Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League

PE2K Wi-Fi League Join the league, train your Pokemon, battle your friends, travel the region and win gym badges in order to become the Pokemon Elite Champion!

Old 08-28-2012, 04:39 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Wi-Fi League Registrations! Sign up here!

Professor Cedar's Pokemon Laboratory
Register here for the PE2K Wi-Fi League!

Welcome to the PE2K Wi-Fi League! To register, select your starter Pokemon here. If you haven’t read the rules yet, be sure to check them out first!

Professor Cedar’s Pokemon Laboratory is a spacious brick building set on a ranch, where Pokemon are bred for future trainers. Many large windmills dot the rolling hills, providing power for the lab and some of the buildings in Andromeda Town.

When you enter the lab, you find it to be cool and clean. Microscopes and other scientific equipment are scattered across the benches. A few lab assistants are sweeping, looking into microscopes or examining Pokemon.

A young woman in a stark white lab coat gets up from her chair when she sees you enter. “Hello, are you a new trainer?” she asks, looking you up and down. “I am Professor Cedar and I am interested in Pokemon physiology and the ways in which their extraordinary abilities have evolved over time.” She sits down at a nearby desk and pulls out a league registration form.

“Now, I suppose you are here for your starter Pokemon. We have a very large variety of Pokemon here as we believe that each person has a different affinity with each Pokemon and we want to produce strong bonds between Pokemon and Trainers. You may choose 1 Pokemon to take on your journey. You will also receive a PokeGear for communicating with other Trainers and 5 PokeBalls. Now choose your partner wisely!”

Choose one Pokemon that is not on the Ineligible Pokemon list below.

Once you've been approved, make sure you create your Trainer Record. You can then begin training the Pokemon on your game, travelling around the Celestia Region and battling other trainers! All trainers begin from Andromeda Town.

(Also please be aware that the first two Gym battles are held at level 25, so you may not want to raise your Pokemon above this level until you've beaten them.)

Ineligible Pokemon

The following Pokemon may not be chosen as starters.
  • Any Pokemon that does not have an evolution.
  • Any of the following Pokemon:
    • Onix, Lickitung, Tangela, Horsea, Scyther, Porygon, Omanyte, Kabuto, Dratini, Aipom, Yanma, Murkrow, Misdreavus, Gligar, Sneasel, Larvitar, Nosepass, Lileep, Anorith, Wynaut, Bagon, Beldum, Shieldon, Cranidos, Gible, Munchlax, Happiny, Riolu, Tirtouga, Archen, Axew, Deino, Larvesta

Last edited by Pokemon Trainer Sarah; 11-04-2012 at 12:42 AM.
Old 09-26-2012, 01:33 AM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Send a message via AIM to Etymology
Default Re: Wi-Fi League Registrations! Sign up here!

I finally got to the lab. Finally made it. This was the place where I was going to begin my journey. I walk into the brick building, not sure what to expect. The lab appeared to be very clean and well looked after. A woman dressed in a lab coat arises from the desk over yonder and begins to walk towards me.

"Hello, are you a new trainer?" the woman in front of me asks, looking me up and down. What is she looking at? Are my clothes dirty already?

"Yeah, I am." I look around to see a plethora of cool science equipment scattered around the room. Lots of machines were dotted around the room. I was not aware of their purpose.

The young woman sits down at a desk in front of me, pulling out a form of some description. “Now, I suppose you are here for your starter Pokemon. We have a very large variety of Pokemon here as we believe that each person has a different affinity with each Pokemon and we want to produce strong bonds between Pokemon and Trainers. You may choose 1 Pokemon to take on your journey. You will also receive a PokeGear for communicating with other Trainers and 5 PokeBalls. Now choose your partner wisely!”"

I scribble down the information on the form hastily:

Name: Eti Molo
Starter Pokemon: Finneon

I return the form to the professor with a wry smile.

Last edited by Etymology; 09-26-2012 at 01:35 AM.
Old 09-26-2012, 01:46 AM
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etymology View Post
I finally got to the lab. Finally made it. This was the place where I was going to begin my journey. I walk into the brick building, not sure what to expect. The lab appeared to be very clean and well looked after. A woman dressed in a lab coat arises from the desk over yonder and begins to walk towards me.

"Hello, are you a new trainer?" the woman in front of me asks, looking me up and down. What is she looking at? Are my clothes dirty already?

"Yeah, I am." I look around to see a plethora of cool science equipment scattered around the room. Lots of machines were dotted around the room. I was not aware of their purpose.

The young woman sits down at a desk in front of me, pulling out a form of some description. “Now, I suppose you are here for your starter Pokemon. We have a very large variety of Pokemon here as we believe that each person has a different affinity with each Pokemon and we want to produce strong bonds between Pokemon and Trainers. You may choose 1 Pokemon to take on your journey. You will also receive a PokeGear for communicating with other Trainers and 5 PokeBalls. Now choose your partner wisely!”"

I scribble down the information on the form hastily:

Name: Eti Molo
Starter Pokemon: Finneon

I return the form to the professor with a wry smile.

Professor Cedar

"Well everything seems to be in order here, Eti." Professor Cedar inserts the form into a slot in a large computer monitor. A picture of Finneon comes up on the screen before a PokeBall drops down into a slot at the side. The professor takes the ball and grabs a few other items from the desk to her right.

"Now, here is your Finneon! And here are your 5 PokeBalls and PokeGear. Isn't this just so exciting? Don't tell anyone, but you're my first trainer!" She winks and hands Eti the items. "Now do be careful out there, won't you? And good luck on your journey!"

Eti received Finneon, PokeGear v3.0 and 5xPokeBalls. Go ahead and make your trainer record in here.

Last edited by Pokemon Trainer Sarah; 09-26-2012 at 01:50 AM.
Old 09-26-2012, 01:47 AM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

I guess I should do it in RP too. XD

"Excuse me, but I'm new here, where is the laboratory?"

No one responded.

Ugh, no signs, no anything! How am I even supposed to get there...

I accidentally bump into a woman and drop my training registrations.

"O-oh, I'm so sorry!"

"Oh, ha ha, it's fine. Are those yours?"

"Yes! I'm looking for Professor Cedar, but I just can't seem to find her..."

"Oh, well, I guess you're in luck then, because I'm right here! Let me lead you to my laboratory."

"Oh, thank you!"

The two finally arrive into the laboratory. Eti Molo comes in right behind us.

"Are you here to receive your starter too?"

Eti was so excited he didn't even hear me. We both filled out the form.

Name: Corey Ty
Starter Pokemon: Cyndaquil

I hand it in jittery. I'm about to receive my first Pokemon!
Old 09-26-2012, 01:57 AM
Expecto Patronum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhlosion Explosion View Post
I guess I should do it in RP too. XD

"Excuse me, but I'm new here, where is the laboratory?"

No one responded.

Ugh, no signs, no anything! How am I even supposed to get there...

I accidentally bump into a woman and drop my training registrations.

"O-oh, I'm so sorry!"

"Oh, ha ha, it's fine. Are those yours?"

"Yes! I'm looking for Professor Cedar, but I just can't seem to find her..."

"Oh, well, I guess you're in luck then, because I'm right here! Let me lead you to my laboratory."

"Oh, thank you!"

The two finally arrive into the laboratory. Eti Molo comes in right behind us.

"Are you here to receive your starter too?"

Eti was so excited he didn't even hear me. We both filled out the form.

Name: Corey Ty
Starter Pokemon: Cyndaquil

I hand it in jittery. I'm about to receive my first Pokemon!
You don't have to do it in roleplay form if you don't want, it's up to you!

Professor Cedar

"Now for you, Corey. A Cyndaquil, huh? Nice choice, I have just the one!" Professor Cedar slips the completed registration form into the monitor and a PokeBall drops out of the slot.

"Here you go! Make sure you take good care of the little one." She grabs a few items from the desk and passes them to Corey as well. "This is all you need to get started! Take care and good luck!"

Corey received Cyndaquil, PokeGear v3.0 and 5xPokeBalls. Go ahead and make your trainer record in here.
Old 09-26-2012, 02:15 AM
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver

Send a message via AIM to Kaoru Send a message via Skype™ to Kaoru

Name: Minako Aino (Sailor Moon reference ftw~)
Pokemon: Growlithe

Too lazy to do RP right now. :P

sig by pokemon trainer sarah
links
Old 09-26-2012, 02:34 AM
Expecto Patronum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru View Post
Name: Minako Aino (Sailor Moon reference ftw~)
Pokemon: Growlithe

Too lazy to do RP right now. :P

Professor Cedar

"Everything looks good here. Let me get those for you!"

Professor Cedar inputs the registration form and retrieves Growlithe's PokeBall.

"All set! Don't forget your PokeGear, now. Have fun and good luck!"

Minako received Growlithe, PokeGear v3.0 and 5xPokeBalls. Go ahead and make your trainer record in here.
Old 09-29-2012, 02:29 PM
Expecto Patronum!

Sarah wandered into the brick building that was the Pokemon Lab. The inside was cool and refreshing compared with the hot sun outside. She spotted Professor Cedar at the back of the lab and waved. She had recently spent some time helping the professor in her research.

Eventually Professor Cedar walked over and handed Sarah a registration form. She filled it out quickly, having known which Pokemon she would choose since she first decided to become a trainer. When she was done, she handed back the form and waited eagerly for her very first Pokemon.

Name: Sarah Everstone
Pokemon: Bulbasaur
Old 09-29-2012, 02:32 PM
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

Professor Cedar

"Hello Sarah! I've been expecting you. Now, we have the Bulbasaur just for you."

Professor Cedar types something into her computer, and the machine drops a Pokeball out.

"Here you go! Your very own little Bulbasaur! Take care of it please!"

Sarah received Bulbasaur, PokeGear v3.0 and 5 PokeBalls. Go ahead and make your trainer record in here.
Old 09-29-2012, 02:48 PM
Teo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Teo Send a message via MSN to Teo

Name: Teo
Pokemon: Charmander
Old 09-29-2012, 02:48 PM
Expecto Patronum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teo View Post
Name: Teo
Pokemon: Charmander

Professor Cedar

"Well you must the silent type." Professor Cedar takes the registration form and wanders off towards a computer monitor. When she returns in a few moments, she is holding a red and white PokeBall.

"Here's your Charmander and everything you'll need to get started." she says, handing Teo some items. Take good care of Charmander and be careful! Good luck!"

Teo received Charmander, PokeGear v3.0 and 5xPokeBalls. Go ahead and make your trainer record in here.

Last edited by Teo; 09-29-2012 at 02:52 PM.
Old 09-29-2012, 04:38 PM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba

-Squeals- It's finally back!

"Hello...?"

'Of course, no one answers'

"Right here!" Someone replies.

"Would you happen to be..." -Looks down at Pokegear to see note- "Professor Ceder?"

"Why, yes I am, my boy! I'm sure you'd like a Pokemon, like everybody else, right?"

"Yes, ma'am. I'll just fill out the form and be on my way."

Name: Quinn
Pokemon: Snivy

Spoiler:
Pokegear 2.0, the one from G/S/C

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)
Old 09-29-2012, 04:41 PM
~Blast Burn

Professor Cedar

"Quinn, huh? Cool name! And a cool Pokemon as well! Let me just get him for you..."

Professor Cedar types quickly on her computer and then the machine drops a Pokeball.

"Here you go! Your very first Pokemon! Please, take care of it and be careful! Best of luck Quinn!"

Quinn received Snivy, PokeGear v3.0 and 5 PokeBalls. Go ahead and make your trainer record in here.
Old 09-29-2012, 04:47 PM
dj-tiny Offline

Dj-tiny
Eevee

Old 09-29-2012, 04:49 PM
~Blast Burn

Professor Cedar

"Hello Tiny! A bit quiet, are we? Eevee huh? Cute! I have just the one..."

Professor Cedar updates information and types on her computer. A PokeBall falls out of the machine slot.

"Here you go! Be sure to take good care of that Eevee-- they're very rare!"

dj-tiny received Eevee, PokeGear v3.0 and 5 PokeBalls. Go ahead and make your trainer record in here.