Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Official Gyms

Wi-Fi League Official Gyms Find and challenge the official PE2K Wi-Fi League Gyms here. You may also apply for any Gyms which are open.

Old 11-08-2012, 10:21 PM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba
Default Sirius City Gym: Natural Beauty

DESCRIPTION:
"Oh, hello, there!" Someone walks up to you. "I'm Sirius' Leader, Shiki!" You look at the woman blankly. "...What? Why are you looking at me like that?" When you respond, she say, "OH! You were expecting a boy? Sorry, my brother filled out the form. He got everything right, BUT the gender. So, welcome to my Gym! It features a beautiful lake and forest! Here, various Bug and Water-type Pokemon live here. It's a personal sanctuary. And that Mime Jr. over there? He's one of my friends. Even though he's weak to Bugs. He's protected by that Mrs. Mime. This isn't where we battle, though." Shiki sings a few notes, then a crevice opens up! When you walk through, you see the standard battleground, with water around the edges and the land on the edge of the water is covered in trees. "So, ready to battle?"

"Beauty comes from the inside!"
Gym Leader Shiki wants to battle!

RULES:
-This is a 5v5 Single Battle. All battles afterwards will be 2v2 Double.
-The Challenger must use a Bug or Water-type Pokemon of their choice. If you do not have one, you can not challenge. You must also USE the Pokemon in battle.
-No OHKO Moves
-Breaking any of these rules end in an automatic loss.

TEAM:
The rest is a secret. Shhhh....

PRIZES:
The winner(s) of the Sirius Gym will recieve...

The fabulous Essence Badge!

AND...

TM89 X-Scissor!

CERTIFIED TRAINERS:
"I guess I should probably tell you who won. Well, my younger brother, Quinn, he got it because he wouldn't stop bothering me when he was 5."

Back to Sirius!

There's a sign hanging on the door that says "CLOSED"...

/Still needs to prepare

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)

Last edited by Neku Sakuraba; 11-25-2012 at 04:28 PM.