Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 11-04-2012, 03:53 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: [Crossover] Interlinked [FF/PKMN] (SU/DS)

Could I recommend something, perhaps? It'd be easier for us to read your posts if you spaced the paragraphs out a little more. You know, by pressing "enter" twice after the last sentence? ^^'

Old 11-04-2012, 03:57 AM
Dragotech Offline

Allright, so I tossed my character into the middle of a forest, any suggestions as to where my current destination outta be, I plan on bumping into a river and following it in a post or two, but have no idea where my character should be heading to once out of the forest.

I am curious if any of these characters that my character will interact with have ever encountered a Bangaa. Do you know if any of the characters have encountered Bangaa. They are somewhat exclusive to Ivalice if that helps.

Edit:Sorry I will go do that

Edit2: I tossed a space before each sentence that oughtta help a little, I also didn't write in complete paragraphs sooo... sorry about that

Last edited by Dragotech; 11-04-2012 at 04:03 AM.
Old 11-04-2012, 04:09 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Oh, there's no need to apologize :) But thanks for doing that! ^^ Now it's much easier to read! :D

Hmm, I know that Kamikaze's characters are out in a forest somewhere. I think that Eternal Moonlight's character Kris is wandering in a forest, too, I think. You might could have your character find one of them, if they're cool with that ^^

LoL, I think Zayna's encounter with a Bangaa would be... very interesting... xD She's in Hearthome right now, though, so that might not happen till later ^^'

Old 11-04-2012, 04:20 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

I am unaware if any of the characters have encountered Bangaa before. As for characters in the forest, we have the Crystal v Kenta battle in a forest clearing just outside the Capital with Spinel watching, Kris not too far from them, and I do believe Kamikaze's chars could be around the same area. It's hard to say since we don't have an official map, something that I have failed to provide since I am terrible at drawing maps. I will try to work on a rough sketch of what I have in my head for the land, ask for opinions from y'all, and then I think Kamikaze has offered to turn my rough sketch into something a lot more presentable X3

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 11-04-2012, 04:34 AM
Dragotech Offline

Well I haven't played a lot of FF games, but FFTA was my favorite.
The map on that game is fairly customizeable, not the land itself, but you place most of the cities, all the mountains and just about everything else, so perhaps you can toss Roda Volcano somewhere on the map, as it could technically go anywhere. It is a location with a spacial tear in it which you may find appealing. Aside from that it is a spawn point for Fire Wyrms, which are kinda like dragons and Bombs, which look kinda weird and explode[and some other more random creatures]. They both absorb fire damage and can be found in the link a placed up there.
Aside from that Roda Volcano was probably my favorite location on the map.

Nice to know that I can bump into people in the forest or just outside of it. I guess we will have a fun reaction time soon.
Old 11-04-2012, 05:46 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Dragotech, to answer the question of whether or not a character moght have encountered a Bangaa before, you might want to check the character list for anyone from the FF XII(?) universe. That aside, I dunno, it all depends on you establish the race in the world--try coming up with an idea of where they would live, if they would be friendly with villagers or townspeople--that's what Chibi (Enkaku) and I did when she bought Kimahri in.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 11-04-2012, 04:30 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

IMPORTANT!!! The energy fluxes affects the whole continent, so everything everywhere is in a blackout currently in the RP as of my last post.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 11-05-2012, 04:12 AM
Dragotech Offline

Well it doesn't appear, though I could have missed something, anyone else is from Ivalice, aside from my character, who showed late. It is safe to assume that other Denizens of Ivalice are also showing up late. Therefore the exclusive races are far from established.
Should I go through and describe some the exclusive races of Ivalice aside from the Bangaa?

I also failed to notice that Bangaa have four ears... two on each side. A minor detail, but an unusual trait.

Last edited by Dragotech; 11-05-2012 at 08:31 PM.
Old 11-05-2012, 08:18 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

IMPORTANT!!!

I have yet to hear from the following people:

Fluffeh
DarkAmethyst
White Knight

If I do not hear by them by tomorrow night, then the following day I will remove them and their characters from the lists post and they will no longer be a part of this role play unless they reapply. If they have posted in the RP itself then I will most likely go and delete their posts. If one of their characters has interacted with any others, please continue the game as if the interaction never happened.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 11-06-2012, 05:13 AM
Dragotech Offline

Well, hey perhaps there could be a secret evil society somehow expunging people, they dissappear and all memories of them with them.
I am joking of course, but it is still possible.

Now for actual business:
My current post will have a little impaling and seemingly impossible things.
First of all, it can possibly be assumed that most of the Beedrill are lvl 10 or a little stronger
One person may not be able to fight a hoard of lvl 10 Beedrill when he/she can only strike a few at a time, but striking all and using their energy as fuel to continue the strike could probably work
It probably doesn't take terribly long to defeat an enemy that is taken by surprise, even if it should seem intensely strong.[It isn't by the way, it just has really annoying and seemingly impossible regen abilities]
Finally a Bangaa sprinting in armor,most of which isn't heavy, and carrying pokemon,that may not be as heavy as the armor, may seem unrealistic if you don't understand that average Bangaa are stronger than average humans. Akari also has military training which kind of helps, aside from that she doesn't do it for long at all.
So just in case you doubted that.

Akari will also follow a river out of the forest. I will probably check to see if anyone near or in the forest are also near a river. Though if a character sees a female, dark scaled Bangaa walking around that may help.Also since Ivalice has three exclusive races should I describe the other two since they could fall into the RP and perhaps be used as NPCs. It might be fun seeing how the Humans not from Ivalice will react to the new guys and gals.

Edit: The Capital City is built on a mountain right? If I read correctly it is, but I have been wrong before.
I will probably have the river curve off near the edge of the forest, and head out into the Plains.
Probably going to be heading near Crystal, Spinel, and Kenta unless I get spotted before the post after next which is possible.
I will probably need those answers before my next post because they may alter it.

Edit2: I will just post anyways.

Last edited by Dragotech; 11-08-2012 at 07:43 PM.
Old 11-11-2012, 04:00 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

IMPOARTANT!!!

I apologize for not being active this week. I'll get to catching up shortly. Now then to move on to the important notice update. DarkAmethyst has withdrawn from the RP, and since they have not contacted me both Fluffeh and White Knight have been removed from the RP. They are more than welcomed to reapply and join in again. If your characters have encountered any of theirs then just continue on as if the encounter never happened.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 11-14-2012, 12:07 AM
Altrius Offline

Just to let you know I am still about, and im checking the thread daily. Just at the moment I haven't got much to post about, seeing as i'm sat on a building simply watching xD
Old 12-10-2012, 12:08 PM
Altrius Offline

Double posting I know, but its been nearly a month since anybody replied in the RP. Any clue whats going on? D:
Old 12-10-2012, 01:49 PM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Well, I haven't postesd because I'm waiting on Chibi to reply, and she's been slammed with work because finals are coming up, and I've been pretty busy myself, honestly. The bigger problem, though, lies in the fact that CM hasn't posted in awhile either.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 12-10-2012, 07:23 PM
Dragotech Offline

She was taking a break to sort out some personal things, and she unfortunately had to cope with a recent death in her family. She is supposed to return soon, so don't worry to much. This is what I have heard, so my accuracy may not be 100%, and I may have missed a detail or two.