Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!

Old 12-01-2012, 11:12 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Send a message via AIM to Etymology
Default Re: Route 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj-tiny View Post
Trainer: dj-tiny
Party:
Curently
Route 6
Showing a Petilil a Nestball
Hello your a very frenidly pokemon. Can you play with my Seedot, it's dosen't get along with my pokemon well but, since you're the same type as it. There is a chance thatmight get along with you and, afterwards, I will make this Nestball yours.
Tiny lets Seedot out of it pokeball
Seedot fires of a sunnyday then goes up to Petili. Tiny get worried that Seedot will atack Petilli but it doesn't Seedot knew that Petilli abillity was Chlorophyll and was given it a gift.
Petilli thanks Seedot by setting off a Sweet Scent.
Seedot is very happy.
Petilli Jumps on to Seedot head.
Seedot starts spining around with Petilli on it head.
Tiny lets Seedot stop and then returns him to his Pokeball.
Tiny then gets out the Nestball and crouchs down to the Petilli saying
"A deal is a deal here is the Nestball I promised."
Petilli then hits the button infront of it.
Tiny Drops the ball in surprise at what has just happens and sees the ball wiggle.

Stay tuned to the advetures of Tiny and Co
Next time Will he have caught Petilli.
Will Eveeevee Return.
Will a pig fly.
Official's Post:

Next time, will he have caught a Petilil?

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
POP!

The wild Petilil escaped from the ball! The wild Petilil fled into the forest!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neku Sakuraba View Post

Trainer: Quinn
Party: Sara, Bobalina, Neku, Miles, Luxio, Swiftwind
Currently: Yessss

"Yesssssss," I say. "This. Will. Be. Awesome!" I sing out. "Let's go...Luxio!" I tossed a Poke Ball, and, pop! Luxio came out! She purred before hearing my command of "Bite." She leaped at the ghost and bit it. I'm curious to why Bite wouldn't go through the Pokemon. I don't know why. Maybe I'll never know. But then, the well-dressed ghost charged up a Shadow Ball and fired it at Luxio!

"Grrr..." She growled. This was her fierce face. She started to glow. It was Wild Charge. She rammed into Misdreavus. It fell down! DDDDD: I think a Friend Ball is good. I threw it! The ball wiggled. One...
Official's Post:

"Misdreavus!" the wild Pokemon groans as it is knocked to the floor and engulfed by your Friend Ball.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
POP!

The wild Misdreavus escaped from the ball! The wild Misdreavus fled!
Old 12-01-2012, 11:18 PM
dj-tiny Offline

Trainer: dj-tiny
Party:
Curently
Leaving Route 6 Heading to Route 7
Tiny didn't catch Pettili

Tiny says good bye to the Pettil.
Tiny lets out Wolfe from it pokeball.
Tiny turns around to Wolfe and say it's time for Route 7 lets go

Old 12-04-2012, 01:54 AM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba

Trainer: Quinn
Party: Sara, Bobalina, Neku, Miles, Luxio, Swiftwind
Currently: NGHFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

"NGHFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU--!" I screamed as soon as the ball popped open, letting the ghost out. "Well, that's ONE thing off of my list." I crossed off something on a pad of paper.

Encounter a Misdreavus
Capture a Misdreavus
World Domination

"Well, I think the package arrived at the Nova Outpost, so, let's go!" Luxio then looked at me with a questioned face. What package was I talking about? Once I get in contact with an..."old friend," I'll tell all about it.

Leaving Route 6 to enter Nova Outpost

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)
Old 01-15-2013, 07:50 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

B]Trainer: JC
Currently: Just fought a crazy ufo flying pokemon thief !
In party:

(Ashley)(Areo)(Tron)(Bug)(Mud)(Dizzy)[/b]

In Box

Arriving from route 5

Navi outpost seemed like a strange destination, but I had heard rumors of the pokemon that could be found in the shadow of the mountain. Route 6 was much different than Route 5. It reminded me of an abandoned road. Tall weeds covered most of field of vision. I had returned all the pokemon to their pokeballs but Tron and Ash.

The three of us made our way through the field, hoping to avoid any trouble.

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 01-16-2013, 07:04 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Official's Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
In party:

In Box

Arriving from route 5

Navi outpost seemed like a strange destination, but I had heard rumors of the pokemon that could be found in the shadow of the mountain. Route 6 was much different than Route 5. It reminded me of an abandoned road. Tall weeds covered most of field of vision. I had returned all the pokemon to their pokeballs but Tron and Ash.

The three of us made our way through the field, hoping to avoid any trouble.

So far, the journey's going pretty well--just as you said, the path is quite abandoned, and it's quite some time before you encounter some life.

Well, actually, you almost step on that life. Ash stops you before you place your foot on something brown and furry that blended in well with the grass.

A wild Slakoth appeared!
Slacking off, as per usual...

Old 01-17-2013, 02:25 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

In party:

In Box

I stopped just short of something thanks to Ash. To my surprise a Slakoth had been just lazily just laying in the grass. The little guy seemed very sluggish looking up to me.
"Slaaakk"

Im not sure anyone could just attack these guys. I bent over looking at the Slakoth... With a big smile I ran my hand through its fur.
"How would you like to join ?"

The Slakoth smiled nodding its head. The little sloth pushed its self to its feet. "Slaaaak"
I let out a smile. I paused for a moment trying to think of a way we could challenge the little guy. As I looked off into the distance I couldnt help but notice a Ledyba jump across
one big branch to another. Shortly after a second followed. The dusty lightbulb about my head began to blink and I looked over at the little guy.
"How about a swinging contest!"

Slakoth smiled making its way over. However slow the little guy was on the land, he more than made up for it in the trees. Ash being a money type herself jumped at the chance to race. As the two made there way into the trees gettting into place. I called up to them
"Good Luck!!!! "

Areo helped out...letting out a loud cry to start the race. Slakoth started off with an early lead. Its longer arms allowed it to swing further which looked pretty amazing from our angle. It also had a longer reach. The first two trees seemed to go by rather quickly. Ashy tried to keep up. Though she did have shorter arms she had a ton of energy. Slakoth lead remained for about 3 three until Ashs endruance started to pay off. Her little arms grasping that much quciker for the next branch. She even used her feet to as she started to adjust to the slakoths style.
I couldnt help but wonder if Skaloth was teaching her how to swing..It had never come to me that pokemon learned from others this way. As the race came to close Ash pulled in front. She moved more quickly feeling the win was almost in her grasp! The little Slakoth not ready to lose had one more trick left up his shoes ! He paused for a moment using his strength the pull back a big branch. Once he had pulled it back a good distance he used it to project himself. The little guy flew through the air, cutting in front of Ash and coming up with the win.

As the two came down, Ash seemed a little bumped out. I ran up to them. Ash climbing into my arms. I looked down at the little guy.
"You have some moves in ya old boy. Thanks for the race! " I winked and began to walk away. We had lost fair and square. Slakoth paused for a moment than called out.
"Slak Slak !"

I turned around and the little guy seemed to want to join us. I grabbed the Timer Ball off my belt and tossed it over.

Old 01-19-2013, 12:47 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Quote:
In party:

In Box

I stopped just short of something thanks to Ash. To my surprise a Slakoth had been just lazily just laying in the grass. The little guy seemed very sluggish looking up to me.
"Slaaakk"

Im not sure anyone could just attack these guys. I bent over looking at the Slakoth... With a big smile I ran my hand through its fur.
"How would you like to join ?"

The Slakoth smiled nodding its head. The little sloth pushed its self to its feet. "Slaaaak"
I let out a smile. I paused for a moment trying to think of a way we could challenge the little guy. As I looked off into the distance I couldnt help but notice a Ledyba jump across
one big branch to another. Shortly after a second followed. The dusty lightbulb about my head began to blink and I looked over at the little guy.
"How about a swinging contest!"

Slakoth smiled making its way over. However slow the little guy was on the land, he more than made up for it in the trees. Ash being a money type herself jumped at the chance to race. As the two made there way into the trees gettting into place. I called up to them
"Good Luck!!!! "

Areo helped out...letting out a loud cry to start the race. Slakoth started off with an early lead. Its longer arms allowed it to swing further which looked pretty amazing from our angle. It also had a longer reach. The first two trees seemed to go by rather quickly. Ashy tried to keep up. Though she did have shorter arms she had a ton of energy. Slakoth lead remained for about 3 three until Ashs endruance started to pay off. Her little arms grasping that much quciker for the next branch. She even used her feet to as she started to adjust to the slakoths style.
I couldnt help but wonder if Skaloth was teaching her how to swing..It had never come to me that pokemon learned from others this way. As the race came to close Ash pulled in front. She moved more quickly feeling the win was almost in her grasp! The little Slakoth not ready to lose had one more trick left up his shoes ! He paused for a moment using his strength the pull back a big branch. Once he had pulled it back a good distance he used it to project himself. The little guy flew through the air, cutting in front of Ash and coming up with the win.

As the two came down, Ash seemed a little bumped out. I ran up to them. Ash climbing into my arms. I looked down at the little guy.
"You have some moves in ya old boy. Thanks for the race! " I winked and began to walk away. We had lost fair and square. Slakoth paused for a moment than called out.
"Slak Slak !"

I turned around and the little guy seemed to want to join us. I grabbed the Timer Ball off my belt and tossed it over.

In the the Slakoth goes...

Spoiler:
...out the Slakoth goes...

...Darn...

Well, at least it seems to lazy to run off. You can probably try again.

Old 01-19-2013, 01:52 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
In the the Slakoth goes...

Spoiler:
...out the Slakoth goes...

...Darn...

Well, at least it seems to lazy to run off. You can probably try again.
In party:

In Box

JC looks at the pokemon oddly.
"strange that should have worked. uhh netball go !"

JC closes his eyes.

Old 01-19-2013, 05:36 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Quote:
In party:

In Box

JC looks at the pokemon oddly.
"strange that should have worked. uhh netball go !"

JC closes his eyes.

In Slakoth goes...

Spoiler:
Out it comes...

Slakoth yawns and decides it isn't really all that interested in joining your party. Sluggishly, it begins crawling back to the trees...

(Sorry!)

Old 01-19-2013, 06:26 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

In party:

In Box

JC looks annoyed
"You know Im not having much luck on this Route...Why dont we head back for Zenith to restock."

Leaves Route 6 to go to Route 5

Old 01-29-2013, 05:22 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Trainer: JC
Currently: Heading to Nova in a hurry !!
In party:

(Ashley)(Areo)(Tron)(Bug)(Mud)(Dizzy)

In Box

Arriving from Route 6.

I rushed onto Route 6. An all to familiar view. Route 6 was really a creepy place. My heart raced as I looked around for any sign of Ash or Emma. I found a clear patch and called out.
"Ash ! Emma ! If you can hear me give me a sign to where you are !!" I shouted at the top of lunges.

Areo made his way over to me, land on the ground. As I looked at him for a response he seemed upset that he had not seen anything.

Old 01-29-2013, 06:15 PM
lu1z Offline

Name: Luis
Party: Gyarados(Rick), Raticate(Cage), Persian(Greed), Skiploom(Breeze), Nincada(Aril)
Currently: Looking for Emma

Finally we came to a stop. Route 6 was pretty much new to me, just like Route 5. I'll have to return to these places later to see what I can find, but now we needed to focus on the task at hand. The road was narrow and the sky was visible here, we looked around for a bit until we found a clear patch.

"Ash ! Emma ! If you can hear me give me a sign to where you are !!" Not a single answer or sign of them being nearby. If the scream came from here they should be around here? I don't think a girl like her could run too fast. And then there was also the Monferno to worry about now.

''Could you lend me Monferno's Pokeball? My Raticate may be able to track them down with the scent.''

SoulSilver FC: 4855 9106 7336
SSBB FC: 0560 80166451
PBR FC: 3309 5845 4737
Old 01-29-2013, 07:20 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

In party:

In Box

JC looked at Luis. Nodding his head. Luis was pretty clever, maybe sending in Raticate was the answer. The tree cover had made it to difficult for Areo's search to be effective. JC reached for the belt handing over the pokeball. Areo and Tron watched as Luis took the ball.
" Pretty clever Luis. Hopefully we can find there path." JC voice had a little bit of worry in it. Having Ash gone was not easy. She had been with him since day one. Picking a fire, fighting pokemon had been a big deal to his family. His brother stood out as the one most opposed.

Flying types are the way to go JC...Dont waste your time on fighting types, they are slopping and slow witted and so are their trainers!

Old 01-29-2013, 10:57 PM
lu1z Offline

Party: Rick, Cage, Greed, Breeze, Aril
Currently: Still looking for Emma D:

" Pretty clever Luis. Hopefully we can find their path." JC handed me the Pokeball, I noticed his voice had a worrisome tone to it.

''Thanks. Come out Cage!'' I pointed the Pokeball to the ground nearby and from it came Cage. ''Raaaat!''

''Ok Cage listen up, I need you to find the Pokemon that resides in this Pokeball. Think you can do it?'' I showed Cage the open Pokeball and he started to sniff the scent from it. After sniffing the Pokeball, he started walking around us in circles and then came to a stop. ''Cate! Cate!'' Cage's tail pointed to the north and wanted us to follow him.

''Alright, I knew I could count with you.'' I patted Cage in the head, letting him know that he had done a good job. ''Lead the way then. Hey JC, lets go find both Emma and your Monferno.'' But JC seemed to be summerged in some deep thought, he must be really worried about his partner gone missing. I approached him trying to cheer him up a bit.

''That Monferno was your first partner, right? I don't know how I would react if one of my friends went missing but I'm pretty sure nothing bad has happened to them. Let's hurry before the scent dissapears.'' I went back with Cage, who started walking north where the scent was coming from. I did the same and followed Cage through the path.

SoulSilver FC: 4855 9106 7336
SSBB FC: 0560 80166451
PBR FC: 3309 5845 4737
Old 01-30-2013, 06:36 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Official's Post

Quote:
In party:

In Box

JC looked at Luis. Nodding his head. Luis was pretty clever, maybe sending in Raticate was the answer. The tree cover had made it to difficult for Areo's search to be effective. JC reached for the belt handing over the pokeball. Areo and Tron watched as Luis took the ball.
" Pretty clever Luis. Hopefully we can find there path." JC voice had a little bit of worry in it. Having Ash gone was not easy. She had been with him since day one. Picking a fire, fighting pokemon had been a big deal to his family. His brother stood out as the one most opposed.

Flying types are the way to go JC...Dont waste your time on fighting types, they are slopping and slow witted and so are their trainers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lu1z View Post
Party: Rick, Cage, Greed, Breeze, Aril
Currently: Still looking for Emma D:

" Pretty clever Luis. Hopefully we can find their path." JC handed me the Pokeball, I noticed his voice had a worrisome tone to it.

''Thanks. Come out Cage!'' I pointed the Pokeball to the ground nearby and from it came Cage. ''Raaaat!''

''Ok Cage listen up, I need you to find the Pokemon that resides in this Pokeball. Think you can do it?'' I showed Cage the open Pokeball and he started to sniff the scent from it. After sniffing the Pokeball, he started walking around us in circles and then came to a stop. ''Cate! Cate!'' Cage's tail pointed to the north and wanted us to follow him.

''Alright, I knew I could count with you.'' I patted Cage in the head, letting him know that he had done a good job. ''Lead the way then. Hey JC, lets go find both Emma and your Monferno.'' But JC seemed to be summerged in some deep thought, he must be really worried about his partner gone missing. I approached him trying to cheer him up a bit.

''That Monferno was your first partner, right? I don't know how I would react if one of my friends went missing but I'm pretty sure nothing bad has happened to them. Let's hurry before the scent dissapears.'' I went back with Cage, who started walking north where the scent was coming from. I did the same and followed Cage through the path.

Quick thinking! Cage's super-sensitive senses lead you confidently through the strange expanse of Route 6, leading you off the beaten path. This road crosses through the very edge of the dark Eternity forest, but you find yourself being drawn back into its undergrowth. Patches of darkness cross over the trees. You glance up, noting the sudden appearance of graying clouds. The promise of rain is in the air...

Ominous, isn't it? Especially since you were experiencing such nice weather back in Route 5.

Cage muscles his way through a dense thicket, and unfortunately you have to follow him through it. The two of you struggle to push aside the dry brambles, wincing as the dried twigs prick your skin. Once you get on the other side, however... you nearly trip over Cage, who has suddenly frozen up.

You find yourself standing just outside a circle of dead trees. At the center of the grove, you see Emma's prone form laying on the dirt. Ashley the Monferno is standing protectively over her, but she seems distressed--tired, even. The Pokemon looks like she's been... battling.

Suddenly, Ash realizes your presence and screeches out a warning. Shivers suddenly run down your spine, and you have the uncanny feeling that something is standing right behind you. The two of you simultaneously turn around. At first there appears to be nothing there... But then a dull red light flickers into existence--and below it, a growing ball of shadow...

Shadow Ball!

Alarmed, you jump out of the way as the light attacks you. The ball smashes into the dirt where you stood just moments before, and whatever vegetation was still alive there blackened and withered away. Spinning around, you see the culprit finally makes its full appearance...

A wild Dusknior appeared!

The Ghost Pokemon laughs a deep, almost human chuckle before charging up another shadow ball. Other red lights are appearing beside it...

Wild Duskul appeared!

The Ghosts are closing in! Work together to defeat them! Write a paragraph each!