Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 09-16-2012, 01:40 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: [Crossover] Interlinked [FF/PKMN] (SU/DS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM View Post
We can do that. Maybe the Council is thinking about having the subway connect to the Colonies for easier transport of the crystals to cities and towns farther out?

I'm gonna go ahead and share an idea I have now. I'm having Cynthia meet up with Lance, and most likely Alder, to discuss somethings outside of the full Council. What the details are I'm just gonna keep to myself for now, other than one topic will be about Zayna since you introduced the character. I'm also having an OC of mine join in to discuss something she has discovered. If you'd like I could try to leave an opening for Cheren to join in the meeting.
Yeah, I was thinking along those lines :) (Haha, I made a punny *shot*)

Oh, sounds pretty interesting! ^^ Sure, it'd be cool if Cheren could get in on that ^^ I'm really curious to see what they say :o

AND wow, nice first post Kamikaze! :O I'm really intrigued by your charrie

Old 09-16-2012, 02:59 AM
Kamikaze Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
Yeah, I was thinking along those lines :) (Haha, I made a punny *shot*)

Oh, sounds pretty interesting! ^^ Sure, it'd be cool if Cheren could get in on that ^^ I'm really curious to see what they say :o

AND wow, nice first post Kamikaze! :O I'm really intrigued by your charrie
Thank you. Your post isn't bad either. I haven't seen many people write their posts in a first person narrative, and fewer still have managed to pull it off, great work on that one. I have never really been able to write in first person myself, always mess things up. xD

Usually, I have issues with my first post, though this one came out nicely. And if you are intrigued by Belcarth(assuming that's the one since it's mostly about him in this post), I hope you will like what is to come, I know I will enjoy writing it. =P

Random Sprite Art, all done by me. That includes the animated Shaymin I use as an avatar.
Old 09-26-2012, 08:15 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamikaze View Post
Thank you. Your post isn't bad either. I haven't seen many people write their posts in a first person narrative, and fewer still have managed to pull it off, great work on that one. I have never really been able to write in first person myself, always mess things up. xD

Usually, I have issues with my first post, though this one came out nicely. And if you are intrigued by Belcarth(assuming that's the one since it's mostly about him in this post), I hope you will like what is to come, I know I will enjoy writing it. =P
*le late reply*

Hey, thanks! :D I usually don't write in 1st person, either, but I felt that it was a good way to bring out her character ^^ It certainly can be tricky, though xD

Well, I'll be looking forward to more posts then! ^^

BTW, I've been reading through some articles here and there on the FF wiki--mostly on weapons and such--but I'm wondering if there's any articles that you FF peeps would recommend reading. I'm especially concerned about monsters and technology ^^' Can any body point me in the right direction?

Old 09-26-2012, 11:20 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

Wish I could help you out, Char. The best thing I can suggest is the FF Wiki page. That's what I use when I need to reference something from FFXIII and need to look something up from the others games since I haven't played them. Is there something in particular you're looking for? Maybe I can try to help you out.

In other news, instead of working on posts for my RPs (like I should be) I've been drawing (*cough*tracingabase*cough*) a pic of Spinel. Would anyone be interesting in seeing it when it's completed? She does look different than the pic I supplied in her SU, mainly when it comes to things have changed since then. The major thing I'd like to add is that she now has a full leg brace on her right leg and a knee brace on her left. So yeah, if anyone is interested I'll upload it on my dA account (so I can credit the creator of the base) and then post either the link or the picture itself here.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 09-27-2012, 04:42 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Hmmm...well, Char, I know the flans have appeared in multiple games, as have these lovely things called Ahriman that have shown up in several games, as well as a handful of summons--the ones that have been taken you might want to do a little looking into...

I'll see it when you upload it--I'm watching you, CM...ohwaitlol, that sounds kinda creepy... XD

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 09-27-2012, 09:09 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM View Post
Wish I could help you out, Char. The best thing I can suggest is the FF Wiki page. That's what I use when I need to reference something from FFXIII and need to look something up from the others games since I haven't played them. Is there something in particular you're looking for? Maybe I can try to help you out.

In other news, instead of working on posts for my RPs (like I should be) I've been drawing (*cough*tracingabase*cough*) a pic of Spinel. Would anyone be interesting in seeing it when it's completed? She does look different than the pic I supplied in her SU, mainly when it comes to things have changed since then. The major thing I'd like to add is that she now has a full leg brace on her right leg and a knee brace on her left. So yeah, if anyone is interested I'll upload it on my dA account (so I can credit the creator of the base) and then post either the link or the picture itself here.
I was wondering specifically about the type of FF monsters/enemies we might encounter during the RP. I might just sit tight and see what happens, though xD Thanks for pointing out those ones, though, Winter. I really hope we dont meet Ahriman tho ._.

As far as technology, I guess that airships are a possibility? *read an article on them* Also... I strayed into a little reading last night, and that whole l'Cie thing sounds pretty epic :O Is that where the idea for the links came from?

And yes, I would love to see some artwork x3

Old 09-28-2012, 12:40 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Oh! Oh! Foulanders! XD I have an OC who has been mentioned once, Fuu, who has a Foulander she basically keeps as a pet that you might run into...but there is very little info on them, on FF Wiki. Ahrimen are annoying, in my experience, but that was just in CC: EoT...but you're welcome.

I'm not CM, but I would assume so--I think they've been in almost every FF. Also, lol, the l'Cie situation sucks pretty badly, esecially for the guys who don't finish their focus in time.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 10-04-2012, 11:24 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
I was wondering specifically about the type of FF monsters/enemies we might encounter during the RP. I might just sit tight and see what happens, though xD Thanks for pointing out those ones, though, Winter. I really hope we dont meet Ahriman tho ._.

As far as technology, I guess that airships are a possibility? *read an article on them* Also... I strayed into a little reading last night, and that whole l'Cie thing sounds pretty epic :O Is that where the idea for the links came from?

And yes, I would love to see some artwork x3
I really don't have any specific creatures in mind, but I'm sure there would be some Behemoths running around. But I'm completely open to any FF beasties roaming around.

Yes, I would assume that airships would be possible. And the idea for the Links did partially come from FFXIII.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 10-11-2012, 02:08 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

So.....

How's it going? ^^

Old 10-11-2012, 02:09 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

I plan on having a post up so, Char. I wanted to wait a little bit to see if anyone else was going to post and then I got caught up in other things. Sorry about the wait.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 10-11-2012, 02:29 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Oh, that's okay! Take your time ^^ I honestly was just wondering how everyone was doin', since I haven't heard from anybody in this thread xD

How's BW2, you lucky people you? *just found out that Amazon FINALLY shipped her copy*

Old 10-11-2012, 02:33 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Well I got a post up since I had the time. X3 Though it was rushed... Oh well. A post is a post. And there really ain't a whole lot to do in a conversation scene.

Anyway, I'm really enjoying the games. Though White 2 was being a pain and hiding all the female Growlithe... Finally found one after almost two days of searching for one with Intimidate. I have a thread up about my Black 2 Nuzlocke run, so feel free to look it up and see how that one's going for me. I'm sure you'll get some laughs. X3

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 10-11-2012, 02:45 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Oh, okayz then ^^ LoL, true, there isn't much to say during a conversation scene--though I'm growing increasingly curious as to what Keynoma has to present. Tell me your secrets! I promise Cheren isn't a spy! :> Haha, kidding aside, I'll ask this real quick while I'm typing this message: is it okay if the "trade" Cheren is thinking about is the old Magnet Train rail (or pieces of it)? That one that ran between Johto and Kanto? Maybe it fell into disrepair--or even got scattered--after the merge.

Holy crap, that's gotta be a lot of searching :O I would not have that patience xD Glad you found one, though! ^^ (oh boy, I'm lookin' forward to catching one :3) I saw that you had that up--but I got too nervous to read it too deeply, because I didn't want spoilers ^^' I'm definately gonna hafta check it out once I can catch up, though! :D

Old 10-11-2012, 02:53 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Hmm... I have no problem with that. It would make sense and be plausible. Go ahead with your idea. :3 As for Keynoma's secrets? She has some new information on the energy fluxes, and maybe a connection with other events. Don't wanna give too much away now. X3

I'm trying hard not to give away spoilers, but I understand. In it I just beat Roxie's gym, so once you get there you'll be caught up. Well, I am also in the Stuidios... Jaye got a kick out of the post I did with my reactions to it. NOt sure when I'll update now, however when you catch up and read it I do hope you'll leave me a comment. Those keep me going. :3 That and Jaye told me to not stop updating the thread until I finish the game... I don't want to get on her bad side. X3

Also Growlithe aren't that hard to find in general. They have a much higher chance of being male than female, and it seems like they are more likely to have Flash Fire than Intimidate. I just got too picky with the one I wanted on White 2. Trust me, I wanted to throw my DS at something a couple times. Especially when Jaye jinxed me...

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 10-11-2012, 03:02 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Yayz! :3 I might wait to see if Winter posts with Jovi soon, so I can post Zayna's and Cheren's parts together ^^ Ahhhhh, I wanna know! :3 But I'll wait whileImakeSomeAdjustmentsToCheren'sHiddenCameracou gh ^^

I'm hoping my game comes real soon--I feel like I'm missing out on half the fun here ^^' BUT yes! I will definitely post there when I can! :D Hahaha, yeah, you wouldn't want to go to her dark side... She might torture you with PDFs and Math ;)

Oh, I see. Wonder why that is? :o I hope I can find one with Intimidate :x Wait, how did she jinx you? xD