Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.

Old 08-19-2012, 09:50 PM
Dragonwish2 Offline

Default Re: [FW] Global Mercenaries (GTS+)

I'll take the helm then. Mercy can handle it, having better paws for the job.

Quick question. Does the fluyt have a crafted helm? For example some have wooden mermaids at the prow, others carved dragon heads. I had an idea for Selena, depending the ship.

Spoiler:
I'm DW2 from the GTS+, DrA, PFF, and DC. I'm known by the same name on all sites. You can call me Wish or Dragon or DW2 or whatever you'd like, as long as I respond to it. If you already know me on any of the aforementioned sites, feel free to shoot me a PM and say hello. If you don't know me, feel free to message me anyways.
Old 08-19-2012, 09:50 PM
Dragonwish2 Offline

Faulty iPod caused a double post. Sorry about that.

Spoiler:
I'm DW2 from the GTS+, DrA, PFF, and DC. I'm known by the same name on all sites. You can call me Wish or Dragon or DW2 or whatever you'd like, as long as I respond to it. If you already know me on any of the aforementioned sites, feel free to shoot me a PM and say hello. If you don't know me, feel free to message me anyways.
Old 08-20-2012, 12:49 AM
Flynt Offline

I have not imagined her with a figurehead of any sort. If you've got an idea go right ahead!

Big thanks to Tunduli on Pokecharms for the sprite in the banner.
Old 08-21-2012, 10:08 PM
Dan Magnus Offline

Sorry for being off on the RP's opening day. I was on a small, 5 days, vacation in a hotel, which barely has any Wifi whatsoever.

As for the position that my character is going to be... Nothing at the moment, but I'm sure he'll take over to the sails or anything else because he won't do much until we hit the shore.
Old 08-23-2012, 11:01 PM
Flynt Offline

I've been in correspondence with Almost Easy. He's been swamped by real life and wants us to go on without him for the time being. He'll catch up when he has the time.

So, Rufa, do you want to post your other character, or should I post and keep us moving?

Old 08-23-2012, 11:43 PM
Dragonwish2 Offline

Got it. I hope Almost can get back soon, and isn't swamped as much.

Are we going straight around the north end of Defender Island and straight to the coast of Zerua, or are we making a pit stop?

Spoiler:
Old 08-24-2012, 03:06 AM
Flynt Offline

Marco's plot, which Richard is following, has them going around the north end of Defender Island and heading south to Sandspear Coast. From there they would cut across to Alacan Valley, to resupply and continue to Zerua on foot. Unless they run out of supplies, there were to be no stops until Alacan Valley. They likely won't realize they're going over Ura since it's deep underwater, but expect Richard to hit himself once the Compass returns them to a spot they sailed over earlier.

Of course, you're at the helm, so if you have somewhere you want to stop at first go right ahead!

Old 08-26-2012, 09:30 AM
Flynt Offline

Sorry for the double post again, but as a heads up, I just wanted to let you guys know about the timeline I've been thinking up.

The Global Mercenaries were formed two years ago, Marco was 24, and Richard was 13. They purchased the Rising Sun and started gathering crew members and sailing. Marco disappeared right before they set sail to the new continent, let's say about 6-7 weeks ago. So all of the current crew were hired on by, and served under, Marco for at least a few weeks. You guys can place your character's joining wherever you like on that.

Sorry if this is sudden, but I had to balance it out a bit. Richard has to be young enough to have his capabilities called into question, but the group has to be old enough that Selena and Vidar's backstories make sense in it. If this doesn't work, I can push it back to six years, tops. This would put Marco at 20 and Richard at 9, that absolute minimum age that makes sense for him to be taking such a huge part in ocean travel.

Old 08-26-2012, 09:30 AM
Flynt Offline

Sorry for the double post again, but as a heads up, I just wanted to let you guys know about the timeline I've been thinking up.

The Global Mercenaries were formed two years ago, Marco was 24, and Richard was 13. They purchased the Rising Sun and started gathering crew members and sailing. Marco disappeared right before they set sail to the new continent, let's say about 6-7 weeks ago. So all of the current crew were hired on by, and served under, Marco for at least a few weeks. You guys can place your character's joining wherever you like on that.

Sorry if this is sudden, but I had to balance it out a bit. Richard has to be young enough to have his capabilities called into question, but the group has to be old enough that Selena and Vidar's backstories make sense in it. If this doesn't work, I can push it back to six years, tops. This would put Marco at 20 and Richard at 9, that absolute minimum age that makes sense for him to be taking such a huge part in ocean travel.

Old 08-30-2012, 07:14 AM
Kamaitachi Offline

Um, I created a character and my own privateer group...but then I realized it would be much more fun if I could just join yours. Would that be okay with you guys?
Old 08-30-2012, 12:01 PM
Dragonwish2 Offline

It's fine with me Kamai. Ditto to Flynt on the year span.

I apologize for my delay of post, as due to school and broken computer I've had delayed access to Internet. However, my computer has a chance of being fixed this weekend, and I'll try to get a post up around then. Til then, you can post without me.

Spoiler:
Old 08-30-2012, 08:33 PM
Flynt Offline

Whoops. I suck at paying attention. You're in, Kamaitachi!

Also, take your time Dragonwish. Things are going a bit slow. I was the last poster for our group.

Last edited by Flynt; 08-30-2012 at 08:36 PM.