Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 06-22-2012, 07:07 AM
Deep Blue Offline

Default Lost In Darkness

Why am I always left out?
Why can't I be just like her?
The girl who has everything she desires.

Genres:
Romance
Drama
Tragic
Fantasy

Characters:
Ghost Girl
The boy (his name would be revealed in the story)
A doll named Taura

Hope you enjoy ^^

Chapter 1
Spoiler:
I'm lost in darkness. I don't know who i am or what i have to do. I'm just a lonely shadow trying to peep into the light. But i know i don't belong there. But i always sit by and see children running around playing. That makes me feel lonely. I live all by myself with no family member or friends. But one day a little girl dropped a little doll. The doll's face is pale as if it just got painted in white, it also has bright blue eyes which are so blue i wonder if it's an eye at all, the doll also has a pretty red dress with satin and velevet. Then i look down at my dress it's just white, plain white, my dress has tiny shoulder straps, on the collar of my dress is a pale lilac bow which flutters in the wind. Next i compare my eyes with the doll's. Her's is a pretty dark blue but mine is kind of a dull green. After that i compare my hair with her. Her hair is a perfect blonde with a bit of brown here and there. While mine is a nice sea green colour. I always tie it up into a perfect ponytail using my favourite elastic band. My favourite elastic band has two tiny golden bells which ring when i move my head or if the wind blows. I love this doll so much i named her after her dark blue eyes which reminded me of the ocean so her name is Taura...

Please Click ^^

Last edited by Deep Blue; 07-06-2012 at 02:24 AM.
Old 06-23-2012, 08:16 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy
Default Re: Lost In Darkness

Hey there! Unfortunately there's a rule in this section stating that you "Do NOT make a thread until you have written a piece - any thread posted without written content will be locked".

I think your thread falls under these rules - have you written anything yet? If you have, posting it quickly may avoid this thread being locked .

So yeah, I'm afraid this thread is against the rules. (Strike me down if there's a hidden link somewhere, although it's preferred not to use links here too P:)

Be sure to read the rules HERE and I hope to see this written up soon! (although it may have to be in another thread, for this one may be locked by then )

~Sealboyno1

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.
Old 06-24-2012, 12:08 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune

I'm afraid Sealboyno1 is right. According to the rules, you are required to post actual content when you make the thread. However, I think locking straight away is a bit silly, so I'll give you three days to post something, and if nothing is posted by then, I will lock the thread. Fair enough? ^^

The reason it's only three days is that it's kind of like "cheating" if you post a thread with no stories. And really there's no point, and we don't want threads in this section that only contain an introduction post and nothing more. Otherwise people will be misled, and it's just not the way we do things around here. And because you should have read the rules before, I've decided that three days is enough time. I will add this to the rules so the three days thing is standard, as opposed to immediately locking it. It will be three days after you have been informed that I will lock it.

Hope you understand. And I hope even more that you get a chapter up soon.

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.
Old 07-06-2012, 02:21 AM
Deep Blue Offline

oh sorry I did write the story.

Please Click ^^