Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 07-13-2012, 08:00 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: [RP] Digimon: The Reckoning

Menora Silvanus | Mellony Silvanus
Nero BlackMetalGarurumon & Kain BlackGuilmon | Nix Angewomon>Gatomon & Stiria LadyDevimon>BlackGatomon
Lone Wolf | True DigiDestined
Digital World, South of the Eastern Shore Keep
ARPers: Dog of Hellsing (Shitai)
Menora wasn't sure what was going on. By how her partners were reacting, this wasn't good at all. Nero was tense and Kain continued to growl, even if it was quieter than before. She felt Mellony's grip on her tighten, and she looked back at her sister. The elder of the two knew she was frightened, so Menora was going to do whatever it took to protect her.

"Have Nix and Stiria go back to champion," she whispered to her sister. "Save your energy for later. For now I'll take care of things."

Mellony only nodded as her partners went back to their previous forms. It wasn't uncommon for Menora to have Nero and Kain fight more than Nix and Stiria, but they were usually back up. Also the two cat Digimon could not reach mega like Nero could. He was usually their ace or tank, he and Kain doing the damage when usually Mellony would have her partners ready to either back them up or be ready for a retreat. However in this situation there was no plan. They'd just have to relay on instincts and quick thinking and reactions.

For now Menora would allow Nero to stay in mega for the time being. He had power and speed, so in that form he could react quickly to any situation. Kain had the strength of a higher level Digimon, but if he went to a higher level he would lose his speed. So her partners were ready to go for anything, and she was confident that her little sister could react to anything quickly and effectively. So the older Silvanus sibling then turned back to the Quetzalmon's tamer after she looked at where the other woman pointed to.

"I'm not sure," she said, getting a bad feeling. "I've never been to this part of the Digital World. But I guess if you think we can get assistance there then it would be worth a shot. However if there is any danger there I will be getting my sister out of there and leaving you to fend for yourself."

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 07-13-2012, 04:15 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

Shitai Ningyo | Quetzalmon
Role: Anarcomon’s Army
Affected RPers: CM

Shitai simply shrugged at the older woman’s response that she’d leave Shitai if things got dangerous.

“We don’t know each other. I wouldn’t expect you to put your lives above someone you’ve just met,” she answered blandly. “As for danger, this is the Digital World, in the midst of a rather large war. There are going to be many Digimon seeking to capture or kill us for one reason or another. Even if it were a time of peace, though, this world is always crawling with those who seek to destroy others for their gain.”

She then fell silent, gazing off towards the Keep. Quetzalmon fidgeted beside her, peering anxiously at the other Digimon. Even though two of them had DeDigivolved, they were still outnumbered should there be any sort of trouble. Yes, he could handle an Ultimate or two, but that was different from fighting four opponents at once, especially when one could hit Mega. He tried not to stare at the BlackMetalGarurumon too much, terrified of making it angry; instead, he focused on a random pebble with an unusual amount of concentration.

Without warning, Shitai suddenly headed off towards the Keep, not bothering to check and see if the others were following. It would take a fair amount of time for them to arrive at the Keep, and she wanted to hurry and get back. Even seeing the distance between themselves and the Keep, the older woman had told the other to have her partners return to smaller forms, which meant they would have to walk instead of being carried. It might actually be for the better, though; they would most likely encounter several aggressive Digimon, and there were many who didn’t know (or simply didn’t care) who Shitai was. They would attack, Quetzalmon would fight as though a normal Champion and not reveal his full strength, and the others would be forced to waste energy battling. It would work in their favor to have the other Digimon weakened in case things turned sour for some reason.

“I am Shitai,” she suddenly called over her shoulder without breaking her stride, “and my partner is Quetzalmon. What are your names?”

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 07-13-2012, 11:38 PM
Obliveon Offline

[Pupmon - Dayton Ohio, U.S.][Role: True Digidestined][Arp: None]

Pupmon looked over at Pagumon and Impmon. He didn't particularly feel like making enemies at the moment. Besides, he was always a little immature when in his In-Training form anyway. His hearing was just as good, and he too could hear the sirens. He wasn't quite sure what to do.

Should I go with them? I don't know what that loud noise is, but they seem to know it's bad news. But do I trust these guys? He was arguing with himself. His orange eyes were filled with confusion and uncertainty and he wagged his little tail subconsiously.
Old 07-14-2012, 10:52 AM
TDD91 Offline

Pluto - East Fire Island, New York - Lone Wolf - ARP: None

"And that, is the plan" concluded the man, a triumphant look in his eyes. He surveyed his minions, a look of awe and wonder in their eyes.

"Master," hissed Kunemon, "It is brilliant. Inspiring. Worlds changing."

"So the Washington Monument?" inquired Betamon, "It's a..."

"Yes. It is," the man abruptly cut him off. "It's the key to our success on the East coast. After DC, nothing will ever be the same again, for anyone."

OOC: Shorter than I'd like, but snowed under ;[
Old 07-24-2012, 08:11 PM
Sheepat Offline

Lexin Virtik, True Digidestined
Dayton, Ohio
Affected: DoH

Angle looked at the Pagumon, as it spoke its excuse of not being evil. The Digimon had been quite brave in the battle, and he seemed nice enough, but so had that one monster in California...

There it was. Angle's friend from so long ago, his closest pal in the Digital World. It was huge, easily the size of a three-story house. Two faces, one where the head was and one in the abdomen smiled down at the MagnaAngemon. Two great claws swung back and forth, smashing into the lifeguard's tower. It collapsed, a dull thud being heard as it fell into the sand. There was no sign of the lifeguard.

Lexin looked at the monster, no fear on his face. But Angle knew what this species, the Beast, could do. The young Virtik took out his digivice, and a stream of light engulfed Angle, digivolving him into his most powerful form.

“He was your friend, right?” Lexin said to the newly evolved Seraphimon, “What are his weaknesses?”

Memories stirred within the angel's memories, calling themselves up, from so long ago. Of a Pagumon laughing away with a Tokomon, at a strange joke. Of the two digivolving at the same time, finally, after three years of their shared existence. At the cruise liner, and his old friend appearing, a Devimon. Of Angle finally turning into an Angemon, blasting his friend into oblivion.

And of the memory of his friend reappearing, newly revived as a Myotismon, torturing a ten-year old, of a huge battle that leveled a small village in Colorado, and the many skirmishes.

And finally, here. The Beast. The time had come. Angle's friend had to die, his old friend, and his darkest enemy.

“He has no weakness, it appears,” Angle finally replied to Lexin, “He used to have glaring mistakes in his program, but each battle we fought against him he got better. This might be our last hurrah.”

“This is no time for hurrahs,” Lexin replied, “Let's see what he can do. Unleash a Seven Heavens.”

“Angle.”

The Angemon looked at Lexin once more, smiling.

“It's nothing,” Angle said, quickly. Lexin just looked at his partner, but eventually cut off the gaze, looking at a girl calling to a Birdramon.

“We're going to be flying to this girl's house here,” Lexin said, “Can you fly?”

“Yeah,” Angle replied, “I'll have to devolve back into a Patamon after, though. You'll have to rely on Terry for a little while.”

Lexin looked at the small Gummymon, who was yawning, about to drift off into a sleep. They needed to find that egg soon, if Terry were to properly fight. That little skirmish had been hard on his second partner. They would find it eventually, that egg.

But for now, they needed a rest. To go to this girl Kilara's house.
Old 07-25-2012, 03:50 AM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

Kilara Blake | Impmon (IceDevimon) | DemiDevimon (Myotismon)
Role: True DigiDestined
Affected RPers: Sheepat, Obliveon

Pagumon felt the Angemon looking at him and lowered his gaze to the holy Digimon; even though he couldn’t see the other’s eyes thanks to his mask, he made a guess at where they were be and didn’t let his focus wander. If the angel thought he was dangerous, there was nothing Pagumon could do to change his mind at the moment. Maybe if they stayed together long enough the Angemon would have a chance to see that not all Digimon of a certain species were the same.

When the taller Digimon remained silent for a few moments, Pagumon decided he must be lost in one thought or another. He finally turned from the other as Laura and Keith came over to fetch Kilara. After a bit of shifting they managed to heft the unconscious woman up and carry her to where Birdramon was waiting. It took a fair amount of doing for them to get her securely placed on the giant aviary’s back, at which point Pagumon looked over at the small puppy-like Digimon.

“If you want to come with us then hop on Birdramon,” he told it. He and Impmon then made their way over to the towering bird, positioning themselves against Kilara’s side. Once everyone was situated, Laura thumped her partner between the wings. With a shriek, Birdramon unfurled her wings and gave them a few heavy pumps. On the third down-stroke the ground suddenly fell away as they shot into the air; Birdramon circled a few times to get herself oriented, then leveled off in the direction of Kilara’s house.

The digital field fell away behind them as they flew in silence, the only sound that of the wind rushing by them and Birdramon’s large wings beating up and down. It gave Pagumon time to think, but the only things he could focus on were those that troubled him. The digital field itself, Gaogamon and Monochromon’s deaths, the mass of digital energy in the distance…but more than that, he was bothered by Angemon’s attitude towards him. Not the fact that the angel didn’t trust him, that hardly mattered; more than that was the fact that, in his years of life, he’d never once been able to achieve his Mega level. He didn’t even know what he in particular would become, but maybe…maybe he couldn’t Digivolve to Mega because deep down he DID know what he’d become, and it would be a monster. Perhaps instinctively, he refused to become something like that. Something like what Beelzemon had been before joining them, something that could hurt Kilara.

He was roused from his dark musings by a gentle poke in his side. Blinking in surprise, he shifted and saw a concerned Impmon peering at him.

“Wassa matter, brother?” the demon asked in a soft voice, not wanting to alert Laura and Keith to their discussion. “Ya got some pretty heavy vibes comin’ off ya.”

“Sorry,” Pagumon replied with a faint sigh. “Getting too focused on all the bad things going lately. Seems we can’t catch a break.”

“I know what ya mean,” Impmon replied. He fell silent for a moment, the added, “D’ya think it was a good idea ta have that angel come with us? I don’t like how he acted…makes me nervous. Who’s ta say he ain’t gonna end up bashin’ our heads in just fer bein’ what we are?”

“Don’t be so paranoid,” Pagumon replied with a faint smile. “I doubt he’d do anything as rash as attacking us without us giving a good reason first. His presence isn’t exactly the most comforting, I’ll admit, but that doesn’t count as a good reason to try and wipe him out, does it?”

“I know, I know, but how do we know he’s gonna feel tha same way? I can tolerate ‘im fine, no problem, but how can we trust ‘im to tolerate us?”

“Keep that worrying up and you’re only going to see danger where there is none,” Pagumon replied. “Relax. Everything will be fine. At the very least he’s on our side and not Anarcomon’s.”

The two fell silent after that, and in short time Kilara’s house came into view. Another seven or eight minutes saw Birdramon landing; as soon as everyone had gotten off, the Digimon was engulfed in a sphere of data that reverted her back to Biyomon. The pink bird tottered a little before steadying herself, giving a little laugh at Laura’s worried expression.

“I’m fine, let’s just get Kilara to her bed without bothering her parents.”

Such a task was relatively easy, as Kilara lived in a ranch house. There was an extra key hidden in a hinged doorbell, which Laura used to unlock the door, and then she and Keith carried Kilara through the doorway. The older woman’s bedroom was a straight shot down the hall and to the left, so it didn’t take long to get her into her bed. Laura dealt with taking off her shoes and getting her under the covers before going back out to help being John inside. He was set in a chair across from Kilara’s bed. Laura and Keith themselves fell into a futon that acted as a guest bed. Everyone was exhausted after the battle, but only really realized just how drained they were after the adrenaline had fully left their systems.

Pagumon settled by Kilara on the bed, with Impmon sitting on a pillow near their partner’s head. By her breathing it seemed she was now asleep instead of unconscious, and it was only a few more minutes before Pagumon himself was asleep as well. Impmon stared at the sleeping Digimon for a moment before shifting uncomfortably, not entirely liking just sitting here in the presence of strangers. Allies or no, he preferred remaining in the shadows, quiet and unnoticed so he could spot potential threats easier. There was little need for it here, but instinct was hard to fight.

“So, uh…I guess maybe we oughta introduce ourselves, then…? Or it could wait, ya know, I’m fine either way, really,” he said after a moment, shrugging uncertainly and trying to avoid the desire to slip under the bed.

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 07-25-2012 at 03:52 AM.
Old 07-26-2012, 12:46 AM
Sheepat Offline

Dayton, Ohio
ARP: DoH

So this was the girl's house. Lexin did not even know her name. And Angle didn't trust that Pagumon. Already a great relationship.

Lexin grew a bit hot. He was good at observing, at commanding other to battle. He wasn't very good at talking with the opposite gender. That was partly the reason he had Angle fly separate from the Birdramon. When he did talk to girls, he merely kept himself apart, concentrating on what to say, so nothing sounded too awkward.

But they landed at the house. A nice, spacious place. The others who had been with Kilara went into the house, but Lexin stayed back. He needed to get back to finding another Major Stream, or perhaps hunting down Digimon that were with that Anarcomon (Thinning the herd, so to speak) or maybe finding the Digiegg of Light.

“Come on,” Lexin said to Angle, “Let's go.”

“Whoa there, friend,” the Angemon replied, “Let's take a break.”

“Anarcomon isn't taking any breaks. Get ready to fly.”

“Look here, Lexin,” Angle said in a level voice, “We've been working at our many little quests for a week now. We've been fighting Anarcomon's forces for hours on end, fighting for control of a Major Data Stream, trying to sabotage a warship teeming with bad guys, and above all going underground to search for a Digiegg.”

“Your point?” Lexin asked.

“We're exhausted,” Angle said, “I mean, look at Terry.”

Young Virtik looked at the Gummymon. He was sleeping, but it was not just a relaxed, calm sleep. He was so tired, he felt exhausted even when his brain was shut off. Lexin looked back up at his old partner. Angle was breathing heavily. He was completely drained, and seemed about to fall over.

“Very well,” Lexin sighed, “We'll stay here for the night. We could use some friends. We don't seem to have many at this point.”

Angle smiled a smile of relief.

“You overexert yourself, Lexin. You need sleep. Let's find something to sleep on inside.”

The boy took out his digivice, and light poured, illuminating the night with a bright glow. Angle turned into a dog-sized creature with wings on his orange head. A Patamon, with his creamy underside a bit dirtied from battles long past. Angle flapped up, not talking. He couldn't talk, due to a glitch in his programming. The Patamon landed on Lexin's head, sitting there.

Lexin walked into the house, darkness enveloping him even more, drawing him in. A blanket was put into his hands, as well as a pillow. Finding a comfortable spot on the floor, Lexin laid down, and closed his eyes.

Sleep hit him like a brick.
Old 07-28-2012, 02:53 AM
Obliveon Offline

[Pupmon-Dayton Ohio][Role: True Digidestined][Arp: none]

Pupmon saw Birdramon beginning to take off and managed to hop onto one of her feet at the last minute, though he almost failed due to his stubby legs. He clung to the Digimon all through the flight to avoid falling off while trying to keep is fear of hights a secret. He slipped up and let out a whimper at one point when a gust of wind hit Birdramon and she shifted her foot slightly.

Once safely on the ground, Pupmon shook his yellow fur and stomped a paw solidly into the dirt. He took a deep breath to steady himself before racing into the small house. He was full of electric energy and it made the lights flicker a little. He tripped as someone turned a light out and fell directly onto a pillow.

Without pausing he rose to his paws and began to circle the pillow. Having too much energy to sleep, he simply curled up and kept watch. His large orange eyes glowed eerily in the dark despite the fact that they belonged to a cute and seemingly harmless Digimon.
Old 07-28-2012, 04:28 AM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Kilara Blake | Impmon (IceDevimon) | DemiDevimon (Myotismon)

The new kid’s angel had DeDigivolved back to Patamon, a form that Impmon was a bit more comfortable with. At least the Rookie’s Boom Bubble attack wasn’t as unsettling as anything an Angemon could lob at them if he wanted to. The Digimon’s partner seemed to be moving in a daze as he was given a pillow and blanket by Laura after he came in; a few moments later he was on the floor asleep. Impmon didn’t say anything as silence filled the room, creating an awkwardness the demon wasn’t used to. Remembering Pagumon’s earlier comment about trying not to be so paranoid, Impmon focused on Patamon and tried to act as friendly as he could. Unfortunately, it felt forced and stiff; he really wasn’t one for talking to others, especially not complete strangers.

“So uh…what’s yer partner’s name then? Figure we oughta know what ta call each other, y’know? Er, well…I can start I guess…I’m Impmon ‘n’ that’s Pagumon, though he’s usually a DemiDevimon, ‘n’ our partner’s name is Kilara…” He trailed off after that with a half-hearted shrug. Laura, being more familiar with his nature, quickly took over at that point as Biyomon napped in her lap.

“My name is Laura,” she said, then motioned to Keith, who was at this point dozing. “His name is Keith and his partner...well, I’m not sure what he’ll come back as,” she said. She then focused on John, her voice dropping even though the boy was asleep. “And that’s John. You probably saw what happened to his partner…I don’t know what we’re going to do. This is the first time I’ve seen…” Here she abruptly stopped talking, swallowing thickly and looking down at the pink bird in her lap. When she spoke again, her voice was hushed and sad. “I couldn’t imagine losing her. It hurts too much just to think about it.”

Impmon cringed without being aware of it. He’d felt that pain, that terror of nearly losing one who was as much a part of you as your very soul. It had been even worse since it had been caused by his own claws. For a moment the memory flickered in his mind, sharp and terrible, but he shook his head and shoved the dark thoughts away. It would never happen again. He would tear his own heart out before hurting Kilara again.

“And you,” Laura’s voice suddenly said, cutting through the heavy quiet that had settled when she stopped talking. Impmon blinked and looked over to see she was addressing the little Digimon that had apparently decided to come along. Impmon hadn’t seen it come in; it must have been when he was distracted. “We need to know what to call you, too. I’ve never seen a Digimon like you before.”

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 07-28-2012, 04:33 PM
Sheepat Offline

Dayton, Ohio
ARP: DoH

“So uh…what’s yer partner’s name then? Figure we oughta know what ta call each other, y’know? Er, well…I can start I guess…I’m Impmon ‘n’ that’s Pagumon, though he’s usually a DemiDevimon, ‘n’ our partner’s name is Kilara…”

The Impmon was talking awkwardly to Angle, but he seemed to want to make conversation, the small creature introducing his partner as Kilara.

Angle just looked awkwardly at the entire group as they introduced themselves. Angle looked to Terry, who had aroused a bit. The Patamon motioned for the Gummymon to talk, but Terry seemed panicky, having to do this alone.

Terry could imagine the words Angle would say if the Patamon were an Angemon. 'You can do this, kid,' he would say, 'Face your fears,' he would continue.

The Gummymon gulped.

“I-I'm Terry,” he stammered, “A-And this is A-Angle. Angle is... um... he's got a glitch in his p-programming that when he's a r-rookie he can't... er... talk...”

He looked at Angle, the Patamon staring intently at the In-Training. But Terry wasn't used to talking to strangers. All his life he had been hiding from strangers, and it was Angle and Lexin who did all the talking.

Then he looked at Angle, who was nodding. Terry finally understood that these people were allies, ready to defend him if necessary.

“And my p-partner's... OUR partner's name is Lexin...” Terry smiled, “We were just flying by when we heard the sounds of battle...”

The Gummymon remembered the battle, how he was easily frozen. He lowered his head in shame, but Angle punched him in the 'shoulder' with his stubby little fist.

'You did good, kid,' the Patamon seemed to say.

Terry smiled. He had done it. He had actually talked to someone he didn't know. His insides exploded in happiness, and he wanted to whoop. But he didn't. He was tired. He was about to doze off when Angle steadied him. The Patamon shook his head at Terry. He needed the Gummymon to interpret.

“Um... Sorry Lexin's... um... Asleep,” Terry said awkwardly, “He's been working his bottom off for a week now...” he looked at this girl, Laura. She seemed nice enough... “And he... he hasn't been resting much. Just a couple hours of sleep a d-day...”

He was doing fine, Terry way. He looked at Kilara with hope, that she might speak, ease the awkwardness in the air.

Last edited by Sheepat; 07-28-2012 at 08:30 PM.
Old 07-28-2012, 06:36 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

OOC: Kilara is asleep lol. Laura is the one who was introducing everyone, and Impmon introduced Kilara.

Kilara Blake | Impmon | DemiDevimon (Pagumon)

The Gummymon explained that Patamon couldn’t speak due to a programming bug and spoke for the Rookie, introducing them as well as their partner. Impmon nodded a little when he added that the young man had been working a lot lately. He wasn’t talking directly to anyone when he spoke, his voice a bit distant.

“It’s been hard fer all o’ us. Workin’ day ‘n’ night, always fightin’. Be nice if we could just wipe Anarcomon out ‘n’ not have ta worry anymore…” He then fell silent, this thoughts going down particularly dark trails. He would give anything to destroy that monster once and for all so they could live in peace and Kilara didn’t have to constantly be in danger. She had taken it upon herself to be the unofficial protector of Dayton and refused to stand by while others fought. If they could just get rid of Anarcomon…everything would be fine. The Digital World would eventually stabilize itself and there’d be no more threat of them merging. Friends wouldn’t be dying or suffering. Innocent people wouldn’t get swept into the chaos and end up doing things they later regretted.

Laura stared at Impmon as his gaze became unfocused, knowing that look. The demon was remembering darker days from before he joined Kilara and DemiDevimon, memories that seemed to plague him at times like this. She wanted to say something but didn’t know what more could be said. She pondered for a moment of a suitable distraction, then smiled when one struck her. Gently sliding Biyomon onto the futon, the young woman stood up and rubbed her hands together.

“Well, the fighting was pretty intense, and I don’t know about anyone else, but I’m starved.” Impmon blinked at the sound of her voice and focused on her as he returned to the present. At the mention of food he realized he was actually quite hungry as well; the snacks they’d eaten before the battle were nothing compared to the energy they’d expended. He glanced at Pagumon and decided his partner needed more time to rest. Kilara, too, desperately needed to sleep; it would be the first real rest she’d gotten in days. He slid off the bed and stretched, feeling a few things pop as he did.

“Some grub sounds pretty darn good right now,” he said in agreement. “Kilara’s parents run a bakery ‘n’ caterin’ service outta da back, tha day-old stuff usually gets given away when they open tha next mornin’. They won’t mind us helpin’ ourselves.” He motioned for Laura and the others to follow, if they so chose to, before heading out of the bedroom towards the shop in the rear of the house.

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 07-29-2012, 01:48 AM
Obliveon Offline

[Pupmon-Dayton Ohio][Role: True Digidestined][Arp: DoH]

Pupmon looked up at Laura. "Uh, well right now you can call me Pupmon. My Rookie form is Morimon, my Champion form is Roaramon, and my Ultimate form is Weremon." Pupmon wagged his tail happily. "And I'm hungry too!" he barked, racing toward the bakery.

Within a few minutes he had trashed a case of day old bread and knocked over several items that had been on the counter. His tail wagged furiously as he snarfed down four or five loaves of bread. He licked his lips and sat back on a piece of checkered cloth on the floor. "Yummy!" He shook crumbs out of his fur.
Old 07-29-2012, 10:25 PM
Sheepat Offline

Dayton, Ohio
ARP: Obliveon, DoH

Terry yawned, but his stomach growled. He looked at the kitchen, at the small electric dog, Pupmon. The small Digimon yipped as he inhaled bread, causing Lexin to move about in his sleep.

“Be quiet!” Terry hissed, “Y-you'll wake up L-Lexin!”

A second growl. Terry looked at Angle, who nodded. The Patamon flapped up, grabbing three loaves of bread, two for Lexin's partners and one for Lexin himself. Angle bit into the first one, leaving the second for Terry.

Food. Terry hadn't eaten for the entire day. The battle had lasted for hours, and he was happy to finally chow down. His mouth was stuffed with bread when he noticed that Angle was looking at him expectantly.

Gulping down his mouthful, the Gummymon spoke to Laura.

“Um... Can... Will you please butter this bread?” Terry asked, motioning for the third loaf of bread that was supposed to be Lexin's, “Maybe get a couple more loaves?”

Lexin turned in his sleep, dreaming. He dreamed of his parents, of that Devimon that had fought him so long ago, of that battle with the Beast...

It was in the ocean, roaring, cold water lapping at his ankles. People were running away from the monster, screaming in terror. The Beast grabbed one, smiling.

“This is true power!” was the Beast's scream, and he bit into the person.

The person, a grown man, screeched at fangs dug into his stomach and back. The Beast simply let the body flop around in his mouth. Blood dribbled down the creature's mouth.

Angle seemed disgusted, as it was impossible to see his face behind that blue helmet. Light appeared around the Seraphimon, forming into seven orbs the size of his body. Lexin's partner unleashed the Seven Heavens, the brilliant stars sailing into the Beast, sinking a bit into his body, exploding.

The monster staggered a bit, not letting go of the body. Then it raised its hands, those hands that were supported by those long, skeletal arms. The arms seemed to lengthen, shadow energy pouring into them. The Beast swung them, clawing at Angle, who tried to dodge. One raked his side, blood spilling from the Seraphimon.

“Angle!” Lexin yelled.

Andrew Starker, Lone Wolf
Polar Icecap, Digital World
ARP: Obliveon

There it was, the small, legless polar bear, its bright blue eyes looking around. Andrew smiled at it, shivering a bit. He was wearing warm clothes, a coat and pants, and Casper, his Candlemon, was using his flame to warm him. There were signs of a recent disaster or battle. Andrew did not recognize the small Digimon but a few yards away, but it looked lost.

Lost... Andrew remembered when he was lost, as an eleven year old. It was that winter, where cold nipped at his toes, hinting at frostbite... and the police, finally finding him...

Andrew shook the memory away.

“Do you know what that Digimon is, Cas?” the large man asked the Candlemon.

“Never seen it,” Casper replied, “I've never been to the Icecaps before. Don't know the terrain around here.”

“Well, then we're walking here blind,” Andrew said, closing his eyes. They had been traveling for a long time, a year. Searching for Adam, his Agumon.

VictoryGreymon, since his first partner had betrayed them a year ago. They had managed to scuffle a couple times, but Adam had always won, or gotten away. Andrew still had memories of the torturous prisons Adam had dragged him and Casper into. It was amazing that they managed to escape.

Enough of this, now. Andrew went to the small Digimon.

“Hi, are you okay? You seem lost,” the largeman asked, “I'm Andrew, and this is Casper.” The Candlmon waved at the small creature.

“Maybe you can learn her name in the prisons, fool.”

Andrew turned around. On the hill several yards away stood three Digimon. One was a SkullSatamon, a red demon with a bone staff. There was also a fat Moyjamon, a Champion beast that was as white as the snow that littered the tundra. In the middle was a humanoid, lizard-like Mega. He held a great sword aloft, and he seemed unaffected by the cold.

It was Adam.
Old 07-30-2012, 01:07 AM
Obliveon Offline

[Briskmon - Polar Icecaps, Digital World][Role: True Digidestined][Arp: Sheepat]

Briskmon looked up at the large man and his Candlemon. "Hi! Myname'sBriskmon.HaveyouseenmymommaorAnarcomon?Het ookmymommaanddaddyandI'mtryingtofindthemdoyouknoww heretheyare?" Briskmon talked so fast she could barely be understood.

She stopped, looking at Adam. "HI HI HI HI HI HI HI!" She said bouncing around him quickly in circles. "Have you seen my momma? Have ya have ya have ya? Or Anarcomon? He's took my momma." When the Digimon gave her a funny look she bounced away, back to Andrew.

She shivered, though not from the cold. She could feel the bad prescence coming from the 3 Digimon behind her. "I don't like them." she mumbled, snuggling down in the snow. If she had closed her ice blue eyes she would've simply faded away into the landscape.
Old 07-30-2012, 02:47 AM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Impmon

Impmon and Laura watched as the Pupmon put away several things of bread, chowing down as if he hadn’t eaten in days. Impmon himself found a few cheddar croissants as Patamon and Gummymon got their own food. Laura got two small loaves of French bread, then got a little tub of butter spread from one of the large fridges the lunchmeats, salads, and other perishables were kept. It was at the same time Gummymon asked for more bread and some butter on the spare loaf they already had. Laura smiled at the little Digimon and shuffled around to get more bread for him, then got to buttering it as well.

In the meantime, Impmon put his croissants in the microwave to warm up for a few moments. When it gave a quiet ding several seconds later, he deftly moved about to reach the butter on the counter. Having lived with Kilara for several months now and gotten used to being in his Rookie form, he’d also adjusted to the height difference between his Rookie and Mega forms. For the first few weeks it had been easy to get what he wanted on his own; an 8-foot-tall demon can reach pretty much anything he wants. But a two-foot-tall demon needed to improvise, so he’d become efficient in moving chairs and stools to reach what he needed.

Once he’d buttered his croissants, he sat on the counter away from the others, watching them as they ate. It wasn’t that he was trying to avoid them, it was just an old habit of watching from afar. He ate in silence, focusing on the three Digimon in turn and studying them. Pupmon seemed young and prone to recklessness, but most Digimon were like that in their In-Training forms. Well, those who hadn’t seen a lot of fighting tended to be, anyways. Those like DemiDevimon and Impmon himself always seemed to remain somber, even at the Baby level.

Gummymon seemed to be one of those Digimon who’d seen lots of fighting, but he also seemed shy and somewhat withdrawn around others. Patamon appeared to be the kind who would be silent even if he could talk, speaking only when needed or when giving advice. Now that he was no longer in his Champion form Impmon didn’t find his presence so unsettling, but knowing that at any minute he could Digivolve to it still left the demon uneasy.

All in all, they seemed trustworthy enough. So long as Patamon didn’t evolve into an Angemon and try to bash his skull in with his staff, Impmon decided they could get along well enough. More allies were always more welcome, especially more so than more enemies.

“As if we ain’t got enough o’ them ta worry about,” he mumbled to himself.

^Rock Musical Bleach^