Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League

PE2K Wi-Fi League Join the league, train your Pokemon, battle your friends, travel the region and win gym badges in order to become the Pokemon Elite Champion!

Old 08-28-2012, 03:21 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default General Chat, Help & Questions

If you need help with anything in the League, you can ask here. Any general discussion should go here also.

If you need help getting started in the WFL, feel free to contact an official directly. The list of officials can be found in the rules thread.

Make sure you read the Rules & How to Play thread!

Are you looking for somewhere to find battles or chat with other members? If one our members are online at PE2K, you will most likely find them at our XAT Chat. The chat is specifically for Wi-Fi League members to chat, organise battles and discuss the league.

Best of all, you don't need to sign up, simply click here to visit.

All PE2K rules apply in the chat and we ask that you respect other members and keep swearing to a minimum. It's definitely the best place to get to know your fellow league members!

Last edited by Typhlosion Explosion; 11-03-2012 at 07:22 PM.
Old 10-03-2012, 11:59 AM
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: General Chat, Help & Questions

Yay, I actually happen to have a Sunkern on my White game. I have hardly any non-Unvoa Pokemon. At least now I don't have to worry about trading!

How's everyone going? :D
Old 10-03-2012, 04:04 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Send a message via AIM to Etymology

It's going well. :) The game is really fun! I just need to breed for a Makuhita. :3
Old 10-03-2012, 07:39 PM
Steak Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Steak

I had to go around and find a Sigilyph to get some Egg Moves for my Zubat, but it was female so I had to go find a Ditto in hopes of breeding a male one, and then I actually needed to find a female Golbat to breed the Zubat in the first place. Lol.

In other news, with my living conditions being what they are I don't know when I'll be able to actually go on WiFi on a reliable basis. :P So for now I guess I'm just going to enjoy the RP aspect of the WFL!
Old 10-03-2012, 07:54 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Send a message via AIM to Etymology

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steak View Post
I had to go around and find a Sigilyph to get some Egg Moves for my Zubat, but it was female so I had to go find a Ditto in hopes of breeding a male one, and then I actually needed to find a female Golbat to breed the Zubat in the first place. Lol.

In other news, with my living conditions being what they are I don't know when I'll be able to actually go on WiFi on a reliable basis. :P So for now I guess I'm just going to enjoy the RP aspect of the WFL!
I've had similar trouble with my Rattata. :P If you ever need a Pokemon I have almost all of them; this offer applies to everyone else, too!
Old 10-04-2012, 01:44 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Mkay, so I've been reading through the rules and whatnot, but I'd like to clarify something--the only Pokemon we can catch/obtain through the Black/White game is our starter, right? So when we encounter a wild Pokemon in Celestia and catch it, do we have to trade over WiFi with the official in order to actually get it?

Old 10-04-2012, 01:48 AM
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver

Send a message via AIM to Kaoru Send a message via Skype™ to Kaoru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
Mkay, so I've been reading through the rules and whatnot, but I'd like to clarify something--the only Pokemon we can catch/obtain through the Black/White game is our starter, right? So when we encounter a wild Pokemon in Celestia and catch it, do we have to trade over WiFi with the official in order to actually get it?
No you do not. You may catch any Pokemon you obtain in the League in your BW game. If you are currently unable to get the Pokemon yourself, then you can ask another member or official of the League if they have a spare that you can have/borrow/breed.

sig by pokemon trainer sarah
links
Old 10-04-2012, 01:53 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Okay, so all Celestia Pokemon are available to catch in BW--except for those you trade for or buy, gotcha. How does that work with the Pokemon's level? It can be whatever you find it as?

Old 10-04-2012, 01:59 AM
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver

Quote:
Okay, so all Celestia Pokemon are available to catch in BW--except for those you trade for or buy, gotcha. How does that work with the Pokemon's level? It can be whatever you find it as?
Yes, but it is highly recommended you either have it at lv24 or lv25. Lv24 is for those who evolve at earlier levels/happiness/a certain item attached (Bulbasaur/Pichu/Sneasel for example) and lv25 is for those who either evolve with stones (Growlithe for example) or evolve at later levels.

The first two Gym Leaders have their Pokemon's levels set at lv25. That's why it's highly recommended that you make yours at either lv24 or lv25.

links
Old 10-04-2012, 02:01 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Gotcha! ^^ Oh, this is so exciting!!! :3

Old 10-04-2012, 02:05 AM
Steak Offline
WFL Official

Quote:
I'm not sure you've got it so I'll clarify - if you buy a Pokemon in one of Celestia's Poke Marts, or trade with an NPC in some way, you are allowed to obtain it in your BW game. The only Pokemon you get in Celestia that you should have to trade for are ones that involve a WiFi event or if you trade Pokemon in your stats with another WFL Player.
Old 10-04-2012, 02:06 AM
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver

Quote:
Gotcha! ^^ Oh, this is so exciting!!! :3
It was made to be exciting. :3 Almost everyone from the old league is back and this time around, it's way more interesting. When I heard the league was going to be back, I said "SQUEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!" And then I jumped for joy and did my happy dance. xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steak View Post
I'm not sure you've got it so I'll clarify - if you buy a Pokemon in one of Celestia's Poke Marts, or trade with an NPC in some way, you are allowed to obtain it in your BW game. The only Pokemon you get in Celestia that you should have to trade for are ones that involve a WiFi event or if you trade Pokemon in your stats with another WFL Player.
Or she could find a way to get it in her game herself...? If it's a Unova Pokemon, then yeah that's easy to find.

links

Last edited by Kaoru; 10-04-2012 at 02:11 AM.
Old 10-04-2012, 04:09 AM
Expecto Patronum!

@Charmander009
Yeah, so basically, the officials are not trading you any Pokemon, except in special circumstances, like if there is an event on or something! And then it will be specified. =)

Glad you decided to join! :D Hope to see you around Celestia too. And if you need more clarification on anything, feel free to ask. I know there is a LOT in the rules (it's really easy to play though!)

On another note, my team is almost ready for battle! :D
Old 10-04-2012, 05:47 AM
Steak Offline
WFL Official

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru View Post
Or she could find a way to get it in her game herself...? If it's a Unova Pokemon, then yeah that's easy to find.
I think you misread what I said, because you basically repeated what I said. You should be able to get any Celestia Pokemon in your own game yourself unless it comes from an event which specifically states otherwise or if you're trading with another player. I suppose if I traded my Plusle for Eti's Garchomp I could get my own Garchomp and he could get his own Plusle in his game, if that's what you're trying to say, but that defeats the whole purpose of a 'trade'...and really probably shouldn't be allowed if it is.
Old 10-04-2012, 11:47 PM
Expecto Patronum!

Made an image for the egg voucher if anyone wants to use it in their stats!