Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Old 01-17-2013, 01:57 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: Legion of Dredd (Welcoming Battlers and Traders!) Free Pokemon to new members !

Quote:
Originally Posted by megamonk4 View Post
Yes, if you allow them to set up. But it's just like any other pokemon that was able to setup up Swords Dance or Nasty Plot. How do you prevent them from plowing through your whole team?

Several moves can stop walls them from further setup. Taunt, Roar, Circle Throw, Mist, Leech Seed, Toxic, and more. leaf blade(high crit ratio), Frost Breath(always crit), or even attacking them from the other spectrum.
I'm just trying to think outside of the box for a more in-depth play.
If it does become a problem, I could easily patch it back to the normal crits that the original moves had.

EDIT:
Well, It seems like I can't do it. So no worries, regular random crits are still in the game, haha.
I just finished pokemon type changes. I'll put them up in the morning. The next thing I'll take a look at is the pokemon themselves. Since 5th Gen brought a lot of pokemon with huge base stats(Haxorus, Darmanitan, Conkeldurr, etc), expect a lot of the other pokemon to have stat increases similar to the current gen. Average base stats will probably be around 490 and more.

You made a pretty solid point about boosts. Once a pokemon has a dragon dance or two in it cant beat most of the team. Why not just drop the boost percentage?

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 01-17-2013, 04:08 PM
Knuckles Offline

Send a message via AIM to Knuckles Send a message via Yahoo to Knuckles
Default Re: Legion of Dredd (Welcoming Battlers and Traders!) Free Pokemon to new members !

Quote:
Originally Posted by acrilycz View Post
That would be awesome! I'm just trying to build a balanced team that would do well in competitive battling, I breed all my pokemon and am open to whatever suggestions you can give me concerning EV training,movesets etc :D
No problem. Just send me a message on the pokemon you want to use, possible movesets, ect. And we can build from the ground up... Knuckles style! Fair warning, you team movesets and general setup may be slightly unorthodox from the standard movesets... That's just how I roll XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by megamonk4 View Post
That's lame, :P. I'm going to start listing attack changes for my mod later today.
Pure genius this guy. I hope to get to see this mod from you first hand this weekend. Speaking of which, do we need a designated place and time to meet up? Or just randomly see my Knux tag on brawl in the game room?

And speaking of which, obviously you know this Dredd, but I won't be around this weekend. Ugh still sad you aren't going.

Pokemon related note, I plan on actually getting a copy of pokemon green while I'm there, provided there are any and aren't go.e by time I get there
Old 01-17-2013, 04:19 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckles View Post
No problem. Just send me a message on the pokemon you want to use, possible movesets, ect. And we can build from the ground up... Knuckles style! Fair warning, you team movesets and general setup may be slightly unorthodox from the standard movesets... That's just how I roll XD

Pure genius this guy. I hope to get to see this mod from you first hand this weekend. Speaking of which, do we need a designated place and time to meet up? Or just randomly see my Knux tag on brawl in the game room?

And speaking of which, obviously you know this Dredd, but I won't be around this weekend. Ugh still sad you aren't going.

Pokemon related note, I plan on actually getting a copy of pokemon green while I'm there, provided there are any and aren't go.e by time I get there
You should pm acrilycz when you are on

Old 01-17-2013, 05:11 PM
Knuckles Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
You should pm acrilycz when you are on
Will do. I'll get as much done as possible today. I still gotta pack, get a haircut, ect.
Old 01-17-2013, 05:17 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Will do. I'll get as much done as possible today. I still gotta pack, get a haircut, ect.
Thats right ! its this weekend ! You still bringing your brother with you ?

Old 01-17-2013, 05:22 PM
Knuckles Offline

Quote:
Thats right ! its this weekend ! You still bringing your brother with you ?
Yes. He borrowed my spare ds to get his team on white 2 together.
Old 01-17-2013, 05:27 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Yes. He borrowed my spare ds to get his team on white 2 together.
whats his team looking like ? he like you with random stuff on his team to throw people off??/

Also i still curse your name because of the last battle we had !

Old 01-17-2013, 05:42 PM
Knuckles Offline

Quote:
whats his team looking like ? he like you with random stuff on his team to throw people off??/

Also i still curse your name because of the last battle we had !
He is considerably more attack heavy and straightforward than I am. As to where I'm more defensive. He is (to my knowledge still) running Emboar, Gengar, my TR metagross, my life orb conkeldurr, my TR tyranitar and my toxistall cradily. He may swap cradily out for something else
Old 01-17-2013, 05:52 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
He is considerably more attack heavy and straightforward than I am. As to where I'm more defensive. He is (to my knowledge still) running Emboar, Gengar, my TR metagross, my life orb conkeldurr, my TR tyranitar and my toxistall cradily. He may swap cradily out for something else
Life orb Conk...what a nightmare.

Old 01-17-2013, 06:09 PM
Knuckles Offline

Quote:
Life orb Conk...what a nightmare.
Oh yeah! He doesn't particularly like the help sapping quality of life orb, but the attack power more than made up for it... Plus it comes with drain punch
Old 01-17-2013, 06:12 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Oh yeah! He doesn't particularly like the help sapping quality of life orb, but the attack power more than made up for it... Plus it comes with drain punch
that thing is such a beast ! just pass it a couple of amnesia boost and get out of the way

Old 01-17-2013, 06:58 PM
Knuckles Offline

Quote:
that thing is such a beast ! just pass it a couple of amnesia boost and get out of the way
Dear god! As derpy as that things looks, it actually gets used more than my machamp did
Old 01-17-2013, 07:00 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Dear god! As derpy as that things looks, it actually gets used more than my machamp did
agreed, but no matter how it looks you cant deny the results ! you should consider coming up for acen at the rosemont this year!

Old 01-17-2013, 07:29 PM
acrilycz Offline

Quote:
do you have platinum? If so we can battle or do whatever really. sadly I wont have black 2 until tomarrow morning ):
Old 01-17-2013, 07:31 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Okay I still need to add a lot of poeple to the front page!!! Also I still owe people pokemon. Please feel free to pick from the iv breed pokemon.
click here