Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 03-23-2011, 09:37 PM
Giratina's Avatar
Giratina Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Never-Turn-Back, pestering Zero
Posts: 2,673
Default [IA] A Werewolf in Lilycove

It's on!
Oh yes. After a request or to to start running one of these myself, and a night to work out the deets, I do believe I'm ready to begin. So, here goes - A Werewolf in Lilycove.

Warning: This story WILL contain coarse language.




From the director of Beasts Like Us, a very different sort of beast.
A WEREWOLF IN LILYCOVE



You wake up in a place that is most definitely not where you were when you fell asleep. ...Not that you can remember where you were when you fell asleep, but oh well.

You appear to be in a darkish room; there's a single light source above you. You're not exactly sure if you really want that light source to be there or not, because it is now glinting ominously on several unsettlingly pointy objects, all lying on several tables. You try to look up, but find it difficult, because the light is hovering almost directly above you. Shame.

There are... strange things -- electrodes, are they called? -- attached to your fur. ...Skin? It was fur, definitely fur, when you fell asleep... erk. Looking down at yourself, you discover something very unfortunate: whereas before you had been a perfectly normal Mightyena, you were now some kind of unholy hybrid between a Mightyena and what appears to be a human being. (With surprising wit for someone who had just woken up from a drug-inflicted sleep, you note that it's going to take some getting used to.)

You look around again. There are several things in the room, including a table with what looks to be a small golden plate, but you've kind of got these electrode thingies on you. And electrodes electrocute you when you pull them off, right?

Or was that, um, Electrodes...?

> _
__________________

"Wigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewiggle."
~ World famous singing sensation, Stefan Gordy.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)

Last edited by Giratina; 06-24-2012 at 03:59 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-23-2011, 10:01 PM
HKim's Avatar
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 5,075
Send a message via AIM to HKim Send a message via Yahoo to HKim Send a message via Skype™ to HKim
Default Re: [IA] A Werewolf in Lilycove

> Rip them off. Can't figure out what's going on with them holding you back.
__________________
"We love Him because He first loved us." 1 John 4:19
Challenge me in the URPG.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-23-2011, 10:13 PM
Giratina's Avatar
Giratina Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Never-Turn-Back, pestering Zero
Posts: 2,673
Default Re: [IA] A Werewolf in Lilycove

> Rip them off. Can't figure out what's going on with them holding you back.

Deciding that being trapped in a mysterious room makes you pretty much screwed anyway, you lift one of your arms (it still feels weird thinking of them as that) and gingerly close your fingers (!) around one of the wires. No electric shock. You brace for impact and pull back your arm.

The electrode comes out with a cheerful pop.

Feeling mildly successful, you repeat the process with the other electrodes, without all the stopping for worrying and thinking and other unnecessary things like that. Now freed of what you are fairly sure are all of the electrodes, you sit up on... what are you sitting on again? It appears to be some kind of cot, not particularly comfortable. You also notice you appear to be wearing some kind of gown, also made with the papery stuff.

Feeling shamefully effeminate, you resolve to find some different threads later.

{+ SUBQUEST: OBTAIN GARMENTS OF BADASSERY}
List of subquests:
-- Obtain Garments of Badassery


That in mind, you take another look at the place. Most everything is pointy and sharp but small enough to be useless as a weapon (and besides, you still seem to have your claws), so maybe taking one of those isn't the best idea. But still, there doesn't seem to be anyone here to supervise you...

...wait.

There are more things next to that golden plate -- a folded piece of paper (an 'envelope') and what appears to be some kind of collar. That's badass, right? Collar?

> _
__________________

"Wigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewiggle."
~ World famous singing sensation, Stefan Gordy.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-23-2011, 10:23 PM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Route 1
Posts: 8,137
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: [IA] A Werewolf in Lilycove

Check if there's a nametag on the collar.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-23-2011, 10:31 PM
Giratina's Avatar
Giratina Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Never-Turn-Back, pestering Zero
Posts: 2,673
Default Re: [IA] A Werewolf in Lilycove

> Check if there's a nametag on the collar.

You walk over to the table with some difficulty and grasp the sides for support as you look down at the collar. There... doesn't seem to be anything on it.

But (and this is a big but!) the golden plate looks like it has lettering on it. It looks confusing, but vaguely similar to the language of the Unown, which you kind of know, right? You figure that this tag and collar was supposed to be for you, by... whoever ran this place. Whoever they were, they aren't here now.

So why not take the collar and the tag? After all, collars are supposed to be very badass.

At the last second, however, you stop yourself. You have a name, right? And chances are, it wasn't the name on this collar. Your name is... your name is... dammit. You can't remember your name.

Or anything else, for that matter.

The words 'Laser Guided Amnesia' flash into your mind, but you think nothing of them.

Regardless, you look back to the tag. Looks like this thing is all you have, as far as names go. You're fairly sure you know Unown, but it might take a while. The tag says...

> _
__________________

"Wigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewiggle."
~ World famous singing sensation, Stefan Gordy.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-23-2011, 10:49 PM
NES2's Avatar
NES2 Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,320
Default Re: [IA] A Werewolf in Lilycove

>"Subject Gamma", the collar reads. You don't like that name, so use your claws and scratch a line through that, and scribble "THE ULTIMATE BAD ASS" on that collar.

>Put it on and look for a way out of the room. You want to be stealthy about this, so look for vents to crawl around.

>Proceed to generic vent crawl scene.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-24-2011, 01:45 AM
Giratina's Avatar
Giratina Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Never-Turn-Back, pestering Zero
Posts: 2,673
Default Re: [IA] A Werewolf in Lilycove

>"Subject Gamma", the collar reads. You don't like that name, so use your claws and scratch a line through that, and scribble "THE ULTIMATE BAD ASS" on that collar.

You frown at the tag. 'Subject'? That doesn't sound badass at all. That sounds... submissive, almost. But you have your claws out, and you've scratched through the entire thing and inscribed your preferred name when it occurs to you: Gamma. That's pretty badass.

Silently, you commit the name 'Gamma the Ultimate Badass' to memory.

>Put it on and look for a way out of the room. You want to be stealthy about this, so look for vents to crawl around.
>Proceed to generic vent crawl scene.


You clip the collar around your neck and look fleetingly down at the letter... but oh well. With that out of the way, you look around, soon realizing that there's a suspiciously oversized vent escape just above the bed. That was pretty stupid. But regardless, their stupidity is your lucky break, so you squirm your way in. It's a tight fit, but you have a feeling you can make your way through.

BREAKTHROUGH!
Subquest: Obtain Garments of Badassery (Garment #: 1)
__________________

"Wigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewiggle."
~ World famous singing sensation, Stefan Gordy.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)

Last edited by Giratina; 03-24-2011 at 02:14 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-24-2011, 07:29 AM
HKim's Avatar
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 5,075
Send a message via AIM to HKim Send a message via Yahoo to HKim Send a message via Skype™ to HKim
Default Re: [IA] A Werewolf in Lilycove

> Proceed cautiously rather than quickly. Better to not alert them you escaped.
__________________
"We love Him because He first loved us." 1 John 4:19
Challenge me in the URPG.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 03-25-2011, 08:41 PM
Giratina's Avatar
Giratina Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Never-Turn-Back, pestering Zero
Posts: 2,673
Default Re: [IA] A Werewolf in Lilycove

> Proceed cautiously rather than quickly. Better to not alert them you escaped.

You praise yourself on your sound judgement to move along slowly, rather than clamber through the ventilation shaft; besides, now that you were some kind of half-human hybrid, it would be much harder to sneak along undetected. You still weren't quite sure that you were used to the body you had found yourself in. Regardless, you continue along, peering down as you go whenever there is a grille that could be looked through; but there was never any other signs of life, be they human, Pokémon, or chimaera thing like you.

You decide that 'chimaera' sounds somewhat badass, and in the event that you find another half-Pokémon like yourself, you will officially start calling them a Chimaera.

Regardless of what you call yourself, you continue to squirm through the vent, trying not to upset yourself too much when something in the metallic shaft starts to groan under your expanded girth.
__________________

"Wigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewiggle."
~ World famous singing sensation, Stefan Gordy.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 03-25-2011, 08:43 PM
Velocity's Avatar
Velocity Offline
ASB Official
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: The Land of Night and Magic
Posts: 2,758
Default Re: [IA] A Werewolf in Lilycove

> Continue slowly shuffling along whilst at least attempting to have a flashback of any sort.
__________________
I laughed, I cried, I testified;
And in the end found this world altogether lacking.

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 03-25-2011, 11:35 PM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Route 1
Posts: 8,137
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: [IA] A Werewolf in Lilycove

Move a little quicker now!
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 03-26-2011, 12:07 AM
NES2's Avatar
NES2 Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,320
Default Re: [IA] A Werewolf in Lilycove

>Move quicker, and try to not strain the fragile vents with your weight. Try to distribute pressure evenly on the vent floor so you don't collapse it.

> Try to find light. Hopefully these vents lead outside the facility.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 03-26-2011, 08:18 AM
HKim's Avatar
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 5,075
Send a message via AIM to HKim Send a message via Yahoo to HKim Send a message via Skype™ to HKim
Default Re: [IA] A Werewolf in Lilycove

> If the metal gives out under you, prepare to land without injuring yourself.
__________________
"We love Him because He first loved us." 1 John 4:19
Challenge me in the URPG.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 03-28-2011, 12:26 AM
Giratina's Avatar
Giratina Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Never-Turn-Back, pestering Zero
Posts: 2,673
Default Re: [IA] A Werewolf in Lilycove

>Move quicker, and try to not strain the fragile vents with your weight. Try to distribute pressure evenly on the vent floor so you don't collapse it.
> Try to find light. Hopefully these vents lead outside the facility.


You continue through the ventilation shaft, all attention on not putting too much weight on any one spot. Hilariously, this makes you look strikingly like someone trying and failing to win at Twister, but there shouldn't be anyone else around to point and laugh at you. There are grilles every so often, but all of them are dark; it is only what appears to be enhanced eyesight that keeps you from banging your head loudly into walls.

> Continue slowly shuffling along whilst at least attempting to have a flashback of any sort.

Cautiously, so as not to disrupt your epic weight-balancing skills, you try to think back to what brought you here. But when you find yourself actually stopping entirely in the shaft with no success, you decide that it is probably a better idea to just keep going.

> If the metal gives out under you, prepare to land without injuring yourself.

You silently curse the sadistic hands of fate when, despite all of your hard work and effort, the entire vent whines loudly under you. Apparently, you had hit upon a spot already weakened by some other force... or you had just gotten careless. Either way, you are now hurtling towards the ground, making an attempt to at least land on your feet. But once you touch down, you realize none too comfortably that your claws were out and were now digging into the linoleum floor below you.

Pulling them out, you look around. The new room is just as whitewashed and ugly as the old one, but there are no pointy objects, and a locked door lies in front of you.
__________________

"Wigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewiggle."
~ World famous singing sensation, Stefan Gordy.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 03-28-2011, 12:34 AM
Velocity's Avatar
Velocity Offline
ASB Official
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: The Land of Night and Magic
Posts: 2,758
Default Re: [IA] A Werewolf in Lilycove

> Attempt to pick the lock with your claws.
> If that fails, kick it down.
__________________
I laughed, I cried, I testified;
And in the end found this world altogether lacking.

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com