Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 12-01-2012, 02:04 PM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba
Default [CROSSOVER][SU/DS]Pokemon: Rise of Noise

-Insert le awesome banner or whatever here-

The events listed here take place years after The World Ends With You, to the point where normal animals evolve into Pokemon. Also, after the events of Black and White 2.

The world of Pokemon is at peace now. It has been a good four years since the event where Ghetis attempted to controll Kyurem, now referred to as "The Ice Event." The DNA Splicers are no more, as decided by the Elite Four, for they were too dangerous to get into the wrong hands. Some people live with Pokemon they do in the same way as they do in Ransei, with no Poke Balls. Only unspeakable bonds. Everything is at peace now...

That's at least, for the Realground.

Since then, the UG has evolved as well. No longer being in Shibuya, it is now in Celadon, the most Shibuya-like place in the Pokemon world. With new Pokemon Noise and allowing Players to team up with their own Pokemon, it's now a fight for more than just their lives. They must now fight for the lives of their Pokemon, their friends, their comrades. Possibly, also their Entry Fee. The new Gamemaster is also unknown, but is now powerful. Yes, there has been a new one since Daisukenojo "Beat" Bito. Let it also be known that once a week is completed, Players who didn't come back to life have three options:

If they really want to pursue what they want, they may play the Game again.

If they seek the path of destruction, they may become a Reaper.

If they seek the path of oblivion, they may choose to be Erased.

Which path will YOU choose?

The Factions:

Reapers: There are different kinds of Reapers. There's Support, Harrier, and Officer. I will go into more detail for them:

Support
There isn't much to say about these guys. They mainly create challenges for Players to complete to advance to their target objective. Once a Player has cleared a challenge, they shout "Wall Clear!" and remove the invisible wall blocking the way. Support Reapers are the lowest rank.

Harrier
These are the mid-ranking Reapers. They can move around freely (With the obvious constraints of a Reaper) and attack Players. Though, Harriers cannot attack Players directly. They can only attack them through means of creating Noise. The only time a Harrier can attack Players directly is during Emergency Call.

Officer
These are the highest rank of Reapers. They can organize the entire Game for a week and can freely change their own body into Noise. The only way to achieve this rank is by behaving good with the role of a Reaper. They send the messages to Players throughout the Week. On the seventh day, they MUST send a message saying that Players can fight the GM. After this message is sent, the Officer chosen for GM can attack Players directly or HAVE Players attack HIM/HER directly. (CANNOT CHOOSE DIRECTLY)

Players: They are the standard...pawns, if you wish. They play the Reaper's Game and have seven days to earn a chance of coming back to life. Noise can attack them directly if they haven't formed a Pact with someone. After forming a Pact, Noise will stop directly attacking Players. With the Player's Pin, Players can Scan the area for any Noise to fight. If a Player gets Erased in the UG, the person who formed a Pact with them MUST find a new partner ASAP. If a Player happens to die, an Angel or Reaper can change compact their soul into a Pin, in which they are in Noise form.

...Now, the RULES....

-No Godmodding
-No bunnying unless if another player says so. If you did get permission, please put something like this in your post: (I have contacted _____ and he/she said that I could RP with his/her character for now.)
-No trolling/flaming/whatever
-Stick to the classes you can choose. If you choose Officer as your class, you WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
-This will be a Point-Based System. (PBS) Depending on how many Points you have will determine what you can buy.
-This is also a semi-Dice-Based System. (DBS) This will be used to see which Officer will become GM. (As of now, I will put the NPCs for GM)
-Don't make it so you win battles with ease. Please make it so that some battles (With GMs, more specifically) are hard, even if you were to win.
-Everyone starts off with 100 Points to buy something at the nearby Celadon Dept.
-Breaking ANY of these rules will get you kicked out of this RP.
-Post here when you buy something.
-After a week, you may receive a Basic-Stage Pokemon. This will be determined by roll.
-Have fun!

Form:
Spoiler:
Name:
Class: (Reaper - Support/Harrier, Player)
Personality: (At least a 5-sentence paragraph)
Appearance: (Another 5-sentence at the most paragraph)
History: (Let's go with two six-to-eight sentence paragraph)
Pokemon: (No legendaries.)

Alright, the beat is on!

SHOPS:
Spoiler:
Celadon Dept. Store:

Sells:
Miracle Seed - 20 Points
Mystic Water- 20 Points
Hard Rock - 20 Points
Metal Coat - 20 Points
Fire Stone - 40 Points
Water Stone - 40 Points
Thunderstone - 40 Points
Ice Stone - 40 Points
Leaf Stone - 40 Points
Moon Stone - 40 Stones
Sun Stone - 40 Points

ACCEPTED:
Hirojamma "Jam" Bito - Player

DENIED:

RESERVED:

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)

Last edited by Neku Sakuraba; 12-01-2012 at 03:01 PM.
Old 12-01-2012, 02:05 PM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba
Default Re: [CROSSOVER][SU/DS]Pokemon: Rise of Noise

Reserved for current Day/Week/Mission

Links
Code:
Old 12-01-2012, 02:11 PM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Reserved for Item Descriptions.

Links
Code:
Old 12-01-2012, 02:58 PM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Character List:
Spoiler:
Name: Hirojamma "Jam" Bito
Class: Player
Personality: Jam is more of a silent type kind of guy. He only speaks when spoken to, or when everyone in his group is collaborating for an idea. He likes to be alone and doesn't commute much. Preferring to have someone talk for him, he doesn't have very many friends. He thinks his favorite place is anywhere where he can be alone.
Appearance: Jam is standing at 5'7", almost 6'. He has brown hair with green eyes. He is never seen without his special earbuds which have a crown on each bud. Jam's favorite shirt is a Mus Rattata, with a Teddiursa next to an Ursurang on it. His hair is semi-long, reaching down to just before his neck. A special watch is worn on his right hand, as a gift from a friend.
History: When Jam was a child, he grew up in the nearby Saffron City. His mother getting a job at the Celadon Dept. Store and his dad getting a job at the Game Corner, they had to move, because of how long it takes to get from Saffron to Celadon. After moving there, Jam met a friend named Cao Miaski. They became friends very quickly and joked about their heritage, being decendants from Neku and Beat. Signifying that their friendship would be good and long, they gave each other special watches. The one Jam wears is the same one from Cao. Jam eventually grew on Celadon and believed he would live a long and happy life there with any new friends he would get.

A few years later, in a horrible slot machine accident, his father died. Jam then started to cut himself off from the world. He wouldn't let anyone into his heart (Really, talk to him) except for Cao and his mother. His appearence changed as well. From D + B (Dangerous Bouffulant) to Mus Rattata. Mus Rattata was a brand that was less creative in Jam's mind, so that's the main reason he wears it. One late night, when he was walking home from the Dept. Store, a drunk driver hit him and Cao, killing them. When he woke up in the middle of Scramble Crossing, one of the only things from Shibuya that stayed, he tried getting information from people. They couldn't hear Jam or Cao, leading them to believe they died. They played through the Reaper's Game. While fighting the GM, Cao got erased, unleashing all of his rage at the female Game Maker. He found out he had to play again, via the Composer, and is now searching to form a new pact.
Pokemon: Ursurang

You can post now. :3

Links
Code:
Old 12-05-2012, 06:30 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

I WILL be signing up for this--I'm just not sure when I'll get to my SU ^^'