Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Other Chat

Other Chat For non-Pokemon discussion on everything else. For casual talk only, any more serious topics such as current events, should be in the Discussion. You can talk about anything else that is not covered in the other "Other Boards" that are above.

View Poll Results: System?
DS 0 0%
DS Lite 9 56.25%
DSi 1 6.25%
DSi XL 0 0%
3DS 5 31.25%
3DS XL 1 6.25%
None 0 0%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-26-2012, 08:11 PM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion
Default What Gaming System do you Use?

Personally, I have a Red Nintendo 3DS XL!
Old 10-26-2012, 08:13 PM
mintjelly Offline
Father Cat

Send a message via AIM to mintjelly Send a message via Skype™ to mintjelly
Default Re: What Gaming System do you Use?

For portable gaming, I have a Purple Nintendo 3DS.
For at-home gaming, I use my SNES, N64, Nintendo Wii, PlayStation, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, and PC.

Shun the non-believer
Old 10-26-2012, 08:13 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Well I have a Wii, Xbox 360 and DS lite and 3DS...
I really only use the Xbox 360 and the DS lite. Dont really care much for how the 3DS makes none 3DS games look. The Wii just doesnt have enough going for it.

@oh i forgot ! Gamecube and PS2

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Last edited by Judge Dredd; 10-26-2012 at 08:16 PM.
Old 10-26-2012, 08:15 PM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

Portable: Sony Ericsson Xperia Play & 3DS XL
At-Home: N64, PC, PS3, PS2
Old 10-26-2012, 08:19 PM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky

I am seriously debating on whether or not it would be a wise choice to purchase another Nintendo handheld ever again. The prices steadily rise with each new addition, and the changes are almost non-existent. I bought the 3DS, disliked it, and gave it away in disappointment. I think I will stick with the DSi until something that appeals to me comes out.

I primarily game on my new PC or my Xbox 360.
Old 10-26-2012, 08:39 PM
goldwynaut Offline

i mostly use the 3ds, but for games with bad graphic then played on it i use my brown nintendo DSI XL

for home gaming: WII and PS3
Old 10-26-2012, 08:52 PM
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-

Send a message via AIM to Ant2011

DS lite is best DS. I might save up for a 3DS if nintendo decides to make 3DS pokemon games (which they will eventually)

Other than that, I have a Classic Gameboy, a Gameboy color, a few GBA SPs, 2 DS lites (one has the broken hinge and it would've ran me the same price as a new one to fix it), my crappy no-RAM laptop, an Xbox360, and a Gamecube.

I've got a little wishlist of old gameboy line consoles I want to get though. Portable gaming is best gaming.
Old 10-26-2012, 11:33 PM
Not Safe For Adults Offline

I have a fat DS (standard navy blue color) and a pink DS Lite. I'm going to try to get a 3DS soon though for the new Fire Emblem game.
Old 10-27-2012, 12:51 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

For handhelds, it's a toss up between the DS Lite and the 3DS. Voted for the former though, I do prefer its longer battery life and non-stretched screen (on the DS games, of which I play more).

I also have a retro DS, an SP and the Advance (that thing is built like a tank...). Miss my Grape GB Colour though DX

As for consoles, we got a Wii, Gamecube, 64 and PS1 (love the retro PS :3). I'd like a PS3 though ^^'

Tend to use my handhelds... a lot more then the consoles for some reason.

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 10-27-2012, 01:39 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

I have a polar white DS Lite. I love it so much! I don't like the original DS's so I never bought one. I also never saw the need for a DSi. I am planning to get a 3DS one day, once they release a main Pokemon game for it OR a really awesome Pokemon themed 3DS here. If I was going to get a non-Pokemon themed one, I would definitely want a white one. I don't like the black border around the top of the 3DS though. =\

I also own a Gameboy Color (Pokemon G/S edition), Gameboy Advance (Purple) Gameboy Advance SP (Silver), Nintendo 64 (Purple), Gamecube (Purple) and Wii (White). We also have a PS2 which belongs to everyone and my brothers have a PS3 and XBox360.
Old 10-27-2012, 04:02 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

Pink DS Lite, needing to be replaced because the left bumper is going as well as the battery.

Red original DS, ironically has a longer battery life than Lite.

1 Cobalt Gameboy SP

1 Limited Edition Flame Gameboy SP

1 green Gameboy Color

And other consoles include a Nintendo Gamecube (works the best out of any of my systems...Holes in cord and all!), Nintendo Wii, Xbox (IT BE PINK), and Xbox 360 :3

Used to have an original Nintendo, Nintendo 64, and Sega Genesis. The latter died :'( WHY? YOU HAVE MY SECOND FAVORITE GAME ON YOU MAN.

Last edited by Grassy_Aggron; 10-27-2012 at 04:08 AM.
Old 10-27-2012, 02:58 PM
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Send a message via AIM to Kenny_C.002

I think I have every current-gen console/handheld outside of the Xbox. Was a Nintendo kid until about the end of the PS2 era, when I picked up the PS2.

To me the system power and what not doesn't matter. It's the games that do. 3DS has crazy gimmicks that does nothing, but at least there are some good games around, like Tales of the Abyss. Even Vita has some great games like Technika, Gravity Rush, and Project Diva (:X).
Old 10-29-2012, 01:59 PM
beezmap Offline
Banned

I am using 3DS because i love the 3DSthe graphics are great !
Old 10-29-2012, 10:21 PM
Operative Offline

Send a message via MSN to Operative Send a message via Skype™ to Operative

All the cool kids use the DS Lite B)

|thedynamicduo|
Old 10-29-2012, 11:15 PM
bronislav84 Offline

Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84

Full list of systems incoming.

Nintendo consoles:
Super Nintendo, came with Mario World
Nintendo 64.
Gamecube, broken and won't read games anymore. Debating whether to send it off or continue to use my Wii as a Gamecube. It has a Pokémon XD skin on it that I stand to lose if I send it out, but if I take it off it won't stick back on. I also have the Game Boy Player attached, which since the system doesn't work I can't even use it as another Advance.
Wii, original color. I have one black and one Zelda remote, each with a nunchuck. Zelda remote uses white one.

Nintendo handheld systems:
Game Boy Pocket Ice Blue special edition
Game Boy Advance special Pikachu gold edition
Game Boy Advance SP standard
DS original generation, gray. Works, but needs to be plugged in after like 20 minutes. Has a ruined battery.
DSi original. Works fine, but the shoulder buttons are pretty much broken and don't work. Been trying to sell it but can't find a buyer for the price I want. I want at least half of what I paid full price at Gamestop or I'll just keep it.
3DS original, I'll be dammed if I upgrade to that screen stretcher the XL. I play all my DS games on this, except when I need to move something from Pokémon for the Advance.

Sega consoles:
Sega Master System. My grandma got this as a gift from a neighbor for me. It's near mint condition, works fine and is just missing an RF adapter. Came with some kind of old style one which didn't work. I just have the original stuff that came with it. My grandma has it as her house. I made her promise not to get rid of it because it could be worth money to a collector.
Just the original version Genesis which is wider and longer. Didn't know it even existed once until I found one. Everybody I knew at the time had a smaller Genesis. I found it in the trash one day, brought it home and it worked. Works to this day. I only have Sonic 3 and Knuckles for it though.

Sony consoles:
Playstation 2 Slim, which I paid full price for . But could have gotten used probably. I got it for Xenosaga but expanded to other games eventually.
Playstation 3, original generation 60gb which can play all games. I only got one this past June so I don't have many games for it. I'm a late adopter because I was waiting for a price drop.

I'm thoroughly boycotting the Microsoft abominations.

Compared to some people I know, this isn't a lot of systems.
Bronislav is my name and 1984 is my birth year. Call me Bron or Slavik if you can't say my full name. Banner/Ava by the illustrious Neo Pikachu Emolga R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST Simkha "Dosha" Bakman I loved you, Grandpa Check this out, it's really cool!