Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!

Old 10-11-2012, 12:45 AM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Send a message via AIM to Etymology
Default Re: Andromeda Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
Ah, crud.

I am officially the worst Trainer ever. I haven’t had that Charmander for more than half an hour and already I lost him.

“Er,” I sputtered at the girl, holding out a finger. “Could you... Could you excuse me for a moment?”

I laughed sheepishly before darting anxiously back inside. I raced past the displays on the first floor without a second glance and shot up the staircase quicker than… er, that fast Pokemon I can’t remember the name of. The instant I entered the second floor, I was hit with a wall of black smoke. Blaze had certainly kept up that smokescreen. Thanks to his efforts, it was now impossible to see anything. At all.

I choked on the thick black smoke, but didn’t turn back. “Blaze!” I called out. “Blaze, return!”

From somewhere in the smog, a weak cry called out, “Char!”

Soon, an orange figure materialized before me. There he was!

“Good work, Blaze,” I congratulated him between coughs. “Let’s get out of here!”

The Charmander was more than happy to oblige. Cautiously, I peered back out into the smoke. Blue light flickered at its center, where I’m sure a very unhappy Electrivire seethed. Without wasting any more time, we darted back to the stairs—and back outside where that little girl hopefully still waited. I had better make sure she was okay…

And, perhaps, get her to answer some questions. What had she been doing up there? And how did that Electrivire get so wound up?
Official's Post:

Don't be so hard on yourself. I remember this one kid that took their Pikachu through an entire lightning storm and almost got their Pokemon killed in a fight with Spearow. So in comparison, you're off to a flying start.

"W-where are you going?" the girl asks you as you dash back into the tower. "Wow, she must really have a death-wish."

You retrieve your Charmander heroically. The salamander sure is grateful that you rescued it - although a nice bath would be in order, for it is covered in a thick layer of fine soot. Just because it makes the smoke doesn't mean it doesn't get a little dirty too, you know?

You flee from the tower, adrenaline once again fuelling your escape. Outside, both you and your Pokemon panting this time, your eyes fall upon the small girl once more.

Before you know it, however, you hear the sound of sirens blazing in the distance. Police cars begin to approach and surround the lighthouse, lights still flickering red and blue. Yikes.

"Don't move!" one particularly burly cop yells at you from a bullhorn as he emerges from his cop car. "Recall your Pokemon to your Poke Balls and put your hands in the air!"

Now, you're convinced you're an innocent in this unfortunate series of events. However, you definitely couldn't afford to spend time in jail, especially not with a memory to restore. You can comply or you can attempt to flee. Remember - you are responsible for your own actions.

The little girl looks at you, then at the cop, then back to you with fear. You almost see a little hint of the pressure of the situation crack on her face.
Old 10-11-2012, 02:00 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Trainer: Zayna
Current Team: Charmander (Blaze)
Currently: Wondering why I bothered getting up today

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etymology View Post
Official's Post:

Don't be so hard on yourself. I remember this one kid that took their Pikachu through an entire lightning storm and almost got their Pokemon killed in a fight with Spearow. So in comparison, you're off to a flying start.

"W-where are you going?" the girl asks you as you dash back into the tower. "Wow, she must really have a death-wish."

You retrieve your Charmander heroically. The salamander sure is grateful that you rescued it - although a nice bath would be in order, for it is covered in a thick layer of fine soot. Just because it makes the smoke doesn't mean it doesn't get a little dirty too, you know?

You flee from the tower, adrenaline once again fuelling your escape. Outside, both you and your Pokemon panting this time, your eyes fall upon the small girl once more.

Before you know it, however, you hear the sound of sirens blazing in the distance. Police cars begin to approach and surround the lighthouse, lights still flickering red and blue. Yikes.

"Don't move!" one particularly burly cop yells at you from a bullhorn as he emerges from his cop car. "Recall your Pokemon to your Poke Balls and put your hands in the air!"

Now, you're convinced you're an innocent in this unfortunate series of events. However, you definitely couldn't afford to spend time in jail, especially not with a memory to restore. You can comply or you can attempt to flee. Remember - you are responsible for your own actions.

The little girl looks at you, then at the cop, then back to you with fear. You almost see a little hint of the pressure of the situation crack on her face.
Ahahaha.

I’m so screwed.

Thank you, Mister Narrator.

Plastering a smile on my face, I raised my hands in surrender. “Hey, guys,” I called out to them with an easy tone. “Let’s not do anything rash here. There’s a rampaging Electrivire you should know about up in the lighthouse. I don’t know what’s gotten into it, but I came in right on time to save this little girl from it.”

“Charmander…” Blaze eyed the cops warily.

Gulping, I fumbled for my Charmander’s Pokeball and promptly returned him, muttering an apology as I did so. The poor lizard probably had no idea what he was getting himself into today. Then again, neither did I. Too bad he didn’t get stuck with a more fortunate Trainer.

I rested my hand on the girl’s shoulder—both to comfort her and to steady myself—as I turned back to face the cops.

That kid you mentioned… Did he get arrested, by chance?

Last edited by Charmander009; 10-11-2012 at 02:03 AM.
Old 10-12-2012, 12:52 AM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Send a message via AIM to Etymology

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
Current Team: Charmander (Blaze)
Currently: Wondering why I bothered getting up today

Ahahaha.

I’m so screwed.

Thank you, Mister Narrator.

Plastering a smile on my face, I raised my hands in surrender. “Hey, guys,” I called out to them with an easy tone. “Let’s not do anything rash here. There’s a rampaging Electrivire you should know about up in the lighthouse. I don’t know what’s gotten into it, but I came in right on time to save this little girl from it.”

“Charmander…” Blaze eyed the cops warily.

Gulping, I fumbled for my Charmander’s Pokeball and promptly returned him, muttering an apology as I did so. The poor lizard probably had no idea what he was getting himself into today. Then again, neither did I. Too bad he didn’t get stuck with a more fortunate Trainer.

I rested my hand on the girl’s shoulder—both to comfort her and to steady myself—as I turned back to face the cops.

That kid you mentioned… Did he get arrested, by chance?
Official's Post:

You're quite welcome. After all, without me no one would know your marvellous tale, would they?

Oh.

Sarcasm. Okay then.

"No funny business!" the policeman yells at you, his eyes locked onto yours. "We've got Remoraid in the car and we're not afraid to use them!"

As you ponder about what a Remoraid is, you see a few of the policeman head into the lighthouse with their partner Pokemon in tow - they all donned the same blue uniform and serious expression on their faces. You begin to panic and wonder if you had done something wrong. You notice that the little girl's eyes have begun to water slightly.

"Umm, sir," she whispered nervously, her gaze fixed loosely on the ground in front of her. "Excuse me, I-"

"Confirmed!" one of the policeman yells as he runs out of the tower. "The injured Pokemon has been confirmed as injured and provoked! The lighthouse Electivire is fully unconscious from the stress!"

"All right. Take them away."

What?! You've only just begun your journey and already it's coming to an end? You feel your heart rate soar, the tears in your eyes slowly starting to form. It was all over. It had to be.

The cop walks over to you, brings your hands down from the air and locks a pair of handcuffs around your wrists - the cold metal digs into your skin, forcing more tears to collect in your eyes. "You're under arrest for suspicion of assault on a working Pokemon. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say or do can and will be held against you in a court of law. You have the right to an-"

"Stop, please!" the little girl screeches beside you, flinging herself at the policeman in an attempt to help you evade arrest. "I did it! It was all me!"

"You?" The cop raised one eyebrow. "But you're just a little girl!"

"I came to the lighthouse because I heard there was a strong Pokemon living here!" the girl began, her cheeks beginning to burn bright red. "I have no Pokemon of my own, y'see, and my papa gave me these Quick Balls in an attempt to catch it with. B-but it was too strong, it escaped from my first Quick Ball and got really angry!"

"So you enraged the Electivire?" the cop questioned, pulling out a notepad and pen.

"Y-yes. I hid when it began to rampage, and that's when this trainer came to save me! I'd be dead if not for her. S-so, please, if you're going to arrest anybody, arrest me and let her go."

You feel a pang of pride in your stomach. You were glad you saved this child, and you were even gladder that she had the courage to clear your name.

"All right." You feel the handcuffs fall from your hands as the policeman unlocks them. "You're free to go. What's your name? Zayna, isn't it? Thank you for your time."

"A-am I going to go to jail?" the girl panicked, shaking slightly.

"No, of course not," the policeman cooed softly, jotting down some notes. "What's your name, little girl?"

"Daniella. Can you take me back to papa?"

"Of course, we'll drive you home."

You see Daniella get into the car with another police officer, and the cop car carefully drives away. You see her wave at you. She's still a little tearful.

"I'm sorry you had to go through all of that," the policeman says to you. "That Electivire powers the lighthouse. It is vital that it stays healthy so that ships can safely dock here in Andromeda. Again, thank you for your assistance."

The policeman begins to walk away. However, he tosses you two round, blue objects. "Take 'em. Daniella gave them to me when she left. She said she wanted you to have them."

Zayna obtained two Quick Balls! Charmander also gained +1 battle experience point from the fight!

And for the record, no, that kid wasn't arrested. He's just mocked brutally and called idiotic by unreasonable anime fans. So you're still much, much better off.

Last edited by Etymology; 10-12-2012 at 12:55 AM.
Old 10-12-2012, 04:57 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Team: Charmander (Blaze)
Currently: Getting off the hook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etymology View Post
Official's Post:

You're quite welcome. After all, without me no one would know your marvellous tale, would they?

Oh.

Sarcasm. Okay then.

"No funny business!" the policeman yells at you, his eyes locked onto yours. "We've got Remoraid in the car and we're not afraid to use them!"

As you ponder about what a Remoraid is, you see a few of the policeman head into the lighthouse with their partner Pokemon in tow - they all donned the same blue uniform and serious expression on their faces. You begin to panic and wonder if you had done something wrong. You notice that the little girl's eyes have begun to water slightly.

"Umm, sir," she whispered nervously, her gaze fixed loosely on the ground in front of her. "Excuse me, I-"

"Confirmed!" one of the policeman yells as he runs out of the tower. "The injured Pokemon has been confirmed as injured and provoked! The lighthouse Electivire is fully unconscious from the stress!"

"All right. Take them away."

What?! You've only just begun your journey and already it's coming to an end? You feel your heart rate soar, the tears in your eyes slowly starting to form. It was all over. It had to be.

The cop walks over to you, brings your hands down from the air and locks a pair of handcuffs around your wrists - the cold metal digs into your skin, forcing more tears to collect in your eyes. "You're under arrest for suspicion of assault on a working Pokemon. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say or do can and will be held against you in a court of law. You have the right to an-"

"Stop, please!" the little girl screeches beside you, flinging herself at the policeman in an attempt to help you evade arrest. "I did it! It was all me!"

"You?" The cop raised one eyebrow. "But you're just a little girl!"

"I came to the lighthouse because I heard there was a strong Pokemon living here!" the girl began, her cheeks beginning to burn bright red. "I have no Pokemon of my own, y'see, and my papa gave me these Quick Balls in an attempt to catch it with. B-but it was too strong, it escaped from my first Quick Ball and got really angry!"

"So you enraged the Electivire?" the cop questioned, pulling out a notepad and pen.

"Y-yes. I hid when it began to rampage, and that's when this trainer came to save me! I'd be dead if not for her. S-so, please, if you're going to arrest anybody, arrest me and let her go."

You feel a pang of pride in your stomach. You were glad you saved this child, and you were even gladder that she had the courage to clear your name.

"All right." You feel the handcuffs fall from your hands as the policeman unlocks them. "You're free to go. What's your name? Zayna, isn't it? Thank you for your time."

"A-am I going to go to jail?" the girl panicked, shaking slightly.

"No, of course not," the policeman cooed softly, jotting down some notes. "What's your name, little girl?"

"Daniella. Can you take me back to papa?"

"Of course, we'll drive you home."

You see Daniella get into the car with another police officer, and the cop car carefully drives away. You see her wave at you. She's still a little tearful.

"I'm sorry you had to go through all of that," the policeman says to you. "That Electivire powers the lighthouse. It is vital that it stays healthy so that ships can safely dock here in Andromeda. Again, thank you for your assistance."

The policeman begins to walk away. However, he tosses you two round, blue objects. "Take 'em. Daniella gave them to me when she left. She said she wanted you to have them."

Zayna obtained two Quick Balls! Charmander also gained +1 battle experience point from the fight!

And for the record, no, that kid wasn't arrested. He's just mocked brutally and called idiotic by unreasonable anime fans. So you're still much, much better off.

Phhhhhheeeeeeeewwwww......

...Heh, you really had me going there for a little while. You really did. I, uh... I think I need to go sit down somewhere...

At any rate, it's understatement to say that I am SUPER relieved right now, and truly grateful that Daniella stood up for me. I felt sorry for the kid, but I was sure glad I had swooped in and saved her. I hoped that everything would go okay for her--and I hoped that one day she might be able to find Pokemon of her own. Hopefully, she wouldn't try to capture a captive Pokemon again...

After learning about the importance of the Electrivire, I could understand why the cops had been so hasty in their actions. I nodded to them politely and gave them my thanks, then watched as I watched them drive off. As soon as they were out of sight, I heaved a mighty sigh of relief.

"That was unbelievable," I marveled to myself. For a brief second there, I really thought I was going to jail. If this journey of mine was going to get me anywhere, I had to be more careful in the future. Staring down at Blaze's Poke Ball, I thought about what to do next. Blaze could probably use a quick restoration at the Pokemon Center. I'd better stop there before heading out to Route 1.

Forcing my wobbly knees to cooperate, I wandered off to the P.C., then... to Route 1.

_______

*Leaving Andromeda Town FINALLY for Route 1*

Old 10-23-2012, 04:47 AM
ArceusTheCreator Offline

Trainer:PJ
Currently:Getting to know Timmy
In party:Abra(Timmy)

PJ quickly let abra out of the pokeball."Little tight in there eh?" he looked solemnly at the pokemon."You can walk with me if you want,Im not going to keep you cooped up" he said
"C'mon lets explore!" he said and started walking through Andromeda town.

VPP:

Level100:@384

Hey I'm no angel, or the devil of your conscience to tell you who to be... good, bad, ugly or otherwise.

Old 10-23-2012, 09:44 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Trainer:JC
Currently:Andromeda
In party:Chimchar

JC looks at the Professor.
"Thanks Professor. This is really going to help out."

He looked at the Poké Ball while walking outside.
"So we have a long way to travel to get back to the gym..But this training is going to help us become a better team!"

He see PJ walking and runs up.
"Pretty neat Abra you got there."

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 10-24-2012, 07:01 PM
ArceusTheCreator Offline

Trainer: PJ
Currently: Talking to JC
In party: Abra

"Thanks! his name's Timmy." PJ beamed "Whacha got there?" he pointed to JC's pokeball.

VPP:

Hey I'm no angel, or the devil of your conscience to tell you who to be... good, bad, ugly or otherwise.

Last edited by Typhlosion Explosion; 10-24-2012 at 07:04 PM.
Old 10-24-2012, 07:35 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Currently:Andromeda
In party:
Talking to:PJ

JC walked over, bending down.
"why hello Timmy."

JC gets back up.
"Oh yes, the pokeball."

JC looked at it for a second.
" Hmmmm I havent quite thought of a name for her yet, she is unlike any of the other pokemon I normally use."

JC points the ball and Chimchar comes out. She walks around for a second. Looking at the two trainers and the little abra.

"Chimmmmm"

JC looks down at her.
"Why hello little one. "

Chimchar gets close to JC smelling him at first. Chimchar is a little shy. JC smiles

"This is Chimchar PJ. She is related to my sisters Infernape. I guess Ill call her Ashley after my sister."

Old 10-25-2012, 02:59 AM
ArceusTheCreator Offline

"That's a good name for name for her,right Timmy?"said PJ looking at the abra

"ABRA!"says Timmy in agreement

"Shall we get going to route one JC?"asked PJ

VPP:

Last edited by ArceusTheCreator; 10-25-2012 at 04:35 AM.
Old 10-25-2012, 04:20 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Currently:Andromeda, heading to route 1
In party:

JC smiles
" Of course, lets head for Route 1! Did you travel far to be here ?"

Old 10-25-2012, 04:34 AM
ArceusTheCreator Offline

'Yeah I came all the way from Kanto! My Dad flew me here on His Pidgeot." he said.
"How far is route one anyway?" he asked.

VPP:

Old 10-25-2012, 05:04 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Currently:Andromeda, heading to route 1
In party:

JC smiled
"Not to far, although I did kinda ride a bike here..."

JC looks back.
"I dont think Ill need it anymore, hopefully the professor can use it!"

Old 10-25-2012, 10:29 AM
Krken Offline

"Thank you professor!"
"You don't know how much this means to me."
"Today's finally the day I get to start my very own Pokemon journey, and it's all thanks to your very gracious job!"

Trainer: Ken
Currently: Pourings his hearts liquids to professor Cedar.
Party: Phanpy

***Walks out of professor Cedar's research labratory***

***Looks at his pokeball*** "You and me all the way buddy!"

"I guess it's up to route 1 first."

Trainer: Ken
Currently: Heading to route 1
Party: Phanpy

fc : 5157 9730 5972
Old 10-28-2012, 02:36 PM
Zetsu Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Zetsu

Trainer: Zetsu
Party: Skorupi (Starter)
Currently: Professor Cedar's Laboratory.

Zetsu stares out the sliding doors of Cedar's lab, the rain pouring heavily and very low visibility outside...

"Hmm, I guess this is as good a time as any, to aquaint myself with my partner" he thought to himself, staring at his pokeball.

"Come on out, Skorupi!" He said calmly, pointing the pokeball to the ground and pressing the button on the front to send him out.

"skooooorrr!!!" He cried out, looking back up at Zetsu, raising his claws up in delight.

Zetsu took out his pokegear in order to check out the stats of Skorupi, in order to determine on how to raise his new partner.

Skorupi.
Met at Andromeda Town
Adamant Nature
"Loves to Eat"
Lv.25

Moveset:
-Bug Bite
-Acupressure
-Poison Fang
- Pursuit

Zetsu then shut down the app on his pokegear, looking at Skorupi then smiling.

"Well then! I guess the professor really knew what I was after when i chose you as my partner! Glad to have you by my side, friend!" Zetsu says softly, staring back out the window, Skorupi right beside him, both of them eager to start their new journey once the rain stops.....

WFL Dream Team.

Last edited by Zetsu; 10-29-2012 at 12:37 AM.
Old 10-29-2012, 12:49 AM
Zetsu Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Zetsu

Party: Skorupi
Currently: Waking up in Prof. Cedar's Lab.

A new day dawns, and the skies appear to have cleared, although there are still some lingering clouds, It appears to be reasonable travelling conditions.

Zetsu looks down at Skorupi, who's running around in delight, as excied as he was, to begin their new journey...

"Well, friend....Are you ready?"

Zetsu said calmly, as they both headed out the glass doors, leaving behind, a note addressed to Professor Cedar, Thanking her once again, for his new found companion.

Zetsu and Skorupi headed towards the pokemon center, to give him a check up to be sure he is fully ready for their long road ahead.

Several moments passed, and the nurse handed Zetsu back his pokemon.

"Everything is just fine, your Skorupi is perfectly healthy!" She said with a bright smile upon her face.

Zetsu then took the pokeball containing Skorupi, and proceeded out of the pokemon center, waving back at the Nurse as he headed towards the northern exit, towards Route 1.

Party: Skorupi
Currently: heading to Route 1.

WFL Dream Team.