Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #121  
Old 11-26-2012, 08:48 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Route 1
Posts: 8,137
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Route 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neku Sakuraba View Post

Trainer: Quinn
Party: Sara, Bobalina, Neku, Miles, Luxio, Swiftwind
Currently: BATTLE 05: STURDY METAL

"Well, that wasn't very...expected," Quinn says to himself. He checks his PokeGear.

"NEW UPDATE," A voice from the object says. "DOWNLOADING NOW. . . . . . . . ...DOWNLOAD COMPLETE." Suddenly, an earpiece-like thing pops out from it and latches on to Quinn's ear.

"Woahhhh, this is like the Shadow Identifier from XD: Gale of Darkness...Now, how do I turn it on?"

"ACTIVATING."

IDENTIFICATION:

ARON {*}

TYPE:
STEEL/GROUND

ABILITIES:
STURDY

ROCK HEAD

HEAVY METAL {*}

"Okay, so it turns on by saying 'On.' Identify: Ability: Heavy Metal!"

IDENTIFYING: ABILITY: HEAVY METAL... . . . . ...COMPLETE.

HEAVY METAL:

DOUBLES A POKEMON'S WEIGHT.

"...No, that'd be bad for moves like...like...like...like the TM Gardenia gives you in Sinnoh. Alright, All-Star Neku, let's rumble!" A ball is tossed and...

"Quaaaagggg..." Neku says. She notices the Aron and gets in a battle stance. "Sire! Quag!"

"Alright, Water Gun!" The Quagsire takes in a breath, then spits it out. It id a great deal, but then it starts to glow...a little. It used Iron Defense. Quinn pondered why it used that move. For Water Gun was a Special Attacking move. He just shrugged, then shouted, "Now, use Earthquake!" Neku stomped the ground with massive force, causing the wild iron-clad beast to fall over. Wow. It was still strong.

"Ron...Ar..." It cried. "Aron!" Aron jumped back up.

"This has been going on long enough. Go, Timer Ball!" Quinn turned the dial on the ball and tossed it. The Timer Ball successfully hit Aron and sucked it in. The ball shook. One...
Official's Post

Aron is sucked into the Pokeball...

Spoiler:
3...
Spoiler:
2...
Spoiler:
1...
Spoiler:
PING!

Aron was caught! Aron was sent to the PC.
Reply With Quote
  #122  
Old 11-26-2012, 11:55 PM
Neku Sakuraba's Avatar
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Fruity Rumpus Rainbow Factory. >:I
Posts: 3,310
Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba
Default Re: Route 5


Trainer: Quinn
Party: Sara, Bobalina, Neku, Miles, Luxio, Swiftwind
Currently: To the Observatory...thing...yeah.

"Sucks that I have to go to Aurora or back to Zenith to get the Aron out," Quinn says. "Oh well, that's how life is. Neku, return!" A red light surrounded Neku and called her back to the ball.

"What should we do now?" Luxio asks Quinn.

"Yeah, what should we do?" Sara asks. They all look at her in astonishment. "What? I've been able to talk since I've evolved."

"Why haven't you?" Quinn and Luxio asked.

"Well, I haven't really thought of anything to say..."

"Well, we're heading to the outpost!"
__________________

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)
Reply With Quote
  #123  
Old 11-27-2012, 12:11 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Route 1
Posts: 8,137
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Route 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neku Sakuraba View Post

Trainer: Quinn
Party: Sara, Bobalina, Neku, Miles, Luxio, Swiftwind
Currently: To the Observatory...thing...yeah.

"Sucks that I have to go to Aurora or back to Zenith to get the Aron out," Quinn says. "Oh well, that's how life is. Neku, return!" A red light surrounded Neku and called her back to the ball.

"What should we do now?" Luxio asks Quinn.

"Yeah, what should we do?" Sara asks. They all look at her in astonishment. "What? I've been able to talk since I've evolved."

"Why haven't you?" Quinn and Luxio asked.

"Well, I haven't really thought of anything to say..."

"Well, we're heading to the outpost!"
Official's Post

As you walk, you notice flashes of light off in forest to the right of the path... strange! The flashes are irregular... some short and some longer. Could it be some kind of code?!

.... . .-.. .--. --..-- ... - ..- -.-. -.- .-.-.- .--. .-.. . .- ... . .-.-.- .- -. --. .-. -.-- -... . .-.. --- .-- .-.-.- .... ..- .-. .-. -.-- .-.-.-
Reply With Quote
  #124  
Old 11-27-2012, 12:34 AM
Neku Sakuraba's Avatar
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Fruity Rumpus Rainbow Factory. >:I
Posts: 3,310
Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba
Default Re: Route 5


Trainer: Quinn
Party: Sara, Bobalina, Neku, Miles, Luxio, Swiftwind
PC: Bachuru, Panda, Derpina, Aron
Currently: Problem Solving

"That was strange..." Quinn says. "It kinda looks like braille, but it's not exactly...Luxio, can you read it?"

"Nope," She replies.

"H-How about you, Sara?"

"Nu-uh," Sara goes.

"Well, let's just wait to see if there's another one...AW, WHO AM I KIDDING?! Luxio, send out something like that!"

"...Why?" Luxio asks.

"Just to test."

"Okay, then." She builds up electricity in her body, then releases it into short bursts to make:

..._.-...__.-.---..-.-.._.---.-.....-._._._...._.

"Best that I can do, Quinn."
__________________

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)
Reply With Quote
  #125  
Old 11-27-2012, 01:09 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Route 1
Posts: 8,137
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Route 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neku Sakuraba View Post

Trainer: Quinn
Party: Sara, Bobalina, Neku, Miles, Luxio, Swiftwind
PC: Bachuru, Panda, Derpina, Aron
Currently: Problem Solving

"That was strange..." Quinn says. "It kinda looks like braille, but it's not exactly...Luxio, can you read it?"

"Nope," She replies.

"H-How about you, Sara?"

"Nu-uh," Sara goes.

"Well, let's just wait to see if there's another one...AW, WHO AM I KIDDING?! Luxio, send out something like that!"

"...Why?" Luxio asks.

"Just to test."

"Okay, then." She builds up electricity in her body, then releases it into short bursts to make:

..._.-...__.-.---..-.-.._.---.-.....-._._._...._.

"Best that I can do, Quinn."
Official's Post

There are answering flashes from the forest... whatever it is seems to be distressed. It looks like your attempt to communicate hasn't worked... More flashes...

-. --- ..- -. -.. . .-. ... - .- -. -.. .-.-.- -.-. --- -- . .-.-.- .--. .-.. . .- ... . .-.-.-
Reply With Quote
  #126  
Old 11-27-2012, 01:53 AM
Neku Sakuraba's Avatar
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Fruity Rumpus Rainbow Factory. >:I
Posts: 3,310
Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba
Default Re: Route 5


Trainer: Quinn
Party: Sara, Bobalina, Neku, Miles, Luxio, Swiftwind
PC: Bachuru, Panda, Derpina, Aron
Currently: Problem Solving

"Well, that sucked," Quinn says. "I. Am just gonna scream at the sky. WHAT DO YOU WANT?!"
__________________

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)
Reply With Quote
  #127  
Old 11-27-2012, 04:07 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Route 1
Posts: 8,137
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Route 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neku Sakuraba View Post

Trainer: Quinn
Party: Sara, Bobalina, Neku, Miles, Luxio, Swiftwind
PC: Bachuru, Panda, Derpina, Aron
Currently: Problem Solving

"Well, that sucked," Quinn says. "I. Am just gonna scream at the sky. WHAT DO YOU WANT?!"
Official's Post

It seems you haven't found the morse code translate feature on your Pokegear. There is no answer to your call. You'll either have to ignore whatever it is or head into the forest and check it out!
Reply With Quote
  #128  
Old 11-28-2012, 09:48 PM
Neku Sakuraba's Avatar
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Fruity Rumpus Rainbow Factory. >:I
Posts: 3,310
Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba
Default Re: Route 5


Trainer: Quinn
Party: Sara, Bobalina, Neku, Miles, Luxio, Swiftwind
PC: Bachuru, Panda, Derpina, Aron
Currently: MYTHBUSTENG.

"...Annnnnnnnnnnnnnd it's gone," Quinn says. "Well, let's go and follow it."

Quinn and co. follow the mysterious light(s)
__________________

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)
Reply With Quote
  #129  
Old 11-29-2012, 12:36 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Route 1
Posts: 8,137
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Route 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neku Sakuraba View Post

Trainer: Quinn
Party: Sara, Bobalina, Neku, Miles, Luxio, Swiftwind
PC: Bachuru, Panda, Derpina, Aron
Currently: MYTHBUSTENG.

"...Annnnnnnnnnnnnnd it's gone," Quinn says. "Well, let's go and follow it."

Quinn and co. follow the mysterious light(s)
Official's Post

You wind your way through the trees, keeping an eye out for any flashes of light. There aren't any. Suddenly you hear the cries of a Pokemon nearby, followed by barking.

A Pachirisu is huddled up in a tree. Below is a Houndoom, growling angrily and staring up at the squirrel, waiting for it to come down. Pachirisu looks over towards you nervously. "Pachi pa!" it cries. Houndoom seems to ignore you, its gaze locked to Pachirisu.


Wild Houndoom appeared!
Cannot be captured.


Wild Pachirisu appeared!
Can be captured. Stuck in a tree.
Reply With Quote
  #130  
Old 11-29-2012, 02:57 AM
Neku Sakuraba's Avatar
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Fruity Rumpus Rainbow Factory. >:I
Posts: 3,310
Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba
Default Re: Route 5


Trainer: Quinn
Party: Sara, Bobalina, Neku, Miles, Luxio, Swiftwind
Currently: OHGOD.

"..." Quinn says. "BRO MODE, ACTIVATE! BOOP!"

"What is THAT supposed to do?" Sara asks.

"Alright, hold on...Neku, come out and use Water Gun!" Quinn tosses a Poke Ball and calls out Neku.

"Quagggggggg," Neku says, spitting a high volume of water at Houndoom.

"Grr...." The Houndoom growls. OHGOD, THIS IS NOT GOOD. THIS ISN'T VERY GOOD.

'...Let me out...' A thought pops into Quinn's head. '...I'll help you.'

"!" Quinn exclaims. It was the sound of Miles! Apparently, Ghost and Psychic types can communicate via telepathy! "Alright, Miles go!" A Poke Ball was thrown, and...

Musharna was sent out!

"...Hypnosis..." Miles says, using it on the Houndoom and Pachirisu.

"Pachi, pachi, pachiiiiiiiiii!!!" The Pachirisu starts chirping. It was too energetic to fall asleep. That couldn't be the same for Houndoom, though.

"Quick, Luxio, what did Pachirisu say?!"

"He said...'Please, oh, god, please get me out of this tree.'"

"Hold on!" Quinn shouted. "Identify: Pachirisu: Abilities!"

"IDENTIFYING ABILITIES... . . . . . ...COMPLETE. ABILITIES: RUN AWAY, PICKUP, VOLT ABSORB (HIDDEN)" Quinn dashes up the tree, picks up Pachirisu, and stands...heroically! ...That's what he wants YOU to believe. What happened was that he ATTEMPTED to run up the tree, fall while screaming "NINJA GAIDEN TAUGHT ME SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII----," caught the Pachirisu from the tree that fell we he hit the tree, get shocked, put it down, and tossed a Dream Ball at it. The ball wiggled. One...
__________________

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)
Reply With Quote
  #131  
Old 12-01-2012, 01:45 AM
Steak's Avatar
Steak Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: sneezes profoundly
Posts: 2,434
Send a message via AIM to Steak
Default Re: Route 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neku Sakuraba View Post

Trainer: Quinn
Party: Sara, Bobalina, Neku, Miles, Luxio, Swiftwind
Currently: OHGOD.

"..." Quinn says. "BRO MODE, ACTIVATE! BOOP!"

"What is THAT supposed to do?" Sara asks.

"Alright, hold on...Neku, come out and use Water Gun!" Quinn tosses a Poke Ball and calls out Neku.

"Quagggggggg," Neku says, spitting a high volume of water at Houndoom.

"Grr...." The Houndoom growls. OHGOD, THIS IS NOT GOOD. THIS ISN'T VERY GOOD.

'...Let me out...' A thought pops into Quinn's head. '...I'll help you.'

"!" Quinn exclaims. It was the sound of Miles! Apparently, Ghost and Psychic types can communicate via telepathy! "Alright, Miles go!" A Poke Ball was thrown, and...

Musharna was sent out!

"...Hypnosis..." Miles says, using it on the Houndoom and Pachirisu.

"Pachi, pachi, pachiiiiiiiiii!!!" The Pachirisu starts chirping. It was too energetic to fall asleep. That couldn't be the same for Houndoom, though.

"Quick, Luxio, what did Pachirisu say?!"

"He said...'Please, oh, god, please get me out of this tree.'"

"Hold on!" Quinn shouted. "Identify: Pachirisu: Abilities!"

"IDENTIFYING ABILITIES... . . . . . ...COMPLETE. ABILITIES: RUN AWAY, PICKUP, VOLT ABSORB (HIDDEN)" Quinn dashes up the tree, picks up Pachirisu, and stands...heroically! ...That's what he wants YOU to believe. What happened was that he ATTEMPTED to run up the tree, fall while screaming "NINJA GAIDEN TAUGHT ME SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII----," caught the Pachirisu from the tree that fell we he hit the tree, get shocked, put it down, and tossed a Dream Ball at it. The ball wiggled. One...
Official's Post
The Dream Ball...
...
...turns blue and starts rolling away?!

GOTTA GO FAST

After days of chasing, you finally catch up to the Dream Ball. But where is Pachirisu...?!

Spoiler:

Inside the ball, you silly!

Pachirisu was caught!
...?!
Pachirisu has its Hidden Ability of Volt Absorb!

__________________
Evolves @ 2456

Last edited by Steak; 12-01-2012 at 01:59 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #132  
Old 12-01-2012, 02:00 AM
Neku Sakuraba's Avatar
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Fruity Rumpus Rainbow Factory. >:I
Posts: 3,310
Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba
Default Re: Route 5


Trainer: Quinn
Party: Sara, Bobalina, Neku, Miles, Luxio, Swiftwind
Currently: Finally~

"Well, with Pachirisu caught, I think we shall move on to Route 6!" Quinn says. "Time to get my Journal out!"

Quinn and co. leave to Route 6
__________________

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)
Reply With Quote
  #133  
Old 12-01-2012, 11:01 PM
dj-tiny's Avatar
dj-tiny Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: You realy want to know?
Posts: 869
Default Re: Route 5

Trainer: dj-tiny
Party:
Curently
Entering Route 5
Wolfe and Tiny enter route 5
Tiny lets all his pokemon out to relax and sits down by a tree
__________________
Click For PE2K Wi-Fi League Trainer Record

Reply With Quote
  #134  
Old 12-01-2012, 11:05 PM
Etymology's Avatar
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Forum Board Number 124
Posts: 3,957
Send a message via AIM to Etymology
Default Re: Route 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj-tiny View Post
Trainer: dj-tiny
Party:
Curently
Entering Route 5
Wolfe and Tiny enter route 5
Tiny lets all his pokemon out to relax and sits down by a tree
Official's Post:



Craig

You sit down by a tree for a while to enjoy the scenery. You are only there for a couple of minutes when you spot a trainer and his Tyrogue, travelling the route just as you are. He settles by a tree opposite to you. He swings a green rucksack from off of his shoulders and empties its contents - countless trophies and medals fall onto the forest floor. He pulls out a cloth and begins to polish his prizes. "Aren't they great?" he asks his Tyrogue.
Reply With Quote
  #135  
Old 12-01-2012, 11:11 PM
dj-tiny's Avatar
dj-tiny Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: You realy want to know?
Posts: 869
Default Re: Route 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etymology View Post
Official's Post:



Craig

You sit down by a tree for a while to enjoy the scenery. You are only there for a couple of minutes when you spot a trainer and his Tyrogue, travelling the route just as you are. He settles by a tree opposite to you. He swings a green rucksack from off of his shoulders and empties its contents - countless trophies and medals fall onto the forest floor. He pulls out a cloth and begins to polish his prizes. "Aren't they great?" he asks his Tyrogue.
Trainer: dj-tiny
Party:
Currently
Route 5
Tiny looking at Craig with rage
Tiny says to Craig that this place is currently off limts to him and has five seconds to leave or else he will be in pain
__________________
Click For PE2K Wi-Fi League Trainer Record


Last edited by dj-tiny; 12-01-2012 at 11:14 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com