Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: General Board

Pokemon: General Board General discussion about Pokemon in general. If the topic of your thread does not fall into the subjects in the other boards, post it there. In other words, everything else belongs here if it doesn't have a board of its own.

Old 09-12-2012, 11:18 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Pokemon Merchandise Collector's Corner! - What item do you wish you owned?

Thanks for your responses everyone! I've included some of your answers in a news article on the site which will be published later today! We also have a new question (but feel free to discuss the previous question too!)

What Pokemon item do you wish you owned?
Right now mine is probably this giant Squirtle to match my Bulbasaur and Charmander!

Last edited by Pokemon Trainer Sarah; 09-12-2012 at 11:21 AM.
Old 09-12-2012, 05:28 PM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion
Default Re: Pokemon Merchandise Collector's Corner! - What item do you wish you owned?

I wish i had Meganium and Feraligatr to complete my set, but no one is selling them. :c

Old 09-13-2012, 02:02 AM
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Yeah I've heard they're pretty rare as they're the only official plush those Pokemon even have :( They are really cute though! Typhlosion is very sought after, it's awesome you have one :D Maybe Meganium and Feraligatr will turn up some time!
Old 09-13-2012, 03:52 PM
Obliveon Offline

I'd post a pic, but my school blocked every site that had an image I wanted to post.

Anyway, I wish I had a Reshiram plush. I just love Reshiram so much. ^^
Old 09-16-2012, 07:29 PM
Skylands Offline

I wish I owned the giant Pokemon Center branded Lugia plush.

The price for what these go for now is horrendous and it's a real shame. I could never afford it, even if I was able to find it on PKMNCollectors' LiveJournal or eBay.
Old 09-16-2012, 08:32 PM
Obliveon Offline

Wow. That's amazing. I wish I had that too.
Old 09-17-2012, 12:04 AM
Expecto Patronum!

That Lugia is incredible! It's amazing how expensive some Pokemon items can be. Lugia and the large legendary dogs go for thousands of dollars! :O

Apparently the most expensive is this Pokemon card, which has been sold for over $20,000 in the past. It was recently on Yahoo Japan auctions and sold for 627,000 yen ($8000 US dollars).
Old 09-17-2012, 12:18 AM
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

I want shiny Raikou, Entei and Suicune plush. They're $400 each though. D;

Click!
Old 09-17-2012, 12:23 AM
Expecto Patronum!

PokeVault is very expensive. You should join PKMNcollectors. They come up there for much cheaper from time to time!

I just ordered a Charmander Pokedoll :D Now I just need Squirtle and I'll have the Kanto starters!
Old 09-17-2012, 01:24 AM
~Blast Burn

I was browsing, and I found this:

OMG. SO TERRIBLE. BUT SO WANT.
Old 09-17-2012, 05:05 AM
iApollo Offline

My favorite Pokémon is Raikou, and when I found out that there was a 24" plushie previously available, I immediately wanted it. However, the only place I've seen it for sale was on eBay, for a whoppin' $2,500.

:o
Old 09-17-2012, 03:39 PM
Obliveon Offline

Charizard Plushies. The one in the middle is odd, but adorable. ^^

And a Pikachu Pillow Pet. So adorable!
Old 09-18-2012, 10:20 AM
Expecto Patronum!

@Ty - That thing is scary! xD

@iApollo - Yeah those legendary dogs are so expensive. They look awesome though! They should make more giant plush!

@Obliveon - That Charizard looks pregnant or something haha! But it looks really well made and cute. I've seen Squirtle pillow pets on eBay, they look pretty cool too :O

I just got my package from Sunyshore! Which included a plush Bulbasaur (of course) and some Pokemon Time stuff. I got Venusaur, Charizard and Blastoise files to frame and put on my wall! And this really cute deck box.

It's really well made and sturdy too. And inside there are two plastic cards, one with the Kanto starter evos and one with Mew! Pretty awesome surprise!
Old 09-20-2012, 01:45 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

1/40 figures...damn pricey but I love them.

I hang these up on my tree every year.

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 09-20-2012, 01:54 AM
Expecto Patronum!

Those 1/40 figures are amazing! I only have a Mr Mime/Mime Jr one. Mime Jr is so tiny! Anyway it looks like you have lots of rarities there :O You should take more photos, I'd love to see them all! I don't see any Bulbasaur though, very disappointing! xD

Hey, I have that Blastoise figure too! It talks and lights up right? Nice collection!