Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!

Old 01-06-2013, 02:46 AM
Snow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Snow Send a message via Yahoo to Snow
Default Re: Route 2

Name: Snow
Party: Razor(Bulbasaur), Spike(Rattata), Gaia(Sunkern)
next time you see me i'm gonna have me two new friends.
Time to get my own *starts looking around*
Old 01-06-2013, 11:09 PM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow View Post
next time you see me i'm gonna have me two new friends.
Time to get my own *starts looking around*
Official's Post

You hear a chuckling sound from the trees above you. A purple blur dashes around, cackling madly to itself. Huh! You reach for a Pokeball just incase this thing is dangerous.

Suddenly it stops long enough for you to recognise it. It's an Aipom! It swings by its tail and looks down at you, sniffing the air slightly.

Suddenly it drops to the ground. It luahgs heartily. And then rubs its stomach and sniffs the air again. Do you smell like bananas or something?

"Pom! Aipom!" it cries, narrowing its eyes. This thing looks scary... maybe you should try and find it something to eat.

Do you have any food for Aipom?!
Cannot be captured.
Old 01-07-2013, 12:18 AM
Snow Offline

hi Aipom i don't have any food but how about we go looking together for some food aipom?
Old 01-07-2013, 12:32 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Quote:
hi Aipom i don't have any food but how about we go looking together for some food aipom?
Official's Post

Aipom scratches its head for a minute and frowns. "Pom, aipom?" It says unsurely. It takes a few steps forward and waits for you to take the lead, but keeps its distance.
Old 01-08-2013, 12:27 AM
Snow Offline

OK let's go aipom let's work together *takes lead and looks for berries all around within safe distance*
Old 01-09-2013, 04:31 AM
lu1z Offline

Name: Luis
Party: Rick the Magikarp, Cage the Rattata, Greed the Meowth
Currently: Looking for Pokemon

Route 2 wasn't much of a change from Route 1, at least aesthetically, trees to the north and rock to the south. ''I'm sure that I won't be going near any rocks for a while. Maybe I'll check near the trees for Pokemon, we need to balance our team out.'' I kept walking and looking around near the trees and in some bushes.

It didn't take long until I saw some trees rustling. Excited about the thought of wild Pokemon, I started walking a little bit faster just to find it was just a person and his Aipom. ''Huh? Celestia sure has its fair amount of weirdos.'' Feeling a bit down after this discovery I resumed my search for my next partner.

Entered Route 2 through Route 1

SoulSilver FC: 4855 9106 7336
SSBB FC: 0560 80166451
PBR FC: 3309 5845 4737
Old 01-09-2013, 05:08 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

Cobalt
Party: Gwaine the Gallade, Slink the Rattata
Currently: entering route 2

I ran past the route 2 sign with Slink in my arms. Artemis was a fair distance behind me, and I was probably more than halfway between her and the town. To the west I heard running water. I ran towards it and found a small creek. Maybe connecting to the one where Artemis and I fought the shadow monsters. There was movement in the bushes. Maybe pokemon who drink here?
I put Slink near the water and he had a drink. He instantly looked healthier. He was dehydrated!
I looked at the map on my pokegear. According to that I wasn't far from the next town. I decided to continue to there and wait for Artemis there. When slink had enough to drink, I called him back to his pokeball and continued walking towards the next town.

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 01-09-2013, 10:08 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
OK let's go aipom let's work together *takes lead and looks for berries all around within safe distance*
Official's Post

After awhile of searching the little monkey type seems restless. With no berries in site the little takes off into the woods. You give chase and follow it into a secret patch of trees. In there you find yourself surrounded by Berries !

As you go to get some you notice something move ! The little buneary jumps out of a patch of grass!

Write a paragraph about the capture or battle !

Quote:
Originally Posted by lu1z View Post
Currently: Looking for Pokemon

Route 2 wasn't much of a change from Route 1, at least aesthetically, trees to the north and rock to the south. ''I'm sure that I won't be going near any rocks for a while. Maybe I'll check near the trees for Pokemon, we need to balance our team out.'' I kept walking and looking around near the trees and in some bushes.

It didn't take long until I saw some trees rustling. Excited about the thought of wild Pokemon, I started walking a little bit faster just to find it was just a person and his Aipom. ''Huh? Celestia sure has its fair amount of weirdos.'' Feeling a bit down after this discovery I resumed my search for my next partner.

Entered Route 2 through Route 1
Official's Post

The hidden under ground tunnel had brought you to the edge of Route 2, or did it...The tunnel had cut across some of Route 2. As you walked along you had no idea that you had just went through a short cut !

You can take 6 hours off your time on Route 2 thanks to a short cut !

Your search takes you to the edge of the woods. Seems to be rather quite here. Do you take a break here or continue searching for pokemon ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt Shadow View Post
Cobalt
Party: Gwaine the Gallade, Slink the Rattata
Currently: entering route 2

I ran past the route 2 sign with Slink in my arms. Artemis was a fair distance behind me, and I was probably more than halfway between her and the town. To the west I heard running water. I ran towards it and found a small creek. Maybe connecting to the one where Artemis and I fought the shadow monsters. There was movement in the bushes. Maybe pokemon who drink here?
I put Slink near the water and he had a drink. He instantly looked healthier. He was dehydrated!
I looked at the map on my pokegear. According to that I wasn't far from the next town. I decided to continue to there and wait for Artemis there. When slink had enough to drink, I called him back to his pokeball and continued walking towards the next town.

Official's Post

Cobalt feeling refreshed after getting water continues down the path. A slight shake under his feet caused him to pause for a moment. As he continued he felt the earth sake again..Cobalt looked to his pokemon who seemed to be fixated on something to the north.

Do you check it out ??

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Last edited by Judge Dredd; 01-09-2013 at 10:14 PM.
Old 01-10-2013, 12:48 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

Cobalt
Party: Gwaine The Gallade, Slink the Rattata
Currently: wondering what's going on

There was a sudden shaking as I continued down the path. Gwaine seemed fixated on something north of me, and Slink ran towards it.
"Slink! Wait up!" I yelled out running after him, as Gwaine followed, wondering what to expect.

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 01-10-2013, 06:05 AM
lu1z Offline

Quote:
Official's Post

The hidden under ground tunnel had brought you to the edge of Route 2, or did it...The tunnel had cut across some of Route 2. As you walked along you had no idea that you had just went through a short cut !

You can take 6 hours off your time on Route 2 thanks to a short cut !

Your search takes you to the edge of the woods. Seems to be rather quite here. Do you take a break here or continue searching for pokemon ?
Currently: Taking a break

My search took me to the very edge of the woods, to a place that felt more calm than the rest of the route. ''We've been looking for a while now. It might be not a bad idea to take a rest. Besides we are a bit worn down, everyone come out.'' It was the first time they were all together and they went to play for a while.

''Come on, let's get some sleep. We need to rest before we keep going but before you may want to eat something.'' I handed them some chocolate bars I had been saving as extra rations, as well as some water. ''Seems like this was the last of our food. We'll restock at the next town so don't give me that sad look.'' I looked for a comfortable place to sleep and found a pretty good spot under some trees. Finally, we get some well deserved rest.

Old 01-10-2013, 01:48 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Cobalt
Party: Gwaine The Gallade, Slink the Rattata
Currently: wondering what's going on

There was a sudden shaking as I continued down the path. Gwaine seemed fixated on something north of me, and Slink ran towards it.
"Slink! Wait up!" I yelled out running after him, as Gwaine followed, wondering what to expect.
Officials Post

The Little Rattata slipped right passed you. It seemed set on finding out what was going on. As you chased after you felt the mini earthquakes more and more. You must be getting close to the source. As you round the corner you see a group of odd looking pokemon jumping.

The Roggenrola seemed to be jumping on purpose. They were all fixated around a tree. Do you check it out ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lu1z View Post
Currently: Taking a break

My search took me to the very edge of the woods, to a place that felt more calm than the rest of the route. ''We've been looking for a while now. It might be not a bad idea to take a rest. Besides we are a bit worn down, everyone come out.'' It was the first time they were all together and they went to play for a while.

''Come on, let's get some sleep. We need to rest before we keep going but before you may want to eat something.'' I handed them some chocolate bars I had been saving as extra rations, as well as some water. ''Seems like this was the last of our food. We'll restock at the next town so don't give me that sad look.'' I looked for a comfortable place to sleep and found a pretty good spot under some trees. Finally, we get some well deserved rest.
Officials Post

The night seems to fly by, you watch the stars sparkle before falling asleep. The next morning you are woken up as Cage runs over your stomach followed by Meowth. You had almost forgot that these two pokemon had enemies in that tunnel for awhile. Adjust wasnt going to be easy for them. The two were playing and that was a good sign.

You got up and prepared to search for some berries. In the bushes not to far from where you were you found.

You have received a FriendBall

Old 01-10-2013, 02:05 PM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Officials Post

The Little Rattata slipped right passed you. It seemed set on finding out what was going on. As you chased after you felt the mini earthquakes more and more. You must be getting close to the source. As you round the corner you see a group of odd looking pokemon jumping.

The Roggenrola seemed to be jumping on purpose. They were all fixated around a tree. Do you check it out ?

Cobalt
Gwaine the Gallade, Slink the Rattata
Being Sneaky

"Slink, Return." I whispered as I attempted to sneak up on the group of pokemon. They didnt hear the hum off the pokeball, and were intent on shaking this tree. I left Gwaine out of his pokeball, since he is more intelligent and obedient.
"Gwaine, could you teleport use somewhere close by, and silently, so I can check this out?" I asked. Gwaine nodded. His eyes glowed and the world around me seemed to collapse in on itself. It reappeared, but I was somewhere else. I was now only a few feet away from the Pokemon, hiding in the bushes. After 10 minutes of watching them do the same thing, and getting a headache from the constant thumping, I walked towards them, Gwaine at my side in case it turned ugly.

"What are you pokemon doing?" I asked, knowing that they probably won't understand me...

Banner Made by Me
Old 01-10-2013, 04:26 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Cobalt
Being Sneaky

"Slink, Return." I whispered as I attempted to sneak up on the group of pokemon. They didnt hear the hum off the pokeball, and were intent on shaking this tree. I left Gwaine out of his pokeball, since he is more intelligent and obedient.
"Gwaine, could you teleport use somewhere close by, and silently, so I can check this out?" I asked. Gwaine nodded. His eyes glowed and the world around me seemed to collapse in on itself. It reappeared, but I was somewhere else. I was now only a few feet away from the Pokemon, hiding in the bushes. After 10 minutes of watching them do the same thing, and getting a headache from the constant thumping, I walked towards them, Gwaine at my side in case it turned ugly.

"What are you pokemon doing?" I asked, knowing that they probably won't understand me...
Official's Post

As you approach you have to brace yourself on a tree. The little guys only stop after you shout at them.
The group stops for a moment and one walks forward.

"Gogg Gogg" the little rocks then looks up. Your focus changes to the tree. You notice a little Goggenrola struggling in vines high up in the tree. You try to get a closer look and you noitce another pokemon!

The Roggenrola has someone got itself stuck in a Carnivine trap ! Do you rescue it? if so write a paragraph about the rescue attempt

Old 01-11-2013, 12:10 AM
lu1z Offline

Quote:
Officials Post

The night seems to fly by, you watch the stars sparkle before falling asleep. The next morning you are woken up as Cage runs over your stomach followed by Meowth. You had almost forgot that these two pokemon had enemies in that tunnel for awhile. Adjust wasnt going to be easy for them. The two were playing and that was a good sign.

You got up and prepared to search for some berries. In the bushes not to far from where you were you found.

You have received a FriendBall
Currently: Looking for some berries or Pokemon, whichiever I find first

Next morning I was abruptly awakened by Cage and Greed jumping on my stomach. It was going to be a bit difficult for them to adapt because it looked like the two weren't good friends before I arrived in the tunnel. Rick was just splashing nearby, seemed like he was doing some morning stretches.

''Hey, everyone come here for a minute.'' I was still a little drowzy and let out a big yawn as I got up. ''Alright, we are going to look for some berries to eat. There may be some hidden inside the bushes nearby.'' Looks that after I mentioned the word 'eat', Cage and Greed turned into best friends because they were the first ones that bolt out to search or maybe they were just competing. *sigh*

''Well Rick, that leave us both to search over that side.'' Rick splashed right into my arms and we went hunting for berries. But instead, I ended founding a Friend Ball that someone probably lost. ''Today is our lucky day. We are already finding some good stuff. Rick you look for Pokemon that may be around, let's try to get another Pokemon before exiting this route.''

Old 01-11-2013, 12:35 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Official's Post

As you approach you have to brace yourself on a tree. The little guys only stop after you shout at them.
The group stops for a moment and one walks forward.

"Gogg Gogg" the little rocks then looks up. Your focus changes to the tree. You notice a little Goggenrola struggling in vines high up in the tree. You try to get a closer look and you noitce another pokemon!

The Roggenrola has someone got itself stuck in a Carnivine trap ! Do you rescue it? if so write a paragraph about the rescue attempt
Cobalt
Currently: helping rock pokemon

"Gwaine look!" I said pointing to the little rock pokemon stuck in the tree. "We need to help it!"

Gwaine stood forward, and got into his fighting stance. He then extended his blades really quickly in a badass manner.

"Try and cut the vines!" I said. Gwaine ran forward and jumped towards the tree. He grabbed the branch under the two pokemon with his right hand, and sung himself onto it so he could stand. He then slashed at the carnivines vines. He cut through it like butter. The little rock pokemon began to fall. I ran towards it and caught it just before it hit the ground. It was alot heavier than I thought it would be.

The carnivines vines suddenly regrew, and grabbed Gwaine's arms.
"Gwaine! Psychic!" I yelled. Gwaine's eye began to glow, and everything around him was pushed back, as if there were an explosion. The Carnivines was pushed into the tree. It couldn't handle much more.
"Okay it's almost finished! Grab it, and throw it to the ground!"
The Carnivine extended its vines in an attempt to stop Gwaine. Gwaine grabbed the vines, then jumped off the branch, pulling the Carnivine with it. He threw the Carnivine at the ground, and it hit with a thud. The Carnivine was unconcious. The little rock pokemon seemed to be cheering.
"Good job Gwaine." I said as he landed at my side. This was his first battle fully evolved, and it was his best yet!

Banner Made by Me