Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Black/White 2 » Pokemon: Black/White

Pokemon: Black/White Discuss the game: Pokemon Black and Pokemon White. Ask/Answer questions and discussions about Pokemon Black/White only.

Old 09-04-2012, 05:30 PM
brandon_g Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to brandon_g Send a message via Skype™ to brandon_g
Default Re: Building: Pollution Theme Team

Swampert isnt pollution pokemon, The only move he knows that would pollute is mud sport and the move like water gun except with mud, other than that its pricatlly not polluting anything.

SO PLEASE STAY AT WHATEVER FORUM YOU RELOCATED TO, BUT BE WITH PE2K AS WELL!
Old 09-04-2012, 06:16 PM
treex Offline

Quote:
swampert is not a pollution pokemon, its like a mudfish and lives in naturally unpure water, its all natural, while muk truly represents water pollution
Actually, Muk is toxic sludge or waste, not actually water pollution. They're just toxic enough to contaminate a whole lot of it.

Quote:
protip: why not go full speed with excadrill, you may be able to KO some ground or psychic type pokemon with its horn drill, and if you fail, excadrill is immune to ground, so you will survive a ground type attack and its resistant to psychic.
What are you talking about ._.

Excadrill is a Steel/Ground poke, it's also weak to Ground (but you're right it is resistant to Psychic) As for the Horn Drill suggestion, one-hit KO moves are frowned upon by the community and I prefer not to use them either. I've decided on taking EQ, Rock Throw and Swords Dance, but I dunno what to put in the last slot.

Also, I just realized the one I'm EV training currently has Sand Force not Sand Rush T^T. So I'll have to start breeding for a new one. But I still want an Adamant one.

Also, thanks for the support everybody. I've rarely posted on PE2K and it's nice to be surrounded by people here :D
Old 09-04-2012, 06:20 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

its an interesting team theme you got here. Have you made a list up of possible threats?

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 09-04-2012, 08:08 PM
goldwynaut Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by treex View Post

What are you talking about ._.

Excadrill is a Steel/Ground poke, it's also weak to Ground (but you're right it is resistant to Psychic) As for the Horn Drill suggestion, one-hit KO moves are frowned upon by the community and I prefer not to use them either. I've decided on taking EQ, Rock Throw and Swords Dance, but I dunno what to put in the last slot.
are you following the smogon rules? if so, you could just as well do exactly what smogon says is best for you.

OOPS you,re right, he is immune to electric and poison

i meant that you get a drillbur with the nature jolly(if you plan to go mostly with physical attacks) or timid(if you want to go with special) and train it to be an excadrill. both natures increases speed, having a speed pokemon may be an advantage for this team, because most of the pokemon are slooow, of course, it does not need to be exactly excadrill, it could be ampharos(if you include it), but its best to do it with a pokemon that actually has a chance to get high speed.

also, are you gonna teach muk acid armor? it increases defense by two whole stages.