Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #496  
Old 01-23-2013, 09:16 AM
vegetunks937 Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 659
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Official's Post



Paul takes a deep breath as the ball hits.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
the ball rocks and forth
Spoiler:
the ball stops ! Rattata has been captured !


Paul pauses as he hears the sound of people chatting further up the road.




Merchant Sam

Sam smiles.
"Sorry Vege, we cant give out free stars." she winks at you.

"But I can give you this."

Vega receives a town map, with the map you find a short cut through Route 1! you can cut 6 hours off your trip time.
Trainer: Vege
Party:

Currently: talking to merchant
It's okay, thanks for the map i will use the shortcut" Vege said. He turned towards the door and went out. He thought of having some kind of battle to pass time and go to another route.
Reply With Quote
  #497  
Old 01-23-2013, 02:55 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trainer17 View Post
Trainer: Hiiro Tatsuya
Party:
Currently: Route 1
Sidequest: Stacy's Bet

What rotten luck! Not only has Hiiro diverted Stacy out of his Pokemon Hunt for a while now, but has also come across some shiny spectacular of an item.

"Guess I better put this away in my bag before it attracts any attention!" Hiiro looked around, noticing Stacy trotting away in the direction of the Pidgey(?).

"Well, I guess I better move forward. If it's any more luck I need, I hope I get a decent encounter or so. I hope I don't meet any more Trainers around. Encountering one at this time would really be troublesome..." Hiiro muttered as he trudged on.

Officials Post



Hiiro had stumbled onto a bit of luck weather he realized it or not. As he continued his search for pokemon. He found Route 1 to be pretty empty, he was going to need to try and search deeper into the forest. As he he now headed west into the forest. He noticed another shiny set on the ground.


Do you pick it up??



Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant2011 View Post
Trainer: Anthony
Party:
Currently: Still being pestered by a rat thing... Why is it purple?

"ARGH! Stupid Pokeballs!" Selesna was too busy laughing at Anthony to notice Rattata charge her with a fierce Quick Attack. "Min!" Anthony rubbed his forehead, "Well, nobody ever achieved anything by giving up after their first failure." Selesna stood up and ran to her trainer's side. "Alright Seles, use Sing!" Anthony plugged his ears as the calming lullaby sent Rattata into a sweet slumber. "Now you should be an easy catch, but knowing my luck, you won't be." He pulled out another Pokeball, kissed the top of it, and threw it at the sleeping Pokemon. When it began to shake he closed his eyes and held his breath.
Official's Post


Your fourth pokeball now flew out of your hand ! as it spun through the air you held your breath. As the ball snapped shut you held you gripped the pocket of your coat.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
The ball stops rolling and you have captured Rattata !


A strong breeze picks up as you stand there. Its time to get the berries and head back !

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegetunks937 View Post
Trainer: Vege
Party:

Currently: talking to merchant
It's okay, thanks for the map i will use the shortcut" Vege said. He turned towards the door and went out. He thought of having some kind of battle to pass time and go to another route.

Official's Post


Vege smiled as he realized he had just found a map with a short cut. He could use this map to get off of Route 1 at anytime. As he walked along he noticed a couple of trainers battling, he slowed down to check it out and was surpised to see some of the pokemon being used. As he stood there watching. Charmander started to call to him
"Charmander Charr!!"

Vega turned around and noticed

A wild Rattata has appeared

Write a paragraph about the capture or battle
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #498  
Old 01-23-2013, 04:18 PM
Ant2011's Avatar
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Jentoh
Posts: 1,604
Send a message via AIM to Ant2011
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Official's Post


Your fourth pokeball now flew out of your hand ! as it spun through the air you held your breath. As the ball snapped shut you held you gripped the pocket of your coat.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
The ball stops rolling and you have captured Rattata !


A strong breeze picks up as you stand there. Its time to get the berries and head back !
Trainer: Anthony
Party:
Currently: retrieving berries for Stacy

"Right, well that takes care of that." Anthony picked up Rattata's Pokeball, "I think I'll call you Dimir." After attaching the ball to his belt he picked up Selesna and put her back on his shoulder, "You did great! I'm proud of you." Selesna smiled at her trainer's comment. "Now we just need those berries." Anthony pulled about 12 berries off the bush and made his way back to Stacy.
__________________
Click for my Sprite Comics! -><- Click for my Sprite Comics!

Last edited by Ant2011; 01-23-2013 at 04:23 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #499  
Old 01-23-2013, 05:15 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant2011 View Post
Trainer: Anthony
Party:
Currently: retrieving berries for Stacy

"Right, well that takes care of that." Anthony picked up Rattata's Pokeball, "I think I'll call you Dimir." After attaching the ball to his belt he picked up Selesna and put her back on his shoulder, "You did great! I'm proud of you." Selesna smiled at her trainer's comment. "Now we just need those berries." Anthony pulled about 12 berries off the bush and made his way back to Stacy.
Official's Post



With the berries in your hand you begin to head back towards Stacy. As you make the trek back towards Stacy the wind picks up. The harsh cold wind causes you to turn back and head for cover. You wrap your arms around you stomach and head towards the tick tree covering.

Looking for shelter has caused you to go further off the right path. Add 6 more hours to your time.
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #500  
Old 01-23-2013, 07:20 PM
Ant2011's Avatar
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Jentoh
Posts: 1,604
Send a message via AIM to Ant2011
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Official's Post



With the berries in your hand you begin to head back towards Stacy. As you make the trek back towards Stacy the wind picks up. The harsh cold wind causes you to turn back and head for cover. You wrap your arms around you stomach and head towards the tick tree covering.

Looking for shelter has caused you to go further off the right path. Add 6 more hours to your time.

Trainer: Anthony
Party:
Currently: Taking shelter to avoid freezing to death

"Gah! I hate the cold!" Anthony sat against the largest tree trunk to avoid the wind. "I really need to find a coat..."
__________________
Click for my Sprite Comics! -><- Click for my Sprite Comics!

Last edited by Ant2011; 01-23-2013 at 07:24 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #501  
Old 01-23-2013, 08:02 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant2011 View Post
Trainer: Anthony
Party:
Currently: Taking shelter to avoid freezing to death

"Gah! I hate the cold!" Anthony sat against the largest tree trunk to avoid the wind. "I really need to find a coat..."
Official's Post


You searches for a place to stay warm. The weather has been unusually cold for this time of the year. Your search for a warm place leads you to a group of trees. You fixate yourself in a way that protect you from the cold breeze.




Billy Mayer

As you stand there trying to stay warm you hear something strange. You turn around to see if you can see where the sound is coming from. A moment later you wooden door open..but you cant see where its connected to. A strange man appears right after. Is there some kind of underground later ??

Something about the man makes you uncomfortable. You hand back just watching what he does. The man whistles and two pokeon appear.

The Vigoroth look both energetic and angry !


The man closes the wooden door and the three of them disappear into the wind storm.


You have a couple of choices here, you can approach the man, follow the man, do nothing, or check out where he came from...
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #502  
Old 01-23-2013, 08:14 PM
Ant2011's Avatar
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Jentoh
Posts: 1,604
Send a message via AIM to Ant2011
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Official's Post


You searches for a place to stay warm. The weather has been unusually cold for this time of the year. Your search for a warm place leads you to a group of trees. You fixate yourself in a way that protect you from the cold breeze.




Billy Mayer

As you stand there trying to stay warm you hear something strange. You turn around to see if you can see where the sound is coming from. A moment later you wooden door open..but you cant see where its connected to. A strange man appears right after. Is there some kind of underground later ??

Something about the man makes you uncomfortable. You hand back just watching what he does. The man whistles and two pokeon appear.

The Vigoroth look both energetic and angry !


The man closes the wooden door and the three of them disappear into the wind storm.


You have a couple of choices here, you can approach the man, follow the man, do nothing, or check out where he came from...
Trainer: Anthony
Party:
Currently: Making a very VERY stupid move

((Couldn't make up my mind, so I rolled a four sided die to choose for me))

Anthony recalled Selesna and Azurius to their Pokeballs and hid all 3 deep in his backpack. Once he felt they were safe he left the tree and approached the man, "Excuse me? Hi, I'm kinda lost out here. I was supposed to bring these berries back to a, er, friend, but the wind forced me to hide behind a tree." Anthony noticed the man's long trench coat, "A-also, if you could tell me where I might be able to obtain such a magnificent coat I would really appreciate it."
__________________
Click for my Sprite Comics! -><- Click for my Sprite Comics!
Reply With Quote
  #503  
Old 01-23-2013, 08:29 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant2011 View Post
Trainer: Anthony
Party:
Currently: Making a very VERY stupid move

((Couldn't make up my mind, so I rolled a four sided die to choose for me))

Anthony recalled Selesna and Azurius to their Pokeballs and hid all 3 deep in his backpack. Once he felt they were safe he left the tree and approached the man, "Excuse me? Hi, I'm kinda lost out here. I was supposed to bring these berries back to a, er, friend, but the wind forced me to hide behind a tree." Anthony noticed the man's long trench coat, "A-also, if you could tell me where I might be able to obtain such a magnificent coat I would really appreciate it."


Billy Mayer

*What in the world were you thinking ! This should have been your last option..*

Billy pauses for a moment. The Vigoroth being to start to advance on you. The pound their fists into the ground and growl. You have made a really really bad choice here. The man lets out a little smile, which makes you feel uncomfortable. Whats wrose is you cant really see his eyes, which are covered by the shadow of his hat.
"Not a very good time to wondering out in the forest, kid.." The man steps forward.
"Chain, Link give him some space..." The Vigoroth walk up to you smelling the berries. One of them reaches into your pocket grabbing some of them out. Then they both drop back.

"Well it happens to be your lucky day kid, I happen to have a couple of extra cots in my uhhh club house."

The man motions you towards the wooden door.

Do you go with him or try to get away ?
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #504  
Old 01-23-2013, 08:42 PM
Ant2011's Avatar
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Jentoh
Posts: 1,604
Send a message via AIM to Ant2011
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
*What in the world were you thinking ! This should have been your last option..*
((I am convinced my dice hate me. I was going to try hiding, but I figured the Vigoroth might smell me and it would end badly. Same result with following him. Exploring the door would have never been a good idea. GMs shouldn't play games, we overthink every outcome to every choice ))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post


Billy Mayer

Billy pauses for a moment. The Vigoroth being to start to advance on you. The pound their fists into the ground and growl. You have made a really really bad choice here. The man lets out a little smile, which makes you feel uncomfortable. Whats wrose is you cant really see his eyes, which are covered by the shadow of his hat.
"Not a very good time to wondering out in the forest, kid.." The man steps forward.
"Chain, Link give him some space..." The Vigoroth walk up to you smelling the berries. One of them reaches into your pocket grabbing some of them out. Then they both drop back.

"Well it happens to be your lucky day kid, I happen to have a couple of extra cots in my uhhh club house."

The man motions you towards the wooden door.

Do you go with him or try to get away ?
Trainer: Anthony
Party:
Currently: Regretting everything that has happened in the last 12 hours

"Club House? I'm not dumb, and I'm a tad bit offended you think I am. I know that trying to flee won't end well for me, those Vigoroth look like fast Pokemon. They'd probably catch me before I even got out of sight. So yeah, I'll go with you." Anthony sighed, "Knew I should've packed a coat..."
__________________
Click for my Sprite Comics! -><- Click for my Sprite Comics!
Reply With Quote
  #505  
Old 01-23-2013, 09:36 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant2011 View Post
((I am convinced my dice hate me. I was going to try hiding, but I figured the Vigoroth might smell me and it would end badly. Same result with following him. Exploring the door would have never been a good idea. GMs shouldn't play games, we overthink every outcome to every choice ))



Trainer: Anthony
Party:
Currently: Regretting everything that has happened in the last 12 hours

"Club House? I'm not dumb, and I'm a tad bit offended you think I am. I know that trying to flee won't end well for me, those Vigoroth look like fast Pokemon. They'd probably catch me before I even got out of sight. So yeah, I'll go with you." Anthony sighed, "Knew I should've packed a coat..."



Billy Mayer

The man smiled
"You got spunk kid, and at point in time, you are going to need it."

You follow the guys lead, while you may appear you can just do what you want, you know that you are really dont have a choice. The Vigoroth walk on the side of you watching your every move. The man pauses at the door.
"Since you already found the entrance you might as well see whats inside." He lifts the door open. As you look inside he shoves you. The fall isnt very far but its enough to cause you limp as you get up.

The vigoroth jump down after you. As the man comes climbs down he growls.
"So how long you been spying us ?"

He shoves you forward into the dimly lite tunnels.
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #506  
Old 01-23-2013, 09:57 PM
Ant2011's Avatar
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Jentoh
Posts: 1,604
Send a message via AIM to Ant2011
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post


Billy Mayer

The man smiled
"You got spunk kid, and at point in time, you are going to need it."

You follow the guys lead, while you may appear you can just do what you want, you know that you are really dont have a choice. The Vigoroth walk on the side of you watching your every move. The man pauses at the door.
"Since you already found the entrance you might as well see whats inside." He lifts the door open. As you look inside he shoves you. The fall isnt very far but its enough to cause you limp as you get up.

The vigoroth jump down after you. As the man comes climbs down he growls.
"So how long you been spying us ?"

He shoves you forward into the dimly lite tunnels.
Trainer: Anthony
Party:
Currently: Being abducted. Someone call 911 please.

"Spying? I haven't been spying on anyone. I don't even know who you are. I assume if I did, I wouldn't have approached you. I was just getting some berries for a friend, it got cold so I sat against a tree to keep the wind off me, and then you walked out of a nearby door." Anthony kept blinking his eyes trying to adjust to the dim light in theses tunnels. "I would ask who you are, but I don't think I really want to know." But the truth was, he did want to know. Some little part of him wanted to know what was going on. Curse curiosity, it gets us in trouble more often than not.
__________________
Click for my Sprite Comics! -><- Click for my Sprite Comics!
Reply With Quote
  #507  
Old 01-24-2013, 01:05 AM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant2011 View Post
Trainer: Anthony
Party:
Currently: Being abducted. Someone call 911 please.

"Spying? I haven't been spying on anyone. I don't even know who you are. I assume if I did, I wouldn't have approached you. I was just getting some berries for a friend, it got cold so I sat against a tree to keep the wind off me, and then you walked out of a nearby door." Anthony kept blinking his eyes trying to adjust to the dim light in theses tunnels. "I would ask who you are, but I don't think I really want to know." But the truth was, he did want to know. Some little part of him wanted to know what was going on. Curse curiosity, it gets us in trouble more often than not.


Billy Mayer


The lights the in the tunnel flicked on and off as you mad your way through. As he shoved you along you seemed more curious. This feeling would not last very long as you made you way deeper into the tunnel. The man pushed into a room that was filled with cages. At least 20 pokemon had been locked away. A lot of them looked hungry. The man kept moving you along making small talk.

"Everyone knows the Mayer Boys..I refuse to believe you never heard of us. We are the most dangerous of all the thieves in this region. Hell! We got a bounty on our heads!"
After awhile of walking the man opens up a room and pushes you in. You hear the door lock behind you.
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #508  
Old 01-24-2013, 01:18 AM
Ant2011's Avatar
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Jentoh
Posts: 1,604
Send a message via AIM to Ant2011
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post


Billy Mayer


The lights the in the tunnel flicked on and off as you mad your way through. As he shoved you along you seemed more curious. This feeling would not last very long as you made you way deeper into the tunnel. The man pushed into a room that was filled with cages. At least 20 pokemon had been locked away. A lot of them looked hungry. The man kept moving you along making small talk.

"Everyone knows the Mayer Boys..I refuse to believe you never heard of us. We are the most dangerous of all the thieves in this region. Hell! We got a bounty on our heads!"
After awhile of walking the man opens up a room and pushes you in. You hear the door lock behind you.
Trainer: Anthony
Party:
Currently: Examining his surroundings

((What are my exact surroundings? Is there a window in the room? Either barred or glass? If it's barred, how wide are the spaces between the bars? Is there a chair? Is there a bowl of water? Straw? What do I have to work with?))

"Tch... Mayer Boys... Sounds like some stupid boy band." Anthony scanned the room around him, "Well, now I just need to figure out how to get out of here."
__________________
Click for my Sprite Comics! -><- Click for my Sprite Comics!
Reply With Quote
  #509  
Old 01-24-2013, 01:58 AM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant2011 View Post
Trainer: Anthony
Party:
Currently: Examining his surroundings

((What are my exact surroundings? Is there a window in the room? Either barred or glass? If it's barred, how wide are the spaces between the bars? Is there a chair? Is there a bowl of water? Straw? What do I have to work with?))

"Tch... Mayer Boys... Sounds like some stupid boy band." Anthony scanned the room around him, "Well, now I just need to figure out how to get out of here."
Official's Post


(Sorry...)

Anthony himself in a room that has been carved on of hard dirt. There are no windows as he is underground and the only light coming into the room is coming from the three metal bars near the top of the door. Anthony tries to look out but can only see shadows.

How do you get yourself out of this one ??
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #510  
Old 01-24-2013, 02:28 AM
Ant2011's Avatar
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Jentoh
Posts: 1,604
Send a message via AIM to Ant2011
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Official's Post


(Sorry...)

Anthony himself in a room that has been carved on of hard dirt. There are no windows as he is underground and the only light coming into the room is coming from the three metal bars near the top of the door. Anthony tries to look out but can only see shadows.

How do you get yourself out of this one ??
((Don't apologize, I hadn't looked at my surroundings until after I had regained my composure))

Trainer: Anthony
Party:
Currently: Escaping from some criminals

Anthony put one hand to his chin and felt the door hinges. They were sturdy, there was no way he'd be able to escape without using his Pokemon. "Tch... I didn't want to endanger them..." He dug through his bag and pulled out his 3 Pokeballs. He opened them and his partners appeared. "Before you make any sounds I need you to all be absolutely quiet. We've been abducted by some guy, he claims to be part of some group, but he's a big goon in my opinion. All we have to work with here is a door, and the three of you. Now, they don't know I have you, so we have the element of surprise there." Anthony pulled his backpack back on, placed Azurius on his leg resting on his shoe, Selesna on his right shoulder, and placed Dimir on his left shoulder, "After you do what I instruct you to do I want you to return to these exact locations. Understand?" The three Pokemon nodded.

"Alright. Good. Now, what we're going to do needs to be fast, I don't want us wasting time. Right outside this door is a room filled with caged Pokemon. From there it's a straight sprint to the exit. I'm thinking that Dimir will use Flame Wheel on the hinges, Azurius will use Water Gun on the hot metal to make very weak metal, and then Selesna will use Iron Tail to shatter the metal. That's going to bring a lot of unwanted attention our way." Anthony pulled the berries from his pocket, "Once we're out of here I want you to start smashing the locks on the cages. Dimir, you use Crunch. Azurius, you use Bite. Selesna, keep watch. If you see anyone I want you to use Sing. I know there are 2 Vigoroth in here somewhere so your Sing won't do any good against them. I'm going to feed these berries to the hungriest Pokemon to try to help them escape with us. When I give a thumbs up, we move."

Anthony tore the sleeves off his hoodie and tore them some more to create ear plugs for Dimir, Azurius, and himself. He took a deep breath knowing that he might not make it out of this cave, and flashed a thumbs up. His Pokemon nodded and sprang into action. Dimir quickly burst into flames and rammed into the hinges. Once they were both red hot Azurius unleashed a powerful Water Gun to quickly cool the metal. Selesna's tail began to glow as she whipped it into the hinges. With nothing keeping the door upright it fell out into the larger room. All three Pokemon followed Anthony into the room where they began freeing the hungry Pokemon.
__________________
Click for my Sprite Comics! -><- Click for my Sprite Comics!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com