Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Other Pokemon Games

Other Pokemon Games Discuss all Pokemon spin-off games here, including Pokemon Ranger, Mystery Dungeon, Pinball, Colosseum, XD, Stadium, Snap, Super Smash Bros., Hey You Pikachu!, Battle Revolution and PokePark Wii.

Old 07-19-2012, 09:45 AM
Decrosse Offline

Default anyone recognize this mystery dungeon of darkness?

so I got this card loose from a gamestop, when I turned it on previous file had just beat Primal Dialga part of the story, although overworld sprite is a Mewtwo called "ben" and current partner has Mew overworld sprite and is called "Pikachu" - team name is "death" (the team & 'pikachu' first letters can't decide whether to be upper- or lowercase letters)

anyways, I played it a bit it let me do Marowak's Dojo's final maze, didn't get through it, turned it on just now tried beam it says to put Important Items in Storage but has now Items...

well whatever, I like to red Pokemon Creepypastas...
Old 07-20-2012, 12:52 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron
Default Re: anyone recognize this mystery dungeon of darkness?

This game is hacked.

Mewtwo and Mew can never be partners, not overworld sprites at least. Further proof is that the letters can't choose whether to be uppercase of lowercase. Lastly is the fact about items.

Restart, and see if that clears up the issues. If not, return it to Gamestop and tell them the game was hacked and won't work properly.
Old 07-31-2012, 06:03 PM
Decrosse Offline

well 'mew' acts just like any other recruited 'mon to team, and I do know at one point in these games you can set leader to some other recruited 'mon... I know because I already have Time, played until I got stuck then Restarted... also have Darkness, and a 'bootleg' Sky...

besides it'd be hard to return it now, too far away... might keep it like I decided with the Sky

now checked bag on this hacked one, there is a Plain Seed in 7 slots (so that's what the invisible items were). mew sprite follow me around in town even if she/he's not really in party
Old 07-31-2012, 09:14 PM
goldwynaut Offline

BEN!? how did he get in there lol

could you provide some screenshots?