Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 08-23-2012, 02:45 AM
austbot Offline

Send a message via AIM to austbot Send a message via Yahoo to austbot
Default [Sign Up's] Air Gear: Another Story

So, first off, I wish to say thank you very much for taking the time to read this! I regret not being more active in the last year, but I'm hoping to change that now. So anyways, please sit back, relax, and enjoy what I have in store for this RP. :D

*Note. The year at the start is, 2012.*

Not everyone may know the story of Ikki Minami. He was a young man, who dreamed of nothing other than flying. And his dream came true one day, with the help adoptive family, the four sisters who had Noyomano took him in. He had received a pair of Air Treks, otherwise known as AT's. He practiced, for a long time, training and battling against other Storm Riders. Eventually he put together his own team, Kogarasumaru. And with the help of his teammates, Bucca, Onigiri, Kazu, Akito/Agito, Emily, and Yayoi, he grew much stronger.

But, nothing can last forever. It's been five years since Ikki last raced, as well as the rest of Kogarasumaru. No, that's not entirely true. Everyone who was in Kogarasumaru, as well as the new Sleeping Forest, has disappeared without a trace. People worried at first as to what had happened to the two teams. But eventually, people stopped caring. And more and more Storm Rider Teams had sprung up.

These new teams had great ambitions, to become the kings of their roads. But, only one can be king of each road. And then, will the legendary Sky King, finally emerge? The king of the other eight kings? Only time will tell. But one thing is for certain, this is going to get very interesting.

So, how will you go about the world of Air Gear? Will you become a Storm Rider? If so, will you have your own team, or join someone else's? Or perhaps, you wish to be a tuner? Or maybe you have no interest in AT's, and you just wish to be a bystander, or friend to Storm Riders. Whatever reason you have, just remember, everyone can fly with AT's.

*Note. So, that sounds a lot crappier than I thought it would. Oh well. I hope you guys like it.*

Rules;

1. No G-modding.
2. No Metagaming.
3. Cussing is accepted to a level. Nothing above pg-13. (And please, none of that, but they said stuff so much worse in the series! I don't care. This is a site where children can come on. Keep it at least a little censored.)
4. Romance is allowed, but nothing over pg-13, unless you do it in a pm. *The rest of the RP shouldn't be informed of it, unless it becomes a plot point for your characters, example, pregnancy.*
5. No Bunnying.
6. No one is invincible. If you are truly unlucky, you could become paralyzed.
7. Action scenes are fine, as long as you keep the details around pg-13.
8. All characters must be original.
9. Put in your Sign Up somewhere "I will fly!" if you read the rules.

Name: Common Sense.
Date of Birth: Again, above.
Appearance: Picture is fine, but if you don't have access to one, please try to describe it in a paragraph.
Personality: How does your character act?
History: Has something horrible happened?
Faction: Storm Rider? Tuner? Bystander? *Note, even if you chose Storm Rider for your faction, everyone starts out with no AT's. Bystanders can become Storm Rider's or Tuner's, if they do wish to, later on.*
Desired Road: *If a Storm Rider. Can be changed later. There are 8 roads. Please look them up before posting.*
Other: Anything that doesn't fit in the previous categories.

My Sign Up;

Name: Vincent Thero

Date of Birth: September 29, 1997

Appearance: [Will try to have a picture drawn and colored by tomorrow.]

Personality: Vincent is quite a shy teenager. But, he also carries more responsibility than some adults. He tries to be kind to all who he meets, although this can be a difficult task. He is intelligent, although when it comes to inspiration to try well, he is lacking. But, he is very trust worthy, and puts everyone else's needs in front of his own.

History: Vincent's parents were killed when he was just eight years old. But, he had no other family to take him in. So he had to grow up, trying to raise him self. This is made easier, since his parents accident, he has had a 'voice' telling him what to do, when it came to life and death situations. Vincent did attend school, although he paid no attention during class. But yet, his teachers considered him a prodigy, since he was able to do things years ahead of what he was being taught. But, without a guardian's signature, he could not skip grades. So, he is only in his sophomore year of high school. He does not have many friends, and that is because he is afraid to get near anyone else, especially since his parent's death.

Faction: Storm Rider

Desired Road: Flame Road

Other: Vincent is Schizophrenic, although unlike most, his hallucinations only surface in very serious situations. Almost like it could be said, that there is a second Vincent helping him. But, this is also a double edged blade, for reason that will become apparent later.

Accepted:

Reserved:
Vincent Thero (austbot)

Denied: