Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Anime-Style Battling League » ASB: Battles

ASB: Battles The main arena of the ASB League. The place where all the action happens. A place where you can see if all your hard work and well-earned cash will pay off in the place where trainers dreams and hopes can be made or broken

Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2012, 04:10 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Default Sabi VS Dino (Ref: 3m0d0ll).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraibre Ryu View Post
Battle Style: Single, 3 Pokemon
DQ: 4 days
Damage Cap:
Restrictions: No OHKO
Arena: Barren Springs
The area is covered in a sepia hue, all except for the odd pools of very shallow, steaming hot water, warmed by the volcanic vein that reaches far outward throughout the mountain range. Tall pillars of heavy stone sprout out from the ground here and there, at least three feet in diamater and between ten and fourteen feet tall.
Ref: Open
I'ma send out you my darling!

Accela the Chatot [F]
Ability: Tangled Feet
Signature Move: Mimictation
Description:
Spoiler:
Chatot are masters of vocal imitation. Accela is an incredibly fast learner and can imitate the voices of people she hears merely ony once. In battle, she uses this to her advantage, being a bird of the average power. Accela hears her opponent's trainer as they make commands throughout the battle, always listening. Then, when she feels it's a good time, she imitates the trainer's voice in a loud fashion, calling out one of the commands that the trainer gave the opponent Pokemon sometime in the battle. This makes her opponent use that command rather than the other one they were given. Sometimes this ends up confusing the Pokemon, and because this Chatot is smart, she knows she can't use this attack often or it'll become useless.
Type: Flying
Base Power: N/A
Accuracy: 95
Classification: Status
Energy Modifier: 5
Effects:
Forces opponent to use command Accela cried out instead of the one they were given, after this attack is used.
Commands can only be ones that have been already used by or given by the opponent in battle.
Pokemon with the ability Soundproof are unaffected by this attack.
Has 10% chance of confusing opponent.
If opponent is confused, this attack has no effect.
Usage Gap:Must wait 5 actions between use.

Last edited by 3m0d0ll; 02-12-2013 at 11:54 PM.
Old 04-29-2012, 01:13 PM
Dino Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Dino
Default Re: Sabi VS Dino

Train

Aggron
Ability: Rock Head
Caught: Halloween Yard Sale

Sandstorm ~ Thunder Wave

lv.100@1618
Links

Old 04-29-2012, 06:11 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Accela, we want to see no folley here. Taunt then Substitute

Taunt~Sub @ 10%
Old 05-14-2012, 12:47 PM
5TailedDemonLizard Offline

I glanced around as I stepped onto the barren wasteland that spread out before me. The blistering heat was already causing me to sweat. Wiping a hand over my brow, I approached the figures of two trainers that seemed to shimmer in the heat. Hopefully this battle would end quickly so I could get out of this little desert. I glanced at the two trainers, seeing the red and white capsules already in their hands. Well, at least they were ready.

"Trainers, release your pokemon and give your orders. Let the battle begin!"

Saraibre Ryu

(Accela) Chatot [F]
HP: 100%
Energy: 100%
Taunt ~ Sub @ 10%

Dino

(Train) Aggron [M]
Energy: 100%
Sandstorm ~ Thunder Wave

Round 1

Acella looked up at the huge, iron behemoth that towered over her. Ruffling her feathers, she let out a long sigh. She couldn’t be afraid of this beast. Flapping her wings slightly, she hovered in the air right in front of Train’s face. She let out a chattering array of select curses that only she and the Aggron could understand. And boy, did the beast understand. He clenched his metal jaw, his eyes glinting with rage. Acella chuckled and flew back to her place in front of her trainer.
[Accela: -6 Energy| Train: Taunted for 3 Actions]

Train growled in fury, looking down at the little bird. He ignored his trainers orders, letting out a furious roar of anger. He wanted to HURT that little runt!
[Train: -7 Energy, Sandstorm Failed]

Acella didn’t flinch as Train roared at her. She knew she would be safe for this round. Flapping her wings again, she let a few dead feathers fall from her body. Using her small feet, she scratched up the dirt around her and began to create a mound of ground and feathers. After several seconds, a doll that looked exactly like her sprung to life. The substitute chattered quietly, placing itself in front of Acella.
[Acella: -10 Energy, -10 HP, Substitute @ 10 HP]

Train glared down at the substitute and its owner, its metal teeth gnashing together with a soft grinding sound. Couldn’t his trainer see that he wanted to rip that bird’s feathers out?!
[Train: -4 Energy, Thunder Wave Failed]

Round 1 END

Saraibre Ryu

(Accela) Chatot [F]
HP: 90%
Energy: 84%

Dino

(Train) Aggron [M]
Energy: 89%

Ref Notes
- Taunt Roll was 1, Train is taunted for 3 Actions
- This round looked a lot longer in Word...

Sabi, your moves please.

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

"Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

^Please click my eggs^

Click here for my other links!

Last edited by 5TailedDemonLizard; 05-16-2012 at 10:35 AM.
Old 05-16-2012, 02:51 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Alright Acella go for Featherdance then a Heat Wave. If your Sub is broken by the second action AND Train attempts another Thunder Wave, use another Substitute at 5%. If Train is going to use Metal Burst on his second action, use Double Team.

Featherdance ~ Heat Wave/Substisute @ 5%/Double Team
Old 05-16-2012, 03:55 AM
Dino Offline
ASB Official

Hone Claws ~ Stone Edge

lv.100@1618
Links

Old 06-17-2012, 09:51 PM
KantoBreeder Offline

Round Two

Saraibre Ryu

[Accela] Chatot (F)

Energy: 84%
Condition: Quite content
Moves: FeatherDance ~ Heatwave/Substitute/Double Team

Substitute
HP: 10%

Dino

[Train] Aggron (M)

Energy: 89%
Condition: Boiling with rage; Taunted (1 action)
Moves: Hone Claws ~ Stone Edge

Accela looked up at Train; she was completely outmatched in size and strength, but she knew that she could do something about that. She flew over the steel behemoth and allowed some of her loosened feathers to fall off. These feathers irritated the Aggron, causing him to lose focus and his attack strength to weaken.

Although Train would normally be perfectly able to deal with this, his rage had clouded his mind, making him unable to deal with the situation. Instead, he roared at Accela, challenging her to face him head-on, like a true battler. Even as he did this, the anger began to fade, but it was already too late; Accela would be very compliant with his demands.

The Chatot flapped around the Aggron, dipping low over the pools of water to let the heat warm her body thoroughly. Then, when she was hot enough, she flew high up into the sky and opened her beak, sending a wave of flames pouring downwards on Train. The monster screamed at the heat, his iron plating allowing it to conduct more easily. The river of flames stopped, and Train stood in the clouds of steam, his head hanging low as he fought to reconcile himself to the pain.

Suddenly, he threw his head back in a mighty roar. One metallic claw lashed out, smashing part of the pillar which was nearest to the Aggron. Small shards of rock fell to the ground, and Train channelled energy into them, causing them to levitate around him. As the steam cleared, he could see Accela, who was trying to keep her distance, anticipating a counterattack at any moment. She was right. The metallic claw pointed at her and the jagged stones shot through the air. However, they were stopped short by someone who had been forgotten in the chaos of the round. Accela’s substitute shot up into the sky, intercepting the attack. Its body was easily torn apart by the sharp rocks, and feathers, mud and stones began to rain down on Train, who shrugged them off as inconsequential. He was annoyed that his plan had been thwarted, but it could wait a little longer. Accela, on the other hand, was pretty relieved – she had seen how easily her substitute had been torn apart. She would have to be much more careful in future.

Saraibre Ryu

[Accela] Chatot (F)

Energy: 69%
Condition: Determined to be more cautious

Dino

[Train] Aggron (M)

HP: 82%
Energy: 79%
Condition: Still pretty angry; -2 Attack

Notes
FeatherDance- (Chatot -3% Energy; Aggron -2 Attack)
Hone Claws- (Aggron -4% Energy; Fails due to Taunt)
Heat Wave- (Rolled 37/100, 90 or less to hit; rolled 8/10, 1 to burn; Chatot -12% Energy; Aggron -18% HP)
Stone Edge- (Rolled 10/100, 80 or less to hit; rolled 1167/10000, 1250 for a Critical Hit; Aggron -6% Energy; Substitute -10% HP, broken)

Arena Notes
The pillar nearest to Train is damaged

Team Notes
Saraibre Ryu
3 pokémon remaining
Dino
3 pokémon remaining
Old 06-23-2012, 06:22 PM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

Dino, you have 24 hours to post your moves or you will be disqualified!

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D
Old 06-23-2012, 07:07 PM
Dino Offline
ASB Official

I don't know...

Stone Edge ~ Rock Slide

lv.100@1618
Links

Old 06-24-2012, 07:31 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Alright Acella, let's keep it short and simple~

Featherdance ~ Attract
Old 08-04-2012, 07:27 PM
5TailedDemonLizard Offline

Saraibre Ryu

[Accela] Chatot (F)
Energy: 69%
Condition: Determined to be more cautious
Featherdance ~ Attract

Dino

[Train] Aggron (M)
Energy: 79%
Condition: Still pretty angry; -2 Attack
Stone Edge ~ Rock Slide

Round 3

Accela ruffled her feathers as she looked up at the massive monstrosity in front of her. Train snorted slightly, letting out a deep growl as the two opponents stared each other down. Accela, being the faster of the two once again, wanted to make sure that Train didn’t hurt her too much. That Aggron could really pack a punch if he wanted to. She flapped her multi-colored wings, trying to rustle some more down feathers out of them. Train watched with a sneer as the Chatot flew towards him. Accela’s wings glowed with a golden color as she flew right by Train, showering him with the down feathers. Train shook his head, sneezing slightly as one or two of the feathers got up his nose. He felt woozy for a moment and shook his head to clear it. His body felt a bit weaker, and he wasn’t sure why.
[Accela: -3 Energy| Train: -2 ATK]

Pushing the thought of his weakness aside, Train turned on Accela, who was now hovering behind him. He stomped one of his feet on the ground, snorting out a puff of air. Two glowings rings formed around his body as he glared at Accela, slowly transforming into two rings of very VERY sharp rocks. With a roar from Train, the rocks flew at Accela, racing past her little body with great speed. Though it could have hurt much more than it did, the little Chatot cried out in pain as the rocks cut through some of her feathers. Once the barrage was over, Train smirked at his handiwork. Accela alighted on the ground gently, surveying the various wounds that she had received.
[Train: -6 Energy| Accela: -19 HP]
(Critical hit rolled a 3286, where rolling 1250 or less resulted in a critical hit. Accuracy rolled a 0 where rolling more than 80 resulted in this action missing the target.)

Not wanting to endure what was sure to be another beating, Accela looked up at the huge monster in front of her and did something quite unexpected. She batted her eyes gently, the pupils sparkling slightly. Train looked at her in confusion as the little bird began what (to humans) was the most silly courtship dance EVER. However, Train must have taken a liking to it because his once violent smirk turned into a smile of…love? Yes, that must have been what it was. The Aggron was in love with something that could easily fit in the palm of his hand. Hey, opposites attract, right?
[Accela: -4 Energy| Train: Infatuated]

Train couldn’t think of even laying a finger on Accela and ignored his trainer’s final order. He sat down with a smile, his tail thumping into the ground gently as he wagged it like a dog.
(Infatuation Roll was 8641 where any result less than or equal to 5000 resulted in Train successfully carrying out its orders.)

Round 3 End

Saraibre Ryu

[Accela] Chatot (F)
HP: 71%
Energy: 62%
Condition: Glad that she got a bit of a break

Dino

[Train] Aggron (M)
Energy: 73%
Condition: Oh, what pretty feathers~!!; -4 Attack

Ref Notes:
- Ahahahahahahhahhahhahhahahhahha…I’m done now.

Sabi, your moves please!

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

"Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

^Please click my eggs^

Click here for my other links!

Old 08-05-2012, 05:05 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Use Roost and then create a 1% sub.
If there is a switch, use Double Team instead.
If Train used a Ground move on you the first time as you were roosting and it was successful, use Mirror Move.
If there is a Switch, use Double Team, and the Switch happened on the first action, then create a substitute afterwards.
If for some reason you are Taunted after a possible switch, use Chatter.

Roost/Double Team~Sub@1%/Double Team/Mirror Move/Chatter
Old 08-06-2012, 12:54 AM
Dino Offline
ASB Official

Rock Slide ~ Hone Claws

lv.100@1618
Links

Old 01-31-2013, 01:25 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

Stealin' yo reserve, Velo. They've been hanging for like, 4 months now XD

I'll get it up tomorrow or so, after class and work ;) You get the honor of being my first ref! >:3
Old 01-31-2013, 02:27 AM
paperfairy Offline

Send a message via AIM to paperfairy Send a message via Skype™ to paperfairy

daaaaaaaaaaamn Dino, she is tearing your s*** up.

Will always find their kind.
ASBL | twins with Jenn <3
Closed Thread