Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Trivia/Games

Trivia/Games Join in the Trivia games! Any trivia/games are accepted.

Old 01-21-2013, 02:35 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: Gotta Catch 'Em All Johto: Silver Version (Open!)

(oblivion please post any comments in the club thread, Im going to move your last post to the club. Only story posts here. Also if it wasnt clear all the shadow pokemon are gone. Also everyone other than Markus and Alyssa is currently behind the line.)

Name: Dark Dredd
Team:

(fine)(fine)(fine)

Shadow Pokemon

(Shadow Pokemon Get a +10 )

Markus and Alyssa set forward crossing pass the Unowns. They step forward not knowing what to expect. As the walk in the notice Damien floating in the air. Markus ties to making a move but finds that he cant move him. Dredd looks back at Markus lifting his hands. Markus feels throat lock up. Soon he can not speak. Dredd walks forward to two cant seem to see him fully. It must be something he is doing to mess with their thoughts.

" Your pointless words only serve the point to waste my time, we do not have enough time to waste with your chit chat fool." he looks at Alyssa.
" You two have assembled interesting teams..though it did take you longer than I had expected to figure out the puzzle. Its a shame that all of that team work was for nothing."
Dredd steps back lifting both of his hands. Dark energy shoots out effecting all the Unown. All of the Gold and Silver are knocked out.The Unowns start to circle again their power building and building.

"were we we.."
Dredd looks at Damien.

"Oh yes."

White light starts to pour out ..it slow makes its way toward Alyssa and Markus who step back away from it. On the inside they can see something moving around. The creature steps forward

The creature comes out.
*Perfect Dredd*

The creature looks at Markus and Alyssa. It sends out a dark blast of energy hitting Markus to the ground.
*We arent even close to even boy*

Dredd doesnt react.
"The conditions are now as close as they are going to be. Meghan Im going to need your help with the next part.." Dredd lifts back up his hand Alyssa floats over.

"You and your friend here have something we need. "

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 01-21-2013, 03:46 AM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Markus
All KO (Girius, Belt, Natasha, Unreality, Bloodwraith, Unown M, Monarch)

<*Thinking so the two psychics hear him regardless of his inability to speak with neither anger nor fear in his thoughts* ...First, when did I say anyone was equal to myself? Second...*More at the creature, remembering the seventh grave and what it depicted*...Is your name Omega? And third, what do we have you want?>

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 01-21-2013, 03:49 AM
5TailedDemonLizard Offline

Name: Alyssa
Team:

(KO)(KO)(KO)(Fine)(KO)(Fine)

Alyssa struggles against the psychic hold that lifts her into the air, bringing her towards the shadow man. She can feel fear inside her, but somethig about all I this seems familiar. Her thoughts are clouded though, and she can't put a finger on it.

"Like I'd help you." She growled, struggling around some more. No, she wouldn't just let this...THING use her.

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

"Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

^Please click my eggs^

Click here for my other links!

Old 01-22-2013, 05:52 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Team:

(fine)(fine)(fine)

Shadow Pokemon
A

As the creature steps out of the light Alyssa heart speeds up. Markus thoughts go ignored for the most part. As Mew lands on the ground Dredd walks up to it, with Alyssa floating behind. Dredd brings Alyssa in close to Mewtwo. Then turns to Markus lifting him off the ground and making him float over.

"With these two together, we are now as close to re creating the moment as possible." Dredd says through his thoughts.

He turns to the two floating in front of him.
"I require nothing Meghan but a scattered memory. Markus, perhaps it would be best for you stop the yammering or my friend here is going to take whats left of your memories. "

Mewtwo steps forward reaching into there minds. The light starts to flash on and off faster and faster until finally color starts to filling.

Markus and Alyssa feel something surge through there thoughts a memory that doesn't seem familiar.

*Light pierces the sacred ruins. Two figures emerge from the bright light. The strange grayish white creature moves through first. Right after him follows a man carrying a body.
"You should have left the body..." The creature calls out.
"That was not an option! When and where are we !!!" *

A bright light flashees and the memory is stopped.

*Light appears again this time three people appear. Markus charges in. He has a pokemon in his hand.
"Where are they ! Where, Im going to kill him ! My powers are gone...My pokemon." Meghan falls in after, a dying Charizard falling next her. She wraps her arms around its neck.
"What has he done!"

Markus turns to her
"This is your fault Meghan ! your fault !"

Another person falls through. Neither of the two people recognize him.
"You two have to shut up ! We have to find Moon and Max."

Markus flips out.
"Max, Max He is the reason we are here...Everything is F*&(ed !" Markus grabs his head, dropping to his knees.
"Something is wrong..I dont remember how I got here." The unown appear in the back ground. Meghan drops down on the ground, she sees a stone and crawls over.
"One of the stones..." She looks at the Unown who now speak to her thoughts. She knows they are running out of time. As she watches Markus and the other guy start to freek out.
"Listen you have to help us...Something has happened to us..We have followed a dangerous pyschopath through a time slip. Our memories are slipping, please help us stop them..Help us our pokemon are gone..This stone is something he needs to infect more of the world..Hid it, if die burry us..Never let Dredd or Mewtwo find this.." Meghans words seem insane at first as she faints next to her poor charizar who has passed she says
"Please stop him."
Unowns ? spins around.
"M#E#G#H#A#N##I#S#R#I#G#H#T#P#R#O#T#E#C#T##T#I#M#E #!#"
(flash back has ended, Markus and Meghan can now remember there dead pokemon, they wont remember the third guy, or what exactly happened other than they were chasing someone named Max, and a creature called Mewtwo. I know its limited but you have mroe time to figure stuff out.)

Dredd moves closer to Megahn.
"Time she is a strange thing Meghan, the stones she was locked until right now...seems the ancients were smart enough to limit its power." Dredd lifts up the stone and places its a Meghans face. She feels a burning pain as the stone lights up. Dredd pulls it back quickly.
"With this stone, We are now back on track....Imagine a world where darkness effects every pokemon...no longer will the weakness of children control them...As for your friend out there he is going to be the first subject of a new test. We are going to transfer life...His life to be exact..into everything that has been lost." Dredd turns around, looking at Mewtwo

"Now for the boy...leave this two to parish in time."Dredd walks out of the light focusing his powers on Damien.

Mewtwo walks to the two.
*Its a shame really, your kind is infected with greed and terror, and thats not even the sad part. The sad part is even if they knew what was coming they would still be their own worse enemies.*

On the other end Dredd has emerged with the stone he lifts it up in the air a beam shoots out of it and hits Damin in the chest. Soon strands of light come out of his chest. He feels himself getting weaker..The streams move through the ruins and into the broken tombs that the dark man had been looking for.

*If you are wondering why it must be you, you are not connected to the passed..You energy belong here and now....Your sacrifice will not be in vain.*

Old 01-22-2013, 06:14 AM
Dragotech Offline

Damien
Feral/Croconaw (able) Steve/Furret (able) Riot/Rhyhorn (able) Spindle/Ariados (unable) Daze/UnownD(Dredd) Razzle/Wooper (unable)
Partner: ???/???

Damien hung around suspended in the air.
Damien: "So you plan to sacrifice me because I have nothing to do with this?"
Damien shook his head.
Damien: "Yeah that makes sense... Can you put me down yet?"
Damien is proving that he has no idea what is going on.
Old 01-22-2013, 03:13 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Markus
All KO (Monarch, Belt, Girius, Natasha, Bloodwraith (???), Unown M, Unreality)

*After viewing the vision* <...Explains a lot...>

*Staring at Alyssa-or rather, Meghan-with a confused look, briefly, then back at what he would strictly refer to as Omega until he honestly said that it wasn't his name*

<*Thinking so that Mewtwo can hear him-not exactly Telepathy, though, due to his unsure nature*...I'll say this much, Omega...Weakness is only voluntary, the inability to purge oneself of natural instincts like fear, anger, jealousy, greed...True strength is gained in their absence...And the world's worst, most crippling weakness? The desire for absolute control...No matter what cause it is for...> *Not speaking further to Omega further unless he saw an opportunity to escape by speaking*

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!

Last edited by Latio-Nytro; 01-22-2013 at 03:16 PM.
Old 01-22-2013, 04:06 PM

Name: Meghan
Team:

The flood of memories caused Alyssa...or Meghan, as she now remembered, to almost fall into a state of shock. With the shadows's shift of focus to Damien, Markus and Meghan had dropped to the ground, no longer held by his psychic powers. Those memories were hers...That had actually happened. Those graves...

"They were mine..." She muttered quietly, feeling a bit too weak to move any farther. This innocent boy, Damien, was going to get pulled into their conflicts and probably die because of them..

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

^Please click my eggs^

Old 01-22-2013, 09:36 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Team:

(fine)(fine)(fine)

Shadow Pokemon
A

(Damien would be in a lot of pain, his life is being sucked out of him..Markus and Alyssa are trapped in a the white void with Mewtwo.)

Damien crings has he feels the life being sucked out of him. Soon one of the tomb beings to glow. The Ruins rumble as the creature comes back to life.

The a gaint creature breaks through the walls digging down into the chamber.

The massive creature stops short of Dredd putting its head down in submission.
"King, Welcome back..."

Damien calls out in pain. He looks around noticing the Shadows on the floor spinning around. A creture crawls out.

"Gen Garrr!"

In the time stream Alyssa and Markus find themselves on the ground looking up at the creature. Mewtwo walks passed them using his power to shock him.
[COLOR="rgb(75, 0, 130)"]*You know my name human.* [/COLOR]Mewtwo turns to Meghan. *We are going to leave you here in time the ruins to die, lost and forgotten.*
The two are pushed to the edge of the line of time and space. Flashs from the last time they were there come back. As Meghan cries out for help something odd happens.

"M#A#N#Y# #Y#E#A#R#S# #A#G#O# #T#H#I#S# #O#N#E# #M#A#D#E# #A# #P#R#O#M#I#S#E# #T#O# #H#E#L#P# #M#E#G#H#A#N#"

The little guy floats through. Mewtwo growls lifting his hand to get rid of it but nothing happens.

#W#E# #A#R#E# #T#H#E# #K#E#E#P#E#R#S# #O#F# #T#I#M#E#

Unown from the passed pour out into the time slip. The spin around Mewtwo.

Unown ? floats to Meghan and Markus
#T#H#E# #S#A#L#V#A#T#I#O#N# #O#F# #T#H#E# #F#U#T#U#R#E# #L#A#Y#S# #B#U#R#I#E#D# #D#E#E#P# #I#N# #Y#O#U#R# #P#A#S#T#.

Meanwhile the Unown have expanded there circle. Lee, Frita, Seth,Spin and Yellow wake up at the edge of the circle. The feel the ground trembling beneath them.

Old 01-22-2013, 10:07 PM

Name: Meghan
Team:

Meghan looks at the Unown ? before watching the others swarm around Mewtwo. Everything was true...She and this boy, Markus, had traveled through some sort of rip in time to get to this world...Their pokemon had been killed by the shadow man and this pokemon...Meghan racked her brain to try and remember its name. "Mewtwo." The name is familiar, but she had never heard it before. It just sprung into her mind.

The two of them are running out of time and need to get out of this rift quick if they wanted to save their own skins or their friends'.

"We need to get out of here. We'll help fix this in any way we can." Meghan says to the Unown "Please, I don't want him tearing this place apart."

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

^Please click my eggs^

Last edited by 5TailedDemonLizard; 01-22-2013 at 10:19 PM.
Old 01-22-2013, 10:17 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

(The Unown speak in unison. Less of # means more Unown to speak, simply. Not a bad thing. Also, the Unown ARE purpously trolling Mewtwo into an angry rage by calling him Omega as well. A near-omniscient hive mind has feelings too! If I don't have DREDD accidentally calling Mewtwo Omega eventually, I haven't done it enough. XD)

(And as these Unown CAN see into the future...They know something that the two Shadow Villains never will until its far too late. AKA, they're destined to lose.)

Markus
All KO (Belt, Girius, Monarch, Natasha, Bloodwraith, Unreality, Unown M)

<You mean Mewtwo? Well, if you're annoyed by what I call you, then I'd best suppress it, Omega. Not like that's an insult to call you Omega, or anything...>

*Seeing the Unown of the past (and possibly Future) surround Mewtwo* Who's hopeless now?!

*Speaking to Mewtwo, Aka Omega* #TIME# #SHALL# #NOT# #BE# #TAINTED# #BY# #YOUR# #IGNORANCE# #OMEGA#

#LIFE# #SHALL# #NOT# #BE# #TAINTED# #BY# #DREDDS# #ARROGANCE# #OMEGA#

#WE# #HAVE# #SEEN# #TO# #IT# #BEFORE# #BOTH# #OF# #YOU# #EVER# #WERE#

#WHAT# #HAS# #OCCURED# #AND# #WHAT# #WILL# #OCCUR# #WAS# #AND# #IS# #OUR# #PLAN# #AND# #OUR# #PLAN# #ALONE#

#NOT# #YOURS#

#NEVER# #YOURS#

*After Unown ?'s message* We'll see to it! We'll invent the cure-all to amnesia and take it ourselves if we need to! Now...Can you save us? Please? I don't want round two of the whole amnesia thing...Or worse...

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!

Last edited by Latio-Nytro; 01-23-2013 at 01:33 AM.
Old 01-23-2013, 12:17 AM
Obliveon Offline

[When did Frita and the others pass out?]

Frita
Ruins
Team-Same
Points-40

Frita felt the ground tremble beneath her. She wasn't quite sure what to do. She couldn't see anything past the swarm of Unown.
Old 01-23-2013, 01:15 AM
Dragotech Offline

Damien
Feral/Croconaw (able) Steve/Furret (able) Riot/Rhyhorn (able) Spindle/Ariados (unable) Daze/UnownD(Dredd) Razzle/Wooper (unable)
Partner: ???/???

Damien, seeing Pokemon returning from what seemed to be almost nowhere, reached for his Pokeballs.
He found thought and speech to be difficult. It didn't help that his muscles seemed to be frozen.
He doubted he could raise his arm if his life depended on it.
Reaching down to his belt seemed a difficult enough task.

[ OOC: sorry missed the part where he was already being drained ]
Old 01-23-2013, 04:19 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Name: Lee
Team: (Flint) Cyndiquil, (Buzz) Ledyba, Unown E <taken>

The moment Alyssa and Tyco-whatever guy went in, Lee thought for sure that they had it. He smiled confidently--seconds before his vision blacked out.

Now, as he was returning to consciousness, he could sense that something had gone horribly wrong. The Unown continued their circling (albiet at a wider radius) while the ground shook threateningly. The danger loomed that the ruins could collapse right over their heads--but Lee didn't care right then.

Quickly leaping to his feet, he charged at the Unown, shouting, "Alyssa!"

A wave of energy knocked him back before he could get too close. Lee grunted as he landed back on his rump, glaring at the Unown angrily.

"Move already!" he shouted at them. Scrambling back to his feet, he turned back to the others. "Again! We have to try it again!"

Last edited by Charmander009; 01-23-2013 at 04:22 AM.
Old 01-23-2013, 07:09 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

(Markus there is no reason to call mewtwo omega, if your character wants to do it thats okay but please refrain from changing that with the unowns. Mewtwo is Mewtwo, no reason for him not be called that.)
Team:

(fine)(fine)(fine)

Shadow Pokemon
A

Seth got up looking at the mess that had been made. After watching Lee run into it.
"You have got be kidding me..." Seth dusts off his clothes.
"Like hell we are..Alyssa made her choices. Whatever she did to draw that guys attention is on here. There still 4 of us and now only two of them.." Seth turns to the girls.

"We will not get a better opportunity than this !"

Spin helps Yellow to feet.
"No honor among thieves I can see."
Yellow looked around at the destruction.
"Markus and Alyssa arent there anymore...Damien is...well his energy is all around us!" Yellow rushed up the wall of spining Unown she began to cry
"Please dont just let him get away with this.."

Seth looks at the exit.
"We can also leave.."

The ground shakes beneath all their feet. As the massive Onix appears.

on the other side

Damien floats their trying to reach for his belt. He finds that he doesnt even have the strength to pull grab a pokeball off his belt.

Dredd moves closer to him.
"Damien, you were never a bright person, but you should respect this. The less you struggle the easier this transition will be."

Damien watches as more of it pours out. He can feel more creatures awaking. These creatures are dark and evil..they are draining him to live. The stone in Dredds hand seems to glow brighter as Damien grows weaker.

In the time stream

The Unowns spin around Mewtwo who seems to be outmatched. The gentic pokemon doesnt seem scared as it gets to its feet.
*It is true that your power is great at this time, but you know that doesnt hold true to the master of the stones. With two in our possession you have resorted to cheap distractions to slow us down. You have even given this fool false hope..* Mewtwo growls at Markus.

*Do you feel it...The boys life is draining...your in this time, our spinning the life right outside of them. Releasing their own life energy to revive our brothers. We are now and will always be. Time is not defined by how you creatures see it. * Mewtwo smiles as it limps across the path.

Unown P breaks ranks.
#Y#O#U# #M#A#Y# #B#E# #C#O#R#R#E#C#T# #M#E#W#T#W#O# #B#U#T# #N#E#V#E#R# #H#A#S# #A# #L#A#P#S#E# #O#F# #T#H#I#S# #M#A#G#N#E#T#U#D#E# #B#E#E#N# #O#V#E#R#L#O#O#K#E#D#.

The Unown float around Meghan and Markus

#W#E# #N#O#T# #S#U#P#P#O#S#E# #T#O# #I#N#T#E#R#F#E#R# #W#I#T#H# #T#I#M#E# #B#U#T# #W#E# #W#I#L#L# #H#E#L#P# #S#L#O#W# #T#H#E#M# D#O#W#N#

The unown spin quicker and quiker Mewtwo lifts its hands and disappears. The light intensifies

Meghan and Markus each experince something diifferent.

*Meghan lays down in her sleep bag looking up at the stars. She can hear the sound of Corey and Aqua in the background shouting. She laughs at how silly they are being. As she sits up she notices Dredd sitting alone leaning against the tree. Her journey had just begun and she had got mixed up with a bunch of goofballs. All but him. He was different, he looked at her unsure of what she was looking for and turned over.

Unown A floated around her
#L#O#V#E# #M#A#D#E# #M#O#T#I#V#A#T#E#D# #Y#O#U# #I#T# #W#H#A#T# #M#A#K#E#S# #Y#O#U# #D#I#F#F#E#R#E#N#T#. #D#O#N#T# #L#O#S#E# #Y#O#U#R#S#E#L#F# #I#N# #R#G#R#E#T#

Meghan still sitting there looks over at dredd. Charmander sleeps next to him. She doesnt know what this is about but she feels strange about the guy, happy but betrayed

On Markus geels a painfull surge through this toughts

Markus pushes himself back to his feet. Max stands over him. "Honestly, what did you think was going to happen. You psycho....You were going to create fire and just take me out." Markus is kicked in the stomach.
"You are weak, you have always been weak..The only hope for you is straight jacket.." Moon rushes up and grabs Max.
"Max, Please ! "
Max pushes her back.
"How many people and pokemon are going to die because of him.!!!"

Unown M floats around
#Y#O#U# #C#H#O#O#S#E# #T#H#E# #P#A#T#H# #O#F# #H#A#T#E#. #W#A#T#C#H#I#N#G# #E#V#E#R#Y#T#H#I#N#G# #Y#O#U# #L#O#V#E# #G#O#. #P#A#S#S#I#O#N# #I#S# #T#H#E# #B#E#S#T# #A#N#D# #W#O#R#S#E# #P#A#R#T# #O#F# #Y#O#U# #W#I#L#L# #F#A#I#L# #I#F# #Y#O#U# #D#O# #N#O##T# #L#E#A#R#N# #M#A#R#K#U#S#

Markus gets to his feet. Gold rushes over to him.
"Please, lets just walk away from this right now !"

Old 01-23-2013, 07:47 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Name: Lee
Team: (Flint) Cyndiquil [KO], (Buzz) Ledyba [KO], Unown E <taken>

Lee turns around and growls at Seth, "I'm not leaving her!"

He wasn't going to let the Noctowl Man take anyone else from him.

Before he could do much else, however, the ground suddenly heaved beneath them. A great rocky head unearthed itself before them.

Great, Lee scowled. More obstacles, no pokemon...