Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 06-17-2012, 08:41 PM
Digital Offline
Cyber Soldier

Send a message via AIM to Digital
Default Re: Gotta Catch em' all Kanto: Yellow Version [SU/DS][6/9] sign up ends 6/17

I've been away all weekend, I'll try and get it up in the early hours of tomorrow.

Spoiler:
Old 06-17-2012, 08:58 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: Gotta Catch em' all Kanto: Yellow Version [SU/DS][6/9] sign up ends 6/17

Alright, i look forward to reading your sign ups when they're done.

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 06-19-2012, 12:41 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

My sign up is done now. I skimped a bit on the history because I tired right now >>
Old 06-19-2012, 01:21 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraibre Ryu View Post
My sign up is done now. I skimped a bit on the history because I tired right now >>

Yeah i noticed but at least you explained how you got the pokemon. welcome to the team.

The role play will start this week,if anyone still wants to join we have the dark mage spot still open ! let me know asap !

Old 06-19-2012, 02:47 PM
bronislav84 Offline

Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84
Default Re: Gotta Catch em' all Kanto: Yellow Version [SU/DS][8/9] One Spot Left

Thank you for the invite Judge. I'll be a while on the Dark mage. Most are Pokémon I don't usually use, but I did wanna try this RP out.

We can choose any starter on the list from the trainer type and then 1k points = 1 point for getting a new Pokémon right? Still would have to find it though, too.

About the trainer card. Do we have to be in the GCEA forum game to make one?
Bronislav is my name and 1984 is my birth year. Call me Bron or Slavik if you can't say my full name. Banner/Ava by the illustrious Neo Pikachu Emolga R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST Simkha "Dosha" Bakman I loved you, Grandpa Check this out, it's really cool!

Last edited by bronislav84; 06-19-2012 at 02:51 PM.
Old 06-19-2012, 04:21 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: Gotta Catch em' all Kanto: Yellow Version [SU/DS][8/9] One Spot Left

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronislav84 View Post
Thank you for the invite Judge. I'll be a while on the Dark mage. Most are Pokémon I don't usually use, but I did wanna try this RP out.

We can choose any starter on the list from the trainer type and then 1k points = 1 point for getting a new Pokémon right? Still would have to find it though, too.

About the trainer card. Do we have to be in the GCEA forum game to make one?
There is a five point limit and the exact details about the word count will be posted on the main on. its the last thing im working on.

umm someone suggested a trainer card here, ill clear that with Saraibre if its okay to have them here.

Old 06-19-2012, 04:34 PM
bronislav84 Offline

Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84

Hmm five point limit? But said 1k characters is a point. Then there's no way to get new Pokémon during the RP without playing the forum game? The numbers under each are all over 5. Or you mean 5 point limit per post, not total ever?

I don't think Sabi would have a problem with it. Maybe?
Bronislav is my name and 1984 is my birth year. Call me Bron or Slavik if you can't say my full name. Banner/Ava by the illustrious Neo Pikachu Emolga R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST Simkha "Dosha" Bakman I loved you, Grandpa Check this out, it's really cool!

Last edited by bronislav84; 06-19-2012 at 04:37 PM.
Old 06-19-2012, 04:44 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Hmm five point limit? But said 1k characters is a point. Then there's no way to get new Pokémon during the RP without playing the forum game? The numbers under each are all over 5. Or you mean 5 point limit per post, not total ever?

I don't think Sabi would have a problem with it. Maybe?
lol sorry bad wording on my part. I meant to say 5 point limit per post. This game isnt meant to rp/game is meant to be tough in its own way. With there being a whole region to go through people will have enough time build up points before each catch.

Old 06-19-2012, 05:46 PM
bronislav84 Offline

That's what I thought dude. Ok sounds good. Slight telekinesis is going to be fun. I'll start brainstorming tonight.

Go ahead and put me up on reserve, please.
Old 06-19-2012, 05:52 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
That's what I thought dude. Ok sounds good. Slight telekinesis is going to be fun. I'll start brainstorming tonight.

Go ahead and put me up on reserve, please.
alright, and if you need any help i got plenty of ideas in my old noggin!

Old 06-21-2012, 12:17 AM
bronislav84 Offline

Shorter sign ups being accepted is kinda refreshing in a way. Gonna take the X Pokemon because it seems those are unobtainable except by being a starter. It's still super short compared to what I usually do, although you did say short is fine. I wish I was feeling more inspired than this, but as of now this is the shortest sign up I've ever done. I'm sorry.

Name: Akira Hinomi
Class: Dark Mage
Specializations: Weak Telepathy and Telekinesis, as per the trainer type
Appearance:
As a modification to the schoolgirl look, the shirt is a low cut U-neck with very visible skin in all the right places and she wears a blue-black cape down to her ankles
Personality: Akira is socially awkward and keeps to herself. She is shy, completely contrary to the way she dresses. When she does get to talking, she somehow manages to be sarcastic sometimes. She is often pessimistic and unsure of her abilities.
History: Akira was born to a family of Psychics. As a child she was able to move spoons, small objects, and guess with 60% accuracy what somebody would do.

In school she was bullied a lot because she was different. Not proficient with her abilities, she couldn't use them to defend herself against the many forms of abuse she suffered from the other children. She never really learned social skills or how to behave around others because whatever she did the kids would just throw things at her or stick her head in a toilet.

In high school the abuse pretty much ceased but Akira couldn't make friends or get to know people very well. Her parents taught her the ways of their little order of "mages" and she hoped she could eventually work up to getting back at the world for having mistreated her. If anybody tried to get on her bad side they would pay. Just as soon as she figured out how.

It wasn't until this experiment was announced that she even got a Gastly from her parents after being chosen for the trial.
Start Pokemon: Trixie the Gastly, Female.
Other: N/A

Last edited by bronislav84; 06-29-2012 at 06:25 AM.
Old 06-21-2012, 01:33 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Shorter sign ups being accepted is kinda refreshing in a way. Gonna take the X Pokemon because it seems those are unobtainable except by being a starter.

Name: Akira Hinomi
Class: Dark Mage
Specializations: Weak Telepathy and Telekinesis, as per the trainer type
Appearance:
As a modification to the schoolgirl look, the shirt is a low cut U-neck with very visible skin in all the right places and she wears a blue-black cape down to her ankles
Personality: (a paragraph)
History: (a brief history)
Start Pokemon: Trick the Ghastly
Other:(anything else, you like to add that will come up)

Will let you know when it's ready.
Yeah the sign up doesnt have to be super long. Also you can pick any pokemon from your tier as long as it evolves

Old 06-21-2012, 01:43 AM
bronislav84 Offline

Nah I'm good with Gastly. Just wondering, what's the X for though? Undecided point count?

I'll most likely be late to finish. I hope the group doesn't leave the town too soon.
Old 06-21-2012, 01:53 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Nah I'm good with Gastly. Just wondering, what's the X for though? Undecided point count?

I'll most likely be late to finish. I hope the group doesn't leave the town too soon.
The person you took the place of had requested it..i mark the pokemon that requested to be starters with an X

Old 06-21-2012, 02:17 AM
bronislav84 Offline

Ah I see. Somebody dropped out or had to be dropped. Hmm what's the rules on Eevee evolutions that aren't the Kanto ones? By character definition I would like to get an Umbreon later. Would this be possible? Otherwise I'm good with Gastly and will just save up for Eevee.

Last edited by bronislav84; 06-21-2012 at 02:22 AM.