Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!

Old 11-19-2012, 10:29 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow
Default Re: Andromeda Town

Name: Cobalt
Party: Ralts (Critical Condition)
Currently: Pissed off to the max

"My Ralts is hurt! It needs medical attention you old turd!" I yelled at the locked wooden trap door. But nobody responded. I called Ralts, who was breathing very heavily and wheezing back to the pokeball and began to panic.
"Ralts is in bad shape, because he helped save this town!" I ranted to Artemis, still shocked from the recent events, "and that *content warning*
Spoiler:
old prick
won't take him to a pokemon center! I don't mind cleaning this crap up, but Ralts needs help badly!"
Absolutely enraged by what happened, I grabbed one of the drawers from the desk and walked over to the balcony. I didn't intend to hurt the old man, but I wasn't going to let him get away with this. I looked down and saw a car that wasn't there before. The old man must own it. With all my strength, I grabbed the drawer with 2 hands, and threw it down towards the car. The drawer crashed on the windscreen, shattering it.

After a second I realized what I had just done. An old man, who was just sick of kids trashing the lighthouse was angry at us for destroying the top floor. And because he was angry for a legitimate reason, I smashed his windscreen. I walked inside, and sat in the corner holding Ralt's pokeball to my chest, hoping that he will be alright.

"I'm so sorry Ralts..." I wept...

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me

Last edited by Cobalt Shadow; 11-19-2012 at 10:32 AM.
Old 11-19-2012, 10:35 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Official's Post (Cobalt Shadow)

The old man sighs at your agressive display. "Maybe I was wrong about you," he says, his eyes flashing with anger. "I wasn't going to take this any further but if you damage any more of my property you will be in a jail cell before you can say Alakazam!" he growls.

"I have been a Pokemon Trainer for longer than your parents have been alive. I work with them every day in this lighthouse. Do you think I would put a Pokemon in danger?" he seems truly offended by your attitude. "Here, give me that Pokeball," he says, holding out a hand. Do you hand him Ralts' Pokeball?
Old 11-19-2012, 10:40 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

(OOC I should have read that twice. I thought he left and locked us in XD)

Party: Ralts (For now)
Currently: Grateful

I hand the old man the pokeball, and step back.
"I am so sorry about your car, and the lighthouse. I promise that I will pay and work off the damages. Please, just get Ralts to a Pokemon Center." I wept as I handed over the pokeball.

I turned around, and picked up one of the spare boxes that was under the desk, and began picking up the shards of glass on the ground. I cut myself a few times, but I didn't care. I treated this man horribly, and deserved every moment of pain from the glass...

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 11-19-2012, 10:49 AM
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

OOC: Okay good, I thought you were just a crazy guy for a minute XD

Official's Post (Cobalt Shadow)
The man pressed the button on the front of Ralts' Pokeball. Your Pokemon comes out, puffing tiredly. The old man walks over to the bookshelf and begins to shuffle things around. In a few moments to returns to Ralts with a yellow spray bottle in his hand. He scoops up the small Psychic-type and holds it gently in his arms. "Your trainer really cares about you," he says soothingly as he sprays Ralts with the Super Potion. "Though he may be a little agressive for my tastes," he says sternly, catching your gaze.

"Ralts! Ralts!" some colour has returned to Ralt's cheeks. It jumps from the man's arm and begins flinging pens around the room to show you that it's feeling much better. You glance at the old man, worried that he will be mad at the added mess, but he's smiling.

"I accept your offer to pay for the damages," he says. "And I think I know how you can do it. But first I wanted to thank you properly for your brilliance in turning that ship away. I think the whole town can be grateful that you young hooligans decided to sneak up here tonight."

Official's Post (Cobalt Shadow and Eternal Moonlight)

"I suppose you might be wondering why I wasn't here when that ship came. I have an Electivire which usually keeps the lighthouse running, but it was injured a while ago," he says sadly. "Oh, it's fine, really. It's out resting at the Pokemon hospital in Aurora City. In the meantime my other two Pokemon were helping to keep the battery for the light charged, but when this strange darkness rolled in, something came over them and they ran away." He frowns. "I feared something like this would happen without the light from the lighthous, so I was out looking for them. When I saw the fire at the top of the lighthouse, I hurried back."

He looks both of you up and down. "It seems quite dangerous out there, I admit I don't feel safe going out without my Pokemon anymore, especially in this strange mist. I'm an old man now... but maybe you two could help me out... I'm sure my Pokemon wouldn't have gone too far. In fact, I'm almost positive they would be somewhere on Route 1. Without them, I can't power the lighthouse," he says worriedly. "It's only a matter of time until there is an accident. I'll stay here and repair the light, if you would be so kind as to find my Pokemon. I will consider all debts repaid," he says.

"One last thing... all the routes are closed right now, no one is allowed through and the police are patrolling the exits of every town, including this one. Since you two managed to sneak up here, I have no doubt you could find a way to reach Route 1... but it will be dangerous. What do you say?"
Old 11-19-2012, 10:57 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Team: Ralts
Currently: Sneaking out of Andromeda town to Route 1 with Artmis (Eternal Moonlight)

(Note: Bunnying Artemis with Eternal Moonlight's Permission.)

"Well mum will kill me when I get home, so I will take my chances with the mist, cops and crazed pokemon." I laughed.
"You cool to do this Artemis?" I asked knowing what the answer would be. She wanted to get out of here as much as I did.

"So what pokemon are we after?" I asked, curious as to whose jobs we replaced tonight...

Banner Made by Me
Old 11-19-2012, 11:06 AM
Expecto Patronum!

Official's Post (Cobalt Shadow and Eternal Moonlight)

The old man looks relieved. "My Pokemon are Shinx and Pikachu," he says. He hands you a Pokeball each. "These are their Pokeballs. They were acting really strange before they ran away. I don't know if they'll respond to being returned, you may have to recapture them," he warns. "If you find them, bring them back here as soon as possible. Good luck!" He opens the trap door for you. This is it...

You may both now travel to Route 1 and search for the missing Pokemon. Remember there are police patrolling, not to mention the townspeople who were roused by the ship's horn and the fire, you will need to sneak out or create a diversion. You should plan your escape together. Route 1 itself is lifeless and covered in the thick mist that is currently prevalent throughout Celestia. No wild Pokemon are seen at all.
Old 11-19-2012, 09:01 PM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Name: Artemis
Party: Eevee
Currently: Sneaking (off to Route 1 with Cobalt) ;3

Artemis and Cobalt were no strangers to sneaking off, but this was a different story. It was usually quiet as the town rested peacefully. This was almost the complete opposite...

Instead of being intimidated though, she saw this as a challenge. One that would gladly be taken up.

From the top of the lighthouse, it was easy to see that most of the houses had their lights on, and that some of the people were standing outside, probably looking toward the sea and where the boat was.

However, the large fields were still dark. It was unlikely that anyone was hanging out there, so it was probably the safest bet.

As for the police... well, she'd packed fireworks to scare off any overly powerful Pokémon, but they'd make an awesome distraction here...

"We could hang around the edge of the field and use the few trees as cover if needed...

And, Eevee can help us too..." Now, she had a slight smirk

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }

Last edited by Eternal Moonlight; 11-19-2012 at 09:09 PM.
Old 11-19-2012, 09:20 PM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Party: Ralts
Currently: Sneaking away with Artemis (Oh yeah ;) jks ha ha)

"Did you pack the fireworks?" I asked Artemis. I knew she was a pyro maniac, and wouldn't leave home without them.
"Yeah, I've got the same idea." she replied looking at the fields.
"The fields?" I asked.
"We could hang around the edge of the field and use the few trees as cover if needed...

And, Eevee can help us too..." she replied. I didn't know what she was planning, but I was looking forward to finding out...

Banner Made by Me
Old 11-19-2012, 09:53 PM
The Luna Diviner

Currently: Sneaking (off to Route 1 with Cobalt) ;3

"Her large ears would be good for picking up sounds, so people shouldn't get to sneak up on us" Artemis offered a brief explanation, trying to twirl the Pokéball on her fingers, but wasn't able to. Eevee, who had just been drawn, followed them out.

They got out to the Lighthouse fine, and had success getting to the field. Would the good luck last...?

Old 11-20-2012, 02:46 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Currently: Making dirty Jokes with Eternal Moonlight in the 'Currently' Field

We got to the bottom of the lighthouse, and saw everyone standing outside our houses. they hadn't noticed us yet. There was no way we could get to the fields without being seen. unless...
"Ralts, do you feel strong enough to teleport?" I asked him. He nodded. "Okay then, try and teleport us past the people."
Ralts obeyed. A few seconds later I realized I made the mistake of not specifying how far past the people. We were inches away from the crowd. Luckily they had their back turned. We snuck between the houses, and found ourselves at the edge of the field. We had a clear view of the police barricade, but knew that we needed a diversion to get past...

Banner Made by Me

Last edited by Cobalt Shadow; 11-20-2012 at 02:49 AM.
Old 11-20-2012, 04:17 AM
The Luna Diviner

Currently: Abusing this status is too much fun, eh? X3

Artemis, making sure to stay concealed, reached into her bag. After a few moments, she produced a few colourfully packaged fireworks.

"We just gotta plant these babies now..."

Surely, that would be enough to distract them for a few moments...

Old 11-20-2012, 04:27 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Currently: being an evil genius whilst moving into Route 1

Artemis placed the fireworks on the ground and lit them. Suddenly I had an idea.
"If we have to go to this extent, lets have some fun with it." I said to Artemis who seemed confused by my statement. she would understand soon enough.
"Ralts, teleport the fireworks behind the cops..." I said. A huge smile erupted onto Artemis' face. The fireworks disappeared. a few seconds later I heard a band come from the police barricade, and cops swearing and running. Seizing the oppourtunity, I returned Ralts and we ran past the barricade into Route 1, unsure of what to expect...

Banner Made by Me
Old 11-22-2012, 07:59 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Logan Falchino
Party: Kunai the Shellder
Celebrating his newfound Trainerdom properly.

Was that it?

That was terrifically easy, not counting the fact he nearly crashed thanks to a less-than-properly-functioning lighthouse (He still wasn't sure what was going on with the light, haze aside). He was expecting checks for criminal backgrounds, digging into the personal life, and literal mountains of paper. He did have to wait in a long line made of trainers who lacked the patiance to start their journies tomorrow, and he swore that he heard some fireworks from outside

BUT WHO CARED?!?! He got his starter, and it felt like, in all honesty, his life had actually begun. The instant he got handed his Starter Pokemon, he felt vividly alive. Estatic was the only word for it. He had to contain his whoop until he got to a spot where nobody would pay him any mind, but Logan Falchino whooped extraordinarily loud once he did.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Logan went, almost insane with happiness. FINALLY, after freaking SIX years of added waiting (technically four, as living in Unova forced the minimum age up to twelve, but his parents and his uncle had asked him for an additional four-year training school on top of that), Logan has gotten his Starter Pokémon.

It was a Shellder, of course. He picked it himself. He had several reasons for it. One, it was a water type that could learn Surf, meaning he didn’t have to worry about having to look for a Water-Type that could learn Surf later. Two, Shellder had a good relationship with such moves as Icicle Spear and Rock Blast, and albeit he knew he wouldn’t be winning whole battles on it, it would definitely make life easier. And Three, it was just kind of cute in its own, weird way. It was probably a lonely Pokémon until Logan got a hold of it, and come on, who else would choose a Shellder?

Anyways, all that was preventing him from heading out to route 1 and TRULY starting the journey, was...Well, the police. To be more accurate, the haze apparently had the town at large rather nervous, and this stirred up the police force to do some patrolls. Nobody was allowed in or out of the town. He didn't really hear anything about just exploring the town itself, though, and if he couldn't, then he'd just stay at Professor Cedar's until it blew over.

The highlight of his life (hopefully) officially started now. Despite the rather glum atmosphere the haze made, he was happy.

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 11-22-2012, 10:12 PM
Expecto Patronum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latio-Nytro View Post
Logan Falchino
Celebrating his newfound Trainerdom properly.

Was that it?

That was terrifically easy, not counting the fact he nearly crashed thanks to a less-than-properly-functioning lighthouse (He still wasn't sure what was going on with the light, haze aside). He was expecting checks for criminal backgrounds, digging into the personal life, and literal mountains of paper. He did have to wait in a long line made of trainers who lacked the patiance to start their journies tomorrow, and he swore that he heard some fireworks from outside

BUT WHO CARED?!?! He got his starter, and it felt like, in all honesty, his life had actually begun. The instant he got handed his Starter Pokemon, he felt vividly alive. Estatic was the only word for it. He had to contain his whoop until he got to a spot where nobody would pay him any mind, but Logan Falchino whooped extraordinarily loud once he did.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Logan went, almost insane with happiness. FINALLY, after freaking SIX years of added waiting (technically four, as living in Unova forced the minimum age up to twelve, but his parents and his uncle had asked him for an additional four-year training school on top of that), Logan has gotten his Starter Pokémon.

It was a Shellder, of course. He picked it himself. He had several reasons for it. One, it was a water type that could learn Surf, meaning he didn’t have to worry about having to look for a Water-Type that could learn Surf later. Two, Shellder had a good relationship with such moves as Icicle Spear and Rock Blast, and albeit he knew he wouldn’t be winning whole battles on it, it would definitely make life easier. And Three, it was just kind of cute in its own, weird way. It was probably a lonely Pokémon until Logan got a hold of it, and come on, who else would choose a Shellder?

Anyways, all that was preventing him from heading out to route 1 and TRULY starting the journey, was...Well, the police. To be more accurate, the haze apparently had the town at large rather nervous, and this stirred up the police force to do some patrolls. Nobody was allowed in or out of the town. He didn't really hear anything about just exploring the town itself, though, and if he couldn't, then he'd just stay at Professor Cedar's until it blew over.

The highlight of his life (hopefully) officially started now. Despite the rather glum atmosphere the haze made, he was happy.
Official's Post

As you exit the lab and walk around, people have already started going back into their houses after the excitement of the night. You hear some muttering about the lighthouse, boats and fireworks as they close their doors... strange.

Soon you're the only one left out under the hazy sky. Aside from the police officers of course. They look to be a little on edge, as if something has spooked them. One of them spots you and walks over.

"Maybe you should find a place to stay for the night, son," he says, not unkindly. "No one is allowed to leave the town for now, not even Pokemon Trainers." He shakes his head and walks back to his post at the entrance to Route 1.

The town stretches before you. The rocky beach to the north, Professor Cedar's lab, the lighthouse: now dark once more, and a few scattered houses. Andromeda Town really is quite small. All around the town are small meadows filled with wild flowers.

Tonight there is a chill in the air. Winter will be coming soon. You try to decide how you want to spend the rest of the night...
Old 11-22-2012, 10:27 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Official's Post

As you exit the lab and walk around, people have already started going back into their houses after the excitement of the night. You hear some muttering about the lighthouse, boats and fireworks as they close their doors... strange.

Soon you're the only one left out under the hazy sky. Aside from the police officers of course. They look to be a little on edge, as if something has spooked them. One of them spots you and walks over.

"Maybe you should find a place to stay for the night, son," he says, not unkindly. "No one is allowed to leave the town for now, not even Pokemon Trainers." He shakes his head and walks back to his post at the entrance to Route 1.

The town stretches before you. The rocky beach to the north, Professor Cedar's lab, the lighthouse: now dark once more, and a few scattered houses. Andromeda Town really is quite small. All around the town are small meadows filled with wild flowers.

Tonight there is a chill in the air. Winter will be coming soon. You try to decide how you want to spend the rest of the night...
Logan Falchino
I doubt it, but...

Hearing the Police Officer and scanning the area for anything of interest, he decided to do one of several things The only real one he could think of, before heading back to the laboratory, was investigate the wildflower meadows. Perhaps there would be a catchable Pokemon admist the flowery patches?

Logan sighted the first and closest of them, and proceeded to look around in the bushes.

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!