Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #136  
Old 10-03-2012, 09:00 PM
Etymology's Avatar
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Forum Board Number 124
Posts: 3,957
Send a message via AIM to Etymology
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steak View Post
Trainer: Steak
Party:
Currently: WHOA WOW FIRST POKEMON BATTLE FGSFDSGA

this is it. your first wild Pokemon encounter. you take a moment to regard this regal rascal.

Scanning...
Retrieving data...
...
Species: PHANPY
...
Classification: WILD

this Phanpy's a tough little ball of gray. looks like the type of dude who's here to get stuff done. but wait, just wait for one second. check out those little markings on its trunk and ears. those shiny orange markings. not only does this lil scrapper have his head in the game, but he's going to stand out while laying down the hurt.
RESPECT.
your shades continue scanning all around and tell you that Phanpy is the least commonly encountered Pokemon in this area. destiny.............................is CALLING.


> Steak: B-Bat, let's see what this guy's got!

you realize you're not for sure what Brobat's even bringing to the table here. with a few swift eye movements your sick shades tell you all that you need to know.

Retrieving data...
Available moves include:
LEECH LIFE
SUPERSONIC
WING ATTACK
BITE

cool. now you just need to-


SMACK!

while you were busy gathering data, Phanpy curled into a ball and rolled right into a tree, but an angle so that it could bounce off the tree and fly right up into Brobat. way to override your disadvantage, Phanpy!
but no friend of yours is going down without a fight. bouncing off of trees can only get your opponent so far.


> Brobat: Fly higher up and fire off a Supersonic!

your companion in cool does exactly as you advise, gaining elevation and screeching at such a high pitch that you can hear nothing. Phanpy however, falters, clutching its large ears with its stubby paws. since he got you when your guard was down, you figure you'll return the favor.

> Brobat: Swoop down and hit Phanpy with a Wing Attack!

Phanpy rolls off a few feet after making contact with Brobat's wings at high velocity. indignant, Phanpy gets up quickly but drunkenly. in his confused state, he dashes at high speed into another tree. the ground shudders, but other than that, nothing really-

POP!

a variety of berries fall from the tree's branches, some of which pelt your Zubat. a particularly heavy one knocks him out of the air. Phanpy turns, still with a bit of fight in him. but you know something that can change that.

> Brobat: Quick, Leech Life!

he quickly surges forward and drains some of Phanpy's energy, then retreats once more into the air, being careful not to float too close to another tree's berry-drop zone. even still, Phanpy tries to stand, but falters. you retrieve one of the empty Poke Balls you received at the lab.

WHOOSH!

the ball hits Phanpy and seems to absorb it. all that there is left to do is wait.
Official's Post:

I must say, that was quite the impressive battle. I'm sure that scuffle in the tree has made both you and Phanpy berry anxious.

Bad puns aside, the blue elephant-like Pokemon finally succumbs to the pressure you have inflicted on it. With one last noise dispersing from its trunk, it de-materialises in the capture machine you have so cleverly aimed at it.

Of course, as you have seen, this Phanpy is clearly a fighter. You watch the ball wobble.

Spoiler:
1...
Spoiler:
2...
Spoiler:
Shoot! It was so close, too!





Phanpy bursts free from the Poke Ball, using the last ounce of its strength to stand once more. It has a vital decision now. Fight or flight.

You know what I said about Phanpy being a fighter?

Yeah, I lied. The Phanpy rushes back into nearby bushes, disappearing swiftly.

The wild Phanpy fled!
Reply With Quote
  #137  
Old 10-03-2012, 09:45 PM
Steak's Avatar
Steak Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: sneezes profoundly
Posts: 2,434
Send a message via AIM to Steak
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etymology View Post
Official's Post:

I must say, that was quite the impressive battle. I'm sure that scuffle in the tree has made both you and Phanpy berry anxious.

Bad puns aside, the blue elephant-like Pokemon finally succumbs to the pressure you have inflicted on it. With one last noise dispersing from its trunk, it de-materialises in the capture machine you have so cleverly aimed at it.

Of course, as you have seen, this Phanpy is clearly a fighter. You watch the ball wobble.

Spoiler:
1...
Spoiler:
2...
Spoiler:
Shoot! It was so close, too!





Phanpy bursts free from the Poke Ball, using the last ounce of its strength to stand once more. It has a vital decision now. Fight or flight.

You know what I said about Phanpy being a fighter?

Yeah, I lied. The Phanpy rushes back into nearby bushes, disappearing swiftly.

The wild Phanpy fled!

"How could this happen to me? I've made my mistakes,
Got nowhere to run, the night goes on,
As I'm fading away, I'm sick of this life,
I just wanna scream, how could this happen to me?"
-Arnold Schwarzenegger, Austrian and American actor and politician


Trainer: Steak
Party:
Currently: Lamenting.

yeah whatever I'm over it. he probably just wasn't prepared to board this bad bro bandwagon. that's cool. c'mon Brobat let's ditch this popsicle stand.

You ditch an IMAGINARY POPSICLE STAND and make your way further into Route 1. In the distance you see a guy and a gal conversing. There seems to be a commotion involving several DANCING BELLOSOM. You decide it is probably best to avoid the commotion.
__________________
Evolves @ 2456

Last edited by Steak; 10-03-2012 at 11:19 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #138  
Old 10-03-2012, 09:58 PM
Typhlosion Explosion's Avatar
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: New Bark Town
Posts: 5,956
Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion
Default Re: Route 1

Trainer: Corey Ty
Party:
Currently: Bellossom dance?!

"Hmm...I see. Florella maybe? Or how about Lily?! I like Lily the most!!"

Corey becomes excited, then suddenly frowns.

"Oh, sorry. It's your Pokemon! Sorry for butting in, ha ha! Name her something cute though! Aster seems stronger as well! How was the lighthouse?"

Suddenly Bellossom start dancing around us.

"Oh! How cute! Maybe I'll catch one..."

Corey smiles at the idea, then comes to a realization.

"Probably best not to, ha ha. Sure are cuties though!"

The Bellossom look at Corey and Sarah with a begging smile.

"They want us to dance with them I think...Well, might as well then!"

Corey and Volcano dance with the Bellossom.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #139  
Old 10-03-2012, 10:10 PM
Typhlosion Explosion's Avatar
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: New Bark Town
Posts: 5,956
Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion
Default Re: Route 1

Official's Post:

Steak, disappointed from his loss, notices a large shiny item behind a large tree. He sends Brobat to investigate. Brobat comes back with a large smile. Steak walks over and...

Finds a whopping 30 stars!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #140  
Old 10-03-2012, 10:22 PM
Kaoru's Avatar
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Pallet Town
Posts: 4,462
Send a message via AIM to Kaoru Send a message via Skype™ to Kaoru
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhlosion Explosion View Post
Trainer: Corey Ty
Party:
Currently: Bellossom dance?!

"Hmm...I see. Florella maybe? Or how about Lily?! I like Lily the most!!"

Corey becomes excited, then suddenly frowns.

"Oh, sorry. It's your Pokemon! Sorry for butting in, ha ha! Name her something cute though! Aster seems stronger as well! How was the lighthouse?"

Suddenly Bellossom start dancing around us.

"Oh! How cute! Maybe I'll catch one..."

Corey smiles at the idea, then comes to a realization.

"Probably best not to, ha ha. Sure are cuties though!"

The Bellossom look at Corey and Sarah with a begging smile.

"They want us to dance with them I think...Well, might as well then!"

Corey and Volcano dance with the Bellossom.
Official's Post

Corey and his Pokemon were dancing with the Bellossom when he thought he heard something. He turned around, but found nothing.

Proceed.
__________________
Join the PE2K Wi-Fi League!

sig by pokemon trainer sarah
links
Reply With Quote
  #141  
Old 10-03-2012, 11:32 PM
Steak's Avatar
Steak Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: sneezes profoundly
Posts: 2,434
Send a message via AIM to Steak
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhlosion Explosion View Post
Official's Post:

Steak, disappointed from his loss, notices a large shiny item behind a large tree. He sends Brobat to investigate. Brobat comes back with a large smile. Steak walks over and...

Finds a whopping 30 stars!
Trainer: Steak
Party:
Currently: Jamming hard.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADICAL!!!!

Your FRANTIC CHEERING upsets the local wildlife, and perhaps the population of the nearest three cities. You praise your BEST BRO for a job very well done.
__________________
Evolves @ 2456
Reply With Quote
  #142  
Old 10-03-2012, 11:46 PM
Typhlosion Explosion's Avatar
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: New Bark Town
Posts: 5,956
Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion
Default Re: Route 1

Trainer: Corey Ty
Party:
Currently: Walking around.

"Well, that was cool, ha ha."

Corey and Volcano giggle.

"So, let's go to Route 2! We're only a day away!"
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #143  
Old 10-03-2012, 11:56 PM
Kaoru's Avatar
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Pallet Town
Posts: 4,462
Send a message via AIM to Kaoru Send a message via Skype™ to Kaoru
Default Re: Route 1

Official's Post for Corey and Steak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhlosion Explosion View Post
Trainer: Corey Ty
Party:
Currently: Walking around.

"Well, that was cool, ha ha."

Corey and Volcano giggle.

"So, let's go to Route 2! We're only a day away!"



A wild Victini dances around Corey and his Pokemon then floats away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steak View Post
Trainer: Steak
Party:
Currently: Jamming hard.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADICAL!!!!

Your FRANTIC CHEERING upsets the local wildlife, and perhaps the population of the nearest three cities. You praise your BEST BRO for a job very well done.
Because of your frantic cheering,


A wild Meowth appeared!

What will Steak do?
Code:
FIGHT     BAG
POKEMON   RUN
__________________
Join the PE2K Wi-Fi League!

sig by pokemon trainer sarah
links
Reply With Quote
  #144  
Old 10-03-2012, 11:59 PM
Typhlosion Explosion's Avatar
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: New Bark Town
Posts: 5,956
Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion
Default Re: Route 1

Trainer: Corey Ty
Party:
Currently: Walking around.

"Aww! How cute! Was that Victini?! I love that Pokemon! He's so cute...Maybe I'll catch him someday..."

Corey and Volcano dream of catching Victini. They stop and move along.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #145  
Old 10-04-2012, 12:07 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Route 1
Posts: 8,137
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etymology View Post
Official's Post (Pokemon Trainer Sarah and Typhlosion Explosion):

A group of wild Bellossom appear from out of the bushes, dancing happily towards seemingly silent music. They point to the both of you, appearing to ask for you and your Pokemon to join them.


Asking you to dance with them. Cannot be captured.
Trainer: Sarah Everstone
Party:
Currently: Watching the Bellossom

"Oh, how cute!" Sarah cried. "This is really amazing. Who thought we'd witness Belossom dancing?" She scrambled in her bag for her camera. "This could be important, I better get it on record!"

Sunkern and Aster ran over to the Bellossom and began to join in their dance, happily. The two young grass-types looked quite at home among their twirling companions.


Sarah eagerly snapped a few photographs with her polaroid camera. The pictures popped out after a few seconds and she hastily stuck them down in her journey log. Finally, she scribbled a few words about the location, weather and time and described the Bellossom's hypnotic dance.

"This adventure just keeps getting better!" Sarah smiled, putting her log book and camera back into her bag. "There's so much we don't know about Pokemon, I can't wait to find out more!" Happily, she joined in the dance with her Pokemon.
Reply With Quote
  #146  
Old 10-04-2012, 12:25 AM
Kaoru's Avatar
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Pallet Town
Posts: 4,462
Send a message via AIM to Kaoru Send a message via Skype™ to Kaoru
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Trainer: Sarah Everstone
Party:
Currently: Watching the Bellossom

"Oh, how cute!" Sarah cried. "This is really amazing. Who thought we'd witness Belossom dancing?" She scrambled in her bag for her camera. "This could be important, I better get it on record!"

Sunkern and Aster ran over to the Bellossom and began to join in their dance, happily. The two young grass-types looked quite at home among their twirling companions.


Sarah eagerly snapped a few photographs with her polaroid camera. The pictures popped out after a few seconds and she hastily stuck them down in her journey log. Finally, she scribbled a few words about the location, weather and time and described the Bellossom's hypnotic dance.

"This adventure just keeps getting better!" Sarah smiled, putting her log book and camera back into her bag. "There's so much we don't know about Pokemon, I can't wait to find out more!" Happily, she joined in the dance with her Pokemon.
Official's Post

Sarah stopped dancing and noticed a small spherical-shaped item on the ground.


Sarah found a Lure Ball!
__________________
Join the PE2K Wi-Fi League!

sig by pokemon trainer sarah
links

Last edited by Kaoru; 10-04-2012 at 12:28 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #147  
Old 10-04-2012, 12:25 AM
Steak's Avatar
Steak Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: sneezes profoundly
Posts: 2,434
Send a message via AIM to Steak
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru View Post
Official's Post for Corey and Steak
Because of your frantic cheering,


A wild Meowth appeared!

What will Steak do?
Code:
FIGHT     BAG
POKEMON   RUN
Trainer: Steak
Party:
Currently: ROUND 2. FIGHT!

after that futile fiasco with Phanpy, you weren't going to go easy this time. no way. this time, you got this!

> Brobat: Get in there and Bite it like you're taking a bite out of crime!

Brobat swoops in and sinks its teeth into the Meowth's fur, pulling it back a bit before the Meowth fends him off with Fury Swipes.

POOF!

Meowth vanishes from the battle. You think you know what's coming.

> Brobat: Hide up in the trees, and prepare a Wing Attack!!

Meowth becomes visible again, looking around frustrated as its Faint Attack has failed. As it looks over its shoulder, though, it comes face to face with Brobat's left wing and falls over flat.

You commend your partner over a job well done and toss a Poke Ball at the fallen cat Pokemon. The little orb rocks back and forth before...
__________________
Evolves @ 2456

Last edited by Steak; 10-04-2012 at 12:49 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #148  
Old 10-04-2012, 12:34 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Route 1
Posts: 8,137
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru View Post
Official's Post

Sarah stopped dancing and noticed a small spherical-shaped item on the ground.


Sarah found a Lure Ball!
Trainer: Sarah Everstone
Party:
Currently: Walking

Sarah watched as the Bellossom slowly danced away. Aster and Sunkern were puffing. "I guess you guys need to do some training!" Sarah laughed. "Don't worry, I'm sure we'll find someone to battle soon!"

Sarah noticed a something round shining in the sun up ahead. In the middle of the path was a Lure Ball. She picked it up and looked around, someone had obviously dropped it. "No one's around to claim it," Sarah said, "I guess it's mine now!" She placed it in her bag.

Sarah and her small team of Pokemon continued down route 1. It had gotten progressively more green and the forest had started to close in around them. Soon they came to a crossroads with a wooden arrows pointing in each direction.

"Pokemon League Gate?" Sarah questioned, looking at the sign pointing north. "I don't think we're quite ready for that! But this one looks right... Route 2 to the west!"

Aster and Sunken jumped up and down happily.

"I think we're nearly there, guys." Sarah said. "Yes, here we go! Off to Route 2!"

Sarah claimed a Lure Ball.

Sarah left Route 1 and entered Route 2.
Reply With Quote
  #149  
Old 10-04-2012, 12:36 AM
Typhlosion Explosion's Avatar
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: New Bark Town
Posts: 5,956
Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion
Default Re: Route 1

Official's Post:

The little ball waggles for what seems like days on the ground...

1...2...3

Spoiler:
Almost!
Spoiler:
What's it going to do?!
Spoiler:
Oh goodness!
Spoiler:
POP. Meowth escaped from the ball! Meowth flees...Oh what luck.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #150  
Old 10-04-2012, 12:48 AM
Steak's Avatar
Steak Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: sneezes profoundly
Posts: 2,434
Send a message via AIM to Steak
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhlosion Explosion View Post
Official's Post:

The little ball waggles for what seems like days on the ground...

1...2...3

Spoiler:
Almost!
Spoiler:
What's it going to do?!
Spoiler:
Oh goodness!
Spoiler:
POP. Meowth escaped from the ball! Meowth flees...Oh what luck.
Trainer: Steak
Party:
Currently:
__________________
Evolves @ 2456
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com