Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Anime-Style Battling League » ASB: Battles » Battle Archive

Battle Archive Once the dust has settled and the winner is clear, battles are sent here for your viewing pleasure. Feel free to look through the archives to brush up on your skills!

Closed Thread

Old 08-06-2012, 02:46 AM
Sheepat Offline

Default Sheepat Vs. Graceful Suicune -- Sheepat wins by DQ.

Quote:
Single Battle, One Pokemon each
DQ: 3 days
Restrictions: No more than three chills
Arena: An abandoned ship that used to belong to Team Rocket, where a major battle took place (LOL I'MTOTALLYNOTRIPPINGOFFURSTORY) The battle takes place on the deck of the ship, but underneath is submerged in water, negating moves such as Dig.
Ref Style: Open
Challenger sends out Pokemon first

Last edited by 3m0d0ll; 12-31-2012 at 04:21 AM.
Old 08-08-2012, 12:17 PM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default Re: Sheepat Vs. Graceful Suicune

I send out...

[Riverclaw] Nidoran♀ (F)
Ability: Poison point

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.
Old 08-08-2012, 07:45 PM
Sheepat Offline

Let's go, Laura!

Laura (Swablu) Female
Ability: Natural Cure
Signature: None

Let's start with a Cotton Guard to strengthen our defenses, then unleash a Dragon Pulse to dish out some hurt.

Cotton Guard ~ Dragon Pulse
Old 08-10-2012, 02:24 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune

Oh crap, sorry, I didn't realise I was meant to post my moves WITH the send-out. XD Sorry 'bout that.

Riverclaw, I'd like you to use tail whip and then poison fang!

Tail whip~poison fang

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.
Old 08-15-2012, 11:15 PM
Socratic Sarcasm Offline

You did just right GS. It's first person sends Poke, second posts mon and moves, first person posts moves, etc. You do need to, however, declare Riverclaw's Sig Move (or lack thereof) next round.

And again I found myself poor. Sigh. I supposed the newbies I was watching were going to be somewhat entertaining. I hoped. As long as they didn't act stupidly. At least I was paid. The trainers Graceful Suicune and Sheepat sent out their Pokemon, and hopefully would not bore me to death.

[Riverclaw] Nidoran♀ (F)
HP: 100
ENG: 100

[Laura] Swablu (F)
HP: 100
ENG: 100

The little itty bitty cotton bird got the first move. She began to flap her wings... or so it appeared. Instead of flying, however, her wings began expand and simply took up more space. There was going to be a bit of difficulty, hitting her with a physical attack was going to be rather annoying with all that fluff in the way.
(Laura: +3Def, -4ENG)

The Nidoran apparently decided the same thing, as she began to wag her tail. As she began to build up a bit of momentum, she brought her tail to the huge pile of fluff and batted some of it out of the way.
Accuracy rolled a 81 where rolling more than 100 resulted in this action missing the target. (Riverclaw: -2ENG; Laura: -1DEF)

Apparently, little itty bitty cotton birds who have made lots of fluff can kick quite a bit of (censored). No sooner did the little rodent make an opening in the large amount of fluff than did the little birdie unleash a powerful beam of draconic power. Ouch.
Critical hit rolled a 8971, where rolling 625 or less resulted in a critical hit. Accuracy rolled a 39 where rolling more than 100 resulted in this action missing the target. (Laura: -22ENG; Riverclaw: -12HP)

The tiny rodent decided it had had enough. It leaped at the tiny bird with fangs coated in a clear liquid. Through the fluff, it bit down on the cottony avian. It was apparent that the liquid was a toxin of some sort, because it appeared that the bird was a bit queasy.
Critical hit rolled a 9366, where rolling 625 or less resulted in a critical hit. Accuracy rolled a 55 where rolling more than 100 resulted in this action missing the target. Effect: Rolled from 1 to 10. Result was 3 (1, 2, 3: TXC). (Riverclaw: -5ENG, Laura: -5HP, TXC)

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand the barf fest began. Even birdies throw up, apparently. I officially decided that my job involved far too much barf from other species.
(Laura: -2HP)

[Riverclaw] Nidoran♀ (F)
HP: 88
ENG: 93

[Laura] Swablu (F)
HP: 93
ENG: 74
+2Def, TXC

Old 08-18-2012, 04:21 PM
Sheepat Offline

That Poison Fang worked TOO well. Use Refresh to eliminate the poison, then use a Substitute at 1%

Refresh ~ Substitute 1%
Old 11-18-2012, 12:38 AM
Dino Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Dino

Grace, you have 24 hours to respond or you will be DQ.

I am giving you a small advantage because it has been slow around here.

lv.100@1618
Links

Old 12-28-2012, 10:16 PM
Socratic Sarcasm Offline

Grace is DQed.

Sheepat gets $10
Grace gets nothing.
I get $5.

Closed Thread