Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!

Old 02-03-2013, 02:53 AM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17
Default Re: Route 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Official's Post Event

Stacy rolls her eyes at your speech. Still preparing to battle.

Stacy

" Ya down with the yapping now, cause Im challenging you to a battle..Unless your Yella." Stacy looks at her two pokemon.
"Dont show this kid a bit of mercy! " The two pokemon nod their heads moving in quickly. Raticate rushes in with qiuck attack knocking Zorua to the ground. Butterfree lets loose a pyswave at the little pidgey. The attack was not meant to end the battle but it was a warning. As your pokemon get to the ground you see Stacy smiling.
"Now, I will have that pokemon! Weather you hand it over or I take from you is up to you kid. "
Trainer: Hiiro Tatsuya
Party: [Zorua] [Shiro] [Jette]
Currently: Route 2
Sidequest: Stacy's Bet

Hiiro, you going to teach this b*tch a lesson or what?

For once, I agree with Zorua there. Nobody messes with us and gets away with it. She might be a tough cookie, but every cookie has got to crumble sometime!

Well, I was planning to stay out of this, but that butter-free dare challenges my agility? Let's go Hiiro. It's show time!

Hiiro was encouraged by his Pokemon to at least stand up for himself, and his Pokemon. No matter how tough of a Trainer may appear before him, he decided not to give in, until every single Pokemon is unable to battle. Hiiro stood calm and maintained his composure, and started giving out orders to his Pokemon.

"Jette, start off with a FeatherDance! Target the Raticate and his attack shall fall, whip up a Whirlwind and blow that Raticate outta the way, should the Bug interfere, it will get caught up in it! Shiro, you're the center of attention here, so start off with a Fake-Out at Butterfree to prevent it from moving first, and follow it up with a powerful Screech attack to lower its defenses! Use Taunt afterwards to prevent it from using any Non-attacking moves! Zorua, you're the signature Pokemon here. Give Butterfree a taste of its own medicine. Should the earlier Whirlwind attack backfire, keep a close watch on the opponent's Pokemon and disguise as a Raticate to confuse your opponents! When you've got a chance, use Scary Face to reduce both their speeds, and pummel them both with Fury Swipes!" Hiiro deployed his Pokemon accordingly, and watched as events unfold...

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League
Old 02-04-2013, 02:16 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Official's Post Event

You paused for a moment, trying to think out the battle clearly. Power was not defined by evolution, it couldnt be. Any pokemon could be a champion with the right moves and good timing. Your strategy was clever to say the least. The whirlwind knocked back the pokemon. with the dirt flying around Zorua took advantage of the situation changing into the Raticate. With the two Raticate going at it Pidgey found itself out classed. Its last moves to reduce the Raticates attack helped Zorua get the upper hand. The match came down to Zoruas fury swipes barely beating out the Butterfree. Before a smirk could even reach your lips something else appeared. A spore cloud moved over Shiro and Jette. Zorua turned around around helpless to the Mach Punch that had been set in motion. You rush over to help your fainted Zaoru. Once Zaoru is down a stun spore sprays at you and you fall to the ground. Breloom picks up Shiro and carries it over to Stacy.

Stacy

Stacy watches as you fall over.
" In the real world there is no honor in battling, Trainer..you're going to have to learn to take in your surroundings. Now your skills weren't half bad so you shouldn't feel to bad."
Breloom drops off the cat type next Stacy she pulls out a full heal and sprays the cat. Breloom then walks over spraying the other pokemon. It stops before helping Hiiro.

"My name is Stacy and I work to protect this area from pokemon thieves. What you just experienced was a test, to see how you could handle a run in with one of the Mayer Boys...a dangerous gang that hangs out around here. For the most part you did okay, your pokemon while kinda weak battled with heart. I dont normally tell people who I am..but its gotten pretty bad around here..If you promise to relax Ill use a full heal on you and then maybe you can help me !. Deal ?"

Stacy waits for your response.

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Last edited by Judge Dredd; 02-04-2013 at 02:26 PM.
Old 02-09-2013, 03:39 AM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Official's Post Event

You paused for a moment, trying to think out the battle clearly. Power was not defined by evolution, it couldnt be. Any pokemon could be a champion with the right moves and good timing. Your strategy was clever to say the least. The whirlwind knocked back the pokemon. with the dirt flying around Zorua took advantage of the situation changing into the Raticate. With the two Raticate going at it Pidgey found itself out classed. Its last moves to reduce the Raticates attack helped Zorua get the upper hand. The match came down to Zoruas fury swipes barely beating out the Butterfree. Before a smirk could even reach your lips something else appeared. A spore cloud moved over Shiro and Jette. Zorua turned around around helpless to the Mach Punch that had been set in motion. You rush over to help your fainted Zaoru. Once Zaoru is down a stun spore sprays at you and you fall to the ground. Breloom picks up Shiro and carries it over to Stacy.

Stacy

Stacy watches as you fall over.
" In the real world there is no honor in battling, Trainer..you're going to have to learn to take in your surroundings. Now your skills weren't half bad so you shouldn't feel to bad."
Breloom drops off the cat type next Stacy she pulls out a full heal and sprays the cat. Breloom then walks over spraying the other pokemon. It stops before helping Hiiro.

"My name is Stacy and I work to protect this area from pokemon thieves. What you just experienced was a test, to see how you could handle a run in with one of the Mayer Boys...a dangerous gang that hangs out around here. For the most part you did okay, your pokemon while kinda weak battled with heart. I dont normally tell people who I am..but its gotten pretty bad around here..If you promise to relax Ill use a full heal on you and then maybe you can help me !. Deal ?"

Stacy waits for your response.
Trainer: Hiiro Tatsuya
Party: [Zorua] [Shiro] [Jette]
Currently: Route 2
Sidequest: Stacy's Bet / What the Stacy?

"Great, another Stacy. Awesome. Well, me sulking here isn't going to help much. So I'll tag along. I need to get as much experience for my Pokemon anyways. It shall be a deal!" Hiiro replied, awkwardly thanks to him being paralyzed.

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League
Old 02-20-2013, 06:59 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Stacy

With a quick dose of the antidote Hiiro is back on his feet. The effects of the spores still linger in his joints as he gets up. Stacy walks over with a smile on her face and pats you on the back. This Stacy seemed more rough around and a hardy pat on Hiiro's back let him know that. As she began to move forward through the route she hands you a coupld of potions for your pokemon. Having your team healed seems important to her.

As you follow Stacy along a wild Spinarak appears.

It seems this one has wondered away from the safety of the trees. Write a paragraph about the battle or capture

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List