Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!

Old 10-27-2012, 04:18 AM
Ilovstuddy Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Ilovstuddy
Default Re: Route 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhlosion Explosion View Post
Official's Post:

Hey! Looks like you've found a shortcut! You travel through the bushes...

It's been hours since you've seen a dirt path. Looks like you're lost...

Lost. Add 6 hours to your travel time.
Trainer: Ilov Studdy
Party:
Currently: LOST

"Oh no! Where are we? Everywhere we go is always green!" I angrily kick a tree while uselessly complaining.
"Pichu..." Pichu weakly points at a tree and climbs it.
"Hey, smart idea Pichu! So, what do you see?" I look up in the top of the tree where a little patch of yellow fur contrasts with the surrounding green leaves.
Pichu climb back down into the soft grassy land and points at my old Rod with a hand and pointing at the North with the other. So Navi Town is there huh...
"All right guys, let's rest for awhile." I say to my tired Pokemon.
Treecko, Munna, Meowth and Pichu all immediately lie down beside a tree trunk and begin snoozing before I even put down my bag. I also sit down on a nearby patch of grass and look at their tired bodies before sleeping myself...
Old 10-27-2012, 04:31 AM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

Official's Post:

You lie sleeping, with a gentle breeze blowing, and the faint sounds of your Pokemon's breath.

Proceed.
Old 10-27-2012, 08:15 AM
Ilovstuddy Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Ilovstuddy

Quote:
Official's Post:

You lie sleeping, with a gentle breeze blowing, and the faint sounds of your Pokemon's breath.

Proceed.
Party:
Currently: Meh

Its already in the afternoon. Looks like we only slept for a while. All of my team are already jumping around with their new regained energy.
"Ok, let's go guys!" I pick up all my belongings and once again and signal all my Pokemon to follow me back into the forest.
"Let's see if we can find any Pokemon on the way back..."
Old 10-27-2012, 04:23 PM
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovstuddy View Post
Party:
Currently: Meh

Its already in the afternoon. Looks like we only slept for a while. All of my team are already jumping around with their new regained energy.
"Ok, let's go guys!" I pick up all my belongings and once again and signal all my Pokemon to follow me back into the forest.
"Let's see if we can find any Pokemon on the way back..."

Official's Post:

You start treading along, to find a Pokemon.

Wild Nincada appeared!

Last edited by Pokemon Trainer Sarah; 10-27-2012 at 11:10 PM.
Old 10-30-2012, 05:10 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Trainer: Zayna
Team: Charmander (Blaze), Pidgey (Freya), Roggenrola (my adorkable Critter)
Currently: Engaging Angry Hungry Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Official's Post

You continue up the path, hoping to see a sign of the next route. A couple of times you swear you see that same glimmer of light from earlier through the trees, but every time you turn to look there's nothing there. Maybe the darkness is playing strange tricks on your eyes...

The daylight slowly recedes and it becomes even darker under the thick tree canopy. Through slight gaps in the leaves you can see that the sky overhead is slowly changing into a dusky blue. The sounds of the forest have become louder as well. Nocturnal Pokemon are squawking and buzzing around, waking from their slumber, while others return to their nests for the night. The whole forest buzzes with life and you are momentarily amazed by the cacophony of sound.

As you continue down the path, the buzzing sound seems to get louder. On a broad tree trunk up ahead is a group of Nincada, hurrying to and fro from a dirt pile at the base of the tree. You wonder if there's a nest under there...

As you near, a few of the Nincada stop and watch you cautiously. They don't look particularly angry, but you're sure they would have no qualms about defending their home if they thought it was in danger.

As the last light disappears from the forest, you notice a gleam from the top of the Nincada's tree. A large owl, bigger than the one you fought earlier, waits patiently on a branch obscured by leaves. It watches the writhing Nincada, waiting for an opening to dive down and attack its prey.

You feel a sense of dread for the Nincada who are so obviously unaware of the danger above, but you know it is just the way of the forest and the circle of life.

As you pass the Nincada's tree, their attention fixed to you, the Noctowl takes its chance and swoops, plucking a helpless Nincada from the ground and flying off, over your head, to somewhere further down the path. The remaining Nincada immediately panic, scrambling to their nests underground until all that remains of their party is piles of dirt around the base of the tree.

You continue up the path, glad for the fiery light from Blaze's tail, despite the fact that it makes it almost impossible to see anything in the blackness outside the Pokemon's halo. Up ahead you can hear screeching and squawking. As you get closer, you see that the Noctowl from earlier is swooping from tree to tree, diving down at the helpless Nincada like a cat playing with a mouse. The Nincada is panicking, but each time it tries to tunnel underground, the Noctowl swoops, picking it up in its claws and then dropping it once more. You could easily continue on your path, leaving the Noctowl to its prey, but the poor Nincada looks so terrified. You wonder if you should interfere...

Wild Noctowl and wild Nincada appeared!
Noctowl cannot be captured.

Guilt, I think, is what I first felt when I saw the giant owl attack the little bug creature. But after watching them a while longer, anger rose up within me. The bird was playing with it. As if it was a mere toy! This wasn’t the circle of life—this was outright cruelty! I couldn’t stand by and let this continue any longer. I had to interfere.

“Critter!” I shouted for my rock, who quickly stood at attention. “Rock Blast on the freaky owl, now!”

The Roggenrola jumped in delight at the order. When he landed, skull-sized boulders detached themselves from the ground and sailed through the air towards the owl.

The foe was completely caught off guard. Each rock landed a good solid hit on the bird, who was effectively knocked to the ground. The freed Nincada curled into a ball and quivered in fear. Its predator, however, quickly recovered and shot a wrathful glare in our direction.

I gulped, realizing that I had only managed to attract its attention. Was it just me, or did this thing have an uncanny resemblance to the bird I blew off earlier? Crap, I hoped this wasn’t its older brother… or something.

The owl let out a furious hoot and quickly flapped into the air, charging at my Roggenrola and I. Its forehead began to glow ominously.

“Watch out!” I yelped and leapt aside as the owl charged. Critter dodged the attack as well, and we both watched at the bird flew by. Let me just say, no bird should be that big. I mean, it was probably about 5 feet tall! What kind of world did I live in?

I scrambled to my feet as I tried to think of another attack Critter might now. I have to admit, some of the orders I had given in earlier cases had just come to me. Just like before, when I gave the order for Rock Blast. I guess I could take that as a sign that my memory was returning… or maybe it was just instinct. Either way, it wasn’t helping me now. The owl-on-steroids was turning around and heading back our way.

“C-critter use… um…”

I ducked as the owl swooped down on us again, this time whipping up a furious current of air in its wake. I held my hat in place as the wind whipped at us, squinting as I watched Critter get spun around like a top.

“Smack Down!” I suddenly cried out as a memory struck me. Pain struck through my skull as it leaked out, giving me a brief glimpse of a creature not unlike a Roggenrola. Someone had shouted this order to it, but it hadn’t been my voice…

Outside my little fantasy, Critter was obeying my command. He dug his foot into the ground and kicked a good-size rock at Frankenbird. It hit it square-on in the head, staggering it. With the momentary distraction, Critter jumped into the air and landed on the owl’s back with extreme force, forcing it to the ground. Winded and disorientated, Frankenbird stayed down.

“Finish it with Headbutt, Critter!” I called out, recovering from my momentary distraction.

Frankenbird blearily glanced up in time to see a joyful little rock racing right towards it with its head lowered. It didn’t have time to react before Critter hit it, er, head on. The owl was pushed backwards, flipping it over onto its back. Creepy red eyes now closed, Frankenbird had effectively been knocked out.

I let out a sigh of relief… Thank goodness, that was over.

“Good job, Critter.”

My rock guy rattled in delight.

Stepping cautiously over to the Nincada, I knelt beside it and spoke softly to it, “Hey there, little guy… It’s alright. That big mean bird won’t bother you anymore.”

_______

(OOC: Er, you didn’t say whether or not I could catch Nincada yet, soo… ^^’)

Old 10-30-2012, 11:28 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
Team: Charmander (Blaze), Pidgey (Freya), Roggenrola (my adorkable Critter)
Currently: Engaging Angry Hungry Bird

Guilt, I think, is what I first felt when I saw the giant owl attack the little bug creature. But after watching them a while longer, anger rose up within me. The bird was playing with it. As if it was a mere toy! This wasn’t the circle of life—this was outright cruelty! I couldn’t stand by and let this continue any longer. I had to interfere.

“Critter!” I shouted for my rock, who quickly stood at attention. “Rock Blast on the freaky owl, now!”

The Roggenrola jumped in delight at the order. When he landed, skull-sized boulders detached themselves from the ground and sailed through the air towards the owl.

The foe was completely caught off guard. Each rock landed a good solid hit on the bird, who was effectively knocked to the ground. The freed Nincada curled into a ball and quivered in fear. Its predator, however, quickly recovered and shot a wrathful glare in our direction.

I gulped, realizing that I had only managed to attract its attention. Was it just me, or did this thing have an uncanny resemblance to the bird I blew off earlier? Crap, I hoped this wasn’t its older brother… or something.

The owl let out a furious hoot and quickly flapped into the air, charging at my Roggenrola and I. Its forehead began to glow ominously.

“Watch out!” I yelped and leapt aside as the owl charged. Critter dodged the attack as well, and we both watched at the bird flew by. Let me just say, no bird should be that big. I mean, it was probably about 5 feet tall! What kind of world did I live in?

I scrambled to my feet as I tried to think of another attack Critter might now. I have to admit, some of the orders I had given in earlier cases had just come to me. Just like before, when I gave the order for Rock Blast. I guess I could take that as a sign that my memory was returning… or maybe it was just instinct. Either way, it wasn’t helping me now. The owl-on-steroids was turning around and heading back our way.

“C-critter use… um…”

I ducked as the owl swooped down on us again, this time whipping up a furious current of air in its wake. I held my hat in place as the wind whipped at us, squinting as I watched Critter get spun around like a top.

“Smack Down!” I suddenly cried out as a memory struck me. Pain struck through my skull as it leaked out, giving me a brief glimpse of a creature not unlike a Roggenrola. Someone had shouted this order to it, but it hadn’t been my voice…

Outside my little fantasy, Critter was obeying my command. He dug his foot into the ground and kicked a good-size rock at Frankenbird. It hit it square-on in the head, staggering it. With the momentary distraction, Critter jumped into the air and landed on the owl’s back with extreme force, forcing it to the ground. Winded and disorientated, Frankenbird stayed down.

“Finish it with Headbutt, Critter!” I called out, recovering from my momentary distraction.

Frankenbird blearily glanced up in time to see a joyful little rock racing right towards it with its head lowered. It didn’t have time to react before Critter hit it, er, head on. The owl was pushed backwards, flipping it over onto its back. Creepy red eyes now closed, Frankenbird had effectively been knocked out.

I let out a sigh of relief… Thank goodness, that was over.

“Good job, Critter.”

My rock guy rattled in delight.

Stepping cautiously over to the Nincada, I knelt beside it and spoke softly to it, “Hey there, little guy… It’s alright. That big mean bird won’t bother you anymore.”

_______

(OOC: Er, you didn’t say whether or not I could catch Nincada yet, soo… ^^’)
Official's Post:

Nincada looks up at you. You must look pretty scary to such a tiny bug. "Nin nin," the thing cries and begins to thrash about. The poor thing must be traumatised and has gone into full on survival mode.

You jump back. The Nincada continues to thrash about fearfully. Every time you approach it scuttles further backwards. There's no way you can get close enough to calm it down...

You remember something about Pokeballs being able to calm Pokemon by bonding them with humans... at least, you think you remember. Maybe it's worth a try?!

Wild Nincada appeared! Write a paragraph about the battle if you wanna catch it!
Thrashing about.
Old 11-07-2012, 02:03 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Trainer: JC
Currently: Floating out of Navi Town
In party:

(Ashley)(Areo)(Hop)(Web)(Mud)

JC floats onto the beach of Route 3. He climbs out of the water with the ball in his hand.
"Whoa...That could have bene much easier.." Looks over at the bridge.

JC calls out.
"PJ cross the bridge !"

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 11-07-2012, 02:11 AM
ArceusTheCreator Offline

Trainer: PJ
Currently: Entering
In party:

PJ felt the sand beneath his feet as he appeared on the beach in front of his friend

"Need a towel?" PJ asked reaching for his pack

VPP:

Level100:@384

Hey I'm no angel, or the devil of your conscience to tell you who to be... good, bad, ugly or otherwise.

Old 11-07-2012, 02:56 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

In party:

Hopip floated back with JC bag and belt.
"That would be great."
JC holds up the pokeball.
"Got a new pokemon ."

JC smiles at the little wooper who looks back up at form the ball.

Old 11-07-2012, 04:16 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArceusTheCreator View Post
Trainer: PJ
Currently: Entering
In party:

PJ felt the sand beneath his feet as he appeared on the beach in front of his friend

"Need a towel?" PJ asked reaching for his pack
Official's Post
As you start rummaging through your pack, you notice a Pokeball lying on the ground... how lucky!

PJ obtained a Nest Ball!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
In party:

Hopip floated back with JC bag and belt.
"That would be great."
JC holds up the pokeball.
"Got a new pokemon ."

JC smiles at the little wooper who looks back up at form the ball.
Official's Post
Before you can dry off, you hear a low humming sound coming from up ahead. Just hearing it makes you sound kind of sleepy... Just when you can resist the urge to nap no longer, a pink blob floats out of the bushes, its eyes glowing purple. You better stop that Hypnosis attack before you fall asleep!

Wild Munna appeared! Write a paragraph about the battle if you wanna catch it!
Old 11-07-2012, 06:14 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

In party:

JC yawns with the towel wrapped around his shoulder.
"Wha??"

He looks around seeing the pink pokemon moving closer. He takes out a couple of pokeballs.
Web jumps out of the ball, followed by Hop and Mud.

JC looks down
"Alright we gotta stop this thing before it puts us all to sleep! Mud get in there with Slam to distract it, while he is slamming into it. Hop leech seed the thing. When it finally drops Web give me a bug bite !"

Wooper runs off towards the pokemon, it waddles back and forth as it approaches. The Munna ignores him. Wooper runs up jumping into the air with a slam attack. The Munna turns quickly using a psywave to knock him back. Hopip drops in behind sending out the Leech Seeds hit but the Munna turns its psywave to Hopip sendig it flying back. Spinerak fires a string shot around Munna which brings the pokemon down to the ground.
JC looks over.
" Now...Mud..Give me Earthquake !" Wooper jumps up
"Woo Perr!"

Hopip lifts Spinerak off the ground while the move takes effect. The leech seed heals the pokemon.

JC throws the level ball

Old 11-07-2012, 09:32 PM
~Blast Burn

Official's Post:

The ball waggles...1...2...3...
Spoiler:
Dredd Caught a Munna!
Old 11-07-2012, 09:52 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Team: Charmander (Blaze), Pidgey (Freya), Roggenrola (Critter)
Currently: Attempting capture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Official's Post:

Nincada looks up at you. You must look pretty scary to such a tiny bug. "Nin nin," the thing cries and begins to thrash about. The poor thing must be traumatised and has gone into full on survival mode.

You jump back. The Nincada continues to thrash about fearfully. Every time you approach it scuttles further backwards. There's no way you can get close enough to calm it down...

You remember something about Pokeballs being able to calm Pokemon by bonding them with humans... at least, you think you remember. Maybe it's worth a try?!

Wild Nincada appeared! Write a paragraph about the battle if you wanna catch it!
Thrashing about.

“Oh, come on! I was just trying to help you out!” I threw my hands up as the bug started freaking out.

It responded by flipping dirt up into our faces.

“Ugh,” I grunted, taking a step back as I wiped away the dirt. So much for rescuing… Still, I’d better at least try this thing that I may or may not remember. Have I mentioned how much it stinks to lose your memory?

“Okay, Freya!” I called to my bird Pokémon. She responded quickly, flapping out into the battleground. “Stop it from running away—use Gust, now!”

The bug screeched in fright as my bird approached it. It started scuttling away, but Freya moved too quickly though the air; she sailed in front of it and started flapping her wings, blowing it backwards with a blast of wind. The bug landed on its back. Its legs kicked furiously as it stuck, but after a moment of struggling it rolled back onto its feet. Instead of fleeing, it retaliated. Jumping at Freya, it slashed at her with its thick front legs.

Freya flapped backwards, trying to dodge the attacks, but the Nincada kept coming. Its claws sliced through her feathers, leaving a shallow cut across her chest.

“Freya!” I called out in alarm.

The bird squawked and batted the bug away with her wings. She stood ready and determined, looking hardly bothered by the wound. I still felt concern, but I could tell by the look in her eye that she wasn’t ready to back down now—and certainly not to a bug Pokémon.

“All right,” I grunted to myself. Louder, I ordered, “Quick Attack!”

My bird called out in affirmation before swooping towards the Nincada in a blur of feathers. Unable to escape, the bug tumbled backwards—right towards me.

Now was my chance! Taking a Poké Ball from my bag, I took aim at the bug and tossed it through the air…

Old 11-07-2012, 09:57 PM
~Blast Burn

Official's Post:

The ball wiggles...1...2...3...
Spoiler:
Zayna caught a Nincada!
Old 11-07-2012, 10:31 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Team: Charmander (Blaze), Pidgey (Freya), Roggenrola (Critter), Nincada (???)
Currently: Continuing on Route 3

Quote:
Official's Post:

The ball wiggles...1...2...3...
Spoiler:
Zayna caught a Nincada!

Sighing in relief, I walked over and scooped up the Poke Ball.

"Good job, guys," I complimented by Pokemon. Looking back at the Nincada's capsule, I added, "You are one lucky bug. You were five seconds from lunch there."

I decided to return Freya to her ball, so she could take a little break. Her scratch didn't seem that bad, but I didn't want to take my chances. I also decided to keep the bug in his ball as well, so it could have time to calm down.

"All right," I turned to my remaining two Pokemon. "Let's keep going!"

As we started walking though, I couldn't help but think about Elaine again. She had been lost for days... I REALLY hoped it wouldn't take that long to get through this creepy forest... But, considering my luck so far....

I guess I wouldn't be surprised.