Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 07-02-2012, 12:11 AM
TDD91 Offline

Default Re: [RP] Digimon: The Reckoning

Pluto - East Fire Island, New York - Lone Wolf - ARP: None

A flash of bright white light illuminated the coastline as the two enormous black creatures began to glow and shrink. After a moment, they were rather small indeed. One, an insect with evil eyes was approximately the size of the average thigh, the other was a squat reptillian creature with what appeared to be a mohawk, roughly the size of a chubby toddler. They both stared up at the man, awaiting his command.

"I instructed you two to be here at 12:30pm," he sternly spoke, "It is now 12:35. Do not disappoint me again."

"Master," hissed the insect, "We apologise. We allowed the weather to slow us."

The striding Scotsman stood silently for a second, scowling at his servants. He merely turned away and headed into the open door of the property, beckoning his Digimon with a flick of the wrist. They followed obediently.

Heading into the main room, a screen the length of the wall stood in front of them, a map of America displayed across the screen.

"As you can see," spoke the Scotsman to his tools, "There have now been reports of Digimon emerging in the USA. They're currently in Ohio, near Dayton, and there are unconfirmed sightings in Maryland. This property has been purchased for me to use as an advance position in order to create calculated strikes to either destroy, capture or torture these rogue Digimon. I want to know exactly who they're working for, why, and what they wish to achieve."

Betamon grunted, Kunemon smirked. It was just beginning.
Old 07-03-2012, 02:33 PM
Popshakes Offline

Lydia Applegate | Biyomon | Lopmon
Role: True DigiDestined under the rule of Anarcomon
Affected RPer's: Sheepat; Dog of Hellsing

Lopmon felt the blow from MagnaAngemon's fist. It was enough to shatter a mundane Digimon in half - literally, but he held back. She lowered her head, standing up shakily on her own two stubby feet. Her head hung low but a dark grin formed on her face. It quickly erased itself when her ally, Myotismon, placed his cold hand upon her petite body. She looked up to see anger and fear in his complexion. She used her long, chocolate ears to scurry up his body, resting her grasp around his neck and right shoulder. Then the words from another Myotismon bellowed towards her and her ally.

“You’re outnumbered!” Myotismon called to the Lopmon, fury in his voice. “I suggest surrendering, unless you wish to end up like your allies.”

She spat on the ground below her, giving the MagnaAngemon one last glare, "This isn't over, pretty boy~ I WILL have my revenge with you AND your creamy puff ally over there!" She growled, pointing her stubby arm at Gargomon, giving the rabbit one last glare as well. With that, she tapped Myotismon on the shoulder, ushering him to retreat. As he turned around and lunged back towards where they had came from he paused, looking out towards Mammothmon and Ogremon, "What about them, ma'am?" He hesitantly motioned, paused in mid-lunge.

Lopmon gave the other allies a glance but motioned to continue going, "They will be data soon enough, Myotismon. Leave them for the DigiScum that dare call themselves DigiDestined..." She hissed, feeling a pit of anger welling up from her core. How DARE Lydia compromise the mission... she almost... no, wait, she COULD have gotten me killed by pretty boy over there... or worse, if not him then the cream puff... Her nails dug into Myotismon's shoulder with the thought of losing her digital existence to MagnaAngemon or Gargomon. She was that close too - but the angel showed pity for her. He won't be as lucky next time... no pity... no remorse. I will rip his wings from him one-by-one... She smiled at this thought. To her, it was pleasant and gave the utmost satisfacation. Then Myotismon stopped and began running in a whole new direction, his hands reaching up to Lopmon, grasping her, and throwing her to the ground like she was a piece of garbage.

"Myotismon! Lopmon hollered, using her ears to keep her body upright and her hands barely touched the ground behind her. She was in a state of shock as the dust that formed from her being thrown dispersed. She saw that Myotismon didn't stop and come back for her. Instead, she saw him rushing into the heat of battle after she told him to leave their comrades, "Fool! You're just going to end up like the rest of them!" She cried, pushing herself up to stand and she tried using her ears to 'fly' over to the battle herself.

Biyomon was protecting the motionless-Lydia from harm, keeping her covered by a light piece of debris that was leaning up against a tree. He managed to drag her underneath the large cover, trying to keep his tamer from any more avoidable harm that she could endure on her fragile body. He was sitting the most obvious entrance towards Lydia when he noticed Myotismon hurrying their way. Had they retreated...? Or is it that other tamer's Digimon...? He reluctantly thought, standing up, stretching his small wings apart in a stance that read: Do not pass! Alas, he was worried for naught. He spotted the chocolate rabbit upon his shoulder and realized the worse had become of their army - either defeated or about to be defeated. Of course Lopmon would hitch a ride to her own safety.... He thought in disdain but then suddenly the Myotismon acted upon some unknown force and threw Lopmon into the ground and began to run in the opposite direction. Biyomon cocked his head slightly in confusion. He listened to his partner scream at the bipedal Digimon and then her attempt to catch up - which failed. He shook his head with a sigh, "Lopmon! Leave him be and help me look after Lydia! She needs us, piyo!" He cawed, hoping she heard him.

Lopmon had stopped at her attempt to catch up almost as fast as she started. She heard featherbrain's call and turned around, seeing the pink bird with a sleeping Lydia behind him. She rolled her eyes but knew he was right. She needed to protect her tamer if she were to enjoy the satisfaction of revenge later on. She hopped into the air and flapped her ears over to the nearby team.

Myotismon had no intention of doing what he just did. He was bound on following his general's orders but something inside ushered him back. He needed to assist his comrades, even if that meant losing his data. Ogremon and Mammothmon were the sole survivors and in order for the mission to be a success - in his eyes - he would need to do his part... and that meant on destroying those who destroyed Arukenimon and Mummymon.

♥ Jolteon Lover ♥
Old 07-03-2012, 07:34 PM
Sheepat Offline

Lexin Virtik, True Digidestined
Dayton, Ohio
Affected: Popshakes (In the form of Myotismon and Mammothmon)

The Lopmon, she had survived the punch. She was actually still standing. That surprised Angle. That meant it was tough. Angle should have finished her. That would have been best. Lexin would have commanded Angle to do it. Sadness welled in the MagnaAngemon's heart a bit, imagining those disappointed eyes of Lexin's whenever he did something wrong.

"This isn't over, pretty boy~ I WILL have my revenge with you AND your creamy puff ally over there!" the Lopmon pointed at Terry.

It made Angle angry, the Lopmon trying to goad him. But now he looked at Lexin's second partner. He did a small double take at the sight.

The Gargomon was a frozen mess. Lexin was there.... why was Lexin there? He shouldn't be there. He should be behind something to protect him... the MagnaAngemon's tamer was about to be crushed by a Mammothmon.

He charged, his wings flapping at high speed, and he smashed into the elephant-like Ultimate. It wasn't a strong blow, as the Mammothmon was heavier than Angle anticipated, but it was enough to make it stumble a bit, stop its charge. He drew his blade, the purple energy giving him relief. If worse came to worst, he could always cut through the monster that attacked his tamer.

“Aim for his tusks, Angle,” Lexin said.

So young Virtik's immaturity had left him. Terry was safe now (though still partly frozen) so the priority now was to win, always to win.

Angle flew, slashing at the Mammothmon's head. It trumpeted out in surprise, as its right tusk fell to the ground, ivory chips breaking off. Angle swung again, the left tusk shattering. Angle now knew the kill was...

A Myotismon clawed at him, pushing him away from the Mammothmon. A Crimson Lightning appeared in the enemy's hands. He whipped at Angle, who deflected it with his sword.

Of course, Angle thought, Even as a fallen angel he feels the need to defend those in trouble.

So Angle charged at the Myotismon, the Mammothmon standing stock-still, its once-brilliant tusks broken, lying on the ground.

Last edited by Sheepat; 07-09-2012 at 09:35 PM.
Old 07-03-2012, 09:56 PM
Obliveon Offline

[Morimon/Roaramon: Dayton Ohio, U.S.][Role: True Digidestined][ARPs: Don't know]

Mormon whirled as two digimon entered to help him. He watched them fighting the Ogremon. The Monochromon that had suddenly show up was attacked and Morimon watched as it was destroyed, leaving behind a quickly thining mist of data.

He turned to see a Myotismon had been the attacker. He growled lowly, but his burden was already too much with the two Ogremon, despite the help he was getting. He turned back to the green Digimon as an IceDevimon flew in to help him.

He charged at the Ogremon, roaring furiously and snapped his teeth shut on the arm of one of them. It screeched and grabbed Morimon's back legs. It pulled hard, trying to get him to let go, but his teeth were firmly stuck in the Digimon's arm.

Morimon charged up, taking some energy from the enemy itself, then let loose yet another Thunder Cannon. This one finished the job. The Ogremon faded away into nothing but data, and Morimon was dropped to the ground. He absorbed the rival Digimon's data and swung his head to look at the other Ogremon.

Before either of them could do anything, an incredibly bright light shone from Morimon. He was surrounded by the familar feeling of a data field and felt himself changing. When the feeling left, a new Digimon emerged. He stood still and quiet in a majestic pose. His fur was glistening white and he had thick elecrtick green claws. His 6 tails were now 9 and he had a large, thick patch of bright yellow fur on his chest.

Roaramon opened his steel gray eyes. They were focused on the Ogremon, who looked terrified. All Roaramon did was open his mouth and a brilliant blast of light hit the Ogremon dead center. The blast was amazingly fast, a Sonic Shockwave, and the Ogremon faded away. Roaramon turned to face the remaining enemies.
Old 07-04-2012, 02:52 AM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

Kilara Blake | Impmon (IceDevimon) | DemiDevimon (Myotismon)
Role: True DigiDestined
Affected RPers: Popshakes, Sheepat, Obliveon

They were retreating! I could scarcely believe it; even though we had been outnumbered, somehow we’d managed to come through. A few of our enemies remained; a Mammothmon, which the MagnaAngemon was now battling, and the two Ogremon, who Birdramon and IceDevimon were helping put down. But then the enemy Myotismon abruptly threw Lopmon to the ground and charged over to reengage in battle. Almost at the same time, the strange Digimon I didn’t know defeated one of the Ogremon before suddenly Digivolving and taking out the second one.

And then I swooned, staggering forward before collapsing to my knees with a faint groan. A wash of power vertigo hit me, making the world spin and leaving me feeling dizzy and nauseous. Almost at the same moment I sensed IceDevimon fly over and land beside me, speaking words I couldn’t catch in a worried tone. After a few moments I felt the dizziness reside some, but I still felt weak and ill to my stomach.

“Kilara! C’mon, say somethin’ already, yer startin’ ta worry me!” I blinked sluggishly, suddenly able to understand what was being said and realizing that IceDevimon had DeDigivolved back to Impmon. No wonder I didn’t feel as tired and unsteady now. I waved at him weakly and coughed a bit before I was able to reply.

“I’m fine,” I said, sitting back on my calves and rubbing my temples for a moment before focusing on what was happening. The enemy Myotismon was fighting MagnaAngemon now, and Mammothmon was simply standing idle, as if it had just shut down. Its tusks had been shattered; it looked like it was in shock or something. My Partner Myotismon was watching the others fighting, tension clear in his stiff pose. I knew he sensed how drained I was, but at the same time he wanted to avenge Monochromon’s murder. With a bit of effort I managed to stands, swaying a little before finding my balance.

“I’m fine,” I repeated, louder so Myotismon could hear me. “Don’t worry about me; do what you need to do.” There was no response for a moment, but then he rushed towards the fight. Twin whips of snapping crimson energy burst into life in his hands as his wings unfurled and he lunged into the air. He circled and gained altitude for a few moments, then arched his body and folded his wings to his sides. He dropped like a stone, his Crimson Lightening attacks leaving double streaks of light as he fell. When he was no more than a few feet above his target, his wings snapped open to stop his descent. The massive downward force caused by his sudden halt transferred to his attacks, which lashed through the air with a shrill whistle before striking the enemy along his back. He was instantly slammed into the ground as Myotismon landed heavily, looking a bit unsteady after his attack. I knew the maneuver put a strain on him, but it was incredibly powerful. It didn’t seem to be enough to take out our foe, though, and Myotismon faced MagnaAngemon with a strained expression as his Crimson Lightening attacks faded.

“I’ll take care of this one,” I heard him say. I resisted the urge to call out to him and make him back down; that stunt normally did structural damage to his wings and back that would need time to heal. What he needed most was to withdraw from the fighting, but he was still capable of battling and as long as he was, he wouldn’t even think of allowing someone else to get between him and the killer of one of his allies.

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 07-04-2012, 05:52 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

Menora Silvanus | Mellony Silvanus
Nero BlackGarurumon > BlackMetalGarurumon & Kain BlackGuilmon | Nix Gatomon > Angewomon & Stiria BlackGatomon > LadyDevimon
Lone Wolf | True DigiDestined
Springfield, Ohio, U.S.A.
ARPers: Dog of Hellsing (Shitai)
Menora sighed in defeat, knowing that there wasn't another option. If this woman's partner couldn't digivolve, then they'd have to carry her. She then turned to her younger sister, concern visible in her eye. However she also had the confidence that the younger woman would be able to do what was needed. She just hoped that it didn't take too much energy to do it.

"Alright, have Nix and Stiria go to ultimate. I'll have Nero skip and go to mega. Only having one of my partners in a high level shouldn't take too much out of me. You think you can handle both of yours going to that level without feeling too drained?"

Mellony seemed to brighten. Even if they didn't make it to help the fight, they could treat the wounded and help them get the help they would need. She nodded, showing her sister the was confident. After all, it felt like it didn't take much energy to have Nix digivolve into Angewomon. And the two were already in champion form, so it wouldn't take much to go to the next stage.

"You can count on me," she replied, getting a smile from her older sister.

It didn't take long for the three digimon to go into the desired stages. Kain revealed himself by standing in the light of a lamp post, his eyes still on the other tamer. He was still suspicious of her, so he had no intention of letting her out of his sight. Even if he had to digivolve to do it, and it wasn't unknown that he did not like to go into her other forms. A moment later there was now an Angewomon where the Gatomon was, and also revealed was a LadyDevimon and a BlackMetalGarurumon. Menora looked like she was taking deeper breathes, which wasn't unusual. She felt a little drained, but with a swift motion she returned the arrow to the quiver on her belt as well as the bow she had previously in her hand. Mellony didn't look like she was affected that much, but she was also good at keeping it to herself. So the older sister would just have to keep an eye on her.

"If we leave now, we should make it," Menora said as Nero walked up to her, ready to let her jump on his back. "Nero will take Kain and I."

"Wait, does that mean I have to carry the stranger?" Stiria then spoke up, crossing her arm as a clear sign of her annoyance.

"It shouldn't be that hard for you," Nix teased. "At least you're not carrying Mellony. You complained when you had to last time."

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 07-04-2012, 10:49 AM
TDD91 Offline

Pluto - East Fire Island, New York - Lone Wolf - ARP: None

The sun was over the water, reflecting a beautiful orange colour against the pale blue sky. The Scotsman lay on a luxury lounger on the beach, a screen in front of him producing a large version of the one on his wrist as he furiously tapped at the controls. A close up map of Dayton, Ohio was being produced, with energy fluctuations highlighted with purple indicators. There was a mass glow of purple on the outskirts, there must have been 40 Digimon there at least. Interesting.

He zoomed out, to a nationwide level. Ohio was the most affected state currently, but there were indicators spreading down through the Virginias, Maryland and Delaware. It was almost as if they were attempting to cut off the North East with a wall of Digimon. It was only a matter of time before they tried to take major cities, he needed to do something about this.

It's a lot easier to coerce them before they have what they want.
Old 07-05-2012, 12:24 AM
Obliveon Offline

[Roaramon: Dayton Ohio, U.S.][Role: True Digidestined][Arp: None]

Roaramon turned, his fur sparking with electricity. He spotted the Mammothmon, but didn't feel like going after it. It would probably retreat or break down back into data after the loss of it's tusks anyway. He decided it wasn't really worth the effort at the moment.

He came forward a few paces, his claws leaving impressions in the ground, and turned his attention to the enemy Myotismon. It was already being assailed by two other Digimon. I'll step in to help if need be. The Lopmon that had been there earlier was now gone, as far as he could see.

He stood proud, but knew the energy he took from the defeated Ogremon would eventually wear off and he would DeDigivolve back to Morimon. He had no issues with that. However, for the time being, stronger was better.
Old 07-06-2012, 12:29 AM
Sheepat Offline

Dayton, Ohio
Affected: Popshakes (Mammothmon), DoH

Another Myotismon suddenly came down, interrupting Angle's battle with his opponent. The new Myotismon smashed itself down upon the first. There was an injured look on the Myotismon's face, but he managed to speak.

“I'll take care of this one.”

Angle looked at the second fallen angel, the one who shouldn't have fallen. He then glanced at the Digimon's tamer. She was standing, but weakening. The battle was taking the fight out of her.

“Do what you have to do,” Angle finally said to the 'good' Myotismon.

A thought came to Angle. He turned to Lexin.

“Devolve Terry,” the MagnaAngemon said, “It'll help you get a better hold on reality.”

Lexin stared at his partner. Terry was just thawing out, ready for battle (if a little tired.) But now, as Lexin looked around, he knew Angle was right. It had turned into a game of clean-up, and it was almost over. Young Virtik took his Digivice, and pointed it at Terry. A stream of light hit him, the Gargomon shedding fat, which turned into data. This data went into his digivice, and where once was a fat dog-rabbit stood a small Gummymon, which Lexin picked up.

Angle would be concerned about his well-being, but Lexin wanted to watch. To watch an odd thunder-dog Digimon observe the fight of the Myotismon, being attacked by the 'good' Myotismon and a Birdramon.

Meanwhile, Angle stared at the Mammothmon. It was still standing there, small cries being heard from the trunk. It's pride had been wounded, with the loss of its tustk. But now that would come to an end. It was time. Time to spare the Ultimate from a fate worse than death. The MagnaAngemon's sword was still out. He raised it, and thrust it into the Mammothmon's forehead, between where the eyes should've been.

Data poured out of the wound like blood, which went into Angle. He smiled at the new data being downloaded. At least the Mammothmon wouldn't disperse into nothing.
Old 07-07-2012, 03:44 PM
Popshakes Offline

Lydia Applegate | Biyomon | Lopmon
Role: True DigiDestined under the rule of Anarcomon
Affected RPer's: Nearby ---> Sheepat and Dog of Hellsing

Lopmon returned to her teammates, watching as Biyomon attempted to pick his tamer up - with no success obviously. Lopmon rolled her eyes, crossing her stubby arms, "There's no point in carrying her when we're the size of human midgets..." She growled, slapping the pink bird across his back with one of her chocolate ears.

Biyomon cawed out a small cry when she whipped him. He abruptly turned to face the smirking rabbit when he noticed red lights penetrating the sky. He turned his head ever so slightly before pushing Lopmon out of the way to get a better view. Lopmon was taken back by the bird's sudden rudeness, "Oh, no you didn't-" She growled, only to stop in her tracks to stare upon the sky above the brawl a half-mile away. Biyomon shuddered at the immense power that came from the red swooning lights, "Piyo..." He cooed. Biyomon's expression molded into a worried state at the swirling clouds.

Lydia began shifting where she was stationed, moaning and sweating up a storm as she mumbled heavy, inaudible words. Biyomon heard the mumbles and rushed back inside at his tamer's side. She was worn out from a previous raid before they entered Dayton, Ohio. Before they were ordered to attack these pesky tamers, Lydia's army was raiding an enemy base. They had been trying to salvage what was left of a destroyed Major Stream. Her army consisted of what it had been before the group attacked these tamers. It wasn't a quick win but it sure was easy. However, Lydia overused her strength Digivolving her partner, Lopmon, from Wendigomon to Antylamon (Virus).

Biyomon sighed softly, placing his wing protectively over Lydia's body, "No matter what happens, Lydia, I'll protect you. Just you see, piyo~" He cooed, laying his head upon her stomach, embracing her gently.

Lopmon wasn't for this "mushy" stuff so she stayed outside staring into the night sky. The clouds swirled ominously overhead and it began to stretch its way towards their small encampment. Lopmon's fur stood on end and a chill ran down her back - but then, something seemed familiar about this power. Then it came to her, "Featherbrains! It's a digital stream!" The chocolate bunny hollered, jumping up in joy. They would be able to return home - away from these pesky tamers and back into the Digital World. She slapped her ears and hovered back to Lydia and Biyomon, only feet away. Biyomon rushed outside the wooded protection and gazed up at the sky nodding his head, "I think you're right, piyo! Lydia will remain safe after all!" He squawked, flapping his wings.

Lopmon rolled her careless eyes, placing her stubs on her hips, "OF COURSE I'm right, featherbrains..." She growled, whacking him with one of her ears, "And why do you worry about that girl so much? She does nothing but cause us trouble... or, should I say, cause ME trouble. She can't keep me Digivolved for long without passing out! And I can't achieve Mega with a tamer like that!" She hissed spitefully, glaring at the pink duo.

Biyomon was taken back by her harsh words. He was at a loss for what to say when the ground began to shake and the wood that was propped up against the tree covering Lydia started to wobble. Biyomon squawked in fear and stood between Lydia and the plywood. Although the protection was light and airy, his tamer was fragile - almost like glass. He didn't want any more injuries inflicted upon her.

Lopmon spat at the ground, "Fine... protect her. It's not like she can help you in return. For years now you've been stuck at this form. Wouldn't you just love to taste the sky with your enormous, out-stretched wings? Weren't you the least bit jealous at that other tamer's Birdramon?" Lopmon smirked, speaking in a seducing manner.

Biyomon hadn't thought about it that way. It was true, what Lopmon said. However not much thought was put into those words when the shaking became more violent, pushing the wood down upon Biyomon - placing him against Lydia as he held the weight (although pretty light) upon his feathered body. He squawked out something inaudible against the wood as he struggled to life it up and push it off his and Lydia's bodies.

Lopmon chuckled to herself as she watched the pathetic act.

♥ Jolteon Lover ♥
Old 07-08-2012, 02:20 AM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

Kilara Blake | Impmon (IceDevimon) | DemiDevimon (Myotismon)

MagnaAngemon quickly finished putting down the aimless Mammothmon, leaving my partner to continue his battle with the enemy Myotismon. He stood from where he’d been bashed into the ground, staggering and unsteady as he gained his feet. The last blow had done a fair amount of damage, and he was barely done standing when my partner lunged at him, pulling back his right arm and then thrusting it forward. His hand punched right through his foe’s chest, where his heart would have been had he been a true flesh and blood creature. The other donned an expression of bewilderment as his body started to dissolve into data from where Myotismon’s hand had torn through him. But then the shock faded into a malicious smirk as he staggered backwards, a weak laugh bubbling from his collapsing body.

“You fools…you have no idea…” he said, but he couldn’t say anything further as his body was devolving back into raw data. Instead he simply laughed as his physical form finished breaking down, floating in the air for a few moments. Myotismon simply stared at the data before backing away from it, unwilling to absorb the other’s data. It was a strange code both he and Impmon had developed. In most cases he and Impmon would absorb the data of those they defeated, but if that Digimon had killed an ally, they instead took their revenge by beating their foe and simply letting its data fade away, the only true death a Digimon could face. The only exception was in cases like Mummymon’s, where he’d absorbed the data of a fallen friend. For times like that, they would absorb the foe’s data only to prevent their friend’s from fading away as well.

After the enemy Myotismon’s data had dispersed and completely faded, Myotismon took another step back before being engulfed in a sphere of blue data. It then collapsed in on itself before breaking apart and scattering, leaving a small blue creature in its wake. It looked like a limbless rabbit with red eyes; this was his In-Training form, and I wasn’t surprised that he had DeDigivolved back so far. It would be some time before he could take his Rookie form again. I hurried over to the little Digimon and knelt down by him, nearly toppling over as another wave of vertigo hit me. Once I could see straight again I saw him looking at me with tired but worried eyes.

“Kilara, are you okay?” asked the Pagumon, hopping closer to me. I smiled a little and put my hand on his head as Impmon joined us, leaning against me with a sigh.

“I’m fine,” I told him, actually speaking to both of them. “You guys were great; we really gave them what for.” I then paused when I heard John’s ragged sobs somewhere behind us; the battle had gone in our favor in the end, but we’d lost a friend to get there and nearly lost another. Sadness and anger welled in my heart at the loss, and I could feel it in my partners as well. I longed to find that Lopmon and give it a solid kick, but I was too tired to think straight. Instead I closed my eyes, meaning to rest for a moment. Instead, there was a brief rush of dizziness; I heard someone shouting my name, but couldn’t tell who it was as the world around me spiraled into darkness.

===

Shitai Ningyo | Quetzalmon
Location: Springfield, Ohio, United States > Digital World, South of the Eastern Shore Keep
Role: Anarcomon’s Army
Affected RPers: CM

Shitai could hardly believe the fortune she’d stumbled upon. Even though Lydia had failed to provide a very good distraction, Shitai had still managed to find two DigiDestined with partners who could go to at least the Ultimate level. If she could have smiled, she wouldn’t have been able to hold one back at this moment. She watched with a bland expression as two Digimon achieved their Ultimate form and a third went to Mega; a few minutes later, she pulled her Digivice from her pocket and pressed a single button on it. Quetzalmon, realizing what was about to happen, quickly slithered over and coiled up next to his partner.

It took only a few moments for a bubble of data to rise from the Digivice, glaring brightly as it expanded. Quetzalmon hissed at the blinding light as it washed over Shitai and him, leaving a tingling, numbing sensation where it touched. A rush of dizziness and disorientation struck him as he was engulfed in the light and seemed to last an eternity. But then, as suddenly as it came, the light vanished with a soft pop. It revealed a vastly different scene, that of the Digital World. In front of them, looming in the distance, was Eastern Shore Keep. Shitai stared at it for a moment; she hadn’t expected the return field stored in her Digivice to bring them back so far from the Keep.

No matter, she thought darkly. It might take some doing, but I’m certain I can convince the others that this is a…mistake…and that perhaps we can take shelter in the Keep. I can tell them we may find help there. Of course, the only help to be received there will be me, but that’s a fact the others need not know.

===

OOC: Kilara passed out, by the way. :D

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 07-08-2012 at 02:23 AM.
Old 07-08-2012, 08:36 PM
Obliveon Offline

[Roaramon/Pupmon-Dayton Ohio, U.S.][Role: True Digidestined][Arp: Dog of Hellsing]

Roaramon watched the Myotismon fade away and the other Myotismon DeDigivolve. He expected to do the same as well. He blinked and walked over to the fainted girl, nudging her. When she didn't move he decided all she needed would be rest.

He turned to look at the other battle weary humans and their digimon. One of them was crying. His gray eyes scanned the makeshift battlefield, but there weren't really any signs of a battle having taken place. A few broken trees and some gouges in the earth were the only indication.

Roaramon felt a pain in his chest and a light surrounded him. He DeDigivolved down to his In-Training, Pupmon. This won't last too long. I'll be back to my Rookie form in a couple minutes. Pupmon was electrick yellow, tiny, with a small collar studded with what appeared to be platinum. He had one fluffy tail and large orange eyes. The symbol his line was known for was located on his left ear now. He shook out his fur and looked around again, blinking.

[Briskmon-Polar Icecap, Digital World][Role: True Digidestined][Arp: None]

"Momma! Momma! Momma?" Briskmon began to get a little disheartened. "Where is she? I saw the Digimon who took her come this way. Oh well, I won't give up." She looked up, her icy blue eyes shining brightly.

She hopped across the snow covered tundra, her thick white fur making her completely immune to the biting wind. She looked like a tiny, legless polar bear and her large black nose began snuffling through the snow for any signs of her mother's scent.

Her parents had been taken by a bunch of Digimon who has said they were under the order of Anarcomon. I wonder who Anarcomon is? Maybe I can convince him to bring my momma back if I find him. She kept wandering, not quite sure where to go or what to do next.
Old 07-09-2012, 02:46 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

Menora Silvanus | Mellony Silvanus
Nero BlackMetalGarurumon & Kain BlackGuilmon | Nix Angewomon & Stiria LadyDevimon
Lone Wolf | True DigiDestined
Springfield, Ohio, U.S.A. > Digital World, South of the Eastern Shore Keep
ARPers: Dog of Hellsing (Shitai)
One second they were in the deserted street, the next in the Digital World. Kain let a low growl escape from deep in his throat as he glared at the unknown tamer. She still had not given them her name. He then stepped in front of his tamer, but moved so that his tail was also in-between the unknown woman and the younger blonde. The two sisters seemed confused as well, and the three higher level Digimon seemed to be on high alert. The elder Silvanus sister then turned her gaze to the other tamer and her Quetzalmon as her sister once again gripped on her green shirt, making sure she stayed close to her sibling.

"Why bring us here?" Menora demanded once Kain silenced himself. "We were about to go join the battle. What good are we here?"

"I don't like this, Sis," Mellony whispered, her voice weaker than it was before. She was still unused to travel from the real world to digital since Menora did most of the traveling between worlds to train their partners. "This doesn't feel right."

Menora then stepped out of her younger sister's grip and moved so she could wrap her arm protectively around her, her other hand going to the hilt of her dagger on her belt. She did not want Mellony to be put in danger, and if this woman meant then harm and this had all been a trick there would be hell to pay. She would make sure of that with Nero and Kain's help. She also noticed that Nix and Stiria also were ready to attack if needed, even if the sister Digimon didn't actually look like they were ready for a fight. She could just feel the tension in their partners, and also the distrust that her won had towards the other tamer that had yet to show any emotion whatsoever.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 07-09-2012, 10:00 PM
Sheepat Offline

Dayton, Ohio
Affected: DoH

The battle was over. Lexin took out his digivice, pointing it at Angle, who dissolved back into his champion form, Angemon. He picked up Terry, the Gummymon seeming to melt in his grasp, even though the In-Training Digimon stayed solid. Lexin staggered a little, but kept standing. It helped that Terry had devolved so far back, and Virtik intended for him to keep him as a Gummymon until the time being. A small Digimon, one he had never seen before, which looked like an electric puppy, was standing there.

There was a girl too, looked like the tamer of that Impmon and Myotismon, now the limbless Pagumon. Lexin walked over to her. Angle was behind him, his Angel Rod still drawn. Lexin sighed as his partner looked at the Pagumon with suspicion.

“Why don't you trust him, Angle?” Lexin asked.

“Myotismon and their Champion forms, Devimon, are said to be fallen MagnaAngemon and Angemon. There's a reason they fall, and I don't know how this one lost his divine rights.”

“He helped us in battle. You saw him, fighting one of the same species. This 'fallen angel' looks pretty beat up. He gave the fight his all.”

“Dost thou know what thy new friend digivolves to?” Angle was beginning to slip into the 'accent' that his species sometimes donned when they were starting to become agitated, “He transformeth into a monster.”

“I know exactly what Myotismon become,” Lexin replied, “Remember California?”

Angle seemed to wince at an old wound, clutching his side.

“California?” Terry asked, his gooey body squishing a bit in Lexin's hold, “What happened there?”

“Tis a long story,” the Angemon replied, a bit angry. The Gummymon closed his mouth.

The girl who had fainted was just sitting there. Lexin seemed a bit apprehensive on what to do, as he wasn't that good with the opposite gender. He was still 14, after all. A smart 14-year old, but 14 nonetheless. He poked at a zit growing on his cheek, and he faced the Pagumon.

“Will she be okay?” Lexin asked.

Last edited by Sheepat; 07-14-2012 at 01:31 AM.
Old 07-13-2012, 03:11 AM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Kilara Blake | Impmon | DemiDevimon (Pagumon)

Pagumon warily watched the strange dog-like Digimon he’d never seen the likes of before as it approached Kilara and gently nudged her unconscious body. When it got no response, the Digimon moved back before abruptly DeDigivolving to a small puppy-like creature. Impmon was tense, not liking others being around his partner when she wasn’t awake to keep an eye on them, but he remained silent as he continued to lean against the young woman’s side. He could feel her breathing, deep and even, and knew she would be fine, but it was still unsettling the way she’d suddenly passed out like that.

Pagumon turned his attention to the Angemon as he and his partner were talking, his eyes narrowing a bit as the angelic Digimon gripped his weapon and explained his reasons for not being entirely comfortable with the little Digimon’s Ultimate form.

“It’s true that most Myotismon are nothing more than literal bloodthirsty savages,” the small Digimon interjected after the young human had asked if Kilara would be all right, speaking mostly to the Angemon as he faced the larger digital being but addressing his partners as well. “I know that mere words cannot convince you, but I assure you I am not like them when I’m at that level. Ever since I can remember I’ve preferred to work things out with as little violence as possible. Maybe Kilara influenced me before we met, perhaps even before I hatched from my DigiEgg. I don’t like fighting, but I will do whatever I must to protect my partner.” He then fell silent, a scowl crossing his face as his ears perked up. Impmon cocked his head, his sharp hearing also picking out the distant wail of sirens.

“Typical,” the demon mumbled. “Human emergency people always come after tha fightin’s done ‘n’ over. Suppose it’s for tha best, not much they can do without partners, but still…” He glanced at Pagumon, who nodded once and looked back at the three young DigiDestined they’d been traveling with. The partner of Gaogamon was still on his knees, but he’d fallen silent and was staring numbly into space, unresponsive to everything around him. Keith was still clutching his DigiVice like it might sprout wings and fly away; Laura, the partner of Birdramon, was currently standing off to one side as she uncertainly surveyed the damage that had been wrought during the fight.

“Laura!” the little rabbit-like Digimon called, getting the girl’s attention. She jumped, then hurried over with a concerned expression as she looked Kilara over. “Do you think you could have Birdramon carry some of us to Kilara’s house?”

“But…I hear ambulances, or something,” Laura replied. “Shouldn’t we wait? What if there are police with them? I don’t want to get into trouble for running away…”

“What we need is rest,” Pagumon answered, “not to spend countless hours in the custody of local law enforcement providing answers that will only beg more questions. There’s no information we can provide them that would do them any good. And we aren’t running; we didn’t commit any crimes and they don’t even know we’re here, let alone our identities. But we should move quickly before people start getting curious and coming out to inspect the damage.” Indeed, Impmon was already noticing curtains and drapes of nearby houses moving and shifting as the residents of them peered outside. It would only be a matter of time before they started coming outside, and their incessant demands for questions would prevent them from making a timely retreat to Kilara’s house. Laura glanced about for a moment longer, then absently nodded. She waved and Birdramon, who’d been circling above the battlefield, landed with a heavy pump of her wings.

“I’m sure Birdamon can carry you as well, if need be,” Pagumon said as he faced Angemon and the other Digimon’s young partner; Laura went over to help Keith get John situated on Birdramon. “We can make introductions and such later, but for now it would be best to leave as soon as we can. We’ve gone through this routine with the police and emergency workers several times in the past, and right now Kilara needs to be at home resting, not tossed onto some stuffed cot at a precinct and end up coming to in an unfamiliar, hostile environment.”

As he spoke, Pagumon became aware of a niggling sense of unease. He couldn’t tell if it was coming from his own awareness or if he was picking up on Impmon’s discomfit, but it really didn’t matter either way. After he finished addressing the others, he glanced at his partner, who was already looking at him with a dark expression.

“Ya feelin’ that?” the little demon asked, and Pagumon bobbed in what could be considered a nod.

“Yes, something…something in the distance…to the north,” he replied slowly, surprised that he was only just now sensing a mass of digital energy on the outskirts of the city. A shiver worked through the small Digimon’s body and Impmon cursed under his breath. “This can’t be good, but we can’t worry about it right now. None of us are in any condition to fight; all we can do at this point is rest and hope those are allies out there.” Even as he said the words, Pagumon felt a hopeless sense of worry wash over him; there was no way such a large gathering of Digimon was a group of friends. If they were, they’d most likely have arrived at the fight, or some of them at least, to help out. Casting a troubled gaze to the sky, he saw a digital field materializing and moving in their direction.

===

Shitai Ningyo | Quetzalmon
Role: Anarcomon’s Army
Affected RPers: CM

Shitai ignored the angry sounds the Digimon made, ignored the fear and concern of their human friends. For a moment she simply stared at her DigiVice, silently seething but showing no outward indication of her rage. The only real indication of her emotions was when her grip on the little device tightened so much that the electronic’s casing gave a loud creak. What had caused the return field to bring them so far from the Keep? Had it been tampered with by others who felt she didn’t deserve her position? Had it been coded by incompetent fools who had no idea what they were doing? Shitai didn’t know, but after a moment her anger ebbed just a bit when she realized how much she could use this to her advantage.

“I don’t know what happened…this wasn’t what I expected,” she said after a few more moments of strained silence. “I was simply trying to check something, but then…it’s almost like a digital field came out of my DigiVice. Maybe the proximity to such a large amount of digital energy caused it to malfunction…or maybe it was sabotaged by others I’ve been in the presence of.” Shitai paused after speaking, never taking her gaze off her DigiVice. Quetzalmon blinked a few times, trying to get used to the sudden return to the Digital World, but he wasn’t disoriented to the point that he didn’t realize Shitai was waiting for him to play his part. Trying not to appear too timid but terrified of doing or saying something wrong, the armored serpent raised his head a few feet and glanced around warily.

“Shitai…I don’t like this. We shouldn’t be here. What…what happened…?” He then trailed off meekly, flinching away from nothing in particular as his nervous gaze slid over the imposing and very, very unhappy forms of higher-level Digimon. He wanted to say more, wanted to complain more while it would have been appropriate, but he dared not risk something slipping and undoing his partner’s plans. If that happened…Quetzalmon shuddered at the thought. Shitai was small and didn’t have much muscle, so her kicks and slaps didn’t hurt much, but she was a General and could command bigger Digimon to hurt him if he angered her enough. He knew this from personal and extremely unpleasant experience, and it was something he would go to any length to avoid.

For what it was worth, Shitai wasn’t further irked by Quetzalmon’s display of pathetic fear. In fact, had she still been capable of such emotions, she would have been pleased with his response. It was exactly what she’d been looking for; everything from his uncertain words to his overall apprehension spoke of a Digimon who didn’t want to be where he was. The best thing was his discomfort was genuine and not at all fake, making it all the more believable. Shitai finally looked up from her DigiVice, casting her partner an impassive look before facing the girls and their growly little pets.

“I don’t know what’s going on, but this shouldn’t have happened. We shouldn’t have been brought here.” What she didn’t mention was the return field should have brought them to the courtyard of the Keep, rather than dozens of miles away from it. Instead, she put her DigiVice away and motioned aimlessly towards the Keep looming in the distance. “I don’t know how this happened, but perhaps we can find some sort of answer, or at the very least assistance, from anyone who might live in that castle. Standing here certainly isn’t getting us anywhere.”

^Rock Musical Bleach^