Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #16  
Old 10-02-2012, 12:33 AM
CM's Avatar
CM Offline
Dungeon Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FLAMING RATTATA!!!
Posts: 7,788
Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: [Crossover] Interlinked [FF/PKMN] (RP)

Cynthia | Lance | Alder | Keynoma Momoyia
Council Building, Capital City
Link: none
ARPers: Charmander009
The champions looked up from Keynoma when they heard Cheren's entrance. They all gave him a friendly nod.

"You're not interrupting," Cynthia said. "We were just getting started."

Keynoma got up from her seat and then offered her hand. "I'm Keynoma Momoyia. It's a pleasure to meet you," she greeted.

After the introductions were out of the way and everyone was seated, it was time to get to business. Keynoma needed a few more moments to get her papers together, apologizing for not already having them properly sorted. The champions were understanding, however, and were more than willing to give her the time she needed.

"Then we will go ahead and start discussing the situation with the Battle Subway," Lance spoke.

"I have a good feeling Zayna is not going to be thrilled with your request," Alder said, leaning back in his chair.

"I would not believe so," Cynthia replied, humoring the ex Unova champion before she turned to Cheren. "Would you know how we could peacefully discuss this with her? I know she has put a lot of her time and energy in the subway, but if we could just send out shipments to the outer settlements on some of her lines it would save time and funding. Not to mention we could send out larger shipments than if we continue to send them over land and would not require to send them out as often."
OoC: I greatly apologize for this. It's rushed, but I feel that I needed to post with these characters to get some of the story moving.
__________________
Crystal Momoyia

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~

Last edited by CM; 10-02-2012 at 12:41 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 10-04-2012, 03:21 AM
Charmander009's Avatar
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Celestia Region
Posts: 3,006
Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: [Crossover] Interlinked [FF/PKMN] (RP)

(OOC: Is it okay if I have a departure and arrival post rather than a traveling post? I really don't plan to have much happen on the train ride to Hearthome ^^' SLOWLY but surely, Zayna's gettin' somewhere xD)

Zayna White
Gear Station, Nimbasa City (Departing to Hearthome [Destination: Capital])
Link—Zekrom


Despite the roaring headache I endured, I gathered my supplies for the journey ahead. I didn’t anticipate a long trip, but as a Trainer I had learned to be prepared for the unexpected. My bag was brimming with an assortment of Pokémon medicine and camping gear, such as potions or rope. I realized after finishing how few personal possessions I actually had. I didn’t let the fact bother me, however. I didn’t really need much, anyway.

Lilly and Sniper had been watching me anxiously as I packed. They knew I was in pain, but not much could stop me when I had a task in mind. Lilly had approached me several times and tried to nudge me towards the armchair, but I had shaken her off. Now that I was finished, the two of them ganged up on me.

“Guys, I’m fine,” I assured them, reaching for my black overcoat on the filing cabinet. Before I could wrap my fingers around its material, Sniper’s leafy tail caught my hand. The Serperior’s red eyes scolded me as he released a slow hiss. Gently, he pulled me away from the cabinet.

“But we’ve got to get going,” I continued to object. Of course, I knew I had fifteen minutes to spare before the sub actually left—but there was important business to attend to! I had to make sure I was leaving the Battle Subway in capable hands. Things tended to fall apart when I wasn’t around.

Lilly came up from behind me and prodded me towards the fold-down bed, joining in on the conspiracy.

Disgusted with both, I relented, “Ugh! Fine—but just for five minutes!”

The Stoutland’s tongue lolled out of her mouth as she wagged her stubby tail, while Sniper hissed with contentment.

Collapsing on the bad, I rolled my eyes at the two. “What am I going to do with you guys?”

In answer, Lilly leapt up beside me and showered me with dog-kisses—the most slobbery of kinds, mind you. I couldn’t keep up the façade of agitation after that; laughing, I fought against her affection and buried my fingers in her woolly fur.

“I don’t think that’s going to help the headache much, Lills,” I teased as I scratched behind her ears. Still, I was grateful for her concern. She and Sniper were my first Pokémon—and they have had my back since the beginning. After calming her down, I closed my eyes and allowed myself a brief moment’s rest.

<I can see why he chose you,> a timid voice entered my mind.

I opened my eyes, glancing around the room. “Makar?”

The Victini suddenly materialized on one of the bookcase’s shelves, looking abashed.

I studied the furry little imp curiously. “Who do you mean?” I asked, thinking of several possibilities.

The orange creature twiddled his fingers together, his blue eyes glancing downward. <Him.>

I pressed my lips into a thin line. Even though he as technically my Pokémon, Makar was still quite a mystery to me. Most of the time, he was as playful and mischievous as a little kid. Yet there were rare times like these when he acted… strange. Whenever I tried to get to the bottom of it, the Victini would only run and hide from me. I eventually gave up on trying to figure him out, but I still hold to the suspicion that the little guy knew more than he was letting on.

Deciding to change the subject, I braved to ask, “Say, Makar? What happened earlier, when Clay was here? I felt like—Makar?”

Before I could finish, the little Victini suddenly squeaked in fright, winking into invisibility.

“Makar!” I jerked forward, only to groan in pain.

<Anger,> the imp’s voice quivered in my mind. <So much anger… He’s searching, but he can’t find it.>

I jumped out bed, throwing away any regard for my suffering. I spun in circles, looking for some trace of the mysterious creature. “Who’s searching? For What? Makar! What is going on?”

<He needs you…> was the only cryptic reply I received.

I clutched at my head, suddenly feeling like the room was spinning around me. I swayed on my feet and stumbled forward; if it hadn’t been for Sniper, I probably would have fallen on my face. The snake Pokémon’s tail caught me just as my world tilted. Bracing myself against the cool scales on his chest, I waited for the red haze to fade from my vision.

“What is wrong with me?” I whispered breathlessly.

//////

Fifteen minutes came and passed; I found myself on at the Hearthome Sub’s platform, subdued but alive. Mostly. The headache had subsided some, but not enough to promise an enjoyable ride.

“Perhaps you should stay,” Emmet coaxed, more aware of my migraine that I wanted him to be. He had walked in on me while I was having a fragile moment. “You could wait until the Capital Sub returns and rest a while.”

“I’ll have plenty of time to rest on the ride over,” I returned, making sure not to shake my head too much. “The sooner we get this sorted, the better.”

Emmet looked unconvinced, but his twin brother nodded respectfully.

“Safe journey, Miss White,” Ingo wished.

“I’ll contact you on the Xtransceiver when I reach the Capital,” I promised them, taking my first steps onto the sub.

“We’ll be looking forward to your call then,” Emmet waved cheerfully.

His brother did not share in the parting, but told me sternly, “Don’t antagonize them, Zayna. We need a compromise, not a fight.”

I narrowed my eyes shrewdly, but I was too exhausted to argue. He was right, anyway. I might fight with them on my own terms, but when it came to the Subway—at least—I needed to be somewhat reasonable. I gave them one last parting word before the doors closed before me, sealing my decision. Now was the point of no return. Straightening my shoulders, I let my hand pass over the PokeBalls strapped to my belt.

“G’day, Miss White!” the engineer greeted as I stepped into the engine room. “Will you be taking any challenges today?” His hand lingered over the intercom, ready to make an announcement.

“Not today, Clint,” I waved dismissively. “It’s a straight shot to Hearthome for me.”

“As you wish, Miss White,” he acknowledged, retracting his hand.

I settled down and prepared myself for the ride.

******


Cheren
Council Building, Capital City
Links—None
ARPers: CM


The champions’ eyes lifted as Cheren’s voice caught their attention, but they nodded in a warm greeting as if expecting his arrival.

“You’re not interrupting,” the female Champion, Cynthia explained. “We were just getting started.”

Cheren relaxed at that statement; he was right on time after all. Striding to the table with renewed confidence, the Gym Leader paused as the woman in white stood.

"I'm Keynoma Momoyia,” she extended her hand. “It's a pleasure to meet you.”

Cheren couldn’t say that he had heard of her before, but from the way she dressed he assumed that she was a scientist. He had to wonder, however, what business she had here. What else where the champions going to talk about today? Putting aside his questions, he took her hand and gave it a firm shake. “Cheren. Same here.”

With the introduction out of the way, Cheren claimed a seat for himself and waited for the meeting to unroll. It seemed that the Champions had been waiting for Momoyia to present something, but since she seemed somewhat unprepared, they decided to move onto a different topic. The one Cheren had been expecting.

"Then we will go ahead and start discussing the situation with the Battle Subway," Lance directed the conversation.

Alder’s chair squeaked as he sat back, saying, "I have a good feeling Zayna is not going to be thrilled with your request.”

"I would not believe so," answered the blonde-haired champion, even as Cheren inwardly winced. No, Zayna certainly wasn’t going to be the most ecstatic person with this change, he certainly knew. He wouldn’t be surprised if she was on her way now, spewing fire like a Druddigon. Today he had hoped to ease the confrontations between the two parties, but the best he could do was hope Zayna would be in a cooperative mood. Highly doubtful.

Turning to the young Gym Leader, Cynthia asked sincerely, "Would you know how we could peacefully discuss this with her? I know she has put a lot of her time and energy in the subway, but if we could just send out shipments to the outer settlements on some of her lines it would save time and funding. Not to mention we could send out larger shipments than if we continue to send them over land and would not require to send them out as often."

Cheren sighed and leaned against his chair as well. Though he was trying to side with Zayna, he couldn’t deny that he supported the idea of crystal transportation via subway. He was not blind to the obvious benefits it would reap. Now he also realized that the Champions were just as mindful as he was of Zayna’s sacrifices for the Battle Subway. He had come prepared to argue with them, if needed, but they were as respectful as always. Why couldn’t Zayna see that?

Taking a deep breath, he began, “I would like to apologize in advance for whatever difficulty Zayna might cause. Things have been a little… different for her since the merge.” He considered Cynthia’s question for a moment, then said, “Let me talk to her. I might be able to get through to her.”

Might, being the keyword. Though they were childhood friends… things weren’t quite the same between them… Still, on behalf of the Council, he should at least try.

“But if I might be so bold,” Cheren continued, “I think it might help if we somehow show that the Council supports the Battle Subway. After all, it has helped to retain a part of our old world’s culture, and has helped many newcomers adjust to Pokémon as companions. If it is at all possible, perhaps we could give something more than mere compensation for the taken rails. Personally, I have two ideas—both which might seem a little outlandish, but… We could involve the Battle Subway in the upcoming Tournaments. Or, we could do a trade, of sorts. Land for land.”

Cheren had a candidate in mind for that swap, but he chose to keep it to himself until he had the Champion’s thoughts. Moving into a conclusion, he said, “Zayna will see the Council’s seizure as stealing, and she won’t be appeased by mere compensation. But if we give rather than take…”

He trailed off and waited for their input.

______

(OOC: Er, hope this wasn't sucky on my part ^^' Zayna's part was written a long time ago, though xD Um... I'm gonna go Nuzlocke now xD BAI! *dashes off*)
__________________


Last edited by Charmander009; 10-04-2012 at 03:23 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 10-11-2012, 01:30 AM
CM's Avatar
CM Offline
Dungeon Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FLAMING RATTATA!!!
Posts: 7,788
Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: [Crossover] Interlinked [FF/PKMN] (RP)

Cynthia | Lance | Alder | Keynoma Momoyia
Council Building, Capital City
Link: none
ARPers: Charmander009
“I would like to apologize in advance for whatever difficulty Zayna might cause. Things have been a little… different for her since the merge. Let me talk to her. I might be able to get through to her.”

No one in the room seemed to mind that. It probably would be best to have a friend of Zayna's speak with her beforehand. Also this wasn't something that needed to be rushed. So far only part of the Council was working on this, the Pokémon trainers being the ones on staff for this. Other members were off working on their own plans, most involving ideas and concepts more familiar to their own worlds.

“But if I might be so bold,” Cheren continued, “I think it might help if we somehow show that the Council supports the Battle Subway. After all, it has helped to retain a part of our old world’s culture, and has helped many newcomers adjust to Pokémon as companions. If it is at all possible, perhaps we could give something more than mere compensation for the taken rails. Personally, I have two ideas—both which might seem a little outlandish, but… We could involve the Battle Subway in the upcoming Tournaments. Or, we could do a trade, of sorts. Land for land. Zayna will see the Council’s seizure as stealing, and she won’t be appeased by mere compensation. But if we give rather than take…”

"If I may," Keynoma then spoke up, having been listening to the whole conversation. "I do not foresee the whole tournament taking place on the Subway, but I would like to suggest having the preliminaries on the rails. It would save time for more battles can take place at a given time than if we were to use the stadiums."

So far all the ideas have been good ones, or at least in Cynthia's mind. Either way they'd need to make peace with Zayna in order to get her cooperation with the situation. It would benefit the Battle Subway if part of the tournament were to take place on the trains, most likely boosting business with the publicity. Also a trade off had its charms, even though as to what they could offer that would interest the Unova Champion... the Sinnoh Pokémon Champion was not sure.

"Would she allow us to host tournament battles in the Subway?" Lance then asked, voicing a concern the champions shared. "We would need her permission to do so, even if we wanted to just run preliminary battles."

"And if it is a trade she would want, what is it we could offer that would interest her?" Cynthia added, wanting to make sure they covered all of the bases.
OoC: Rushed post is rushed...
__________________
Crystal Momoyia

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 10-15-2012, 07:23 PM
Charmander009's Avatar
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Celestia Region
Posts: 3,006
Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: [Crossover] Interlinked [FF/PKMN] (RP)

(OOC: Got a new job assignment, so I figured I better get this typed up and ready when I had the time)



Zayna White
Arriving in Amity Station, Hearthome City [Destination: Capital]
Link—Zekrom
ARPers: None


“Miss White?”

I grunted and turned away from the annoyingly polite voice that had roused me from my nap. Please, just five more minutes…

“Miss White,” the voice persisted. “We have arrived in Hearthome.”

Hearthome? Oh, yeah. Hearthome.

Reluctantly I opened my eyes. Clint, the engineer, was standing in front of me with a look of concern. I could sense now that the sub had pulled to a complete stop—and was probably empty by now. Clint looked ready to move on, but seemed hesitant about waking me. Meh, I knew I had better get going anyway.

“Right,” I grumbled. Lifting my arms above my head, I stretched out my stiff muscles, nearly spilling a tiny wad of fur out of my lap. Makar blearily woke as well, glancing around sleepily with his bright blue eyes. Slowly he drifted from my lap out into the hallway. Can’t say I was that surprised to see him. Makar had this habit of disappearing and reappearing whenever he liked.

“Thanks for the ride, Clint,” I said as I finally got up.

“Anytime, Miss White,” the engineer replied brightly, giving me a quick salute.

“Let’s get going, you lazy Victini,” I waved at my Pokémon.

<Lazy?> the imp scrunched its nose. When I smiled playfully at him, he giggled and floated to my shoulder.

For a moment, I hesitated by the door. “Say, Clint? Do you know where I might find a ride to the Capital?”

Clint frowned as he thought about it. “You could always try the Pokémon Hotel. If not, there’s the Foreign Building.”

“Hmm… All right, then. Thanks again!”

“Good luck, Miss White!”

With that, I finally exited the train and entered Amity Station. It was a little smaller than the Gear Station in Nimbasa, and on this particular day there wasn’t many visitors. I ignored this fact as I quickly strode outside, finally getting into the daylight. I could immediately feel the heat of the sun bearing down on my black overcoat, and knew a change in apparel would be imminent.

“All right, Makar,” I adjusted the cap on my head. “Let’s do some exploring.”


*****


Cheren
Council Building, Capital City
Links—None
ARPers: CM


After Cheren presented his propositions, he was relieved to have some positive feedback. The Champions seemed to agree with his idea—and even the mysterious woman Keynoma added her input. The young Gym Leader was relieved to have their cooperation.

However, Lance voiced one concern: “Would she allow us to host the tournament battles in the Subway? We would need her permission to do so, even if we wanted to just run preliminary battles.”

Cynthia also spoke up, asking, “And if it is a trade she would want, what is it we could offer her that would interest her?”

Cheren contemplated this for a moment. “In answer to Lance’s question, I imagine that even Zayna will see the benefits of participating in the tournament. If it means promoting the Battle Subway, I’m sure she’ll cooperate.” Turning to Cynthia, he opened up with his idea, “I was thinking that perhaps we could offer her the old Magnet Train rails that had once ran between Johto and Kanto. From what I understand, they’ve fallen into some disrepair and are no longer in use, but the infrastructure is still there. I’m certain Zayna would find this useful.”
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 10-18-2012, 03:48 AM
Winter's Avatar
Winter Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Banora, munchin' on dumbapples...
Posts: 4,527
Send a message via Skype™ to Winter
Default Re: [Crossover] Interlinked [FF/PKMN] (RP)

OOC: Well, I am having the worst luck ever trying to get Chibi to post, so I'mma get Jovi and Krane moving before I bring more people to a standstill.

Jovi
New Pokemon Research Center
Link: Darkrai


"Oh, Jovi, hold on a moment, please?" The girl paused in her trip back to the door and looked back to where Krane sat across the room from her.

"Yes, Professor?" She didn't expect much from his outburst, he probably just had another errand for her that he had suddenly remembered, or had someone new from one of the other worlds who wanted to know more about Pokemon. She didn't expect the words that came out of his mouth next at all.

"I think I might know someone who could offer some help, and I need to go see someone else in the area she's in anyway, if you wouldn't mind tagging along with me," the Professor offered kindly. Jovi smiled, and wondered faintly if he was just making an excuse to convince her to go whereever it was with him so he wouldn't have to be alone. Ever since his kidnapping years before, the Professor had been more wary about leaving the lab since he so rarely battled Pokemon. Whenever he had left the lab after, the amount of times he had done so, Jovi could count on one hand, he had always left with an accomplished trainer, like Michael or one of the other trainers who hung around the lab, but he had never asked her before. That fact alone filled the girl with a bit of pride, whether or not the bit about knowing someone who could help was really true.

"Of course I don't mind tagging along, Professor!" Jovi said cheerfully, "I don't ever mind helping you, you know that, if there's someone who might be able to tell me a bit more about that odd Pokemon in my dreams, that's just a plus." The Professor raised his eyebrows at her, as if he was surprised she had known his real reason for inviting her along. Jovi just gave him a knowing smile in return.

"Alright then, go stock up on whatever you need for your Pokemon and yourself and meet me back here when you're ready. I have a few things to gather up before we leave, but the moment we're both ready, we'll set out for Hearthome and head to the Capital from there," he said, and Jovi blinked. Had he just said...? "I need to speak with Cynthia of the Council, and as far as I know, the person I think can help you out should be nearby." It took all she had to keeps her jaw from dropping off or squealing in childish delight--she was going to the Capital with Professor Krane!

OOC: Will probably timeskip next post to them reaching Haerthome to keep things going, but I knew I had to get something up.
__________________

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 10-22-2012, 03:47 AM
Enkaku_Kumori's Avatar
Enkaku_Kumori Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Falling off the edge of the world.
Posts: 1,336
Send a message via Skype™ to Enkaku_Kumori
Default Re: [Crossover] Interlinked [FF/PKMN] (RP)

Kimahri Ronso
Cissinei's Yard
Link: Adrammelech
Affected RPer: Winter


Kimahri didn't expect to hear a scream the moment he burst through the bushes. In fact he didn't expect to encounter anything because usually around this time humans would be in their houses, and to his dreadful consternation he realized that he had just stumbled into the middle of a group of people and had frightened one of them. His ears flattened a little and he stood up to apologize to them, since he really did like humans, but the red-haired woman he instantly recognized as Cissinei beat him to it.

"Ah, Kimahri, what a surprise!" the young woman said, giving him a wide smile that immediately made him smile back.. "Is there anything you're looking for here, or are you just passing through? If you're looking to buy or trade, you'll most likely have to knock on doors to get people outside--we just had a rather nasty problem pop up, and the people are probably still holed up in their houses for the most part,” she gestured to the houses nearby, which he noticed were contrarily empty compared to this one.

He nodded and looked down at the one he had scared, a young, small girl that was hiding behind the human he remembered as Marten, one of the larger humans that he had ever seen, built like a Ronso except much smaller. He heard the man murmuring to the girl, comforting her, and he raised a big paw up in gesture of apology. "Kimahri sorry," he said, his deep voice rumbling from his chest in a purr. "It was...accidental that Kimahri came through your..." he paused as he tried to remember the word "..garden."

Well, they at least didn't seem to be mad at him. He was about to go after saying a few more words of apology and goodbye, but something stopped him. Kimahri knew that Cissinei knew a lot of people in the town, being a leader type almost, and she was one of the main protectors. She had to know who came in and out of the town. "Cissinei," he said, turning back to her. "Kim--I am looking for someone, I need their help." He tried to think of what to say to her, words never came easily to him. "Strange things have been happening, strange occurences and strange dreams with voices in them... Kimahri does not know what they might mean, but Kimahri knows a man, named Auron, who might. Auron knows a great many things that most people do not, and he has been many places and is never far when strange and terrible things happen to this world. He wears a red cloak, and the right side of his face has big pink scar." He drew a line down his face with a claw to illustrate it, going over the eye and cheek. "Right eye shut, and other eye is yellow. He has a big sword too, but does not talk much. Have you perhaps seen him? Kimhari has a feeling it might be important."

A familiar voice said his name, and he turned to see a person he had not seen in years: Rikku. A smile instantly came across his face, which looked a lot more like a tiger baring its teeth than anything. "Rikku," he said in delight. "It is wonderful to see you again. Have you seen Auron recently?"
__________________
Guy 1: I wasn't that drunk
Guy 2: Dude, you were in my fireplace yelling "Diagon Alley"

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
███ █░░░ This comment reminds me of a puzzle...
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
You sneak into little girls' rooms and you live forever.
How original.
-Peter Pan
----

Last edited by Enkaku_Kumori; 10-22-2012 at 04:10 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 10-31-2012, 11:29 AM
Altrius's Avatar
Altrius Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Destination: Unknown.
Posts: 630
Default Re: [Crossover] Interlinked [FF/PKMN] (RP)

Kai
Captial City, currently sat on a building roof opposite the Council Building.
Links: None
ARP'ers: CM/Charmander009 if they spot him through a window.


Kai was quiet today, even more so than usual. Sitting on the roof of a rather posh looking house, his dark emerald eyes searched the building opposite. Grand and glamorously built it was, a creation of pure wonder. The eyes narrowed as the thought 'pompous twats' crossed through his mind. His staff was held loosely in his hands, and his wings had folded up until were required. Essentially, he looked rather chilled out, for a Waltz.

He -was- attracting stares however, as the everyday folk craned their necks to get a better look. Some from Gaia originally recognized what he was, and quickly hurried on hoping they weren't the target. Some from this world simply stared like moose, amazed at his odd appearance. Let them gawp, i'm separate from them. An entirely different breed of creature. I was made for something more than they could ever possibly hope to become. All they do with their lives is shop, eat, sleep and fart. When that machine gifted me self-conscious I knew I'd never be normal. He made a snorting sound, and looked down to Alex, who was sat next to him.

Alex's eyes were locked onto the building opposite, where they had a clear view of some kind of meeting. He was a faithful friend. Not a pet, no. Kai in no way owned either of his pokemon. He had no pokeballs, and they were free to leave at any point - they both knew this. Yet for some unbeknown reason they had never left his side. Despite few words ever being spoke between them there was a bond, a bond that could not be explained nor reasoned with. It was an act of the gods. And if the gods had gifted him with these companions, then he couldn't have asked for better. They would never leave him, nor would they ever falter.

His eyes followed Alex's gaze, and locked onto the meeting inside the building. Soon he'd figure out what was going on in there. For now, he waited and watched.
__________________
Many thanks to Neo Emolga for the Avatar and Signature <3
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 11-01-2012, 08:49 PM
Kamikaze's Avatar
Kamikaze Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Sweden
Posts: 239
Default Re: [Crossover] Interlinked [FF/PKMN] (RP)

Belcarth | Mike "Ranger" Dawson
Link: Celebi | None
Somewhere in a forest north of the Capital
Affected RPers: None


They had been walking for a few minutes in silence before Belcarth spoke up. "For you to understand what happened where the dreams, or memories if you will, ended, I think I need to explain a few things. I'm not sure where to start..." He began, then trailed of for a moment.

Mike waited patiently while his friend gathered his thoughts. He realized that he didn't know much about the place where Belcarth had grown up, other than that it wasn't your typical society.

"Well, I suppose it's simplest to start with some background..." Belcarth began hesitantly, then took a deep breath. "A decent distance north of Johto, almost due north from Ecruteak actually, if the maps I saw were correct, there were once the kingdom of Illiena, so the stories say, though before the merge it was simply the city of Illiena, nothing more. There was a castle there, though a small one. There was a royal family, though they have long since lost all political power. Illiena was a place heavily bound by tradition, things were done they way they had always been done. The castle could have been taken right out of a history book. The surrounding city was modern enough, but entering the castle was like entering a gateway to medieval life, more so than any museum ever could. The guards, knights no less, wore actual medieval armor and weaponry; chainmail, platemail, swords, shields, pikes, the whole package in all it's medieval glory. All of it crafted the same way it was back then, by the royal blacksmith..." Belcarth took another deep breath, steadying himself, "My father."

Mike realized they had barely talked of their past lives, friends, and families; there was little they could do about the merge, and talking about this now, two years gone, must be tearing up old wounds. Mike had already lost his parents before the worlds collided, he had few friends and the only family he had was his pokemon. Due to his lifestyle before the merge, not much had changed for him, other than his location. Others had not been so lucky he realized. He was just about to say something comforting when Belcarth spoke again, his voice almost steady.

"Following the family tradition, I was an apprentice under my father. Luckily, the work as a blacksmith had little need for learning all the etiquette and proper ceremonies and traditions that were otherwise part of the castle, so I had a fair amount of time for myself. While I did get strange looks from some, I had no problem fitting in with the people in the surrounding city. I didn't consider my apprenticeship and work to be anything more than that. A slightly uncommon, or perhaps very uncommon, line of work to be sure, but hardly a lifestyle, not to the same extent as some of the others at least. What time I didn't spend working under my father or in the city, I spent out here." He spread his arms out, gesturing at the forest. "For all intents and purposes I was just an average kid until I met Jayde."

He fell silent for a few moments, reminiscing the days before his life got turned upside down. He had been told time and again that whatever he thought, he had been different from birth, he had never been 'just an average kid'. Of course, he hadn't known that until it came crashing down on him in full force.

"I've mentioned that traditions were important, and another tradition was that of the Aura Guardians. For some reason there had always been one present in the castle, one that acted partly as the royal family's bodyguard, and overall as protector of the kingdom. The second had been no more than an empty title since long before I was born, but traditions are traditions, and nobody thought twice about it. How they managed was unclear, but tracing as long back as the royal bloodline, there had always been one present, and it was not a hereditary position. I wasn't very interested in the history of the kingdom as such, and I didn't truly believe in all the things they said that Aura Guardians could do, but I accepted it for tradition and never thought twice about it, until 8 years ago." He smiled at Jayde.

"Who...am...I?" It sounded like a distant echo in his head. Belcarth froze, trying to figure out where the confused voice came from. A quick glance at his two friends said they hadn't heard a thing. Feeling slightly uncomfortable he tried to shrug it off as something he had just imagined hearing. He continued walking, trying to decided how to continue his story, when he realized they had just appeared at the large boulder. That must be what has me feeling uneasy. he thought, he still hadn't gotten used to the changes. That and his lack of good sleep the past couple of days, that must be why he was feeling a little off. It would explain the headache he just realized he had as well. How come he hadn't noticed that before?

"Well, we should be able to see the castle any time now, and I don't think there is much more I need to explain for you to understand what happened next, after those dreams or memories or whatever they are." Why did he have a headache? "Any questions so far?" Mike had been quiet the whole time, unusual even for him.

"Who...are...you? Belcarth froze again. the voice had sounded more curious than confused now, but more importantly it had been much more clear, not so distant. Still sounding like an echo, or perhaps like it came from different directions at once. Surely they must have noticed something this time. A quick look at his friends said they hadn't even noticed he stopped, much less heard something. A quick scan of the surroundings showed no signs of anyone nearby, neither visually nor using his Aura abilities. Suddenly he noticed his friends looking curiously at him.

"Are you okay? I said I didn't really have any questions right now, but you didn't seem to hear anything." Mike said, more than a little worry showing on his face. Jayde mirroring the look but saying nothing.

Belcarth merely shrugged. "I'm fine, just a little tired. Let's continue." He hadn't heard? Had he really been that caught up in scanning the surroundings? And why was his head pounding so bad. It felt someone hit him with a hammer, from the inside. It must be my imagination, that or I'm going insane. he thought to himself.

As they rounded the last tree, the now ruined castle came into view in the distance. "Behold, Illiena, Once the capital of a kingdom, a few years ago a city, now no more than ruins. Now what?" he asked, his headache increasing in intensity still.

"Who...Who are we?" The confused voice came crystal clear from everywhere and nowhere at the same time. He thought he should recognize it, while at the same time he was adamant he had never heard it before today. His thoughts were drifting around, he could see Mike's mouth moving, but he heard nothing. "WHERE ARE WE?" The voice, or voices were shrill and had more than an undertone of panic. He was still certain he had never heard that voice, yet it was so familiar he couldn't believe it to be true. His head felt like it was about to explode, absently he realized he held the small crystal in his hand. When did I put my hand in that pocket? he thought. He never felt his knees giving way, and vaguely he felt something hit his shoulder, just before he looked at the trees that seemed to be growing sideways, roots to his left, treetops to his right. Amusement momentarily flickered through his mind at the sight. He thought he might have heard Mike calling his name, and it could have been Jayde's paw holding his head, but before he could contemplate what that meant, he was already drifting off into blissful unconsciousness. At least his headache was gone...

[[OOC: Sorry for the delay, I've been reading a lot lately, and thus haven't been much on the computer. The upside is I know exactly what I'm going to write in the next post, so hopefully not the same delay next time.]]
__________________

Random Sprite Art, all done by me. That includes the animated Shaymin I use as an avatar.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 11-02-2012, 03:26 AM
Eternal Moonlight's Avatar
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Rumored Canadian
Posts: 6,579
Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight
Default Re: [Crossover] Interlinked [FF/PKMN] (RP)

Kenta
Fields outside of Capital City
Link: N/A
Affected RPers: CM


She didn’t just draw that Pokémon…

… but Crystal had His golden eyes were trained on her choice for this battle, a Rattata. A Rattata for crying out loud! What was she thinking? The purple rodents were common among eight year old youngsters and girlish lasses that didn’t want their Pokémon to lose their cuteness. They certainly weren’t the choice extraordinaire of elite trainers who actually reached fame and glory. Why would Crystal be using one like this?

Now, if Kenta was a little more thoughtful, he’d realise there must be a good reason. A trainer with such prestige as the blunette was likely planning something and staying on guard no matter what happened was the way to go. However, he was doing quite the opposite, getting cocky.

He’d been expecting one of her tougher Pokémon, maybe not the black Charizard, but something… that wasn’t a Rattata. However, if Crystal wanted to make things easy for him, then might as well take it. After all, winning against a trainer with such a good reputation would look good in front of Spinel. Even if it was against a weaker Pokémon like this.

Gyarbo’s expression didn’t shift; he still looked irritated, not fazed by his opponent. It didn’t change things to him, a fight was a fight.

“You can make the first move,” it was obvious in Kenta’s voice that he wasn’t taking this as seriously as he should be. Something that could just be costly…

"How gentlemanly of you," Crystal said before turning to look at her battle partner. "Puck, offensive maneuvers. Advance with Flame Wheel!"

Kenta looked shocked, obviously in response to Crystal’s command. Flame Wheel was a most… unexpected move… and not to mention silly. Gyarados was a WATER type, obviously resistant to fire. Even the eight year youngsters that frequently employed Rattata knew that was a bad move!

The small rodent started racing towards his foe, slowly becoming engulfed in a blazing circle. As he approached Gyarbo, the fire around him increasing and made his figure harder to distinguish among the fire. It did nothing to slow the normal type down, if anything, he was now moving faster than before.

There was no counter order. Kenta only snorted, amused at the spectacle unfolding before him. Despite looking impressive, there wasn’t much the attack could do…

Instead of colliding directly into the serpentine creature, however, Puck leapt into the air. The distance he was able to jump was very impressive…

The flaming Rattata collided directly with Gyarados’s nose of all things. Immediately after impact, the fire surrounding the purple Pokémon disappeared, unmasking him. He didn’t appear fazed at all, now leaping backward, away from his foe. Coming down, Puck managed an impressive flip before gracefully landing on the ground.

Looking at the shiny, it was obvious he had not taken much damage. However, it was also apparent he was even less amused then before. The loud roar produced only served to further prove that. His large, red eyes were trained solely on the rodent, glaring daggers.

Before Kenta could even call out a move, Gyarbo then launched a powerful Dragon Rage. The neon colored flames headed straight for Puck, but the Rattata had excellent speed and had no trouble evading the attack. He was a little pissed that the shiny once again acted on his own. Gyarbo was a recent addiction to the team, so he still needed some work on obedience. Very rarely did he listen to commands, especially when the opponent managed to piss the water-type off.
__________________

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 11-03-2012, 03:41 AM
Winter's Avatar
Winter Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Banora, munchin' on dumbapples...
Posts: 4,527
Send a message via Skype™ to Winter
Default Re: [Crossover] Interlinked [FF/PKMN] (RP)

OOC: Posting before the SAT fries my brain tomorrow.

Pierce "Peace" Hopkins, Night Westerly, Cissnei, and Dominic Marten
Little town that has yet to be named
Links: Shiva and Ifrit
ARPers: Chibi and Fluffeh (slightly)


Peace flinched as the large blue creature smiled at Cissnei, flashing lots of pointy teeth. He listened to the redhead before nodding to her, and she tried to hide further behind Marten, not that that it worked well.

"Kimahri sorry, it was...accidental that Kimahri came through your...garden." Peace allowed herself to take a peek at the Ronso. He looked genuinely sorry, however she still stayed mostly attached to Marten.

"It's not my garden," she squeaked, and Marten laughed. "However, it's okay...I'm just kind of jumpy..." But Kimahri had turned his attention to Cissnei. He was looking for something, and while Cissnei seemed to be interested in the person Kimahri had described, Peace was more interested by another part of what the Ronso had said. "Strange dreams? Voices?" she asked, suddenly letting go of Marten and stepping slightly away from him. "You too?"

"Careful, little one, of what you say. Sometimes not every set of ears around you is friendly," the icy feminine voice said, and Peace flinched again. However, she hoped no one noticed, as Cissnei frowned and spoke up herself.

"The person you described...I've only seen him come through here once before. He had everyone on edge...carrying a sword that big..." She bit her lip. When she'd heard a man with dark hair and large sword had been coming towards the town, she'd immediately though of Zack Fair and allowed herself to be disappointed when she'd met the man. "When I spoke to him, he gave me minimal answers, said he was passing through, and did just that. Sorry, I didn't ask where he was going," she said as Night rejoined the group.

"Miss, your Gardevoir is inside--oh, Kimahri!" he said softly, realizing the Ronso was there as he touched Peace's shoulder. The girl whirled around in surprise at the touch before blinking and shaking her head, letting out a long breath.

"Oh, thank you, I'll see to Cam in a few moments..." she murmured, glancing back at Kimahri, wondering if he would answer her comment about him having strange dreams and hearing strange voices.


Jovi
Hearthome
Link: Darkrai
APRers: Char


"I can never thank you enough," Professor Krane said, shaking the young man's hand. Jovi watched and the trainer who had given him a lift in the bed of his truck nodded once again. A laugh threatened to explode from her lips--Krane had horrible people skills...and as Jovi had discovered about a half an hour earlier, a low endurance where walking was concerned. They had been walking for almost a half hour before the truck-owning trainer had passed by and offered them a ride. The Professor had been huffing and puffing like The Little Engine That Could as they walked down the gravel road towards Hearthome.

"Just thank him and be done with it, Professor," the girl finally spoke up. "I'm sure he doesn't have all day to stand here and thank you, just like we don't have all day for you to stand here thanking him, though thank you, sir. He would never have made it if we kept walking," Jovi said jokingly. The Professor blushed and let the trainer's hand go, and the young man laughed at her.

"You're welcome, young lady, and thank you as well. I was wondering when he would stop," he smiled before giving them a small wave and moving back towards his truck. "Good luck getting to wherever else you're going."

"You too, sir!" Jovi called, waving back before turning to Professor Krane, who was giving her a funny look.

"You didn't have to do that," the older man protested, but Jovi shook her head.

"Yeah I did. You would have stood there thanking him all day if I hadn't butted in," Jovi replied firmly. "Now we can't stand here arguing about it, either. Where do we need to head next to get to the Capital?" she asked.

"I think the quickest way to get there would probably be by airship, however I'm not sure if there's an actual port here or if we need to head to the next town..." Jovi resisted the urge to facepalm.

"Professor, wouldn't that have been a good idea to find out that information before we left?" the girl asked irritatedly.

"Probably, but oh well, we'll find out soon enough." Professor Krane shrugged, and Jovi started walking before she could think of something rude to say to him. The small street they had entered the city on opened up to a large mass of buildings and open streets. Picking a person at random, she glanced back to assure herself that Krane was following her before approaching a young woman wearing a black overcoat and walked up to her.

"Excuse me, miss," Jovi started as she approached the woman. "You wouldn't happen to know if there's an airship port around here, would you? My friend and I are supposed to be headed to the Capital, however he didn't do his homework very well before we left," Jovi sighed.

Reine Noir
Neo Nautilus
Link: Kyurem
ARPer's: None as of right now


"But if you do that--!" the girl protested, eyes going wide in surprise. The man simply laughed in reply before smirking at her.

"Why then, my dear princess, your father would die and I would become king!" he exclaimed throwing his hands in the air. The girl's surprised expression hardened into a determined frown.

"No. I cannot let you do that," she said sharply, but the man's smirk returned.

"And pray tell, what in the world makes you think you can stop me?" he asked, starting up the steps, eyes focused on her. "You are just one g--agh!" The actor broke off his lines as he tripped on the steps and went sprawling forward, causing the girl to gasp.

"Oh my gosh! Tom, are you okay?!" Reine demanded, running to the man's aid and nearly twisting her ankle in the heels she was wearing in the process. The other actor just barely allowed her to help him up.

"I hurt a little, but nothing too bad. I'll be fine, Reine," he assured her moments before the director seemed to realize her actors were no longer acting.

"Arrete! Arrete! Cut! Cut! Stop the filming!" she screeched, French accent mangling her words. Everyone on the set understood herself well enough--particularly the strawberry-blonde actress the fallen actor had just called Reine. She had been working with Sydney for years and understood the woman's horrific English extremely well...and then there was the fact the girl understood a fair bit of French herself.

"Sorry, Ma'am!" Tom called, brushing himself off and nodding at Reine. "Thanks, by the way," he added while waiting for the French woman to stop screeching in what those working with the Director had started to dub "Franglais"--a mix of French and English that got nearly unintelligible at points while she waved her arms to try and get her point across better... At this point, she had the cameraman cowering in a corner.

"No problem," Reine murmured back before Sydney turned on them, suddenly looking tired.

"We are done for now!" Sydney announced loudly, "We will take a break pour dejuner and meet back in deux heures, okay?"

"Okay," Reine and Tom echoed, though as they descended the rest of the steps, Tom leaned close to her ear.

"What the heck did Sydney just say? I don't understand half of what comes out of her mouth, but you seem to get it--mind filling me in?" he whispered. Reine stifled a laugh.

"Lunch break, meet back in two hours," she told him, heading over to a folding chair that had her name taped onto it where her Deino was curled up. "Hey, Yaj," she cooed, causing the Pokemon's head to snap up and start swiveling around. "Over here, Yajuu. Coming straight at you, so don't snap." The Deino let out a snort before turning his head to face her straight on. "Oh, good job, Yaj, you straightened out pretty quickly that time. You're getting better," she praised him, reaching out to rub the Deino's head.

Contrary to most reactions a Deino would have given, Yajuu did not try to snap blindly at Reine, but rather allowed her to pat his head. After a moment, she pulled her hand back and yanked off the high heels she had been wearing before she broke her ankle. "Alright, we're heading back to the dressing room, Yaj. I'm barefoot, so I'm gonna hum, got it?" Yajuu stood and hopped down from the chair before shaking like a dog Pokemon might. "See you again after lunch break, Sydney!" she called before starting to hum the chorus of some new pop song she'd heard on the radio recently and set off down the hall to her dressing room.

A drowsy-eyed Scrafty sat outside the door, but looked up as the barefoot actress in complete medieval dress approached. DJ quickly gestured to the door, making his droopy eyes comically large. Reine frowned at him and stopped humming, causing her Deino to run blindly into her legs. "What, DJ? Are you trying to say Mother's throwing yet another OCD fit or something?" she asked him. The Scrafty nodded quickly and then pointed to the place where he was seated. "And that's why you're out here?" He nodded again while Yajuu growled, stumbling around in disorientation. "Yaj, calm down. Sorry I stopped suddenly, but now we're going in, okay? DJ says Mother's throwing a fit, so be careful," she warned, and then she opened the door.

Looked like it was just another normal day in the actress' crazy life.
__________________

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 11-03-2012, 10:41 PM
CM's Avatar
CM Offline
Dungeon Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FLAMING RATTATA!!!
Posts: 7,788
Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: [Crossover] Interlinked [FF/PKMN] (RP)

Crystal Momoyia | Spinel
Fields outside of Capital City
Link: Latios | Lugia
ARPers: Eternal Moonlight
Crystal watched as the water-type had attacked without a command. She knew how difficult a Gyarados could be to train, and this one in particular seemed to have a violent temper, more so than regular ones. She knew Puck would dodge the move easily, his speed and flexibility being two of his strongest traits. The Rattata then looked back at his trainer, his eyes conveying that he was thinking the same she was.

"I had hoped that we would have a longer battle," Crystal then said. "But it appears that you don't have control over your Gyarados. It appears that this encounter will have to come to an early end."

Spinel noticed the change in the elite trainer and her normal-type. At the beginning they were ready to go and looking for a good time. But now they had become serious, all because Gyarbo acted without Kenta saying anything. She could only imagine what move Crystal and Puck had up their sleeves. It was impressive enough that the Rattata could use Flame Wheel, and never had she seen one use a fire-type move. She would not be surprised if the purple mouse knew a move that could easily take out a Pokemon that appeared to be a lot stronger than he was.

Everyone was so focused on the Pokemon on the battlefield that they didn't notice Crystal flinch...

((Sorry Jaye for cutting it off like that, but since you weren't on AIM we couldn't talk about ideas X3 I'll come back and edit if you want me to continue the idea with Kenta. I'll continue the scene in my next post.))
Cynthia | Lance | Alder | Keynoma Momoyia
Council Building, Capital City
Link: none
ARPers: Charmander009
It was evident that the Champions were pleased to hear that Zayna would agree to having some of the preliminary matches on the subway. Some of the stress had been lifted, but there was still the matter of figuring out if they could give her parts of the Magnet Train. It was unusable as is, so perhaps it wouldn't be that much trouble to allow her to get the parts she needed or wanted. There really was no need for railways on the surface. They have airships, but not for public transportation. The vehicles were few and far between, the only one in use mainly being used for military purposes. It was another reason why the subway was needed to transfer supplies; the airships were kept dormant until they were needed, the Council wanting them to be accessible in an emergency instead of on the other side of the continent. However before they could start discussing it, a low hum could be heard. Shortly after the power went out completely, the only light now coming from the open windows. However no one seemed to panic, the only one to seem startled being Alder.

"Another flux," Keynoma spoke. "I guess it's my turn to speak then.

I have done some research into it, and we already know that they are occurring more often. The power outages are starting to last longer as well, perhaps the longest so far recorded being twenty to thirty minutes. I am unaware if you were able to hear the hum that sounded just before the blackout, but from my studies I have learned that it is increasing in volume."

The scientist paused, looking over her notes. It was clear she was debating on if she should share more of the information. The Council members gave the woman time to speak, almost knowing she would share the next bit of information.

"I am unsure if it is related or not, but I have noticed something outside of my initial studies. My younger sister has had some... episodes when the fluxes occur."

"Episodes?" Cynthia spoke, prompting the eldest Momoyia to speak further on the subject.

"Yes," Keynoma continued with a sigh. "They are not consistent, either. Could be anything from a small bout of dizziness to a migraine, and in one extreme case she even blacked out. The symptoms all happened right before or during an energy flux. And once it had passed she was completely normal, showing no signs of the discomfort she must have felt."

((BTW, Char, feel free to take control of any of the Champions if you have an idea for them. They are NPCs, meaning anyone can take control of them at any time. Given that no one else is playing them at the time, but I just gave you permission to use them in your post so there's no issue there.))
__________________
Crystal Momoyia

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~

Last edited by CM; 11-05-2012 at 04:38 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 11-04-2012, 03:25 AM
Dragotech's Avatar
Dragotech Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: *Points* A rock!!
Posts: 3,120
Default Re: [Crossover] Interlinked [FF/PKMN] (RP)

Name: Akari Blackscale
Location: A forest somewhere
Link: N/A
Affected ARPers: None


The smell of roasting venison hung in the air. Akari Blackscale, a Bangaa of Ivalice, looked up from her campfire. She remembered where she was before waking up in this forest. She was walking home from the institution where she studied her particular craft. She made it out of the institution alive, and was now a dragoon of Ivalice. On her way home she felt strange, like she was almost being dismantled. She blacked out.

What she remembered after blacking out was far worse. She remembered a void. It was cold, yet she wouldn't freeze. It was placing immense strain on her, yet it wouldn't crush her. It was dark terribly dark. She could not see her body, only feel the immense pain. Every moment was an eternity, yet that eternity passed like it was just a moment.
She could hardly sleep. She would close her eyes and feel herself drifting away, and would seem to relive that very moment.
It has been two weeks since she found herself, here in this strange forest, surrounded by beings both familiar and strange. She couldn't tell if it was just a nightmare, but the void would seem to always invite her to sleep.

She returned from being lost in the memory of the void. She looked back down at her campfire.
The meat was ready.

Those strange beings she encountered, some of them she called friend. They came to her now. An Ariados, she dubbed Widow, a Zubat, she named Geedo, a Duskull of rare colors, she called Redreaper, and a Charmeleon, that she knew as Raze. They were hungry, for their last meal was midday of the day before the current. She said to them,"Hello my friendsss." She greeted them individual with meat. The Duskull of course did not ingest the meat, but he did appreciate the gesture.

The fact that they were eating something that they felt was murdered by Akari was unsettling to a couple of the Pokemon. They were grateful that she did not waste most of her prey. She sharpened the bones of the deer to be used as knives and tools. She tanned the hide, and of course there was plenty of its meat to be shared which the Pokemon that did eat ate happily.
The Pokemon were unsettled, and one of the denizens of Ivalice jumped out of some nearby bushes!!

A Red Panther leapt from the Bushes. Its short red fur on edge. Venom dripped from its fangs and pooled around its claws.

Although the Pokemon were startled by it, Akari was unimpressed. She examined it. It appeared to be rogue. It was appearing tough, but it was obvious it hadn't slept in days and was starving. It was hoping that the campers would flee the camp and would leave the food to it. Its very display showed that, for she new Red Panthers attack in coordinated packs led by a Coeurl which was obviously not present. She decided to take pity on it and tore a leg from what was uncooked of the deer she had slain and tossed it to the beast. The Red Panther grabbed the meat zealously and fled.
The Pokemon admired this. She spared it even though she caught its bluff and let it flee with a part of her hard earned kill.

Akari said to the Pokemon,"We ssshould move on. That one ssseemss desssperate enough to do sssomething ssstupid." The Pokemon agreed without hesitation. She abandonned the camp taking just a few things. Personal effects such as her dragoon helmet and her spear and some other things she decided she may need. She ate quickly and moved on.
__________________
"I was talking with a friend, and we ended up with Zeus being Mr. Clean and going around banishing dust with a single wipe"
-Eternal Moonlight
VPP stats Elder Scroll Club

Last edited by Dragotech; 11-04-2012 at 04:01 AM. Reason: sorry if it's short, first post...
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 11-05-2012, 11:32 PM
CM's Avatar
CM Offline
Dungeon Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FLAMING RATTATA!!!
Posts: 7,788
Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: [Crossover] Interlinked [FF/PKMN] (RP)

((Jaye asked me to continue the battle, so here it is! Which means I get to bunny Kenta since he is currently under her control.))

Crystal Momoyia | Spinel
Fields outside of Capital City
Link: Latios | Lugia
ARPers: Eternal Moonlight
The red Garados roared, readying another attack. Kenta called out Hydro Pump for the next move, but instead the water-type used another Dragon Rage. Crystal only sighed at this.

"Why aren't you listening, Gyarbo?!" Kenta almost shouted at the shiny.

"Shouting won't help," the elite trainer spoke calmly. "You just need more work. It doesn't help that he has gotten enraged by being hit in the nose, which was unintentional. However, this comes to an end."

"It'll be over in one move," Persian meowed, still standing next to Spinel on the sidelines.

"One move?" Ren asked, knowing her trainer wanted to ask but didn't want to reveal she understood them.

The feline only purred in response as she watched the Rattata again gracefully dodge the move. This only seemed to aggravate the serpentine more. He lunged forward, trying to capture the mouse in his powerful jaws. But a well timed back flip was the evasive maneuver Puck had used.

"Alright, let's put an end to this," Crystal then said. "Puck, one last technique. Put everything you have into it. Thunderbolt!"

Puck was standing on all four paws, his back arched and fur starting to stand on end. When he raised his tail straight up, sparks started to jump across his violet fur. His head was low, ears back as soon his whole body was surrounded with intense electricity. He then raised his head, calling out a battle cry to the sky as a stream of the electric power shot skywards. With a quick movement of his head, the attack then redirected to the Gyarados. The shiny Pokemon didn't even have time to dodge with the speed of it, and Gyarbo cried out once it felt the electricity coursing through his body. Once the power was cut off, the Rattata canceling the move, everything seemed to be frozen. The red water-type's head was downcast, but still was upright. However a part of his face was covered in shadows, so his expression wasn't visible. A tense moment later, it fell to the side. The impact cause the ground to shake slightly, and it was clear on who the winner was.
__________________
Crystal Momoyia

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 11-06-2012, 05:15 AM
Dragotech's Avatar
Dragotech Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: *Points* A rock!!
Posts: 3,120
Default Re: [Crossover] Interlinked [FF/PKMN] (RP)

Name: Akari Blackscale
Location: A forest somewhere
Link: N/A
Affected Arpers: None yet


Akari continues walking on through the forest. She looked down at her little friends who were alert and carefully observing their surroundings.Akari said to them,"It isss all right. I doubt he will follow usss." Of course she knew it was a lie, but her Pokemon friends felt a little better.

Her friends began talking amongst themselves. Raze looked over to Widow,"So any idea what Akari might be?" The Ariados looked over at the Charmeleon,"Sadly no. She doesn't seem to be able to understand us, so she couldn't be a Pokemon, but she doesn't look human either." Geedo landed on top of Raze's head. The zubat exclaimed,"Perhaps she is from space like a Clefairy!" The Pokemon took a moment to look up at the sky. Raze looked back down and said,"I don't think so..." Akari interrupted,"Do you creaturesss alwaysss talk like thisss?" Raze looked up at her,"What does she mean by that? It isn't like I say the same word over and over again. I'm speaking plain Pokemon," he said confused. Widow then said,"It is probably like with most humans... They can't understand a word of Pokemon." Geedo came up with another theory,"Perhaps she is a Pokemon from another dimmension?" Widow and Raze both look at him as if almost considering the possibility. Redreaper finally speaking up,"You do know that we can understand any Pokemon right? Our language is universal my friend. Even Pokemon from different dimensions can understand us." The Duskull resumed its air of omnicient silence. The other Pokemon just stared for a moment. Widow suggested,"He probably is right. No Pokemon ever found spoke a different language. It is possible Arceus designed us that way."

Akari watched these beings for a moment. She was not sure what they were saying, but their language seemed so limited. It was beyond her understanding as to how they could be communicating. She shrugged and continued walking with her friends.

A noise rustled in the bushes. There was an intense buzz in the air. Beedrill were rising into a swarm above the treetops. Akari looked down to Raze and asked,"Are thessse from where ever thisss place may be?" Raze nodded and to her understanding said,"Char!" Akari took this as a yes. Akari looked up at them and back down at Raze,"Can I beat them?" The Charmeleon shook his head and said what sounded to her as the same thing. Akari then said,"We ssshould retreat then." The Ariados climbed onto her back, and the Charmeleon gripped onto her tail. Akari proceeded to retreat sprinting a great distance under the weight of those of her friends who would be unable to keep up otherwise and her own armor. She was glad her Grandfather gave her those almost painfully impossible conditioning exercises. His voice echoed inside her head,"A dragoon of Ivalisse mussst be able to arrive the moment he getsss hisss ordersss to be there, and if not he ssshould be there before hisss offissial ordersss reach him!" She new this phrase was ridiculous, but it did succeed in making her work harder then.

Fortunately she did not have to flee for long. A powerful Sprite flew from behind cover and began draining the swarms energy to fuel itself. The swarm was unable to maintain flight and fell to the ground. The unconcious Beedrill lay scattered around the nearby forest floor. The Sprite continued to drain them all. Akari checked her friends who were almost frozen in shock. She said,"Thessse are of Ivalisse, thisss I can fight." Instead of abandoning the swarm that attacked her and her friends, she decided to deal with the fairy that would soon become a much larger problem. It hadn't noticed her yet, so she took it by surprise. She used her powerful Bangaa legs and lept high into the air and came down on top of the Sprite. Her spear struck first driving it deep into this unfriendly fairy. The crunch of breaking bones was heard underneath Akari's feet as she crushed the Sprite. She flipped off the Sprite, but she missed her landing crashing painfully into the ground.

Akari managed to get up. Her energy was all but spent and the pain coursing through her bruised body was intense. She realized she was unconsious a moment ago. She had failed, as amazingly as it seems, to have killed the Sprite, for its regenerative abilities had begun. She new it would be unconsious for a long time as it waited for its body to mend. Akari also noticed the Beedrill stirring, they weren't able to fly yet, but they could be a problem soon enough. She decided it best to let them play with the fairy for a while. Using her spear to support her body, she continued onward. Her friends watched her carefully.

They soon came along a river. Akari disrobed and took a short bath in the shallows. She happily washed off a couple of weeks worth of grime. She did feel the temperature of her blood lowering, so she had to leave the water or risk freezing. She did not enjoy her sluggish movements that the weight and chill of the water presented. She sat out on a rock to dry. The water slid off her scales quickly when Raze heated the rock beneath her. When she was dry she redressed in her armor, and feeling slightly less fatigued followed the river still using her spear to help support her.

Her Pokemon friends were talking amongst themselves. They asked each other if any of them had any idea what that creature was and how it managed to do that. They also noticed how Akari can shed her skin for a new one, and put on the same old skin or find a different skin to wear. Geedo said,"Maybe she is a human from space!" Redreaper said as a sarcastic jeer," Or maybe she is a human from another dimension!" The Pokemon were unsettled by the mysterious new creatures and their powers, but found this jest humorous.
__________________
"I was talking with a friend, and we ended up with Zeus being Mr. Clean and going around banishing dust with a single wipe"
-Eternal Moonlight
VPP stats Elder Scroll Club
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 11-07-2012, 02:19 AM
Charmander009's Avatar
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Celestia Region
Posts: 3,006
Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: [Crossover] Interlinked [FF/PKMN] (RP)

Zayna White
Hearthome City
Linkes—Zekrom
ARPers: Winter


I guess I should be honest about something. I had no idea where I was going.

Hearthome had never really been of interest to me before, since it had belonged to a different region once upon a time. After the merge, Hearthome was the third place we extended our Battle Subway to—but I had never set foot outside of Amity Station until now. I guess it was pure coincidence that I finally stumbled into the Pokémon Hotel, where I asked around for an airship pilot. I earned a few odd looks, but somebody there finally pointed me in the right direction.

Or, at least, I thought it was the right direction. His instructions where rather… confusing.

Stopping in the middle of a wide street, I let out a moan. “This is getting me nowhere…”

Makar sat on my shoulder, flicking his large ears in the afternoon breeze. The little imp usually preferred to go on unseen, but today he seemed to have little problem showing himself. Most of the Hearthome civilians were too busy to give him a second glace, though occasionally I got strange looks from apparent travelers. <Can we go play in the park, then?> the Victini asked. <The Pokémon here say it’s really fun!>

I scowled, “I don’t have time for that, right now.”

<Aw, but—> the imp started to complain, yet for some reason he suddenly drifted into the air. I could sense from him a peculiar emotion of worry. A thought whispered into my mind, just barely decipherable: <Another one…?>

Before I could ask him what was wrong, a voice called to me. I glanced up in time to see a blue-haired girl walking up to us, trailed by a man in a white lab coat. I raised my eyebrow at him, but turned to listen to the girl politely.

“You wouldn’t happen to know if there’s an airship port around here, would you?” she asked. Sighing at her companion with obvious annoyance, she explained further, “My friend and I are supposed to be headed to the Capital; however he didn’t do his homework very well before we left.”

Zayna glanced up at the older man with an amused smile. “You too, huh? Well, that makes three of us.”

<Four!> my Victini reminded me, poking his head up over my hat.

“Whatever,” I dismissed the imp with a wave of my hand. “Anyway, sounds like we’re headed the same direction. Name’s Zayna—and I’ve been told that somewhere around here there’s an airship business. I just haven’t found it yet.”

<She’s lost,> Makar just had to add, giggling mischievously.

“I’m not lost,” I growled at him. “I’m just… momentarily disoriented. That’s all.”



*****



Cheren
Council Building, Capital City
Linkes—None
ARPers: CM (and apparently Altrius)



Cheren sighed inwardly as the lights blinked out. The young Gym Leader just wasn’t surprised by their abrupt occurrences since they started happening with increasing frequency. Glancing about the council, he wondered if their meeting would be cut off short. However, Keynoma surprised him by speaking up.

“Another flux,” she said. “I guess it’s my turn to speak then.”

Cheren listened with renewed curiosity as the scientist began explaining her research on the blackouts. She noted that the blackouts were happening more often—which Cheren had noticed on his own—but he was startled to hear that the outages where lasting longer. Here he got lost in his own thoughts, trying to discern what this could mean. Crystals were a useful and powerful energy source, but what could they revert to if they eventually failed them? Going back to fossil fuels might cause more harm than good in their advancing society… Pokemon power was a possibility, but—

“I am unsure if it is related or not,” Keynoma’s voice brought Cheren out of his musings, “but I have noticed something outside my initial studies. My younger sister has had some… episodes when the fluxes occur.”

The Gym Leader frowned in bafflement, while Cynthia was the one to voice their thoughts. “Episodes?”

“Yes… They are not consistent, either. Could be anything from a small bout of dizziness to a migraine, and in one extreme case she even blacked out. The symptoms all happened right before or during an energy flux. And once it had passed she was completely normal, showing no signs of the discomfort she must have felt.”

Migraines…

Cheren glanced at the Champions, wondering what was going through their thoughts right then. He tried to sort through his own, but couldn’t make much sense of it. Was it possible that the blackouts were having much more of an effect on people then had been thought? If the fluxes were lengthen and becoming more frequent, what effect could it have on them? But perhaps this was only one case, or perhaps they weren’t related at all…

Lance’s hand moved from his chin onto the table before him. Arching an eyebrow, he asked, “Has your sister shown such…” he struggled to find the right word, “…sensitivities… before we started harvesting crystals?”

Alder likewise spoke up, “Has there been similar cases?”


_________________


(OOC: Hope that was okay for both parts ^^' Just a note: Makar's <Four!> comment was only heard by Zayna, but his last comment was directed to everyone ^^)
__________________

Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com