission to lose your life? Nothing and I mean nothing you could have done would have helped the situation! You are weak, you have almost no pokemon. That guy would have destoryed you. Dont you ever touch me again...your freak.."
Luna rushed over pulling Seth off of him. Seth shook her off pausing for a moment.
"That thing down there is stronger then anything anyone has ever seen before. If you are going to stand a remote chance against that you are going to need to get much stronger...I saved you. As for Alyssa, she knew the deal. We are Team Chrome, we have a mission that goes beyond any single person !"

The event has ended ! Gold members post in your thread ! Until next time !
Also, your shadow pokemon our gone for now. An egg event will be coming up ! so those of you who won an egg from the gym will be getting one soon! also your pokemon will come back to you just in the next event.

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Last edited by Judge Dredd; 01-28-2013 at 01:29 PM.
Old 01-28-2013, 01:56 PM
5TailedDemonLizard Offline

Name: Meghan
Team:

(KO)(KO)(KO)(Fine)(KO)(Fine)

As Seth and Lee were fighting with one another, a soft buzzing could be heard just behind them. A rather large Beedrill flew up, its eyes darting from one member of Team Chrome to another. It finally turned to Luna's Weedle, who recognized it instantly. It nodded before looking over its shoulder. A running figure could be seen coming from the direction of the ruins.

Meghan glanced up, seeing several figures standing ahead of her. They were obviously Seth and the others, since they probably couldn't have gotten far. She watched as Seth was pulled from someone else, probably Lee. Why were they fighting...?

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

"Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

^Please click my eggs^

Click here for my other links!

Last edited by 5TailedDemonLizard; 01-28-2013 at 04:09 PM.
Old 01-28-2013, 03:57 PM
Obliveon Offline

Name: Frita
Local: Outside Ruins
Team: same

Frita waited with the others. The flash of energy from the ruins un-nerved her. Unown F came floating slowly out of the ruins. It seemed to be back to normal. "Unnnnowwwwn." It's cry almost sounded like some sort of chant. It floated lazily around Frita's head and she reached out to touch it. The Unown closed it's eye and let Frita pet it.
Old 01-28-2013, 04:06 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Team:

Everything stopped as soon as Meghan had appeared. Seth eyes went to her for a moment he felt a touch of relief to see her alive..but then he it snapped back in his head.

"Its about time.." Seth adjusts the device on his wrist. Turning away from her as if didnt care she was even there. As he walked out further onto the road he called back.
"Would you tell this moron that we follow strict rules that state our goals are more important than any one member."

As they stood there Unowns began to exit the Ruins. Unown A, Unown L, Unown S and Unown F appeared.

#W#E# #H#A#V#E# #D#E#C#I#D#E#D# #T#H#A#T# #W#H#I#L#E# #W#E# #C#A#N# #N#O#T# #U#S#E# #O#U#R# #C#O#M#B#I#N#D# #P#O#W#E#R#S# #T#O# #E#F#F#E#C#T# #T#H#E# #O#U#T# #C#O#M#E# #O#F# #Y#O#U#R# #J#O#U#R#N#E#Y#. #W#E# #C#A#N# #H#E#L#P# #O#N# #A# #S#M#A#L#L#E#R# #S#C#A#L#E# #B#Y# #J#O#I#N#I#N#G# #Y#O#U#R# #T#E#A#M#.

(Side note these pokemon should be marked as missing
Damien's--Unown D
Meghan's -Noctowl
Seths/ Yellows-Ladian /Onix
Frita-Bellsprout
Lee's -Unown E
Luna's-Gastly
Markus's-Butterfree
Spins-Nidoran (male)
Please put them as stolen your records.)

Old 01-28-2013, 04:12 PM

Team:
(Egg)
(KO)(KO)(Fine)(KO)(Fine)(Egg)

Meghan shot a glare at Seth as she returned her Beedril "Guess you're surprised to see me alive." She muttered, having forgotten just how much the boy annoyed her. She walked up next to him, keeping his pace without speaking to him. She glanced at Unown A, who floated next to her shoulder "Thanks..We can use all the help we can get."

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

^Please click my eggs^

Old 01-28-2013, 05:43 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Name: Lee
Team: (Flint) Cyndiquil [KO], (Buzz) Ledyba [KO], Unown E <missing>

Weak... Freak... Two words that had always echoed in Lee's mind. How often had he heard those words, and from how many voices? Lee had tried so hard to prove them all wrong--but with little victory.

But Seth was right about one thing.

As much as Lee loathed to admit it, he had realized the instant they entered that room with Dredd that he stood little chance. This was why he offered Seth no reply other than to glare at him murderously as Luna pulled him off of him.

Lee needed to get stronger. And unfortunately... that path might lead him here among the Chromes.

Standing up, Lee was about to shout some other challenge at Seth, but noticed he was staring at something... or someone. Following his gaze, Lee was surprised to see who was emerging from the ruins.

"Alyssa?" he blinked dumbfoundedly. "You're..."

But of course, Seth had to interrupt to say something stupid. Lee along with Alyssa shot him a dour look.

The Unown came next--though E was noticibly absent. While they offered thier assistance to the others, Lee pocketed his hands, trying not to look disappointed. Of course... it was his own fault...

Deciding to keep his mind off it, Lee turned to Alyssa with a relieved expression. "You're alive!" he marveled. "How did you escape?"

Old 01-28-2013, 06:20 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Team:

Hearing Alyssa's words under her breath caused Seth to grow more annoyed. He stayed silent until he heard Lee's voice. Like a nails on a calk boards Seth shuttered at the sound. Seth really didnt care for Lee. The boy would not shut up..and he would not leave Alyssa alone. Seth was a guy whose focus normally stayed around the overall goals of the group. Money and Power..thats all anyone could want right...but somewhere deep down a thought popped up. Was it this kids flirting that was bothering him or Alyssa attention. The thought turned to a joke when he realized that Alyssa was just a pain..she didnt deserve to be in charge and was responsible for a lot of the missions going poorly. After all of that he quickly stopped turning around.
"Lee would just get it up already, she almost died.." Seth paused " She is alive and none of us want to hear your puppy love crap anymore. We have lost are pokemon, oh thats right you didnt lose squat in that tunnel, only an Unown..Poor you." Seth turned to the Unown S following behind him.
"If you Unown are responsible for time you have really dropped the ball. I hope that you willing to try harder next time because if you are not all of us will be killed..like that kid who was floating in the air!"

Old 01-28-2013, 07:09 PM

Team:
(Egg)

Meghan looked over at Lee. That's right...They still only knew her as Alyssa...She knew she couldn't keep it from them forever, but now wasn't the right time to say anything. Her emotions were still a mess and talking about it would only make them boil over.

"It's a long story." She simply said before gesturing to the Unown "These guys were a bit stronger than...that man. They got us out."

She had almost called the man Dredd, which would have raised way too many questions that she didn't want to answer. Seth's sudden words stirred an anger in Meghan that she didn't know she could feel and a growl left her.

"The boy didn't die, Seth." She snapped, turning to face him "And we ALL lost a pokemon. It doesn't matter how long they were with you or how close you were to them. They were still a partner and a friend. So enough with the animosity. I don't want to hear it." The thought of losing a pokemon overwhelmed her with a sick feeling and she took a deep breath to keep herself in check. Images of her dead pokemon flashed in her mind's eye and she felt her breath hitch.

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

^Please click my eggs^

Last edited by 5TailedDemonLizard; 01-28-2013 at 07:20 PM.
Old 01-28-2013, 10:17 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Name: Lee
Team: (Flint) Cyndiquil [KO], (Buzz) Ledyba [KO], Unown E <missing>

Lee wasn't satisfied with Alyssa's answer--but he forgot all about it when Seth opened his ugly mug again.

This time, Seth's words evoked a full, hot fury in Lee. His eyes flashed with his power--except instead of glowing thier usual blue, they were flickering red. He reached out with his mind, looking to pick up a hefty rock or anything to smash into the upstart's skull--but before he could get far Alyssa interrupted them. Lee reluctantly let go of his power--feeling a little more drained afterwords--though his seething glare did not decrease in intensity. Fine, he thought to himself as he relented to Alyssa's request.

Honestly, he wasn't all that upset about losing E. He had only known the Pokemon for a brief while--and Lee hadn't really allowed himself to get close to anything since... before. He was more disappointed that he had lost more Pokemon power, and the fact that the shadow man had stolen something else from him. So when he growled under his breath, he wasn't talking about E or even this particular incident:

"Some of us have lost more then that..."

With that, Lee gave up on the matter. Turning to Alyssa, he said in a serious tone (not in a question at all), "I'm going to stick with you guys for a bit longer."

He got ready to ignore any objections Seth might offer.

Last edited by Charmander009; 01-28-2013 at 10:20 PM.
Old 01-28-2013, 11:51 PM

Team:
(Egg)

Meghan nodded as Lee said he would being accompanying them. He seemed to be the one she could trust the most, since he didn't have the Chrome attitude that Seth did. She felt he would understand what had happened more than the others would.

"Come on, we should put as much distance as we can between us and those Ruins." She said, holding the small egg close to her, not realizing her grip on it was shaking slightly. Her emotions were a mess, and concealing them was doing a number on her.

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

^Please click my eggs^

Old 01-29-2013, 12:21 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Team:

(fine)(fine)(fine)fine)(fine)(fine)(fine)

Seth laughed at the responses, turning back to Lee remarked
"Of course you are kid..." then looked at Alyssa.
"This kid is going to be one of us he has to act like one of us, the first time he chooses the "right thing" over what we are doing..he is gone. Ill make sure of it myself."

As the group moves away from the ruins the sound of the nature fill there ears.

Wild Natu Appears

Natu

Natu

Natu

Old 01-29-2013, 12:30 AM

Team:

(KO)(KO)(Fine)(KO)(Fine)(Fine)

Meghan looks up as the Natu appear, the serene bird pokemon observing them. She nods to Seth's statement before releasing her Furret.

Pokemon Catching: Natu
Assistand: Furret (15)
Points Req: 11
Points on hand: 54
Points after: 43
Link to Stats: See Signature

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

^Please click my eggs^

Old 01-29-2013, 01:05 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Team:

Seth stopped for a moment as the sounds of chirping filled the air. Seth slide his hand across his belt grabbing the pokeball containing Zubat. Zubat flaps around for for a moments honning in on the little bird. Seth was a little confused to see the little birds jump out in front of them.

"Zubat lets get it !"

Pokemon Catching: Natu
Assistand: Zubat
Points Req: 11
Points on hand: 142
Points after: 131
Link to Stats:

After the ball stopped rolling Seth picked it up. "Alright, at least this trip wasnt for nothing." As Seth closed his bag a shiny object was exposed for a half a second. He hoped no one would notice it.

Old 01-29-2013, 01:08 AM

Team:

(KO)(KO)(Fine)(KO)(Fine)(Fine)

Meghan glances over at Seth, her eyes catching the slight glint. She kept her mouth shut, making a mental note to ask him about it later.

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

^Please click my eggs^

Old 01-29-2013, 08:21 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Team:

The Chrome make there way through the woods. It seems like hours pass before they find a little ranch. Seth pauses as they reach a barbwired fence. A sign reads
*Traspasser will be shot *

Seth laughs taking out a pear of steal clips.
"No harm, no foul right ?"