Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2012, 10:45 PM
huckfinn99 Offline

Smile Pokemon: Trainers Destinies

Pokemon: Trainers Destinies
Pokemon: Trainers Destinies is a game based in a new region with completely new pokemon (My own) and completely new characters. In the game you play as your own character (Adding Character Artwork is allowed!). So have fun and enjoy.
The Rules
[LIST][*]Have Fun (The Most Obvious)[*]No foul language or visual aids (This game is PG rated, any foul play will lead to automatic banning)[*]Don't insult other characters (Everyone has the right to play)[*]All stats will be turned in to me and i will decide if you can level up, earn badges, win a fight, evolve pokemon, etc. [*]Stats are to be recorded so that they can be sent to me[*]And once again have fun!

Last edited by huckfinn99; 08-01-2012 at 10:59 PM.
Old 08-01-2012, 10:57 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy
Default Re: Pokemon: Trainers Destinies

Hey there! I see you're fairly new here :) Unfortunately, there are some things wrong with this D:

1) This is in the wrong place. To have people Sign Up to the RP, you need to have this in the Sign Up Section found HERE. When you get enough people signed up over there, you come back over here and make the actual RP thread :D

2) We need to know a few things about the RP - what is the plot? What are we supposed to do? What forms do we fill in to sign up? What are the rules? If you tell us this, you'll find more people willing to join :)

3) So, you're fairly new, right? Be sure to read the rules of Pe2k HERE and introduce yourself to us HERE by making a new thread :D

4) A Mod will probably close this soon, but be sure to remember: Look at other RP Sign Up threads and see how they've done it. This will give you an idea on what to do. So yeah, unfortunately this thread will have to be locked D: But never fear, just look up some Sign Ups, get an idea of what you have to do, make your RP Sign Up thread in the correct section and you'll be sorted! :D

Welcome to Pe2k and have fun! I look forward to seeing you around the forum :3

~Sealboy

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.

Last edited by Sealboy; 08-01-2012 at 10:59 PM.
Old 08-01-2012, 11:01 PM
huckfinn99 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sealboy View Post
Hey there! I see you're fairly new here :) Unfortunately, there are some things wrong with this D:

1) This is in the wrong place. To have people Sign Up to the RP, you need to have this in the Sign Up Section found HERE. When you get enough people signed up over there, you come back over here and make the actual RP thread :D

2) We need to know a few things about the RP - what is the plot? What are we supposed to do? What forms do we fill in to sign up? What are the rules? If you tell us this, you'll find more people willing to join :)

3) So, you're fairly new, right? Be sure to read the rules of Pe2k HERE and introduce yourself to us HERE by making a new thread :D

4) A Mod will probably close this soon, but be sure to remember: Look at other RP Sign Up threads and see how they've done it. This will give you an idea on what to do. So yeah, unfortunately this thread will have to be locked D: But never fear, just look up some Sign Ups, get an idea of what you have to do, make your RP Sign Up thread in the correct section and you'll be sorted! :D

Welcome to Pe2k and have fun! I look forward to seeing you around the forum :3

~Sealboy
thanks for the help i know i don't have much right now but i will have everything required. :)
Old 08-01-2012, 11:04 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by huckfinn99 View Post
thanks for the help i know i don't have much right now but i will have everything required. :)
No problem. Just be sure to make sure it's in the right section next time! xD

Have fun and stay fishy! If you need anything (like answers or help or whatever) or if you have any questions, feel free to ask me, the mods (they're evil (not really! lol)) or anyone else via VM or PM.

See you around! :D

~Sealboy

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.
Old 08-23-2012, 02:15 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

Hello, huckfinn99.

It seems like Sealboy has done my job for me. There should be a plot for the story, even if it is to be just the basic Pokemon journey role play. People tend to be more willing to join if there is some sort of plot to follow. It gives them something to look forward to if it catches their interest. And as he said, all sign up threads should be posted in the Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion board. I would recommend looking at the Role Play Directory to see what the current active sign ups look like and get an idea form that. It may also help if you joined some of them to get a better feel for how RPs are usually played out here. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me.

*locked*

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Closed Thread